Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,656 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

Iran Claims It Has Attacked An Israeli Spy Base In Kurdistan(photos) - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Iran Claims It Has Attacked An Israeli Spy Base In Kurdistan(photos) (24041 Views)

2 Palestinian Journalists Killed In an Israeli Strike in southern Gaza / Trump Cuts US Ties With WHO, Claims It Is Under China's Control / UN, UK Distance Self From Kurdistan Referendum And Secession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iran Claims It Has Attacked An Israeli Spy Base In Kurdistan(photos) by Feldie: 10:09am On Jan 16
Daystar7:

Iran did what? They killed civilians. Tf is you saying and miss me with all that bullshit abt women and kids. That silly card ain't shit. You don't come kill my people who are civilians and when I come to get my revenge you hide behind women and kids. I ask the civilians to leave and you refuse to let them go. Shit I'm blowing y'all up. That's on you and got nothing to do with me. I did my part, when u came at me you didn't spare my civilians but I fvvcin did. Which top shot did Iran get in this attack aside civilians?
which civilian did they kill? Where are the videos? They claimed they targeted mossad intelligence headquarters and I haven't seen any refutation. By the way, why are you so worked up and emotional? How old are you? Just so you know Israeli government is just a terrorist group like the Iranian government. They are all bloodthirsty mor0ns. What are Isrealis doing in Iraq? Last time I checked they didn't come and kill your people. Israelis killed an Iranian general in Syria and Iran killed their spies in Iraq

2 Likes

Re: Iran Claims It Has Attacked An Israeli Spy Base In Kurdistan(photos) by Daystar7: 10:11am On Jan 16
Edusouls:
funny western ass lickers, you think Iran is child’s play abby? Weaponized to the teeth with thousands of well trained and armed proxies all over Middle East, 40 times bigger than isreal, very advanced and highly technical with wicked scientists , without USA isreal is nothing

Delulu is not something y'all can be seperated from. Israel don't need USA to deal with ur Iran. Iran is bigger yet Israel went into same Iran destroyed and took away secret files and weapons right under their nose and left smoothly. Israel has been taking out all their top shots and scientists for ages both inside and outside Iran and Iran are yet to do shit. Sponsoring terrorism is all they do. USA relies more on Israel for their existence and consolidation of world power if you don't know and that's the reason the US is always ready to front for them without invite. It's Power! Get out of yo head boy, it's empty and face facts and reality
Re: Iran Claims It Has Attacked An Israeli Spy Base In Kurdistan(photos) by adisabarber(m): 10:12am On Jan 16
matify83:
I thought they will target Isreal directly instead of this soft target .

Israel never claimed responsibility for the attacks.
Re: Iran Claims It Has Attacked An Israeli Spy Base In Kurdistan(photos) by Feldie: 10:12am On Jan 16
Daystar7:

Iran did what? They killed civilians. Tf is you saying and miss me with all that bullshit abt women and kids. That silly card ain't shit. You don't come kill my people who are civilians and when I come to get my revenge you hide behind women and kids. I ask the civilians to leave and you refuse to let them go. Shit I'm blowing y'all up. That's on you and got nothing to do with me. I did my part, when u came at me you didn't spare my civilians but I fvvcin did. Which top shot did Iran get in this attack aside civilians?

So if I say you should leave your father's house because I want to bomb it and you don't leave because you have nowhere to go and I bomb it killing you and your family members it's your fault right? You're so slavish and childish it's actually pathetic.

You are even more childish to think identities of top spies are public knowledge. How many CIA top shots operating in Abuja do you know? If you know the identity of a top spy, he's no longer a spy and will have to be pulled out immediately

1 Like

Re: Iran Claims It Has Attacked An Israeli Spy Base In Kurdistan(photos) by Efewestern: 10:13am On Jan 16
SmartyPants:

Your conclusion is right but your workings are all wrong.

You say Israel won't dare provoke Iran but i've told you that Israel has provoked Iran on nunerous occassi9ns by directly entering Iran and blowing up military facilities and assassinating top scientists and government officials. If that is not a provocation, I don't what is.

Yes terrorists infiltrated the US. And in response, the US invaded Iraq and Afghanistan. If Iran openly enters Israel with its own troops or direct agents, like Israel has done to them, I expect the retaliation will be much more direct.

