Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,093 members, 7,821,784 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

Iran Claims It Has Attacked An Israeli Spy Base In Kurdistan(photos) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Iran Claims It Has Attacked An Israeli Spy Base In Kurdistan(photos) (24062 Views)

2 Palestinian Journalists Killed In an Israeli Strike in southern Gaza / Trump Cuts US Ties With WHO, Claims It Is Under China's Control / UN, UK Distance Self From Kurdistan Referendum And Secession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iran Claims It Has Attacked An Israeli Spy Base In Kurdistan(photos) by Chienex24(m): 9:07am On Jan 16
NOETHNICITY:
You people are so ignorant that you are unable to keep track of the actual initiators of hostilities.

Similar way you accuse Hamas of being the first to attack Isreal (Oct 7th) when in fact Isreal has been killing Palestinians for 75yrs.

Isreal has attacked several Iranian facilities in Syria killing an Iranian general since this crisis.

Is 75 years ago war that Hamas is retaliating in October 7. If it is like that, then every nation should be at war because somehow territories have been conquered, empires have fallen and risen, and so forth. So each country can lay claim to a historic territory.
Also evading the fact that Hamas has started every war since their Inception in 2007.

You terrorists are just too daft with your baseless and biased argument, and I realise why the Israelis understand you very well and treat you accordingly.

Once Muslims conquer, it is a victory for Allah. Any other victory against them is oppression! Nonsense and ingredients!!

You are defending Iran's that only wants the destruction of Israel. If they succeed, it is victory, but as Israel is fighting to ensure they don't, it is trouble.

Terrible terrorists all of you!!

2 Likes

Re: Iran Claims It Has Attacked An Israeli Spy Base In Kurdistan(photos) by Christlike01: 9:08am On Jan 16
NOETHNICITY:
You must think Iran military is some ragtag Hamas that has rendered 30k Isreali soldiers crippled for life in Gaza.

And you think the war with Hamas is a conventional one,right ?

I guarantee you will be shocked by the time Israel is done with Iran in a conventional war. Iran stands no chance ! You must really think it is easy for any Army in the world,not even the US Marine,to do what the IDF guys are doing inside Gaza, a place with hundreds of hidden tunnels laced with some dangerous traps !

Trust me,Tehran will be reduced to a giant heap of craps in a matter of days if Iran should make the mistake of engaging Israel in a direct military confrontation !
Re: Iran Claims It Has Attacked An Israeli Spy Base In Kurdistan(photos) by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:09am On Jan 16
Daystar7:

There's nothing psychic abt this. Israel and US want that war with Iran so bad but Iran have not given them that loophole to exploit. Iran using proxies to attack innocent civilians while US and Israel are taking out their top shots is not the same. Iran has weapons yes but they also know that when it gets real they won't be able to use it cos those weapons will be gone before they know it. They are simply cowards
Saying US wants war with Iran is ignorant. Just ignorance. Go back to school bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iran Claims It Has Attacked An Israeli Spy Base In Kurdistan(photos) by LeeSmart: 9:10am On Jan 16
NOETHNICITY:
Yes, very well. If isreal and the US is repeatedly allowed to violate the sovereignty of other nations without repercussions, this is what you get.
The US has been in Syria stealing its oil resources.
They have been in Iraq doing the same thing and everyone acting like it’s normal.
Very true sir
But don't you think it hypocrisy?
Re: Iran Claims It Has Attacked An Israeli Spy Base In Kurdistan(photos) by fredoooooo: 9:12am On Jan 16
Wetin concern us .. e ko werey danu, kee yasef we no care .. just don't bring ya werey to us in Africa
Re: Iran Claims It Has Attacked An Israeli Spy Base In Kurdistan(photos) by Diligence: 9:13am On Jan 16
So na like this Iran forget wetin do Iraq?
Re: Iran Claims It Has Attacked An Israeli Spy Base In Kurdistan(photos) by SmartyPants(m): 9:13am On Jan 16
Efewestern:

No one has carried out a direct strike on Iran. Not even the US with all its might. Israel might have sponsored sabotage but not direct hit.

