Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,429 members, 7,815,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

Do These People Really Love Or Belive In Nigeria? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do These People Really Love Or Belive In Nigeria? (3208 Views)

Tinubu: I Don't Belive In One Nigeria (1997) / Shittes: "We Are Not Armed. If We Were Armed, These People Cannot Face Us" / Saraki Is In Trouble, If Anything Happens To These People Says Kwara Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do These People Really Love Or Belive In Nigeria? by daddio(m): 10:08pm On Jan 15
stacyadams:

He will fall victim not could grin grin

Re: Do These People Really Love Or Belive In Nigeria? by Putindbutt: 10:08pm On Jan 15
stacyadams:

The people in naija who lay their lives since 1960 till now ,una don get stable light in 2024?abi what fela sang before he died don change?if u like no Japa till bandits kidnap u... grin
japa and go die of gun violence or knife attacks, my guy nobody is stopping you.

1 Like

Re: Do These People Really Love Or Belive In Nigeria? by stacyadams: 10:10pm On Jan 15
Putindbutt:

japa and go die of gun violence or knife attacks, my guy nobody is stopping you.

. LoL any day u apply for visa to Japa u no go get am.. grin
Re: Do These People Really Love Or Belive In Nigeria? by Putindbutt: 10:16pm On Jan 15
Streetdoctor:
snipper billionaire, biko, don't do it tonight.
Re: Do These People Really Love Or Belive In Nigeria? by Putindbutt: 10:18pm On Jan 15
stacyadams:
. LoL any day u apply for visa to Japa u no go get am.. grin
don't worry about my japa. But for you, they must surely carry your body back home.
Re: Do These People Really Love Or Belive In Nigeria? by renderme: 10:26pm On Jan 15
grin
Re: Do These People Really Love Or Belive In Nigeria? by isArray: 10:36pm On Jan 15
Rolings:

I disagree but I respect your opinion and I want to make bold to say you will say I said so in 4 years.
If we believe things Will change one day it's foolish to then shoot down every idea that's aimed at making change happen....we are only deceiving ourselves
You're free to disagree grin, I also respect your optimism, not shooting any idea down, but I'll tell you to follow patterns and act with it

Example: see the difference between the rates €-₦ in late December 2022 and Today, is this the sign of a progressive economy?

Also, remember that majority of the political elites and highly placed Nigerians have secured the lives of their families and relatives abroad, and they have close proximity to the west(medical check up - abroad, vacation - abroad, children education - abroad), so normal citizens can go to hell it's none of their concern

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do These People Really Love Or Belive In Nigeria? by stacyadams: 11:09pm On Jan 15
Putindbutt:

don't worry about my japa. But for you, they must surely carry your body back home.

no worry about my body..them no go ever give u visa japa. grin
Re: Do These People Really Love Or Belive In Nigeria? by Streetdoctor: 11:11pm On Jan 15
Putindbutt:
snipper billionaire, biko, don't do it tonight.

1 Like

Re: Do These People Really Love Or Belive In Nigeria? by Putindbutt: 11:13pm On Jan 15
Streetdoctor:
sniper n pa wa o.
Re: Do These People Really Love Or Belive In Nigeria? by Putindbutt: 11:15pm On Jan 15
stacyadams:
no worry about my body..them no go ever give u visa japa. grin
dem don load dat gun for you, na ta ta ta remain.
Re: Do These People Really Love Or Belive In Nigeria? by omohayek: 11:21pm On Jan 15
Ozommadu:

I should go and read your comment history say wetin happen

You didn't support buhari but you're supporting a Chicago cocaine pusher who forfeited a whooping $400k drug money to US govt? Someone who questionably had two bullion van in his house on the eve of 2019 election

Someone who spent 8yrs in lagos as a state governor with nothing in his name aside tax tax and tax with the so called blueprint he used to siphon money.