Finally the reason Israel hasn't attacked Iran nore directly is because the US keeps restraining them which is due to concerns of and for other US partners and assets in the region such as Saudi Arabia.

Israel flex power when they can. Look at what they are doing in Lebanon and Syria. Flying in and out and taking out targets. They don't even need to sponsor sabotage. They have the strength and mind to carry out these attacks because they know they won't be any repercussion.

Sabotage in Iran is different. It could be anyone and Israel doesn't even claim responsibilities. The people carrying out these sabotage are Iranians. No Israeli army or agent can get into Iran. Also no Israeli jet can't fly in and out of Iran. @bolded it seems you read too much comics.

Israel take most decisions without the US. They only rely on the US on Iran's case because Iran built strength over the years. If Iran was weak, Israel would have long bombed the country and there is nothing no one can do. But because Iran has the might to retaliate, they choose other means, which is sabotage and lobbying the US to impose heavier sanctions on the country.

Look at the recent blast in the country. Anyone blend with the population and plant bombs. Provocation will mean sending your soldiers to a country to carry out attacks or firing missiles or strikes to take your opponents in a country.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iran Claims It Has Attacked An Israeli Spy Base In Kurdistan(photos) by ChybuzzDD(m): 10:14am On Jan 16
Northernblood8:
When Israel responds in kind now, you will see terrorists in high and low places springing up

The people Iran is killing are even Iraqis, not Israelis.

Nothing concerns Israel with Iran's foolishness and killing of their Iraqi brothers
Re: Iran Claims It Has Attacked An Israeli Spy Base In Kurdistan(photos) by oluwaahmed: 10:14am On Jan 16
I remember how the kurds used their female soldiers to halt ISIS advancement to Turkey. The kurds are brave soldiers and you can be rest assured they will retaliate in time
Re: Iran Claims It Has Attacked An Israeli Spy Base In Kurdistan(photos) by Originalsly: 10:16am On Jan 16
Botragelad:

Let's all play dumb until the US or the Israelis give them a bollocking then you start to see protest everywhere.

I hope Iran can cope with what's in store for them!

Isn't this a retaliatory strike? ... wasn't the Oct 7 Hamas strike on Israel a retaliatory strike? When fed with raw information we need to process it to gain knowledge.

1 Like

Re: Iran Claims It Has Attacked An Israeli Spy Base In Kurdistan(photos) by ChybuzzDD(m): 10:18am On Jan 16
NOETHNICITY:
This is a new escalation.

Isreal will not be allowed to act as it pleases in the Middle East anymore.

This is a clear warning to the US and Isreal that they shall bear the consequences of their actions.

Note that the Isreal mossad spy base in Northern Iraq hit by Iran is around the same location as US embassy.

Which escalation??

Kurdistanis are not Israelis, you cowards.

Kurdistanis are your fellow Islamic brothers.

Let them have the courage to strike the Israelis or their assets, let's see.
Re: Iran Claims It Has Attacked An Israeli Spy Base In Kurdistan(photos) by kinharold(m): 10:18am On Jan 16
Efewestern:

The essence of having strength is that no-one can attack you unnecessary. There will be consequences. So when nations acquire deadly weapons, they do so to prevent calamity.

Iran won't dare attack Israel or any US ally without a strong justification. By justification I mean Israel firing missiles towards Iran. Which Israel won't dare do because Iran has the strength and capacity to return same quantity of destruction and even more.

What these two are doing is to target eachother outside their territories. Eg Israel striking Iran's assets in Syria or sponsoring sabotage within Iran. Iran using Lebanon proxies to strike Israel.

US with all its strength also won't strike Iran without strong justification. Iran too won't provoke US unnecessary in the middle east without a strong justification. Strength prevent further wars. If a nation is weak, they will be crushed. The leaders in Iran understands what the almighty US can do to them if they act recklessly, infact they thread with wisdom. There would have been a regime change in Iran if they hadn't amassed strength over the years. Infact, for the peace of the region, no-one wants a war with Iran. Strike assets in weak Syria and claim victory.

US regularly strikes Iran's assets in Syria and Iraq. Of course, they can hit Iran directly, but no one really wants the destruction of the entire middle east. So it's much easier to hit Iran's asset, generals etc when they step outside their secured zone into Iraq and Syria. Iran too attack US assets using their militias in those countries. That way, everyone claims victory and there won't be a total fallout of war.

