Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Iran Claims It Has Attacked An Israeli Spy Base In Kurdistan(photos) - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Iran Claims It Has Attacked An Israeli Spy Base In Kurdistan(photos) (24063 Views)

2 Palestinian Journalists Killed In an Israeli Strike in southern Gaza / Trump Cuts US Ties With WHO, Claims It Is Under China's Control / UN, UK Distance Self From Kurdistan Referendum And Secession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iran Claims It Has Attacked An Israeli Spy Base In Kurdistan(photos) by ChybuzzDD(m): 7:30am On Jan 17
NOETHNICITY:
Why am I engaging ignorant kids on NL?
NL should review its application policy. Application should be accompanied by proof of age attainment and verification.

grin
https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2024/1/17/pakistan-says-two-children-killed-in-completely-unacceptable-iran-attack
Re: Iran Claims It Has Attacked An Israeli Spy Base In Kurdistan(photos) by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:54am On Jan 17
ChybuzzDD:

grin
https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2024/1/17/pakistan-says-two-children-killed-in-completely-unacceptable-iran-attack
I’m aware Iran launched attacks against Pakistani militants in Baluchistan province of Pakistan.
And how does this relate to the point
Re: Iran Claims It Has Attacked An Israeli Spy Base In Kurdistan(photos) by ChybuzzDD(m): 8:01am On Jan 17
NOETHNICITY:
I’m aware Iran launched attacks against Pakistani militants in Baluchistan province of Pakistan.
And how does this relate to the point

You don't know how it relates to the point/argument?

But you were jubilating after hearing the lies that Iran bombed israelis??

The news is to prove to you that Iran bombed innocent Sunni muslims, including children, and not Israelis who have no business in Pakistan, Iraq and Syria.

1 Like

Re: Iran Claims It Has Attacked An Israeli Spy Base In Kurdistan(photos) by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:51am On Jan 17
ChybuzzDD:

You don't know how it relates to the point/argument?

But you were jubilating after hearing the lies that Iran bombed israelis??

The news is to prove to you that Iran bombed innocent Sunni muslims, including children, and not Israelis who have no business in Pakistan, Iraq and Syria.
chai. I didn’t know I was interacting with a professional dumbo
I’ll be very surprised if you have a job. If you do, it definitely cannot be a competitive job.
IQ is damned low bro

1 Like

Re: Iran Claims It Has Attacked An Israeli Spy Base In Kurdistan(photos) by bizzibodi(m): 11:40am On Jan 17
MySolace:

Yes it does....
I mean, for a supposed adult to read and fail to understand is painful, esp to his parents who spent fortune sending him/her to school.
It's painful indeed.
He dey pain u terrorists sympathizers.
Pikin wey say him mama no go sleep him sef no go sleep grin grin grin
Re: Iran Claims It Has Attacked An Israeli Spy Base In Kurdistan(photos) by AnyanwuSilas: 3:54pm On Jan 17
Blazebond:
World war 3 is closer than we think and I am ready for it,no western power is going to brainwash Africa to stand by them again,we will stand on our own and choose whatever sides favours us and it would definitely not be America and her imperialist Allies, the world is changing and this recklessness of israel will forever haunt America and it's Allies.
Who be Africa? Africa is a continent not a country, we don't share common value, we are also against the OIC, the Turkish and Sokoto caliphate. The indigeneous people in sub-sahara Africa need indipendent. We will take sides if we don't get freedom
Re: Iran Claims It Has Attacked An Israeli Spy Base In Kurdistan(photos) by LalastiklaIa(m): 8:26pm On Jan 17
BOOKWORMLUX:
First to do no dey pain
🇮🇱

Na you get anonymous diary
Re: Iran Claims It Has Attacked An Israeli Spy Base In Kurdistan(photos) by pquaver(m): 2:33am On Jan 18
NOETHNICITY:
Shit up ignorant buffoon.

Tell me which rocket the Palestinians in the West Bank have ever launched at Isreal that Isreal kills them daily. Is there Hamas in the West Bank?

You folks continue to live in denial

Tell me the Palestinians or gaza isreal killed before the arab league invaded them.. Your history starts from 2023 abi? Stupid dunce

1 Like

Re: Iran Claims It Has Attacked An Israeli Spy Base In Kurdistan(photos) by ChybuzzDD(m): 7:22am On Jan 18
@ yeye boy NOETHNICITY, can you see how your Iranian terrorist regime has created more problems for herself? I
hope you're still cheering them on for 'hitting Israel? grin

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2024/1/18/pakistan-launches-precise-military-strikes-on-iran-in-response-to-bombing
Re: Iran Claims It Has Attacked An Israeli Spy Base In Kurdistan(photos) by Lhanre(m): 8:29am On Jan 18
Efewestern:

The essence of having strength is that no-one can attack you unnecessary. There will be consequences. So when nations acquire deadly weapons, they do so to prevent calamity.

Iran won't dare attack Israel or any US ally without a strong justification. By justification I mean Israel firing missiles towards Iran. Which Israel won't dare do because Iran has the strength and capacity to return same quantity of destruction and even more.

What these two are doing is to target eachother outside their territories. Eg Israel striking Iran's assets in Syria or sponsoring sabotage within Iran. Iran using Lebanon proxies to strike Israel.

US with all its strength also won't strike Iran without strong justification. Iran too won't provoke US unnecessary in the middle east without a strong justification. Strength prevent further wars. If a nation is weak, they will be crushed. The leaders in Iran understands what the almighty US can do to them if they act recklessly, infact they thread with wisdom. There would have been a regime change in Iran if they hadn't amassed strength over the years. Infact, for the peace of the region, no-one wants a war with Iran. Strike assets in weak Syria and claim victory.

US regularly strikes Iran's assets in Syria and Iraq. Of course, they can hit Iran directly, but no one really wants the destruction of the entire middle east. So it's much easier to hit Iran's asset, generals etc when they step outside their secured zone into Iraq and Syria. Iran too attack US assets using their militias in those countries. That way, everyone claims victory and there won't be a total fallout of war.

This is the psychology of the human mind.

When the US assassinated Souleimani in a drone attack within Iraq, Iran responded by launching missiles on a US base within Iraq killing and seriously injuring US troops stationed there, and there, and the US wanting no further casualties explained the Iranian attack as causing limited damage and ended the matter there.

Strong foes respect each other.
Re: Iran Claims It Has Attacked An Israeli Spy Base In Kurdistan(photos) by Iykenuwa(m): 6:52pm On Jan 18
Moniya4Real:

So, did they claim responsibilities? Good you have answered your puerile mind unknowingly

Your ignorance is simply mind numbing.
Re: Iran Claims It Has Attacked An Israeli Spy Base In Kurdistan(photos) by Moniya4Real(m): 11:25pm On Jan 19
E pain am🤗

Iykenuwa:

Your ignorance is simply mind numbing.
Re: Iran Claims It Has Attacked An Israeli Spy Base In Kurdistan(photos) by bizzibodi(m): 10:39am On Feb 06
MySolace:

Yes it does....
I mean, for a supposed adult to read and fail to understand is painful, esp to his parents who spent fortune sending him/her to school.
It's painful indeed.
I beg you dnt go & jump into Lagos lagoon ooo!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Trump, Biden Fight Over The Raging Virus, Climate & Race In Final Debate (Pics) / Hostage Fights Off 7 Hamas Terrorists While Being Kidnapped / Lawlessness Is A Crime Against Our Country – South African President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.