Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,113 members, 7,821,826 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Bandits Raping Wives Of My Subjects, Monarch Chief Bitrus James Raises Alarm - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bandits Raping Wives Of My Subjects, Monarch Chief Bitrus James Raises Alarm (19651 Views)

Captain Bitrus Sini Shot Dead By Nkiru Okonkwo (Female Soldier) In Adamawa / Bitrus Jisalo: Tinubu Appoints FCT Native As Minister, The First Time Since 1999 / Eze Okereke: Police Officer Disgraced Me In Front Of My Subjects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandits Raping Wives Of My Subjects, Monarch Chief Bitrus James Raises Alarm by onuman: 6:44pm On Jan 14
atiku4President:
What goes around comes around. Initially certain people kept quiet over their activities, thinking they were immuned. Their cohorts in government changed their name from boko haram to bandits. Not knowig it's a matter of time, all of them and their own people will chop breakfast
They know that bandits are another nickname for Boko Haram.
I mean, the religious and political leaders in the 12 northern Nigeria sharia states that unilaterally adopted unconstitutional Islamic sharia criminal laws between 1999-2001 know that bandits are offshoots to Boko Haram; all fighting for a Nigeria to be governed with Sharia criminal laws.
The difference between Boko Haram and Muslims in those states that adopted unconstitutional Islamic sharia criminal laws is like the difference between six and half a dozen.
Re: Bandits Raping Wives Of My Subjects, Monarch Chief Bitrus James Raises Alarm by flokii: 6:44pm On Jan 14
Our leaders need to think outside the box to solve this insecurity wahala.. Even if it's temporary State policing for say 2-3 years, let's have it.
All hands should be on deck to solve the current security crisis in the country.
Re: Bandits Raping Wives Of My Subjects, Monarch Chief Bitrus James Raises Alarm by Checkwell: 6:44pm On Jan 14
Seems the bandits don't want the imaginary virgins anymore.
Re: Bandits Raping Wives Of My Subjects, Monarch Chief Bitrus James Raises Alarm by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 6:44pm On Jan 14
sacajawea:
Suck D*ck!
Is this what the kidnappers are doing to the victims?
Re: Bandits Raping Wives Of My Subjects, Monarch Chief Bitrus James Raises Alarm by nurey(m): 6:44pm On Jan 14
People need to stand up for themselves rather than waiting for ineffective government
Re: Bandits Raping Wives Of My Subjects, Monarch Chief Bitrus James Raises Alarm by Eriokanmi: 6:45pm On Jan 14
Which party is in government? Talk to them sir. These are the people they told us they'd crush, that we should vote for them in 2015.

Instead of fighting them, they took to their usual propaganda which they rode on to power, that boko haram had been technically defeated. Sadly, gullible minds still voted them again.
Re: Bandits Raping Wives Of My Subjects, Monarch Chief Bitrus James Raises Alarm by frankson1(m): 6:48pm On Jan 14
Why haven't the Sharia Law caught up with them or are they waiting for the women to 'raope' before they activate their sahria law🤷

They started from being boys to 'ogas' and probably were armed and given assignments of various degrees that were against the law.

And probably, their 'Ogas' have left them after either succeeding in getting what they assembled the boys for and so stopped funding them or they don't have the means to keep funding them.

Today, these same boys can't be controlled because they have metamorphosed into something bigger.

The bottom line is, these animals are brain washed 'madafakas' and one thing I don't know is if they find joy in the wickedness and evil they do.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Raping Wives Of My Subjects, Monarch Chief Bitrus James Raises Alarm by Trenwithexcel: 6:48pm On Jan 14
Please help support my video on YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RIgEvNRXkuA

Street Interviews | Unpredictable Reactions! Some Win Cash, Others Pass.
Re: Bandits Raping Wives Of My Subjects, Monarch Chief Bitrus James Raises Alarm by JoeEeL(m): 6:50pm On Jan 14
Re: Bandits Raping Wives Of My Subjects, Monarch Chief Bitrus James Raises Alarm by HBB1(m): 6:53pm On Jan 14
Itiskdg121:
Oh my goodness.
This menace should be checked from a traditional angle.
I watched a video sometimes where bandits faced the soldiers in a gun duel, but bullets could not penetrate their bodies.

The security agents should please consider this opinion.

It's very sad

Can you post the video or a link to it here?
Re: Bandits Raping Wives Of My Subjects, Monarch Chief Bitrus James Raises Alarm by TUTU147: 6:54pm On Jan 14
The government is not doing enough to protect her citizens,we can't continue to play politics with people lives.
Re: Bandits Raping Wives Of My Subjects, Monarch Chief Bitrus James Raises Alarm by Kasalagoburst: 6:57pm On Jan 14
frankson1:
Why haven't the Sharia Law caught up with them or are they waiting for the women to 'raope' before they activate their sahria law🤷

They started from being boys to 'ogas' and probably were armed and given assignments of various degrees that were against the law.