This is the psychology of the human mind.

This is why I support Sen. Ned Nwoko regulated Gun Right Bill. If the assailant knows that the other person is also armed even with the smallest gun, he will advise himself before acting. People can them protect themselves.

Today, once an assailant shows a gun, even if it is a toll gun or one without bullet or that is not even functional; the victim becomes completely helpless.
Re: Iran Claims It Has Attacked An Israeli Spy Base In Kurdistan(photos) by Daystar7: 10:20am On Jan 16
Feldie:
which civilian did they kill? Where are the videos? They claimed they targeted mossad intelligence headquarters and I haven't seen any refutation. By the way, why are you so worked up and emotional? How old are you? Just so you know Israeli government is just a terrorist group like the Iranian government. They are all bloodthirsty mor0ns. What are Isrealis doing in Iraq? Last time I checked they didn't come and kill your people. Israelis killed an Iranian general in Syria and Iran killed their spies in Iraq

Nah they didn't attack any Mossad intelligence headquarters. U sound like a fool now🤣. How did they end up killing civilians. Is a business and family soldiers now? Israel is God's own country and has been before your country was colonised to give you a bit of education you still clearly lacking. You didn't ask what Iran is doing in Iraq, Palestine, Syria, Jordan, Bahrain, shit they are even in Nigeria. Those bitches are almost in all forest and mosques sponsoring terrorism just like Mohammed and you ain't questioning that shit, the same way u don't question the killings of Nigerians everyday in Nigeria. Israel has been taking out and putting their top shots to sleep and you coming to talk abt unverified spies. Tf is wrong with you. They a killed an innocent business man and his family, nah they don't matter as it's for ur blood thirsty Allah.
Re: Iran Claims It Has Attacked An Israeli Spy Base In Kurdistan(photos) by ChybuzzDD(m): 10:20am On Jan 16
Cruise777:
Netayahun was foolish to involve Iran

Persian are made for war, they breath and think war

US tactically avoided them in the middle east, even Arabs avoid them

The present Iranians are not Persians, and don't bear the same history and ideology as the great Persians of old.
Re: Iran Claims It Has Attacked An Israeli Spy Base In Kurdistan(photos) by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:20am On Jan 16
Christlike01:

This is really funny,you know ? It must be coming from a place of emotion ! So,it is Israel that's been avoiding Iran when it is on records that the former has carried out a number of verifiable attacks against Iran in the past and even in recent times,right ?

I won't even engage you in any back and forth exchange of needless argument on this; it's pointless.
Okay, I agree with you that Isreal carries out attacks that it’s too cowardly to admit.
Now Iran carries out attacks on Isreal’s facilities and in Iraq and admits it has. That’s how men with balls act.

1 Like

Re: Iran Claims It Has Attacked An Israeli Spy Base In Kurdistan(photos) by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:24am On Jan 16
ChybuzzDD:

Which escalation??

Kurdistanis are not Israelis, you cowards.

Kurdistanis are your fellow Islamic brothers.

Let them have the courage to strike the Israelis or their assets, let's see.
Ohh yeah you are too ignorant to understand that there is Isreal’s presence in Iraq’s Kurdistan which Iran claims it attacked.
Re: Iran Claims It Has Attacked An Israeli Spy Base In Kurdistan(photos) by Holav(m): 10:24am On Jan 16
Brilliant write up 👏
Efewestern:

The essence of having strength is that no-one can attack you unnecessary. There will be consequences. So when nations acquire deadly weapons, they do so to prevent calamity.

Iran won't dare attack Israel or any US ally without a strong justification. By justification I mean Israel firing missiles towards Iran. Which Israel won't dare do because Iran has the strength and capacity to return same quantity of destruction and even more.

What these two are doing is to target eachother outside their territories. Eg Israel striking Iran's assets in Syria or sponsoring sabotage within Iran. Iran using Lebanon proxies to strike Israel.

US with all its strength also won't strike Iran without strong justification. Iran too won't provoke US unnecessary in the middle east without a strong justification. Strength prevent further wars. If a nation is weak, they will be crushed. The leaders in Iran understands what the almighty US can do to them if they act recklessly, infact they thread with wisdom. There would have been a regime change in Iran if they hadn't amassed strength over the years. Infact, for the peace of the region, no-one wants a war with Iran. Strike assets in weak Syria and claim victory.