While tilumbu was supporting buhari what did you tell him
Thanks for confirming that you're just another barely literate tribalist with nothing of value worth saying.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do These People Really Love Or Belive In Nigeria? by stacyadams: 11:30pm On Jan 15
Putindbutt:

dem don load dat gun for you, na ta ta ta remain.

grin grin Boko Haram or bandits go soon carry u..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do These People Really Love Or Belive In Nigeria? by Gerrard59(m): 5:10am On Jan 16
Apparently, OP campaigned and voted for Buhari in 2015.

Never take such people serious. Anything happening to them is well deserved.

Don't forgive. Don't forget. Hold the grudge till you die!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do These People Really Love Or Belive In Nigeria? by Gerrard59(m): 5:18am On Jan 16
omohayek:

And here we see the sort of arrogant, hypocritical tribalist who exemplifies all the sins I've mentioned. By all means, keep indulging your delusions of grandeur about the "millions" and "billions" in deals you're supposedly contemplating, if said fantasies help you get through whatever humdrum existence has filled you up with so much obvious hatred.

Typical Nigerian intellectwat blowing big big grammar. The man you quoted is right in holding grudges. Here you are trying to gaslight him with tribal allegations. What tribalism is greater than that of those who voted for Tinubu because of Emi Lokan? Those who burnt the shops of other Nigerians on the basis of ethnicity? Those who flogged their kith because they looked like Igbos?

I am not surprised how you people think though. I have always maintained that people should understand Nigeria for what it is, rather than what they expect it to be:

Gerrard59:
There are the tribalists, too. As long as it does affect other ethnic groups, especially Igbos, they are satisfied. Their sole aim is never to see an Igbo man or someone who Igbos support in Aso Rock. It gives them an erection so bad!

Organise an election today between Tinubu vs Peter Obi, and the former would win for that very reason. Pit Akpabio vs Kwankwaso, and the latter would win it. Do Atiku vs Jonathan and the Waziri of Adamawa would win. In fact, pit Udom Emmanuel against a goat and your fellow Nigerians would vote for that goat.

You need to understand how your fellow Nigerians think.

1 Like

Re: Do These People Really Love Or Belive In Nigeria? by Gerrard59(m): 5:20am On Jan 16
Dpharisee:

I can't trust you for any reason, the kind of bigotry and insults you heaped on a lot of Nairalanders and citizens for not seeing things from your perspective as an ardent APC and Tinubu supporter must have led many to depression, you never gave them the chance to express their feelings as long as they are not in your camp.
You are saying this possibly because you have relations in the North including Abuja who can easily be picked up by bandits and the government you spent months promoting is showing total nonchalance, the Wike you called a great guy is busy with Rivers State political crisis to bother about people now doing crowd funding to pay bandits.
I think you are a double faced personality

Don't ever trust any Nigerian who campaigned and voted for Buhari in 2015. Those people are evil. If they have a gun, they will kill you. If they have an opportunity to share with you even if you are the most qualified, they will not share it.

Hold that grudge and hold it till you die. Don't forgive or forget. You are dealing with demons!

4 Likes

Re: Do These People Really Love Or Belive In Nigeria? by PoloG: 8:30am On Jan 16
Putindbutt:

My guy, it is better for people to open their mouth and complain than come online to beat chest and then go inside and drink snipper like online billionaires.
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Do These People Really Love Or Belive In Nigeria? by lastkingsman: 10:28am On Jan 16
Regex:

😂 😂...I fit enter Naija before then sha... Maybe January for two weeks or so.

Oga regex, how una dey take treat konji for this you Kay? grin
Re: Do These People Really Love Or Belive In Nigeria? by Regex: 10:43am On Jan 16
lastkingsman:

Enter pub and club. Dress nice Nwanne.
Re: Do These People Really Love Or Belive In Nigeria? by Regex: 10:44am On Jan 16
lastkingsman:

Also travel to cheaper countries like Albania, sex is cheap there.
Re: Do These People Really Love Or Belive In Nigeria? by lastkingsman: 11:12am On Jan 16
Regex:

Enter pub and club. Dress nice Nwanne.

