Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,460 members, 7,819,678 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Seven Major Marketers Get Approval To Sell Dangote Fuel - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seven Major Marketers Get Approval To Sell Dangote Fuel (30366 Views)

Major Marketers Move To End Fuel Scarcity, To Flood Market With 300m Litres / Marketers Will Pay Naira For Dangote Fuel, Says IPMAN / Dangote's Fuel Monopoly Risks Soaring Petrol Prices - Joe Ajaero (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seven Major Marketers Get Approval To Sell Dangote Fuel by gadgetplanetng: 12:15pm On Jan 15
Is it possible to sell far less than $74 locally?

That's my point.

Remember also devaluation of a local currency makes exports cheaper so there's that too.

[quote author=COMPAQ post=127952552][/quote]
Re: Seven Major Marketers Get Approval To Sell Dangote Fuel by taiwotimitt: 12:33pm On Jan 15
sketching:

I couldn't read it all, it is basically the title, 7 Marketers ready to start selling (the only thing stopping them is talk of money/profit) and Dangote promising to cut his own profit from the deals to subsidized the pump prices for the masses. So far he has 6 million barrels of raw materials.

Hope it is true.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=srANsqgSflE?si=jpuA0wOiLazjKmef

2 bottles of cold origin for you

1 Like

Re: Seven Major Marketers Get Approval To Sell Dangote Fuel by kukoyi17226: 12:49pm On Jan 15
NotedNoted...
Re: Seven Major Marketers Get Approval To Sell Dangote Fuel by sketching: 12:53pm On Jan 15
taiwotimitt:

2 bottles of cold origin for you

Thank you very much my brother.
Cheers!
Re: Seven Major Marketers Get Approval To Sell Dangote Fuel by lordm(m): 1:17pm On Jan 15
christejames:
I am having the haunch that this Dangote Refinery is also producing PMS (fuel) but they are clandestinely hoarding it waiting for the right prize that will favour them before they dish them out to the markets...
lol, conspiracy theorist. They may be producing but not selling it yet
Re: Seven Major Marketers Get Approval To Sell Dangote Fuel by okeke6969: 1:23pm On Jan 15
christejames:
I am having the haunch that this Dangote Refinery is also producing PMS (fuel) but they are clandestinely hoarding it waiting for the right prize that will favour them before they dish them out to the markets...

Thank you my brother, I salute your intelligence.
In science, fractional distillation is used to refine petroleum products and petrol comes before diesel.
So, who are they fooling? Or should we say the refinery is using reverse process.

1 Like

Re: Seven Major Marketers Get Approval To Sell Dangote Fuel by fregeneh(m): 1:25pm On Jan 15
christejames:

1 Like

Re: Seven Major Marketers Get Approval To Sell Dangote Fuel by okeke6969: 1:29pm On Jan 15
Beverlyjean:
The only thing I don't understand is the production of only diesel and jet fuel... and not pms... but diesel and jet fuel are by- products from pms .... so how are they now producing diesel and jet fuel without pms

Don't mind them. Dangote have started on lies.
Crude oil is processed by fractional distillation and you get petrol before diesel.
The powers holding this country is bigger than the spiritual wickedness.
Re: Seven Major Marketers Get Approval To Sell Dangote Fuel by okeke6969: 1:41pm On Jan 15
leroi01:
Made in Nigeria but we will purchase at import rates.

No changes.

We are in for a long thing.

See, hoarding of petrol is ongoing right now.
The principality and power, spiritual wickedness in the high places will determine when it will be sold out.
Crude oil is processed by fractional distillation. You get petrol before diesel.
The suffering continues.

1 Like

Re: Seven Major Marketers Get Approval To Sell Dangote Fuel by okeke6969: 1:48pm On Jan 15
DMerciful:
You think a country can wish itself to prosperity?

Are you aware that petrol hoarding have started already in the refinery? Nigerians are in for a long thing.
How can you get diesel before petrol?
Has the process of fractional distillation changed?
Nigerians pls don't rejoice yet, there are many hidden secrets about this refinery.
Not yet Uhuru.

1 Like

Re: Seven Major Marketers Get Approval To Sell Dangote Fuel by Slurity(m): 2:18pm On Jan 15
epainos:
Dangote is now officially a Lagosian. grin

Very soon, he will be given a chieftaincy title in SW. grin

But the kind of messy corruption that will go on underneath this business.... grin Na small be the forex runs Eme-werey bursted out recently in comparison to what is going to happen. grin
Full of negative energy and negativity. I hate people with your kind of heart. You never see anything good without looking for a way of faulting or bringing it down. spits....
Re: Seven Major Marketers Get Approval To Sell Dangote Fuel by Realtruth2023: 2:24pm On Jan 15
Indispensable85:

Hahahaha 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Will you stop this public display of ignorance?

