Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,040 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Border Closure: You Can No Longer Escape To Niger, Tinubu Tells Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Border Closure: You Can No Longer Escape To Niger, Tinubu Tells Buhari (51043 Views)

Niger: Tinubu Convenes Extraordinary ECOWAS Summit / Expect Knocks On Your Door Whether You Go To Daura Or Niger - Tinubu To Buhari / Border Closure: Benin, Niger Economies Under Pressure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Border Closure: You Can No Longer Escape To Niger, Tinubu Tells Buhari by Metrofox(m): 5:57pm On Jan 16
grin maloo
Re: Border Closure: You Can No Longer Escape To Niger, Tinubu Tells Buhari by geoworldedu: 5:58pm On Jan 16
One thing I have come to understand in this life is that no matter how evil and anger-provoking a man is, he will still have friends and people who think he is very good. I used to wonder why Babangida was left to age peacefully after spoiling Nigeria before, but now I understand that he has many friends and well wishers who are the rich folks and body guards boku for him.
Therefore I have dropped my anger against any politician, no matter how bad the person seem to us, but I have channelled strength to getting very rich so that i don't need to care about all these wicked souls who destroyed Nigeria and are producing books up and down.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Border Closure: You Can No Longer Escape To Niger, Tinubu Tells Buhari by Stronghold91: 5:58pm On Jan 16
President Bola Tinubu,
the only man who withstand buhari and dared him when he was in power and out of power
he really know buhari weakness
Re: Border Closure: You Can No Longer Escape To Niger, Tinubu Tells Buhari by nairalanda1(m): 5:59pm On Jan 16
Niger republic is unstable, and the french are pipingly angry.

I'm not feeling comfortable about them now.

1 Like

Re: Border Closure: You Can No Longer Escape To Niger, Tinubu Tells Buhari by Ashez: 5:59pm On Jan 16
Okay
Re: Border Closure: You Can No Longer Escape To Niger, Tinubu Tells Buhari by SALLYBERRY01(m): 6:00pm On Jan 16
Please can someone summarize what the boom contain?

1 Like

Re: Border Closure: You Can No Longer Escape To Niger, Tinubu Tells Buhari by Gkay1(m): 6:01pm On Jan 16
This battle will be the best in Nigeria history
Re: Border Closure: You Can No Longer Escape To Niger, Tinubu Tells Buhari by femicyrus(m): 6:02pm On Jan 16
money121:
Buhari IKA OF AFRICA

Nigerians don’t need to read Buhari’s Book because everyone is now living the script of his Book from it’s bedevilling genesis to its bewildering revelation.
I'll rather read the terms and conditions of first bank's loan than read that book

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Border Closure: You Can No Longer Escape To Niger, Tinubu Tells Buhari by lexy2014: 6:03pm On Jan 16
madridguy:
Sai Baba & Jagaban, strong men doing wonders. I sincerely wish to stand between them both for a photograph and hang it somewhere in my family compound.

Which wonders did they do?
Re: Border Closure: You Can No Longer Escape To Niger, Tinubu Tells Buhari by ifeco4(m): 6:03pm On Jan 16
Islie:

https://dailytrust.com/border-closure-you-can-no-longer-escape-to-niger-tinubu-tells-buhari/

He said Buhari is a great man who served his country well🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.

Tinubu supporters will be saying Buhari destroyed the country and their master is praising him.

1 Like

Re: Border Closure: You Can No Longer Escape To Niger, Tinubu Tells Buhari by phorget(m): 6:03pm On Jan 16
Him go follow bush enter Niger nah.
Re: Border Closure: You Can No Longer Escape To Niger, Tinubu Tells Buhari by Lanre1st(m): 6:05pm On Jan 16
RaySimran:
What in-the-world motivates the writter to dedicate a literary work to Buhari ?

Money, connection. If you get opportunity to do so, you will over write with more editions
Re: Border Closure: You Can No Longer Escape To Niger, Tinubu Tells Buhari by lexy2014: 6:06pm On Jan 16
Odogwuzack:
This is the same Tinubu that some persons said he's not physically and mentally fit to contest for president that time.

Politics sha. grin

What is the state of Nigeria so far?

2 Likes

Re: Border Closure: You Can No Longer Escape To Niger, Tinubu Tells Buhari by abobote: 6:07pm On Jan 16
Dry joke
Re: Border Closure: You Can No Longer Escape To Niger, Tinubu Tells Buhari by MT: 6:08pm On Jan 16
Buhari was well intentioned for Nigeria.