And probably, their 'Ogas' have left them after either succeeding in getting what they assembled the boys for and so stopped funding them or they don't have the means to keep funding them.

Today, these same boys can't be controlled because they have metamorphosed into something bigger.

The bottom line is, these animals are brain washed 'madafakas' and one thing I don't know is if they find joy in the wickedness and evil they do.

R*ape of women captives is sanctioned in the Quran (Surah 4:24)

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Raping Wives Of My Subjects, Monarch Chief Bitrus James Raises Alarm by Walkat9t: 6:58pm On Jan 14
If one security officer kill one of this unruly gunmen,, one man will stand up and say "unlawful killings, extra judicial killings... ...think of that....quote author=jmoore post=127940698]Horror movie dey learn work for wetin dey happen in the north.

100s zombies with hundreds of motorcycles will enter community and no security will repel them.

There is no security in this country. All those checkpoints are to extort money from motorists. [/quote]
Re: Bandits Raping Wives Of My Subjects, Monarch Chief Bitrus James Raises Alarm by TUTU147: 6:59pm On Jan 14
Eriokanmi:
Which party is in government? Talk to them sir. These are the people they told us they'd crush, that we should vote for them in 2015.

Instead of fighting them, they took to their usual propaganda which they rode on to power, that boko haram had been technically defeated. Sadly, gullible minds still voted them again.
The rumors that this criminals were brought in by some Apc politicians in the north during the 2015 election to make sure jonathan was unseated.The criminals were been paid by the politicians according to the rumors, until the politicians decided to stop paying them which led to this madness.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Raping Wives Of My Subjects, Monarch Chief Bitrus James Raises Alarm by sacajawea: 7:02pm On Jan 14
VeeVeeMyLuv:

Is this what the kidnappers are doing to the victims?
Maybe..
Re: Bandits Raping Wives Of My Subjects, Monarch Chief Bitrus James Raises Alarm by Emusan(m): 7:05pm On Jan 14
madridguy:
Any insurgency that lasts more than 24hours the govt has a hand in it.

Gen. Sanni Abacha.

But you never call out Buhari government and now Tinubu government for their involvement in all the insecurity in the country (according to your statement) rather you defend their government till this moment.

What happened?
Re: Bandits Raping Wives Of My Subjects, Monarch Chief Bitrus James Raises Alarm by frankson1(m): 7:05pm On Jan 14
Kasalagoburst:

R*ape of women captives is sanctioned in the Quran (Surah 4:24)

The Hisbah police should be upgraded to take on these bandits because the mayhem is becoming too much.
Re: Bandits Raping Wives Of My Subjects, Monarch Chief Bitrus James Raises Alarm by madridguy(m): 7:06pm On Jan 14
I have been doing so maybe you're not noticing it.

Emusan:

But you never call out Buhari government and now Tinubu government for their involvement in all the insecurity in the country (according to your statement) rather you defend their government till this moment.

What happened?
Re: Bandits Raping Wives Of My Subjects, Monarch Chief Bitrus James Raises Alarm by Emusan(m): 7:12pm On Jan 14
atiku4President:
What goes around comes around. Initially certain people kept quiet over their activities, thinking they were immuned. Their cohorts in government changed their name from boko haram to bandits. Not knowig it's a matter of time, all of them and their own people will chop breakfast

You people don't even know how helpless most these villagers are about insecurity in this country.

Let me tell you, 80-90% of the villagers aren't in support of this terrorists, don't sit down in the south and just be assuming.

The funny thing is, if this village head gather small muscle and get ammunition for some guys, the next news will be, the village head is aiding and sponsoring terrorist and people like you will be like, yes their leaders know about the terrorist and the one funding them.

Well, the evil politicians will continue to use media against those villagers but to understand what is going on, travel to one of the villages and get first hand experience.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bandits Raping Wives Of My Subjects, Monarch Chief Bitrus James Raises Alarm by Emusan(m): 7:14pm On Jan 14
madridguy:
I have been doing so maybe you're not noticing it.

You've not!

If not you won't supported and defended Buhari for a whole 2 terms and as well campaign for Tinubu.

because I don't know how you'll know the government is behind insecurity yet drumming your support for the same government. It's just absurd.
Re: Bandits Raping Wives Of My Subjects, Monarch Chief Bitrus James Raises Alarm by Rejouir: 7:15pm On Jan 14
DropsMic:
Smh..
I swear, Nigerians are daft, that's the problem, i couldn't imagine, a fool saying it's our turn. In agreement to a druglord, they said tinubu built lagos, even shettima himself knows tinubu never built lagos, but this was his only opportunity to be a presidential candidate. The poor are really foolish. That is why they keep getting poorer. I can't believe some yoruba's brought in tribalism into this election, now look at them begging for help, bunch of fools.