Israel's jets will barely make it out alive if they even penetrate the Iranian airspace. If they fire missiles directly, Iran will respond immediately with more even more damaging response.

There's a reason Israel wants US to hit Iran, but the price will be too much. Sanctions was then used in place of that. What will the US tell its citizens as to why they should sacrifice thousands of their young souls in an endless war with Iran? Even trump that was hot headed and was eager to hit Iran couldn't because Iran didn't give any reason why they should strike, and if they strike unprovoked, you have the Iranians to deal with in the Middle East and the US population to answer with in the states.

Strike does not equal "airstrike" or missile strike. Isrsel agents have directly infiltrated Iran on several occassions and struck at facilities and key individuals.
Re: Iran Claims It Has Attacked An Israeli Spy Base In Kurdistan(photos) by Kinzo0917(m): 9:18am On Jan 16
LadyExcellency:

They have rockets that can reach Israel in minutes but they fear the consequences. Their mission is to sponsor fringe elements to attack Israel and bear the destruction like what Hamas is doing in Gaza and Hezbollah in Lebanon.

Iran doesn't want the fight on her forefront. This is a wicked terrorist entity.

YOU ARE IN THE SPIRIT. YOU JUST SAID IT ALL

YOU ARE 100% SPOT ON
Re: Iran Claims It Has Attacked An Israeli Spy Base In Kurdistan(photos) by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:18am On Jan 16
Christlike01:

I guarantee you will be shocked by the time Israel is done with Iran in a conventional war. Iran stands no chance ! You must really think it is easy for any Army in the world,not even the US Marine,to do what the IDF guys are doing inside Gaza, a place with hundreds of hidden tunnels laced with some dangerous traps !

Trust me,Tehran will be reduced to a giant heap of craps in a matter of days if Iran should make the mistake of engaging Israel in a direct military confrontation !
Hahahahha
lol
So haven’t Isreal been able to confront Iran in any direct military attack?
Isreal has been begging US to strike Iran for many years. Knowing Isreal, they would have long attacked Iran if Iran was as weak as you think.

Also, your claim about Isreal and Hamas is laughable.

Hamas is one hell of a rag tag militant group with only a few of them having proper military training and experience.
Hamas militants are less that 30k. Yet are giving Isreal a lot of headache.

You really exaggerate the capability of big powers in warfare.

Your almighty USA was in Afghanistan was 20yrs fighting the taliban, only to get chased by same taliban that is now in power in Afghanistan.

Looking at what Russia is going through in Ukraine.

War is not as simple as mathematics

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran Claims It Has Attacked An Israeli Spy Base In Kurdistan(photos) by Daystar7: 9:18am On Jan 16
NOETHNICITY:
Saying US wants war with Iran is ignorant. Just ignorance. Go back to school bro

Of course, I don't stop learning, doing my Masters in Human Anatomy and my 2nd degree in medicine simultaneously. Now I said what I said. You Muslims live in self denial and very delulu...
US and Israel more than anything want to deal with Iran and Israel will do it, they just need a slip up from Iran. I'll be doing Masters in Human Psychology next too. Don't worry I'm a school person
Re: Iran Claims It Has Attacked An Israeli Spy Base In Kurdistan(photos) by Botragelad: 9:18am On Jan 16
NOETHNICITY:
You must think Iran military is some ragtag Hamas that has rendered 30k Isreali soldiers crippled for life in Gaza.
Yeah 30k Hamas terrorist! Lol
Re: Iran Claims It Has Attacked An Israeli Spy Base In Kurdistan(photos) by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:19am On Jan 16
Christlike01:

Hahahahha
lol
So why haven’t Isreal been able to confront Iran in any direct military attack?
Isreal has been begging US to strike Iran for many years. Knowing Isreal, they would have long attacked Iran if Iran was as weak as you think.

Also, your claim about Isreal and Hamas is laughable.

Hamas is one hell of a rag tag militant group with only a few of them having proper military training and experience.
Hamas militants are less that 30k. Yet are giving Isreal a lot of headache.