Shattap there
Re: Seven Major Marketers Get Approval To Sell Dangote Fuel by Realtruth2023: 2:25pm On Jan 15
gadgetplanetng:
NUPRC was also working to cut the cost of oil production to about $20 a barrel, down from between $25 and $40, by providing incentives to oil producers.
https://www.reuters.com/world/africa/nigeria-aims-raise-oil-condensates-output-26-mln-bpd-by-2026-2024-01-01/#:~:text=Two%20of%20three%20consultancies%20tasked,providing%20incentives%20to%20oil%20producers.

How much is a barrel internationally?
We sell as between 2x and 3x production cost.
I don't post carelessly.

Dude even at $20 per barrel as cost it is stillnexpensive co.pared to Arabian crude which is at $10 threshold.
Re: Seven Major Marketers Get Approval To Sell Dangote Fuel by Realtruth2023: 2:27pm On Jan 15
epainos:

Do you think everything was off? So na only Paris connection we dey borrow from? grin

Na you dey speak from hell...not me.

You want to turn yourself to nuisance who will keep asking for debt relief that may not come, or you want to be profitable?

So, you prefer to always go ask for debt relief? See...go check your brain. You need help.

Dude don't be foolish here. The loans since 1960 had since been cleared by Obasanjo whatever debts we have now are post Obasanjo era.
Re: Seven Major Marketers Get Approval To Sell Dangote Fuel by Indispensable85(m): 3:05pm On Jan 15
Realtruth2023:

Shattap there

Dullardino Lol 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Seven Major Marketers Get Approval To Sell Dangote Fuel by Offpoint1: 3:18pm On Jan 15
Beverlyjean:
The only thing I don't understand is the production of only diesel and jet fuel... and not pms... but diesel and jet fuel are by- products from pms .... so how are they now producing diesel and jet fuel without pms
grin They're producing all, but hoarding PMS.
Re: Seven Major Marketers Get Approval To Sell Dangote Fuel by Kakamorufu(m): 3:19pm On Jan 15
reddingtonblack:

What you need to understand here is Pms is the end product of crude oil, these diagram should help

@ inception its more insightful to test your products gradually for feedbacks, if the by products are good technically the end product is good

kakamorufu be calming down, na phase by phase
I don calm down jare
Re: Seven Major Marketers Get Approval To Sell Dangote Fuel by gadgetplanetng: 3:22pm On Jan 15
My point was, is and would keep being;
Nigeria can sell to local refineries at lower than international crude price.

Realtruth2023:

Dude even at $20 per barrel as cost it is stillnexpensive co.pared to Arabian crude which is at $10 threshold.
Re: Seven Major Marketers Get Approval To Sell Dangote Fuel by sanerugwei: 3:41pm On Jan 15
You seemed to have contradicted yourself with your second statement as against that diagram you posted.
How do you produce Jet -A1 and DPK(diesel fuel) without also bringing out petrol, LPG and kerosene at the same time in commercial quantities?
Calm down and look at that diagram again.

reddingtonblack:

What you need to understand here is Pms is the end product of crude oil, these diagram should help

@ inception its more insightful to test your products gradually for feedbacks, if the by products are good technically the end product is good

kakamorufu be calming down, na phase by phase

1 Like

Re: Seven Major Marketers Get Approval To Sell Dangote Fuel by pikechukwu6(m): 4:57pm On Jan 15
I dey back seat... I no see wetin them write for there. Someone should brief me shocked shocked
Re: Seven Major Marketers Get Approval To Sell Dangote Fuel by epainos: 5:17pm On Jan 15
Realtruth2023:

Dude don't be foolish here. The loans since 1960 had since been cleared by Obasanjo whatever debts we have now are post Obasanjo era.
Dude na your papa wey follow dem ask for subsidy be the foolish person here.

Oponu. He said Obasanjo cleared all our debt before his term. Clear all indeed. Go better school ...nope...na yeye school he went. See the result. grin Ode. Mu.mu. Didinrin. Get the crap outta my mention. Oloshi!

This is how they give out false information. Oponu. Werey. See how he wrote rubbish with confidence and called himself a fool. Get the crap outta my mention.