US regularly strikes Iran's assets in Syria and Iraq. Of course, they can hit Iran directly, but no one really wants the destruction of the entire middle east. So it's much easier to hit Iran's asset, generals etc when they step outside their secured zone into Iraq and Syria. Iran too attack US assets using their militias in those countries. That way, everyone claims victory and there won't be a total fallout of war.

Re: Iran Claims It Has Attacked An Israeli Spy Base In Kurdistan(photos) by Fineman2: 10:26am On Jan 16
LadyExcellency:

They have rockets that can reach Israel in minutes but they fear the consequences. Their mission is to sponsor fringe elements to attack Israel and bear the destruction like what Hamas is doing in Gaza and Hezbollah in Lebanon.

Iran doesn't want the fight on her forefront. This is a wicked terrorist entity.
not rockets, they have thousands of intercontinental ballistic missiles that can travel 3000 miles reaching every corner of Israel in minutes.

1 Like

Re: Iran Claims It Has Attacked An Israeli Spy Base In Kurdistan(photos) by Daystar7: 10:27am On Jan 16
Feldie:

So if I say you should leave your father's house because I want to bomb it and you don't leave because you have nowhere to go and I bomb it killing you and your family members it's your fault right? You're so slavish and childish it's actually pathetic.

You are even more childish to think identities of top spies are public knowledge. How many CIA top shots operating in Abuja do you know? If you know the identity of a top spy, he's no longer a spy and will have to be pulled out immediately

We talking abt dead spies here dummy. Israel does this shit with name and picture attached with clear precision smoothly while with Iran it's always noise and hell no you can't come to my father's house to do shit. I don't hide behind women and kids after looking for trouble, that act of cowardice to you Muslims and shit I won't give a Bleep about you and yours to put y'all to sleep. Why not? Y'all need to go be with those 72 bitches in paradise. They must be Hot asf!
Re: Iran Claims It Has Attacked An Israeli Spy Base In Kurdistan(photos) by Emu4life(m): 10:27am On Jan 16
Efewestern:

Neutral and Very intelligent analysis. You concluded the Middle East situation in half a page document.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iran Claims It Has Attacked An Israeli Spy Base In Kurdistan(photos) by Daystar7: 10:28am On Jan 16
Feldie:

We talking abt dead spies here. Israel does this shit with name and picture attached with clear precision smoothly while with Iran it's always noise and hell no you can't come to my father's house to do shit. I don't hide behind women and kids after looking for trouble, that act of cowardice is synonymous to you Muslims and shit I won't give a Bleep about you and yours to put y'all to sleep. Why not? Y'all need to go be with those 72 bitches in paradise. They must be hooneey asf!
Re: Iran Claims It Has Attacked An Israeli Spy Base In Kurdistan(photos) by Mikeiron78(m): 10:34am On Jan 16
DyingFetus:
I wish Iran will just nuke US
I double dare you and your people to even try that. Well, that's your way of thinking. By the way, no need to keel yourself as indicated on your profile picture
Re: Iran Claims It Has Attacked An Israeli Spy Base In Kurdistan(photos) by Feldie: 10:36am On Jan 16
Daystar7:

Nah they didn't attack any Mossad intelligence headquarters. U sound like a fool now🤣. How did they end up killing civilians. Is a business and family soldiers now? Israel is God's own country and has been before your country was colonised to give you a bit of education you still clearly lacking. You didn't ask what Iran is doing in Iraq, Palestine, Syria, Jordan, Bahrain, shit they are even in Nigeria. Those bitches are almost in all forest and mosques sponsoring terrorism just like Mohammed and you ain't questioning that shit, the same way u don't question the killings of Nigerians everyday in Nigeria. Israel has been taking out and putting their top shots to sleep and you coming to talk abt unverified spies. Tf is wrong with you. They a killed an innocent business man and his family, nah they don't matter as it's for ur blood thirsty Allah.
lol so you are one of the idiots who believe Israel is God's own country? So what are you and your people? A tiny little country that couldn't even exist until the US started funding them is what you're hyping. A country whose people were homeless and living in sewers and being chased throughout Europe just 70 years ago is what you believe are your masters grin such a slave. Get out of here before I konk that your empty head. You're most likely from the east. You're the only people with this level of low self esteem in the entire country.