You really exaggerate the capability of big powers in warfare.

Your almighty USA was in Afghanistan was 20yrs fighting the taliban, only for it to get chased by same taliban that is now in power in Afghanistan.

Looking at what Russia is going through in Ukraine.

War is not as simple as mathematics

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran Claims It Has Attacked An Israeli Spy Base In Kurdistan(photos) by Efewestern: 9:19am On Jan 16
Daystar7:

There's nothing psychic abt this. Israel and US want that war with Iran so bad but Iran have not given them that loophole to exploit. Iran using proxies to attack innocent civilians while US and Israel are taking out their top shots is not the same. Iran has weapons yes but they also know that when it gets real they won't be able to use it cos those weapons will be gone before they know it. They are simply cowards

You don't get it do you? Iran has no reason to provoke the US. common, we all know for a fact that no one can match the might of the United States. This is hard fact which I'm not even willing to debate.

But no one in that region can attack Iran unprovoked. Forget the nonsense hype and the nonsense you have read. Iran has strength and if they hadn't, Israel would have flexed its muscles on Iranian territories provoked or unprovoked. The strength Iran possesses is what is keeping everyone at length. This is the essence of my submission.

You think the IDF doesn't want to strike Iran's nuclear and fuel enrichment sites? Or render Iran powerless? Or you think Israel cares about US approval before they hit their targets? They know they won't be able to contain the response from, hence the restraint. The highest they can do at this stage is strike assets in Syria. But strike Iran? Ah! Even Israel's population will kick against such silly and suicidal moves.

US on the other hand hasn't been able to drag Iran out. Even with the Palestinian crisis, Iran has shown great restraint. Avoiding to give big daddy a reason to engage. But can US attack Iran unprovoked? I doubt. No nation in the middle east that currently host US bases will be ready to face the destruction that Iran will unleash on them. US too won't get the go ahead from its population at home.

The summary of my submission is that strength is what is keeping Iran alive. If they were weak, they would have long be cornered. Strength is also what is keeping Israel alive, without strength, they too would have been cornered. This is the psychology of the human mind.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Iran Claims It Has Attacked An Israeli Spy Base In Kurdistan(photos) by Feldie: 9:21am On Jan 16
Botragelad:
Let's all play dumb until the US or the Israelis give them a bollocking then you start to see protest everywhere.

I hope Iran can cope with what's in store for them!
if they could, they would have done it already. Iran is very strong with lots of long range missiles. They will level Israel and sink lots of US ships and it will likely end in nuclear strikes which could spiral out of control.
The US hasn't even been able to tame houthis and Israelis are withdrawing from Gaza then you have hezbollah. Americans aren't willing to go die in arid middle Eastern wasteland for no reason

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iran Claims It Has Attacked An Israeli Spy Base In Kurdistan(photos) by Princedapace(m): 9:22am On Jan 16
Floky215:

Israel killed an Iranian RG commander in Syria and have been smoking any Iranian both soldiers, equipment and base they find in the mix with Hezbollah too over there, is that not a direct target?

You people just looking for excuses to cheer up Iran till they get roasted...!!

We are waiting for the return leg on the attack on the kurds grin

Shebi outside Iran abi? It was in Syria abi?
Yes, Iran has also been killing Israeli soliders outside Israel. Go and read the submission before your comment to understand better how these things work. Both Israel and Iran will not dare hit each other directly. It is always going to be proxy wars

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Iran Claims It Has Attacked An Israeli Spy Base In Kurdistan(photos) by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:23am On Jan 16
Daystar7:

Of course, I don't stop learning, doing my Masters in Human Anatomy and my 2nd degree in medicine simultaneously. Now I said what I said. You Muslims live in self denial and very delulu...
US and Israel more than anything want to deal with Iran and Israel will do it, they just need a slip up from Iran. I'll be doing Masters in Human Psychology next too. Don't worry I'm a school person
Then you are obviously illiterate when it comes to international politics. You are obviously behind and outdated. If you want to comment here, go back to school and learn international politics and history and the events that have been happening in the past decades.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran Claims It Has Attacked An Israeli Spy Base In Kurdistan(photos) by LagosG: 9:25am On Jan 16
LadyExcellency:

They have rockets that can reach Israel in minutes but they fear the consequences. Their mission is to sponsor fringe elements to attack Israel and bear the destruction like what Hamas is doing in Gaza and Hezbollah in Lebanon.