No subsidy again for you. Get that into that your dead brain. If nothing go enter your indomie brain.... no more subsidy will enter it by force. grin You will pay the real price. grin
Re: Seven Major Marketers Get Approval To Sell Dangote Fuel by epainos: 5:21pm On Jan 15
Slurity:
Full of negative energy and negativity. I hate people with your kind of heart. You never see anything good without looking for a way of faulting or bringing it down. spits ...
Spit on your papa. grin
Re: Seven Major Marketers Get Approval To Sell Dangote Fuel by epainos: 5:23pm On Jan 15
Paraman:
You must be in a lot of pains for you to be writing this kind of dumb comment
Like the way you always attack your papa and mama telling them they are dumb. grin Na your way. It is in your blood. Na your papa and mama I pity. Shameless people who could not train a nonentiy well.
Re: Seven Major Marketers Get Approval To Sell Dangote Fuel by Kingrshd3: 5:37pm On Jan 15
Realtruth2023:

Oga you are not making any sense. Just be silent.

I can see u are dull and not a Nigerian so don't ask stupid question if u are feeling hot with economy bro mthrrw
Re: Seven Major Marketers Get Approval To Sell Dangote Fuel by Kingrshd3: 5:38pm On Jan 15
Realtruth2023:

Oga shut up this is too childish. We are talking of rhe game of ensuring the high price of fuel remains and you are here still talking about Tinubu and PO. Try and be sensible naaaa.

How can u talk Abt high price of fuel remain when we just started producing our own even if it's a private firm..

Instead of u to be talking about how d reduction of petrol will be u are talking Abt remain of high price of petrol 🤔
Re: Seven Major Marketers Get Approval To Sell Dangote Fuel by Kingrshd3: 5:39pm On Jan 15
leokid866:
Oga stop lying.... where in Ghana are you buying cement for 3K Naira?

How much is Dangote cement for Ghana and Nigeria just make research and give me feedback
Re: Seven Major Marketers Get Approval To Sell Dangote Fuel by reddingtonblack: 6:09pm On Jan 15
sanerugwei:
You seemed to have contradicted yourself with your second statement as against that diagram you posted.
How do you produce Jet -A1 and DPK(diesel fuel) without also bringing out petrol, LPG and kerosene at the same time in commercial quantities?
Calm down and look at that diagram again.

what you need to understand is stages/phases, when its time the refinery will release PMS,
should there be a contradiction like you said, follow the diagram for exam sake
Re: Seven Major Marketers Get Approval To Sell Dangote Fuel by Realtruth2023: 6:24pm On Jan 15
Kingrshd3:

I can see u are dull and not a Nigerian so don't ask stupid question if u are feeling hot with economy bro mthrrw

Dude check yourself you are more than dull.
Re: Seven Major Marketers Get Approval To Sell Dangote Fuel by Realtruth2023: 6:25pm On Jan 15
epainos:

Dude na your papa wey follow dem ask for subsidy be the foolish person here.

Oponu. He said Obasanjo cleared all our debt before his term. Clear all indeed. Go better school ...nope...na yeye school he went. See the result. grin Ode. Mu.mu. Didinrin. Get the crap outta my mention. Oloshi!

This is how they give out false information. Oponu. Werey. See how he wrote rubbish with confidence and called himself a fool. Get the crap outta my mention.

No subsidy again for you. Get that into that your dead brain. If nothing go enter your indomie brain.... no more subsidy will enter it by force. grin You will pay the real price. grin

Bros try and have sense foe once in your life and stop being a didinrin
Re: Seven Major Marketers Get Approval To Sell Dangote Fuel by Realtruth2023: 6:26pm On Jan 15
gadgetplanetng:
My point was, is and would keep being;
Nigeria can sell to local refineries at lower than international crude price.

No one is saying that. The truth is that Nigerian crude is more expensive than other grades.
Re: Seven Major Marketers Get Approval To Sell Dangote Fuel by Realtruth2023: 6:26pm On Jan 15
Indispensable85:

Dullardino Lol 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Stupido
Re: Seven Major Marketers Get Approval To Sell Dangote Fuel by Kingrshd3: 6:37pm On Jan 15
Realtruth2023:

Dude check yourself you are more than dull.

Oya na na person wey dull dey reply dull messages 😂

Please pray and fast for better Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Politicians At Wedding Reception Of Saraki's Daughter (Photos) / "I Won’t Steal If I Am Elected Governor" - Adeleke (Nigerians React) / Seyi Makinde: Army Saved Me From Death Twice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.