Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,473 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Bandits Raping Wives Of My Subjects, Monarch Chief Bitrus James Raises Alarm - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bandits Raping Wives Of My Subjects, Monarch Chief Bitrus James Raises Alarm (19637 Views)

Captain Bitrus Sini Shot Dead By Nkiru Okonkwo (Female Soldier) In Adamawa / Bitrus Jisalo: Tinubu Appoints FCT Native As Minister, The First Time Since 1999 / Eze Okereke: Police Officer Disgraced Me In Front Of My Subjects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandits Raping Wives Of My Subjects, Monarch Chief Bitrus James Raises Alarm by Smithwilliams826: 7:52pm On Jan 14
ProudNigerian01:
One day banditry will be a thing of the past in this Nation and truly we will see the salvation of our God.

Please pray for this Nation, it is for your benefit if you do so. Pray that God should give our leaders wisdom to govern and tackle issues like this:

Ps.122.6 - Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: "May they prosper who love you.

Ps.122.7 - Peace be within your walls, Prosperity within your palaces."

Ps.122.8 - For the sake of my brethren and companions, I will now say, "Peace be within you."

Even if you don't like the leaders, at least pray that they should make policies that will favour you and your family.
I no pray.
Re: Bandits Raping Wives Of My Subjects, Monarch Chief Bitrus James Raises Alarm by Blankstare(m): 7:52pm On Jan 14
onumadu:
This Youtube video explains why "Bandits" are heartless.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmPjbysSHy0?si=OrCFCct-cRLvoM6O

Interesting. Black man has really suffered, and the trend continues, it appears the fulanis are the mix breed of Arabs and the African woman. Alot of damaged has been done to the ordinary hausa evolution and other northern minorities of Nigeria, Chad, niger, Cameroon, Burkina Faso and Mali. We need urgently need a black rennaissance.
Re: Bandits Raping Wives Of My Subjects, Monarch Chief Bitrus James Raises Alarm by jojothaiv(m): 7:55pm On Jan 14
SirLakes:
Table has turned.... make Tinubu stop bandit and boko haram grin
His crew are quiet..
Re: Bandits Raping Wives Of My Subjects, Monarch Chief Bitrus James Raises Alarm by Proudlyomonna: 7:55pm On Jan 14
Yet You say You have a govt.

It will never be well with You if you criticised Jona but support this Apc disaster We have for govt. You and your household will never seaze to bleed from pain,sorrow, hardship, suffering and insecurity Nigerians have suffered by the hands of your Apc.

Na swear We go dey swear for una this Year.
Re: Bandits Raping Wives Of My Subjects, Monarch Chief Bitrus James Raises Alarm by CSTRR: 8:00pm On Jan 14
Peter obi won best secured state by the then inspector general of police during his term as governor for 5 consecutive years.

Peter obi was so heavy on kidnappers and criminals that Evans the kidnapper said he ran to Lagos because of the pressure criminals were facing in Anambra.

Gen Enenche rtd said Peter obi gave the army needed support in material and morale unlike any past governor of that state..

This is track record that anybody that wants a secured country can bank on and vote for.

But what did many Nigerians do?

People living in the most unsecured part of the world voted for a ticket that had a VP that provided material support to kabiru sokoto a convicted terrorist.

Is that not insanity?
Is that not proof that racially based IQ disparity is a real science?

1 Like

Re: Bandits Raping Wives Of My Subjects, Monarch Chief Bitrus James Raises Alarm by usagee36: 8:02pm On Jan 14
Just like their daddy in 610.
Re: Bandits Raping Wives Of My Subjects, Monarch Chief Bitrus James Raises Alarm by Desusi: 8:06pm On Jan 14
Brendaniel:
And Nigeria claims to have a president?
No,na village head they get.
Re: Bandits Raping Wives Of My Subjects, Monarch Chief Bitrus James Raises Alarm by Dougad: 8:06pm On Jan 14
This nonsense started from the core North, is spreading to the middle belt. The people in the South need to be extra careful.
Re: Bandits Raping Wives Of My Subjects, Monarch Chief Bitrus James Raises Alarm by Brendaniel: 8:20pm On Jan 14
Desusi:

No,na village head they get.