Iran doesn't want the fight on her forefront. This is a wicked terrorist entity.
It's a two way street. Just the same way Israel doesn't have the balls to send missiles to Iran.

2 Likes

Re: Iran Claims It Has Attacked An Israeli Spy Base In Kurdistan(photos) by APOSTLECHUMA: 9:25am On Jan 16
IRAN WASN'T FAR FROM THE TRUTH BY CALLING AN ATTACK ON THE KURDISH REGION OF IRAQ AN ATTACK ON ISRAEL. THE REASON IS THAT ALL ARAB MUSLIMS CONSIDER KURDISH PEOPLE A POTENTIAL FUTURE PART OF ISRAEL BECAUSE THE LAND GOD PROMISED ISRAEL, STRETCHED DOWN FROM THE JORDAN RIVER INTO RIVER EUPHRATES AND EUPHRATES IS IN THE KURDISH REGION OF IRAQ. THE KURDS ARE ONE OF THE MISSING TRIBES OF ISRAEL AND MANY OF THEM HAVE LONG RETURNED TO ISRAEL AND ARE LIVING COMFORTABLY IN THE JEWISH STATE. THE KURDS ARE FIGHTING FOR SEPERATION FROM IRAQ, WHICH THE WHOLE ARAB MUSLIM NATIONS OPPOSE BECAUSE ONCE THEY ACHIEVE THAT, THAT WILL BE AN EXTENSION OF ISRAEL.
Re: Iran Claims It Has Attacked An Israeli Spy Base In Kurdistan(photos) by LagosG: 9:26am On Jan 16
Princedapace:

Shebi outside Iran abi? It was in Syria abi?
Yes, Iran has also been killing Israeli soliders outside Israel. Go and read the submission before your comment to understand better how these things work. Both Israel and Iran will not dare hit each other directly. It is always going to be proxy wars
Stop replying people who obviously only get their news from Nairaland. I will do the same

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran Claims It Has Attacked An Israeli Spy Base In Kurdistan(photos) by Efewestern: 9:26am On Jan 16
SmartyPants:

Strike does not equal "airstrike" or missile strike. Isrsel agents have directly infiltrated Iran on several occassions and struck at facilities and key individuals.

Terrorists infiltrated US. Also, it's easy to sabotage government infrastructure. You just need to buy people. These suicide bombings or occasional explosion on Iranian facilities or internal sabotage sponsored by external parties.

Still doesn't change the fact that Israel won't dare provoke Iran. Israel doesn't need "Spies" to hit Syria. They fly in. Strike. And claim responsibility. They do that because they know there won't be any consequences and because Syria has been weakened.

Is it that you don't get my submission? Strength prevents war.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Iran Claims It Has Attacked An Israeli Spy Base In Kurdistan(photos) by Feldie: 9:27am On Jan 16
Northernblood8:
When Israel responds in kind now, you will see terrorists in high and low places springing up
people will only protest when you leave the people fighting you and start bombing little kids and women. Nobody cares if two bloodthirsty mor0ns blow themselves up

2 Likes

Re: Iran Claims It Has Attacked An Israeli Spy Base In Kurdistan(photos) by zoomman(m): 9:27am On Jan 16
Blazebond:
World war 3 is closer than we think and I am ready for it,no western power is going to brainwash Africa to stand by them again,we will stand on our own and choose whatever sides favours us and it would definitely not be America and her imperialist Allies, the world is changing and this recklessness of israel will forever haunt America and it's Allies.

Who are the WE?...Please speak for yourself alone o. And dont wish for World War, it is not a good experience. Most that experience it is either Dead or Alive but damn old to tell the story.

