Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,343 members, 7,819,207 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Border Closure: You Can No Longer Escape To Niger, Tinubu Tells Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Border Closure: You Can No Longer Escape To Niger, Tinubu Tells Buhari (51057 Views)

Niger: Tinubu Convenes Extraordinary ECOWAS Summit / Expect Knocks On Your Door Whether You Go To Daura Or Niger - Tinubu To Buhari / Border Closure: Benin, Niger Economies Under Pressure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Border Closure: You Can No Longer Escape To Niger, Tinubu Tells Buhari by Greenvaiper: 9:32pm On Jan 16
geoworldedu:
One thing I have come to understand in this life is that no matter how evil and anger-provoking a man is, he will still have friends and people who think he is very good. I used to wonder why Babangida was left to age peacefully after spoiling Nigeria before, but now I understand that he has many friends and well wishers who are the rich folks and body guards boku for him.
Therefore I have dropped my anger against any politician, no matter how bad the person seem to us, but I have channelled strength to getting very rich so that i don't need to care about all these wicked souls who destroyed Nigeria and are producing books up and down.

Forget about unproven allegations and the few imperfections Babangida had which is not peculiar to any military ruler. Babangida did far better than some of your past leaders.
Re: Border Closure: You Can No Longer Escape To Niger, Tinubu Tells Buhari by Pinicop(m): 9:43pm On Jan 16
Muhammadu Buhari is the most wicked and useless politician in Nigeria. Allah Ya Isa, ban yafe be.
Re: Border Closure: You Can No Longer Escape To Niger, Tinubu Tells Buhari by PoliteActivist: 9:49pm On Jan 16
INTEGRITYA1:
Tinubu is political genius.

Just lucky.
A genius wouldn't have left Buhari endorsing Osinbajo to chance.
A genius wouldn't have lost Lagos his home state, despite all the rigging and intimidation, AND Abuja, the capital!
Re: Border Closure: You Can No Longer Escape To Niger, Tinubu Tells Buhari by geoworldedu: 9:53pm On Jan 16
Greenvaiper:

Forget about unproven allegations and the few imperfections Babangida had which is not peculiar to any military ruler. Babangida did far better than some of your past leaders.

Yes, he did far better and it was recently i found it out. All military rulers did far better than all the civilian rulers we have been having for sometimes now.
Re: Border Closure: You Can No Longer Escape To Niger, Tinubu Tells Buhari by sweetjohn(m): 10:10pm On Jan 16
Two incompetent president ever. Two failures celebrating their failures while laughing at their supporters. One was duly elected the other is an electoral thief.
Re: Border Closure: You Can No Longer Escape To Niger, Tinubu Tells Buhari by Ttipsy(f): 10:28pm On Jan 16
How can you tell cow not to eat grass?

He will always go to his brothers
One of the British failures
Re: Border Closure: You Can No Longer Escape To Niger, Tinubu Tells Buhari by Enemiesmasquera: 10:40pm On Jan 16
Ironbull:

Ok pls name your clueful president or candidate let's hear his name?
I don't enjoy zombies quoting me
Re: Border Closure: You Can No Longer Escape To Niger, Tinubu Tells Buhari by Enemiesmasquera: 10:41pm On Jan 16
Odogwuzack:

Lol you will still enjoy his "cluelessness" for 8 years.

Sorry.
I don't like zombies quoting me
Re: Border Closure: You Can No Longer Escape To Niger, Tinubu Tells Buhari by Okoroawusa: 11:06pm On Jan 16
Two men I greatly love and admire
Re: Border Closure: You Can No Longer Escape To Niger, Tinubu Tells Buhari by RosyIsBlessed: 11:18pm On Jan 16
The heading is misleading and different from the content.
Re: Border Closure: You Can No Longer Escape To Niger, Tinubu Tells Buhari by yahmohy27: 12:25am On Jan 17
Righthussle:
Make una open the border for am make him go Niger abeg. I no like Buhari atall.
Like him for what?
God already likes him ,so leave am alone
Re: Border Closure: You Can No Longer Escape To Niger, Tinubu Tells Buhari by bluefilm: 5:04am On Jan 17
Nonsense angry
Re: Border Closure: You Can No Longer Escape To Niger, Tinubu Tells Buhari by donmik: 3:08pm On Jan 17
I laugh cos I already knew what u wanted telling me is a lie
Re: Border Closure: You Can No Longer Escape To Niger, Tinubu Tells Buhari by Ironbull: 3:48pm On Jan 17
Enemiesmasquera:
I don't enjoy zombies quoting me

Because you lack standard human reasoning capacity that is why you lied over everything.

If you are mentally stable proof it to me by naming that clueful politician or presidential candidate and let's profile him and educate you about him
Re: Border Closure: You Can No Longer Escape To Niger, Tinubu Tells Buhari by Enemiesmasquera: 4:31pm On Jan 17
Ironbull:

Because you lack standard human reasoning capacity that is why you lied over everything.

If you are mentally stable proof it to me by naming that clueful politician or presidential candidate and let's profile him and educate you about him
You lack the intellectual capacity to comprehend facts. Go lick microphone like your Emilokan drug lord

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Border Closure: You Can No Longer Escape To Niger, Tinubu Tells Buhari by riczy(m): 5:35pm On Jan 17
madridguy:
Sai Baba & Jagaban, strong men doing wonders. I sincerely wish to stand between them both for a photograph and hang it somewhere in my family compound.
u go chop beating ro
Re: Border Closure: You Can No Longer Escape To Niger, Tinubu Tells Buhari by Ironbull: 8:56pm On Jan 17
Enemiesmasquera:
You lack the intellectual capacity to comprehend facts. Go lick microphone like your Emilokan drug lord

I'm not surprise just typical obidients with mental stability on recession.

All you and your folks knows best is to be talking off-points and extremely dried upstairs.
Re: Border Closure: You Can No Longer Escape To Niger, Tinubu Tells Buhari by Enemiesmasquera: 6:40am On Jan 18
Ironbull:

I'm not surprise just typical obidients with mental stability on recession.

All you and your folks knows best is to be talking off-points and extremely dried upstairs.
You can't salvage a slave who has found comfort in captivity
Re: Border Closure: You Can No Longer Escape To Niger, Tinubu Tells Buhari by Ironbull: 9:17am On Jan 18
Enemiesmasquera:
You can't salvage a slave who has found comfort in captivity

Read your comment yourself does it make any sense Hell No.
Re: Border Closure: You Can No Longer Escape To Niger, Tinubu Tells Buhari by LastProphet: 9:11pm On Jan 18
RaySimran:
What in-the-world motivates the writter to dedicate a literary work to Buhari ?

It baffles me too, though if you look at Adeshina very well he seems very dumb and this may just be proof of it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

June 12 Protesters Arrive Ojota Park In Lagos / "Hope Uzodinma Infected My Wife With HIV-AIDS" - Godwin Ebubeagu Ekenulo / Obi’s Supporter Threatens Tribunal Judge, Posts Photo Of His Little Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.