Village head is even good, Tinubu is performing worse than a good secondary school head boy...
Re: Bandits Raping Wives Of My Subjects, Monarch Chief Bitrus James Raises Alarm by HardBishop: 8:21pm On Jan 14
ppogba:

Just like Ekpa the prophet.
na mumu u beoo. stop being intoxicated with Igbo news...face you horseshit areas.
umu bunch of misplaced priorities
Re: Bandits Raping Wives Of My Subjects, Monarch Chief Bitrus James Raises Alarm by HardBishop: 8:22pm On Jan 14
Dougad:
This nonsense started from the core North, is spreading to the middle belt. The people in the South need to be extra careful.

they know we east don't tolerate rubbish... haba I don't know of the southerners
Re: Bandits Raping Wives Of My Subjects, Monarch Chief Bitrus James Raises Alarm by Smartguyboy(m): 8:48pm On Jan 14
They were making mouth no Igbo will ever rule as if anything will change from who is ruling guess what even the people ruling are the one suffering the more.
Re: Bandits Raping Wives Of My Subjects, Monarch Chief Bitrus James Raises Alarm by piyoo91: 8:57pm On Jan 14
Northernblood7:

Na their brothers full Army, Police e.t.c. They are all waiting for an operation in the South East so that they can come and massacre innocent people.

Boko Haram escalated in 2011 with massacring Igbos in Maiduguri and Adamawa. Elders kept shut and supported because Igbos were the victim. Now, they expect us to sympathize with them. Una go wait tire.
u are fuuul... Wch brother? If u havn't stayed in the north to understand what radical islam is all about keep shut... That area is christian comunity... Evry time u keep on playing victim mentality with igbo this and that... Am a northern christian with igbo frnd.. Igbos in the north dnt think like the ones in the east...idi@t

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Raping Wives Of My Subjects, Monarch Chief Bitrus James Raises Alarm by Emusan(m): 9:05pm On Jan 14
madridguy:
Anytime I complained about insecurity under Buhari, the result from people like you is that they are owing me salary.

You didn't get it, did you?

Why do you keep SUPPORTING THE SAME GOVERNMENT when you know they're responsible for the same INSECURITY you're complaining about?

That's the point.

Complain under Tinubu, because he is not a fulani man.

But you know it's his GOVERNMENT that is responsible for the insecurity.

So why do you still keep supporting them?
Re: Bandits Raping Wives Of My Subjects, Monarch Chief Bitrus James Raises Alarm by atiku4President(m): 9:24pm On Jan 14
Emusan:

You people don't even know how helpless most this villagers are about insecurity in this country.

Let me tell you, 80-90% of the villagers aren't in support of this terrorists, don't sit down in the south and just be assuming.

The funny thing is, if this village head gather small muscle and get ammunition for some guys, the next new will be, that the village head is aiding and sponsoring terrorist and people like you will be yes their leaders know about the terrorist and fund them.

Well, the evil politicians will continue to use media against those villagers but to understand what is going on, travel to one of the villages and get first hand experience.

I can't even understand what you are saying. Your presentation is to poor. Try and edit what you wrote so that I can and understand. I beg you, please.
Re: Bandits Raping Wives Of My Subjects, Monarch Chief Bitrus James Raises Alarm by ppogba: 9:30pm On Jan 14
HardBishop:

na mumu u beoo. stop being intoxicated with Igbo news...face you horseshit areas.
umu bunch of misplaced priorities

Accept my SINparties bro.
Be healed in Jesus' name.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Raping Wives Of My Subjects, Monarch Chief Bitrus James Raises Alarm by Fujiyama: 9:38pm On Jan 14
TUTU147:
The rumors that this criminals were brought in by some Apc politicians in the north during the 2015 election to make sure jonathan was unseated.The criminals were been paid by the politicians according to the rumors, until the politicians decided to stop paying them which led to this madness.

^^^
It is not a rumour.

Go read up Nasir El-Rufai's shocking statements on this matter.
Re: Bandits Raping Wives Of My Subjects, Monarch Chief Bitrus James Raises Alarm by santakris(m): 9:45pm On Jan 14
The chicken has finally come home to roost
Re: Bandits Raping Wives Of My Subjects, Monarch Chief Bitrus James Raises Alarm by etrange: 10:11pm On Jan 14
Heavens, please help Nigeria. I can't even begin to imagine the horror of living in some of these places up North.