1 Like

Re: Iran Claims It Has Attacked An Israeli Spy Base In Kurdistan(photos) by TYCO77: 9:28am On Jan 16
[color=#000099][/color]
Efewestern:

The essence of having strength is that no-one can attack you unnecessary. There will be consequences. So when nations acquire deadly weapons, they do so to prevent calamity.

Iran won't dare attack Israel or any US ally without a strong justification. By justification I mean Israel firing missiles towards Iran. Which Israel won't dare do because Iran has the strength and capacity to return same quantity of destruction and even more.

What these two are doing is to target eachother outside their territories. Eg Israel striking Iran's assets in Syria or sponsoring sabotage within Iran. Iran using Lebanon proxies to strike Israel.

US with all its strength also won't strike Iran without strong justification. Iran too won't provoke US unnecessary in the middle east without a strong justification. Strength prevent further wars. If a nation is weak, they will be crushed. The leaders in Iran understands what the almighty US can do to them if they act recklessly, infact they thread with wisdom. There would have been a regime change in Iran if they hadn't amassed strength over the years. Infact, for the peace of the region, no-one wants a war with Iran. Strike assets in weak Syria and claim victory.

US regularly strikes Iran's assets in Syria and Iraq. Of course, they can hit Iran directly, but no one really wants the destruction of the entire middle east. So it's much easier to hit Iran's asset, generals etc when they step outside their secured zone into Iraq and Syria. Iran too attack US assets using their militias in those countries. That way, everyone claims victory and there won't be a total fallout of war.

This is the psychology of the human mind.

In international politics it is referred to as balance of terror.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran Claims It Has Attacked An Israeli Spy Base In Kurdistan(photos) by mikeapollo: 9:29am On Jan 16
Efewestern:

The essence of having strength is that no-one can attack you unnecessary. There will be consequences. So when nations acquire deadly weapons, they do so to prevent calamity.

Iran won't dare attack Israel or any US ally without a strong justification. By justification I mean Israel firing missiles towards Iran. Which Israel won't dare do because Iran has the strength and capacity to return same quantity of destruction and even more.

What these two are doing is to target eachother outside their territories. Eg Israel striking Iran's assets in Syria or sponsoring sabotage within Iran. Iran using Lebanon proxies to strike Israel.

US with all its strength also won't strike Iran without strong justification. Iran too won't provoke US unnecessary in the middle east without a strong justification. Strength prevent further wars. If a nation is weak, they will be crushed. The leaders in Iran understands what the almighty US can do to them if they act recklessly, infact they thread with wisdom. There would have been a regime change in Iran if they hadn't amassed strength over the years. Infact, for the peace of the region, no-one wants a war with Iran. Strike assets in weak Syria and claim victory.

US regularly strikes Iran's assets in Syria and Iraq. Of course, they can hit Iran directly, but no one really wants the destruction of the entire middle east. So it's much easier to hit Iran's asset, generals etc when they step outside their secured zone into Iraq and Syria. Iran too attack US assets using their militias in those countries. That way, everyone claims victory and there won't be a total fallout of war.

This is the psychology of the human mind.

Who told you Iran has military strength (intelligence, weaponry, sophistication etc.) equal to what Israel is capable of? Iran's strength stems mainly from its readiness to sponsor terrorism and attacks.
Its military capabilities are not up to the level of Israel.
Re: Iran Claims It Has Attacked An Israeli Spy Base In Kurdistan(photos) by Postinor: 9:31am On Jan 16
Christlike01:
There will not be peace in the Middle East and by extension the entire world as long as Iran still posses the capacity to export terrorism to every part of the world ! Iran is the major financier of Hamas and Hezbollah,the two terrorist organisations seeking destruction of Israel.

Israel's security is not guaranteed as long as those crazy Ayatollahs still reign in Iran. Israel has to go to war with Iran once and for all !
and israel the terrorist nation would be destroyed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran Claims It Has Attacked An Israeli Spy Base In Kurdistan(photos) by Efewestern: 9:31am On Jan 16
mikeapollo:

Who told you Iran has military strength (intelligence, weaponry, sophistication etc.) equal to what Israel is capable of? Iran's strength stems mainly from its readiness to sponsor terrorism and attacks.
Its military capabilities are not up to the level of Israel.

