Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,650 members, 7,851,223 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:17 PM

How Do You Heal From Trauma? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Heal From Trauma? (397 Views)

I Need Help Urgently On How Best To Help My Woman Heal From This Ugly Encounter / Please How Do You Heal From Sexual Addiction? / Help!!! How Do I Save My Fiancée From The Trauma Of Sexual Abuse By Her Uncle? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Heal From Trauma? by Notplayn: 6:04pm On Jan 14
I saw this clip of Apostle Femi Lazarus saying ladies should heal before considering marriage.

Then there was this artist, Jidenna, that was trending because he confessed that he cheated many ladies out of their childbearing years.

Those ladies and other ladies in similar situation will be very broken. And in my opinion, it takes a broken guy to do such (hurt people hurt people, i.e people that have been hurt, hurt other people).

Ladies and gentlemen, how did you heal from traumatic relationships and homes?

I know many people had different things to say when I asked...

How Did You Prevent Your Parents' Toxic Marriage From Affecting Yours?
https://www.nairaland.com/7900747/how-did-prevent-parents-toxic

But, I think you have to address and heal from the root.

Like wrong behaviours you don't know you have, things you shouldn't accept/tolerate, coping mechanisms, going for therapy etc.

I know there are many things to do, but I'd really like to know step by step how you did it.

So if you've successfully healed and moved on with your life, please let's hear how you did it.

Thanks

Mods please help me push to the front page.
Re: How Do You Heal From Trauma? by MrCork: 6:42pm On Jan 14
Notplayn:
I saw this clip of Apostle Femi Lazarus saying ladies should heal before considering marriage.

Then there was this artist, Jidenna, that was trending because he confessed that he cheated many ladies out of their childbearing years.

Those ladies and other ladies in similar situation will be very broken. And in my opinion, it takes a broken guy to do such (hurt people hurt people, i.e people that have been hurt, hurt other people).

Like wrong behaviours you don't know you have, things you shouldn't accept/tolerate, coping mechanisms, going for therapy etc.

I know there are many things to do, but I'd really like to know step by step how you did it.

So if you've successfully healed and moved on with your life, please let's hear how you did it.

Thanks

Bro we don't understand...are u looking for woman or pucccci sir? how many?? (no oofencse) angry
Re: How Do You Heal From Trauma? by Wainey: 7:20pm On Jan 14
If I tell u say I understand this ur post, na lie I lie
Re: How Do You Heal From Trauma? by Mandela27: 8:49am On Jan 15
Moving on after a one time lovely relationship is one of the hardest thing,but u just have to move on,accept it and focus on yourself,if you're a man,it will be easy for u.Go to the gym,do morning road works,play games and gradually the gone girl will just be a memory...tho hard to forget,but u will get used to it

1 Like

Re: How Do You Heal From Trauma? by Maisiba(m): 6:41pm On Jan 15
It is easier said than done. Sometimes it must be a selfish process where you start minding about YOU. As for the people who may have contributed to the trauma, think like them. Give them no room or audience to trample on you.
Re: How Do You Heal From Trauma? by Notplayn: 2:36am On Jan 16
Maisiba:
It is easier said than done. Sometimes it must be a selfish process where you start minding about YOU. As for the people who may have contributed to the trauma, think like them. Give them no room or audience to trample on you.

Hmm
Re: How Do You Heal From Trauma? by Notplayn: 2:36am On Jan 16
Mandela27:
Moving on after a one time lovely relationship is one of the hardest thing,but u just have to move on,accept it and focus on yourself,if you're a man,it will be easy for u.Go to the gym,do morning road works,play games and gradually the gone girl will just be a memory...tho hard to forget,but u will get used to it

Thank you
Re: How Do You Heal From Trauma? by MrCork: 3:50am On Jan 16
Notplayn:

Thanks

I stop watching blue film for 1 week sir!!!(no oofencse) angry
Re: How Do You Heal From Trauma? by annlopez: 9:24am On Jan 16
I think focusing on yourself and your desires and needs very often helps

(1) (Reply)

Why Some People Don't Enjoy Sex / Update: British-nigerian Cosmetic Doctor, Oluwafemi ‘tijion’ Esho Found Guilty O / Who Is The Most Annoying Person On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.