Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,792 members, 7,820,785 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

Border Closure: You Can No Longer Escape To Niger, Tinubu Tells Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Border Closure: You Can No Longer Escape To Niger, Tinubu Tells Buhari (51068 Views)

Niger: Tinubu Convenes Extraordinary ECOWAS Summit / Expect Knocks On Your Door Whether You Go To Daura Or Niger - Tinubu To Buhari / Border Closure: Benin, Niger Economies Under Pressure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Border Closure: You Can No Longer Escape To Niger, Tinubu Tells Buhari by Umuinyioku: 6:29pm On Jan 16
madridguy:
Sai Baba & Jagaban, strong men doing wonders. I sincerely wish to stand between them both for a photograph and hang it somewhere in my family compound.
Hmmmm

This life!

Some people really support evil and failure.

Sad!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Border Closure: You Can No Longer Escape To Niger, Tinubu Tells Buhari by Pain(m): 6:34pm On Jan 16
Can we open the border for a few minutes to grant Buhari passage?
Re: Border Closure: You Can No Longer Escape To Niger, Tinubu Tells Buhari by DeepSight(m): 6:39pm On Jan 16
madridguy:
Sai Baba & Jagaban, strong men doing wonders. I sincerely wish to stand between them both for a photograph and hang it somewhere in my family compound.

You want a photo op with Beelzebub and Ashtoreth? Who are you, the antichrist?

Why would you want to hang as the rotten testicles between two legs, one of which is an ifrit and the other a vile jinn?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Border Closure: You Can No Longer Escape To Niger, Tinubu Tells Buhari by mukthar2000(m): 6:40pm On Jan 16
Anywhere the like make the go, his present in Nigeria is not useful to Nigerians.
Re: Border Closure: You Can No Longer Escape To Niger, Tinubu Tells Buhari by Ironbull: 6:41pm On Jan 16
Enemiesmasquera:
It's all media noise. Tinubu is a very clueless president

Ok pls name your clueful president or candidate let's hear his name?
Re: Border Closure: You Can No Longer Escape To Niger, Tinubu Tells Buhari by Bobbyjay001(m): 6:42pm On Jan 16
Werey of a president is stylishly singing praises of a failed buhari
Re: Border Closure: You Can No Longer Escape To Niger, Tinubu Tells Buhari by ThugBoy(m): 6:44pm On Jan 16
I see nothing but old scammers operating under the APC PLATFORM and famished supporters endorsing hardship.
Re: Border Closure: You Can No Longer Escape To Niger, Tinubu Tells Buhari by Johilo(m): 6:45pm On Jan 16
madridguy:
go worship them na.... Is like hand never touch u
Re: Border Closure: You Can No Longer Escape To Niger, Tinubu Tells Buhari by tete7000(m): 6:46pm On Jan 16
Has the boko Haram gone away? Is Abuja now safe? These guys love deceiving themselves.
Re: Border Closure: You Can No Longer Escape To Niger, Tinubu Tells Buhari by fred04(m): 6:50pm On Jan 16
madridguy:
As if say your family get compound

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Border Closure: You Can No Longer Escape To Niger, Tinubu Tells Buhari by Babaibeji2020(m): 6:51pm On Jan 16
madridguy:
We go soon burn that una family compound.....

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Border Closure: You Can No Longer Escape To Niger, Tinubu Tells Buhari by Ykc2(m): 6:51pm On Jan 16
madridguy:
you mean photo of escobar and Osama bin ladin?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Border Closure: You Can No Longer Escape To Niger, Tinubu Tells Buhari by Teenaira: 6:53pm On Jan 16
Odogwuzack:

Lol you will still enjoy his "cluelessness" for 8 years.

Sorry.

Don't mind him my friend. It is not going to be 8 years, just 7 years plus some months.
Re: Border Closure: You Can No Longer Escape To Niger, Tinubu Tells Buhari by Manager001: 6:55pm On Jan 16
Failure pro max dey hype another failure
Re: Border Closure: You Can No Longer Escape To Niger, Tinubu Tells Buhari by goodman5(m): 6:59pm On Jan 16
Ndi ara
Re: Border Closure: You Can No Longer Escape To Niger, Tinubu Tells Buhari by officialJP(m): 7:02pm On Jan 16
madridguy:
writing epistle because of a token dem pay you nawa o get a life

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Border Closure: You Can No Longer Escape To Niger, Tinubu Tells Buhari by Iceberg3: 7:05pm On Jan 16
Just imagine: "MUHAMMADU BUHARI: THE NIGERIAN LEGACY"

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Nigerians know very well how to deceive themselves

1 Like

Re: Border Closure: You Can No Longer Escape To Niger, Tinubu Tells Buhari by Snowx: 7:10pm On Jan 16
A man that single handedly put Nigeria in to iredeemable mess, that' can only be redeem by the Grace of Almighty God..if he turn his merciful gaze upon us
Re: Border Closure: You Can No Longer Escape To Niger, Tinubu Tells Buhari by Iceberg3: 7:10pm On Jan 16
MT:
Buhari was well intentioned for Nigeria.