Naija babes wey dey just dey do shakara dey form wetin I no know
Re: Do These People Really Love Or Belive In Nigeria? by Regex: 3:26pm On Jan 16
lastkingsman:

Naija babes wey dey just dey do shakara dey form wetin I no know

Open yourself to other race oh...
Re: Do These People Really Love Or Belive In Nigeria? by Ozommadu: 8:16pm On Jan 16
omohayek:

Thanks for confirming that you're just another barely literate tribalist with nothing of value worth saying.

Wail more hypocrite

1 Like

Re: Do These People Really Love Or Belive In Nigeria? by Benzigler: 8:20pm On Jan 16
stacyadams:
grin grin Boko Haram or bandits go soon carry u..

BOKO Haram will not touch that guy even if he offer himself to them for free because he is wretched and useless as toilet paper

1 Like

Re: Do These People Really Love Or Belive In Nigeria? by Benzigler: 8:22pm On Jan 16
[quote author=Streetdoctor post=127962031][/quote]

If you saw where he was fighting for that disgusting food stuffs you will never reply him again
Re: Do These People Really Love Or Belive In Nigeria? by Ozommadu: 8:26pm On Jan 16
Putindbutt:

tinubu make you dey swallow snipper, Lol. Abeg wetin happen to ya billions? Lol.

You nko? Dem forbid you from making your own billions?

2 Likes

Re: Do These People Really Love Or Belive In Nigeria? by Paraman: 8:47pm On Jan 16
N3TRAL:
Growing up amongst people who are geographically from the South of the country has made me realize that phrases like "power must return to the south" are laced with deceit.

There is actually no "South" in the heart of the average person from this part of the country. The part of the country hates and despises others in the deeper south and East while loving and revering our fellow citizens up North.

I had a conversation recently with about 10 young professionals from the part of the country. They were all in their early 20s. All of them confessed that they loved the Northerners more than those from "South South" or the "South East". Their reason was that the Northerners were "humble" and "did not like money".

It is heart breaking that a younger generation have inherited the hate of their parents against a group that contribute meaningfully to the economic life of their towns while loving those who have only tried to conquer their enclave starting from Ilorin.

Sometimes I think that the hate is motivated by envy and deep rooted jealousy.
Trash!!
Re: Do These People Really Love Or Belive In Nigeria? by stacyadams: 10:12pm On Jan 16
Benzigler:

BOKO Haram will not touch that guy even if he offer himself to them for free because he is wretched and useless as toilet paper

grin grin
Re: Do These People Really Love Or Belive In Nigeria? by Gandollar(f): 7:57am On Jan 17
Putindbutt:

You don't know jack, ibo boys are driving keke napep and cutting grass as labour work in Ogun state, in Ekiti, see them selling handkerchiefs by roadside, selling otapiapia, etc. i don't want to talk about Ibadan.
Better than owomida culture.
Give those boys 5years down the line and they have become millionaires and masters in business.

Do not despise the days of humble beginnings.

Next..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do These People Really Love Or Belive In Nigeria? by Streetdoctor: 8:44pm On Jan 17
Benzigler:

If you saw where he was fighting for that disgusting food stuffs you will never reply him again
For real? Abeg help me wit d link or u can screenshot it for me
Re: Do These People Really Love Or Belive In Nigeria? by Antivirus92(m): 8:55pm On Jan 17
Odogwuzack:

Yorubas are only reacting to the unnecessary insults on them. It has very little to do with Tinubu.
keep fooling yourself

1 Like

Re: Do These People Really Love Or Belive In Nigeria? by Zxcvbnmghtr: 8:59pm On Jan 17
Brendaniel:

Is this you writing this? I still don't believe....

You mean Bwala? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

EFCC To Probe Over 3,000 Financial Crimes, Recovers ₦‎60 Billion / Obasanjo And Third Term: A Broader Perspective / Students Still Learn Under Trees In Enugu State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.