I'm not having this discussion.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Iran Claims It Has Attacked An Israeli Spy Base In Kurdistan(photos) by Penboy: 9:32am On Jan 16
Daystar7:

Which county you dey bro?
Re: Iran Claims It Has Attacked An Israeli Spy Base In Kurdistan(photos) by Daystar7: 9:32am On Jan 16
NOETHNICITY:
Then you are obviously illiterate when it comes to international politics. You are obviously behind and outdated. If you want to comment here, go back to school and learn international politics and history and the events that have been happening in the past decades.

Delulu is something Muslims can't stop. Y'all are fvvked in the brain. Do u want me to start educating you on international politics? A kid born in 2000 will tell you how stupid u trying so hard to sound. Iran ain't shit, she knows this. Hatred don't win wars, it only makes u delulu and bitter. The big dawg is Israel, Bleep with them and find out. Iran will never front an attack, they are just like the hyenas in the jungle, they eat leftovers
Re: Iran Claims It Has Attacked An Israeli Spy Base In Kurdistan(photos) by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:33am On Jan 16
Chienex24:

Is 75 years ago war that Hamas is retaliating in October 7. If it is like that, then every nation should be at war because somehow territories have been conquered, empires have fallen and risen, and so forth. So each country can lay claim to a historic territory.
Also evading the fact that Hamas has started every war since their Inception in 2007.

You terrorists are just too daft with your baseless and biased argument, and I realise why the Israelis understand you very well and treat you accordingly.

Once Muslims conquer, it is a victory for Allah. Any other victory against them is oppression! Nonsense and ingredients!!

You are defending Iran's that only wants the destruction of Israel. If they succeed, it is victory, but as Israel is fighting to ensure they don't, it is trouble.

Terrible terrorists all of you!!
After reading your first sentence I didn’t bother wasting my time reading the whole post.
I know you are typing from a position of crass ignorance.

Going back to what I posted earlier on, I meant that Isreal has killing the Palestinians for 75 years.

1 Like

Re: Iran Claims It Has Attacked An Israeli Spy Base In Kurdistan(photos) by Postinor: 9:34am On Jan 16
Christlike01:

And you think the war with Hamas is a conventional one,right ? I guarantee you will be shocked by the time Israel is done with Iran in a conventional war. Iran stands no chance ! You must really think it is easy for any Army in the world,not even the US Marine,to do what the IDF guys are doing inside Gaza, a place with hundreds of hidden tunnels laced with some dangerous traps !

100 days and israel has not defeated hamas,it is now iran they would defeat in days, keep on deceiving urself

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran Claims It Has Attacked An Israeli Spy Base In Kurdistan(photos) by Efewestern: 9:36am On Jan 16
TYCO77:
[color=#000099][/color]

In international politics it is referred to as balance of terror.

Mutual destruction.

Humans behaviour is very predictable. If US stops funding her military and shows weakness. The next day, missiles will be raining on her cities. It is the destruction they are capable of causing to anyone who dares provoke her is what is keeping everyone at length. Same with Russia, China etc.

Our quest to always want conquer will never end and the best to do for yourself and generation is to amass strength. Else you will be wiped out.

The world will enjoy peace if everyone is capable of protecting themselves. But this is not possible. 😂

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran Claims It Has Attacked An Israeli Spy Base In Kurdistan(photos) by sslcrypt: 9:36am On Jan 16
LadyExcellency:

You have said the most valid statement since I started reading through comments on the middle east issue. Can you imagine attacking your own region and blaming it on the kids. Everyone blames the kids from Turkey to syria to Iran. Kurds is always their problem

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Trump, Biden Fight Over The Raging Virus, Climate & Race In Final Debate (Pics) / 40 Malawians Arrested For Abandoning Israeli Farms To Look For Jobs In Town / Hostage Fights Off 7 Hamas Terrorists While Being Kidnapped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.