The people around him were thieves.

You cannot rubbish him just like that.

But when it comes to Jonathan now,Ahhhhhhhh!!!!! Burn am! Kee am!!!! Inefficient baffoon!!!! Blah blah blah... 😁😁😁

Nigerians!
Re: Border Closure: You Can No Longer Escape To Niger, Tinubu Tells Buhari by sematec(m): 7:19pm On Jan 16
Only Tinubu understand what the escape mean here
Re: Border Closure: You Can No Longer Escape To Niger, Tinubu Tells Buhari by Birdbyrde440: 7:26pm On Jan 16
Re: Border Closure: You Can No Longer Escape To Niger, Tinubu Tells Buhari by onuman: 7:36pm On Jan 16
Islie:

https://dailytrust.com/border-closure-you-can-no-longer-escape-to-niger-tinubu-tells-buhari/

Nigeria, the only country in the world where a president leaves office and warns his successor that anybody who calls him to come out and give account of his presidency will be in trouble.
The president's successor, Bola Ahmed Tinubu, apparently adheres to the former president's warning. Tufiakwa.
Re: Border Closure: You Can No Longer Escape To Niger, Tinubu Tells Buhari by Mokason288(m): 7:41pm On Jan 16
uniquetechng:
But Tinubu said he is great man and has even written two books to honour him.

Tinubu is the greatest politician…

It’s just a political statement to Tor Tor ri the goat
Re: Border Closure: You Can No Longer Escape To Niger, Tinubu Tells Buhari by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:41pm On Jan 16
madridguy:

Re: Border Closure: You Can No Longer Escape To Niger, Tinubu Tells Buhari by onuman: 7:43pm On Jan 16
madridguy:

Buhari and Tinubu, two men whose popitical alliance did the wonders of Nigeria becoming the poverty capital of the world; one of the most insecured countries on earth.
Re: Border Closure: You Can No Longer Escape To Niger, Tinubu Tells Buhari by Menclothing: 7:59pm On Jan 16
Lolz
Re: Border Closure: You Can No Longer Escape To Niger, Tinubu Tells Buhari by Cruise777: 8:01pm On Jan 16
Tinubu genuinely loves Buhari.. I remember Yaradua men where already firing Obasanjo after few months, same as Jonathan and Yaradua
Re: Border Closure: You Can No Longer Escape To Niger, Tinubu Tells Buhari by nyabinghi(m): 8:10pm On Jan 16
troytino:
Thulumbu Escobar with Osama bin Buhari grin

Two bad combos
the conquerors of Biafra
Re: Border Closure: You Can No Longer Escape To Niger, Tinubu Tells Buhari by uniquetechng: 8:12pm On Jan 16
Mokason288:

Tinubu is the greatest politician…

It’s just a political statement to Tor Tor ri the goat
Hahahahaha politicians are very funny set of people.

1 Like

Re: Border Closure: You Can No Longer Escape To Niger, Tinubu Tells Buhari by seunayantokun(m): 8:21pm On Jan 16
When a land celebrates the wicked and gives a place of honour to those who have taken away its peace then stands before you a habitation of hopelessness.
Re: Border Closure: You Can No Longer Escape To Niger, Tinubu Tells Buhari by patrickcollins: 8:31pm On Jan 16
Righthussle:
Make una open the border for am make him go Niger abeg. I no like Buhari atall.
He built railway down to Niger wasted Nigerian's resources
Re: Border Closure: You Can No Longer Escape To Niger, Tinubu Tells Buhari by Laple0541(m): 9:02pm On Jan 16
Tinubu is trying to tell baba that “olopa can still carry everybody over Emefiele’s embezzlement”.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

“Too Much Swag”, Peter Obi Looking Stylish In New Pictures / Voters Rejoice As Army Shoots Thug Dead In Benue (Video, Photos) / Tinubu ‘Seizes’ APC Membership Register - APC Youth Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.