Meanwhile, Mr Monarch, bandits are raping your female subjects including the married ones. Saying "bandits raping wives of my subjects" implies that the women are properties owned by your subjects and most importantly, it de-emphasizes the plight of the unmarried ones. The women are the ones directly suffering this particular violence, why make a statement that makes your male subjects seem like the victims?
Re: Bandits Raping Wives Of My Subjects, Monarch Chief Bitrus James Raises Alarm by iyke2frankeze: 10:18pm On Jan 14
The offspring and products of this rape are all over the social media behaving like their fathers.
Re: Bandits Raping Wives Of My Subjects, Monarch Chief Bitrus James Raises Alarm by Calitoscassius(m): 10:39pm On Jan 14
This is just the beginning,. It will get worst. Naigeria has being recognised as one of the worst terrorists zhoo.
Re: Bandits Raping Wives Of My Subjects, Monarch Chief Bitrus James Raises Alarm by cardoctor(m): 11:12pm On Jan 14
What is really going on in this country?
Re: Bandits Raping Wives Of My Subjects, Monarch Chief Bitrus James Raises Alarm by egoldman(m): 12:33am On Jan 15
flokii:
Our leaders need to think outside the box to solve this insecurity wahala.. Even if it's temporary State policing for say 2-3 years, let's have it.
All hands should be on deck to solve the current security crisis in the country.

See them.
Re: Bandits Raping Wives Of My Subjects, Monarch Chief Bitrus James Raises Alarm by egoldman(m): 12:42am On Jan 15
madridguy:
Anytime I complained about insecurity under Buhari, the result from people like you is that they are owing me salary.

Complain under Tinubu, because he is not a fulani man.

We know ur antecedents on this forum, the best you should do now is to hide ur head in shame.
Re: Bandits Raping Wives Of My Subjects, Monarch Chief Bitrus James Raises Alarm by bigwig071(m): 5:16am On Jan 15
They are only hurting the Christians there
Re: Bandits Raping Wives Of My Subjects, Monarch Chief Bitrus James Raises Alarm by madridguy(m): 6:01am On Jan 15
The best thing for you this morning is to return back to your bed so your body come up properly.

egoldman:

We know ur antecedents on this forum, the best you should do now is to hide ur head in shame.
Re: Bandits Raping Wives Of My Subjects, Monarch Chief Bitrus James Raises Alarm by madridguy(m): 6:09am On Jan 15
So which government should I support if I may ask you?

Emusan:

You didn't get it, did you?

Why do you keep SUPPORTING THE SAME GOVERNMENT when you know they're responsible for the same INSECURITY you're complaining about?

That's the point.

But you know it's his GOVERNMENT that is responsible for the insecurity.

So why do you still keep supporting them?
Re: Bandits Raping Wives Of My Subjects, Monarch Chief Bitrus James Raises Alarm by Enemyofpeace: 6:18am On Jan 15
Nigeria is a goooooooooooi
Re: Bandits Raping Wives Of My Subjects, Monarch Chief Bitrus James Raises Alarm by Enemyofpeace: 6:20am On Jan 15
cardoctor:
What is really going on in this country?
which country? Do we still have a country? Is Nigeria still a country or a jungle? Abeg forget it. Nigeria is now a jungle.

Prettygirl200 abeg bring my food jare
Re: Bandits Raping Wives Of My Subjects, Monarch Chief Bitrus James Raises Alarm by Smilez04: 10:18am On Jan 15
atiku4President:
What goes around comes around. Initially certain people kept quiet over their activities, thinking they were immuned. Their cohorts in government changed their name from boko haram to bandits. Not knowig it's a matter of time, all of them and their own people will chop breakfast
ur moma made a mistake not to abort a disgrace of a person like you.. imagine what you are typing.....
Re: Bandits Raping Wives Of My Subjects, Monarch Chief Bitrus James Raises Alarm by omoluka: 7:31pm On Jan 15
Beuberry:
Btw Kaduna State and Plateau State, I dunno which one has more blood shed.
Both worst past Borno.
What of Benue?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Court Sacks Elisha Abbo From Contesting As APC’s Senatorial Candidate / Amotekun Member Detained For Allegedly Shooting Police Officer In Oyo / Benin Ore Road Has Been Fixed!(Some pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.