By the way these are the reported targets

3 Likes

Re: Iran Claims It Has Attacked An Israeli Spy Base In Kurdistan(photos) by Gbadespet(m): 10:41am On Jan 16
Fuckyoumod:
Arabians useless and troublesome people, you will never see them condemn or protest the killing of it's fellow Arabians.

But when the U.S or Israel send terrorists to their chief terror officer Mohamed and their 72 virgins. Protect go start.

Mumu and useless and drug infested South Africa go shout genocide.
by your statement ,i have decode your region

1 Like

Re: Iran Claims It Has Attacked An Israeli Spy Base In Kurdistan(photos) by MySolace: 10:47am On Jan 16
matify83:
I thought they will target Isreal directly instead of this soft target .
Israel didn't target dem directly...
Re: Iran Claims It Has Attacked An Israeli Spy Base In Kurdistan(photos) by Slurity(m): 10:49am On Jan 16
FIRST TO DO NO THEY PAIN. WAIT FOR IT.
Re: Iran Claims It Has Attacked An Israeli Spy Base In Kurdistan(photos) by Sunday2021: 10:55am On Jan 16
DyingFetus:
you wish your Moda is a virgin be that.
Re: Iran Claims It Has Attacked An Israeli Spy Base In Kurdistan(photos) by MySolace: 10:55am On Jan 16
Ibaaboy:
let them wait for part 2, don't start what you can't finish

no body will condemn this until isreal hit them very hard

brainwashed people will be shouting genocide
Hit dem very hard u mean launching missiles into Iran...? U need think again.

1 Like

Re: Iran Claims It Has Attacked An Israeli Spy Base In Kurdistan(photos) by Sleekfingers: 10:57am On Jan 16
DyingFetus:

The nuke will be neutralized because of the distance. . But the US can nuke Iran, using their military bases in the middle east.
Re: Iran Claims It Has Attacked An Israeli Spy Base In Kurdistan(photos) by Dexy4yah(m): 10:58am On Jan 16
Re: Iran Claims It Has Attacked An Israeli Spy Base In Kurdistan(photos) by MySolace: 10:59am On Jan 16
Floky215:

Israel killed an Iranian RG commander in Syria and have been smoking any Iranian both soldiers, equipment and base they find in the mix with Hezbollah too over there, is that not a direct target?

You people just looking for excuses to cheer up Iran till they get roasted...!!

We are waiting for the return leg on the attack on the kurds grin
U directly shot urself on d foot by saying Israel target Iranians in other countries.... Dats cowardice at it's peak grin and it's same thing u try to condemn. So, wot stopped dem attacking Iranians in Iran? Or bomb Iran directly...? Dats d question!
Re: Iran Claims It Has Attacked An Israeli Spy Base In Kurdistan(photos) by Paraman: 10:59am On Jan 16
Daystar7:

Israel has been taking out Iran terrorist top shots in both Iran and all their annex/proxies. Get out of ur head kid, there's nothing in there
Show evidence Israel strike a target in Iran like Iran just did in Iraq
Re: Iran Claims It Has Attacked An Israeli Spy Base In Kurdistan(photos) by Dexy4yah(m): 11:02am On Jan 16
Efewestern:

Israel flex power when they can. Look at what they are doing in Lebanon and Syria. Flying in and out and taking out targets. They don't even need to sponsor sabotage. They have the strength and mind to carry out these attacks because they know they won't be any repercussion.

Sabotage in Iran is different. It could be anyone and Israel doesn't even claim responsibilities. The people carrying out these sabotage are Iranians. No Israeli army or agent can get into Iran. Also no Israeli jet can't fly in and out of Iran. @bolded it seems you read too much comics.

Israel take most decisions without the US. They only rely on the US on Iran's case because Iran built strength over the years. If Iran was weak, Israel would have long bombed the country and there is nothing no one can do. But because Iran has the might to retaliate, they choose other means, which is sabotage and lobbying the US to impose heavier sanctions on the country.

Look at the recent blast in the country. Anyone blend with the population and plant bombs. Provocation will mean sending your soldiers to a country to carry out attacks or firing missiles or strikes to take your opponents in a country. Noone can do that to Iran.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Trump, Biden Fight Over The Raging Virus, Climate & Race In Final Debate (Pics) / Al Jazeera 'journalists' in Gaza were terrorists: IDF presents evidence / Hostage Fights Off 7 Hamas Terrorists While Being Kidnapped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.