The people around him were thieves.

You cannot rubbish him just like that.

1 Like

Re: Border Closure: You Can No Longer Escape To Niger, Tinubu Tells Buhari by uniquetechng: 6:09pm On Jan 16
Mokason288:
Buhari is a disaster that should never happen to any country ..
Buhari has no business being in the public office…

I wish he was already in Niger when the border was closed so he won’t have any access back into Nigeria
But Tinubu said he is great man and has even written two books to honour him.

1 Like

Re: Border Closure: You Can No Longer Escape To Niger, Tinubu Tells Buhari by MemphitzDgreat1(m): 6:09pm On Jan 16
madridguy:
Sai Baba & Jagaban, strong men doing wonders. I sincerely wish to stand between them both for a photograph and hang it somewhere in my family compound.
Always talking 💩!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Border Closure: You Can No Longer Escape To Niger, Tinubu Tells Buhari by abobote: 6:10pm On Jan 16
madridguy:
Poor man with poor mentality

3 Likes

Re: Border Closure: You Can No Longer Escape To Niger, Tinubu Tells Buhari by Bliztzer: 6:10pm On Jan 16
Enemiesmasquera:
It's all media noise. Tinubu is a very clueless president

I tell!
Many roads lead to niger. E no even know say. Even for small seme border here people still deg smuggle when dem close am, talkless niger wey wide pass seme 100 times

3 Likes

Re: Border Closure: You Can No Longer Escape To Niger, Tinubu Tells Buhari by Kelvinofficial: 6:12pm On Jan 16
F
Re: Border Closure: You Can No Longer Escape To Niger, Tinubu Tells Buhari by Flame333: 6:12pm On Jan 16
madridguy:

Your statement makes me wonder..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Border Closure: You Can No Longer Escape To Niger, Tinubu Tells Buhari by mejai(m): 6:15pm On Jan 16
cartoon characters grin grin grin
Re: Border Closure: You Can No Longer Escape To Niger, Tinubu Tells Buhari by Konquest: 6:16pm On Jan 16
Islie:

https://dailytrust.com/border-closure-you-can-no-longer-escape-to-niger-tinubu-tells-buhari/
He's got a great sense of humor... Knowing full well that thriving illegal border routes exist along the Nigerian and Niger Republic land borders.
Re: Border Closure: You Can No Longer Escape To Niger, Tinubu Tells Buhari by truthfinder319: 6:21pm On Jan 16
Children of hate will think this was not a joke.
Re: Border Closure: You Can No Longer Escape To Niger, Tinubu Tells Buhari by omenka1: 6:22pm On Jan 16
sad
Re: Border Closure: You Can No Longer Escape To Niger, Tinubu Tells Buhari by naturefellow(m): 6:25pm On Jan 16
madridguy:
may their evil wonders be permanent in the your life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Border Closure: You Can No Longer Escape To Niger, Tinubu Tells Buhari by NJV: 6:26pm On Jan 16
News headlines can be so sensational and deceptive!
Re: Border Closure: You Can No Longer Escape To Niger, Tinubu Tells Buhari by Kaa4(m): 6:27pm On Jan 16
madridguy:
Then you are suddenly rich and confortable. Congratulations!!!
Re: Border Closure: You Can No Longer Escape To Niger, Tinubu Tells Buhari by jojothaiv(m): 6:27pm On Jan 16
TMHL:

You mean you can cross the border?
The northerner borders are more of a joke.
Re: Border Closure: You Can No Longer Escape To Niger, Tinubu Tells Buhari by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:27pm On Jan 16
That Niger coup pain Buhari. After giving them grant close 2 billion naira and providing bullet proof cars worth 1.4 billion naira to their president the previous year, soldiers now rose to plan coup and take over the following year. He was pained because ASUU advised him that the amount should have been used to address their needs which he bluntly refused.
Re: Border Closure: You Can No Longer Escape To Niger, Tinubu Tells Buhari by AZControversial(m): 6:28pm On Jan 16
cool

That statement no pure...... if you know, you know.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki Drives Into Offa Town In Kwara State, Residents Cheer (Photos) / Command Centre In Abuja To Relocate To Maiduguri / I Came With Buhari, You Cannot Reject Endorsing Me – Tinubu To Sultan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.