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Raping Wives Of My Subjects, Monarch Chief Bitrus James Raises Alarm by KanuSE: 7:16pm On Jan 14
efeteb:
Nigeria! A place where terrorist are branded as Bandit to please the west.

Who is a bandit?
Is it an honorable profession?

My only prayer is for God to separate the innocent from the silent supporters to enjoy what the reenforced.

Nigeria we hail the.

Keep praying grin

1 Like

Re: Bandits Raping Wives Of My Subjects, Monarch Chief Bitrus James Raises Alarm by KanuSE: 7:19pm On Jan 14
ProudNigerian01:
One day banditry will be a thing of the past in this Nation and truly we will see the salvation of our God.

Please pray for this Nation, it is for your benefit if you do so. Pray that God should give our leaders wisdom to govern and tackle issues like this:

Ps.122.6 - Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: "May they prosper who love you.

Ps.122.7 - Peace be within your walls, Prosperity within your palaces."

Ps.122.8 - For the sake of my brethren and companions, I will now say, "Peace be within you."

Even if you don't like the leaders, at least pray that they should make policies that will favour you and your family.

Keep praying till it gets to your doorstep. grin

1 Like

Re: Bandits Raping Wives Of My Subjects, Monarch Chief Bitrus James Raises Alarm by KanuSE: 7:22pm On Jan 14
Checkwell:
Seems the bandits don't want the imaginary virgins anymore.

Lol 😹 they prefer the smelly northern pvssies they can see physically. grin
Re: Bandits Raping Wives Of My Subjects, Monarch Chief Bitrus James Raises Alarm by Writer50: 7:29pm On Jan 14
Nigeria stories don't change
Re: Bandits Raping Wives Of My Subjects, Monarch Chief Bitrus James Raises Alarm by Godfullsam(m): 7:31pm On Jan 14
Northernblood7:

Na their brothers full Army, Police e.t.c. They are all waiting for an operation in the South East so that they can come and massacre innocent people.

Boko Haram escalated in 2011 with massacring Igbos in Maiduguri and Adamawa. Elders kept shut and supported because Igbos were the victim. Now, they expect us to sympathize with them. Una go wait tire.

Of what relevance is your sympathy after the did has been done?

Will your sympathy reverse the situation?

Point out where it was stated in the news that your sympathy was highly recommended.
Nonsense.
Re: Bandits Raping Wives Of My Subjects, Monarch Chief Bitrus James Raises Alarm by faceland: 7:32pm On Jan 14
The headline.
Just disgusting.
Re: Bandits Raping Wives Of My Subjects, Monarch Chief Bitrus James Raises Alarm by Emman08: 7:33pm On Jan 14
Tinubu will handle the economy grin and Shettima will handle security grin
Re: Bandits Raping Wives Of My Subjects, Monarch Chief Bitrus James Raises Alarm by TheGift: 7:35pm On Jan 14
Northernblood7:

Na their brothers full Army, Police e.t.c. They are all waiting for an operation in the South East so that they can come and massacre innocent people.

Boko Haram escalated in 2011 with massacring Igbos in Maiduguri and Adamawa. Elders kept shut and supported because Igbos were the victim. Now, they expect us to sympathize with them. Una go wait tire.

Please show proof that Boko Haram escalated in 2011 with Massacre of Igbos in maiduguri. Because as far as I remember Boko Haram became radicalized in 2008 and since then their victims have been mostly citizens of the north east, particularly Borno state.
Re: Bandits Raping Wives Of My Subjects, Monarch Chief Bitrus James Raises Alarm by madridguy(m): 7:37pm On Jan 14
Anytime I complained about insecurity under Buhari, the result from people like you is that they are owing me salary.

Complain under Tinubu, because he is not a fulani man.

Emusan:

You've not!

If not you won't supported and defended Buhari for a whole 2 terms and as well campaign for Tinubu.

because I don't know how you'll know the government is behind insecurity yet drumming your support for the same government. It's just absurd.
Re: Bandits Raping Wives Of My Subjects, Monarch Chief Bitrus James Raises Alarm by rigarmortis: 7:40pm On Jan 14
I keep saying this, the government has failed woefully regarding security. A nice solution is to legalize arms, let everyone bear arms legally and you will see this indescrimate invasion of villages stop.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Raping Wives Of My Subjects, Monarch Chief Bitrus James Raises Alarm by chikason22(m): 7:44pm On Jan 14
Bandits are sponsored by some evil politicians in the north for the purpose of raking in money for election or recover money used during elections they never won. Otherwise, how can this bandits be demanding for millions yet can't used it to better ther lives.
Na politicians pocket e dey land. Reason no military force is going after them. Bandits are same as Boko Haram and Fulani herdsmen.

Na Ogun go kill all of una for that North. Devilish creatures.
😡😡😡😡

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bandits Attack Kaduna Community, Shoot Fulani Leader / PDP Asks DSS To Probe Pantami, Seeks Minister’s Sack / Abdullahi Chiranchi, DSS Director Dies In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.