Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

Mature Ladies Are Easier To Fk - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mature Ladies Are Easier To Fk (5054 Views)

She Is Ready To FK Me Any Time I Want / Best Sex Positions That Can Make It Easier To Get Pregnant See Photos Also / ??? Strictly For Mature Ladies Only (guys Keep Off) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Mature Ladies Are Easier To Fk by Demigod22: 2:18pm On Jan 17
Lol, OP don't you think it will be more mature if you guys go to a hotel on weekends if you can't take her to your place? You are lucky the office don't have cameras.

This story reminded me of one Edo light skin lady that took interest in me on Monday when I resumed for a new job. We had meeting from 9am to 2pm, she was just looking at me through the meeting. She looked for every opportunity to talk to me. She even ask where I live that day. Unfortunately, when I saw the duties of my new office, I ran with my two legs, the workload too much, I never return to that place since that Monday.

Yesterday she called me twice, I didn't answer, she texted twice, in ignored, when she chat me up on WhatsApp, I responded. She wanted to Know why I stopped coming to work, I just liked to her. Office romance is not an inspiring one though.
Re: Mature Ladies Are Easier To Fk by ifinger: 11:52am On Jan 22
Demigod22:
Lol, OP don't you think it will be more mature if you guys go to a hotel on weekends if you can't take her to your place? You are lucky the office don't have cameras.

This story reminded me of one Edo light skin lady that took interest in me on Monday when I resumed for a new job. We had meeting from 9am to 2pm, she was just looking at me through the meeting. She looked for every opportunity to talk to me. She even ask where I live that day. Unfortunately, when I saw the duties of my new office, I ran with my two legs, the workload too much, I never return to that place since that Monday.

Yesterday she called me twice, I didn't answer, she texted twice, in ignored, when she chat me up on WhatsApp, I responded. She wanted to Know why I stopped coming to work, I just liked to her. Office romance is not an inspiring one though.

Yes I quite agree with u however we are very careful about every move ! Only wen the opportunity presents its self it's not an all the time thing we scout bf we suck ! It gets the morning 🌅🌄 glowing with pride after each time

(1) (2) (Reply)

The More Independent A Woman Becomes, The More Difficult It Is To Find A Husband / What To Say When U First Meet A Girl! / Singles And About To Wed E- Conference 1.0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.