Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,574 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

Lady Poisons Herself & 2kids After A Fight With Husband (Pics, Video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Poisons Herself & 2kids After A Fight With Husband (Pics, Video) (46783 Views)

Lagos Police Shoot Woman In The Stomach Over ₦100 Bribe, Beat Her Husband (Pics) / 1 Year 6 Month Old Girl Defiled In Lagos, The Mum Sent Packing By Husband (pics) / British Lady Blackmailed By Nigerian Scammer Confesses To Her Husband (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Poisons Herself & 2kids After A Fight With Husband (Pics, Video) by Curious345: 3:27am On Jan 17
Sad..

Looks like the actions of a full time housewife
Re: Lady Poisons Herself & 2kids After A Fight With Husband (Pics, Video) by drmuchin: 7:05am On Jan 17
A Jezebel Reincarnated

1 Like

Re: Lady Poisons Herself & 2kids After A Fight With Husband (Pics, Video) by YoobaNesan: 8:41am On Jan 17
They are Zimbabwean.
obinna58:
The rate of suicide these days eh, hmmm

If you investigate now u go see it’s linked to Nigeria’s economy
Re: Lady Poisons Herself & 2kids After A Fight With Husband (Pics, Video) by Mikespecialone(m): 8:44am On Jan 17
Very stuupiid woman , I pray she rot in hell for killing those two innocent kids, haba
Re: Lady Poisons Herself & 2kids After A Fight With Husband (Pics, Video) by Mikespecialone(m): 8:46am On Jan 17
obinna58:

Your positive thinking bank of Nigeria is empty, Wetin consign Nigeria for Zimbabwe matta

4 Likes

Re: Lady Poisons Herself & 2kids After A Fight With Husband (Pics, Video) by DavidEsq(m): 9:16am On Jan 17
Sounds like a blame-shifting, vengeful witch to me. I know her type:
"Rather than let u benefit from what I will not enjoy, let me kuku scatter everything".
That's her type.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Poisons Herself & 2kids After A Fight With Husband (Pics, Video) by dust144(m): 10:01am On Jan 17
Fear that gender
Re: Lady Poisons Herself & 2kids After A Fight With Husband (Pics, Video) by highchief1: 10:04am On Jan 17
officialwdhtv:
Viral video of lady who poisoned herself and her 2 kids after a fight with her husband shocked

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Py22oRh2vNE

Zimbabwean woman k!lls her two children and herself after fight with husband.

Amina, 31, fed her two kids, a son aged 10 and a daughter aged 5, yoghurt laced with rat po*son, and she also took the po*soned yoghurt.

Their bodies were found in their rented room.

Amina wrote two notes, one to her husband, in which she told him that he is responsible for her d£ath and the children's.

The second note was to her family where she apologised for her actions but said she is tired of life and the fights with her husband.

"I love you all," was her last post on her WhatsApp status.
avoid mentally unstable people.Her husband is foolish.
Re: Lady Poisons Herself & 2kids After A Fight With Husband (Pics, Video) by Denko2721987(m): 10:04am On Jan 17
officialwdhtv:
Viral video of lady who poisoned herself and her 2 kids after a fight with her husband shocked

#wetindeyhappentv

Amina, 31, fed her two kids, a son aged 10 and a daughter aged 5, yoghurt laced with rat po*son, and she also took the po*soned yoghurt.

Amina wrote two notes, one to her husband, in which she told him that he is responsible for her d£ath and the children's.

The second note was to her family where she apologised for her actions but said she is tired of life and the fights with her husband.

So this is now a new trend among modern day women?? Cos this is like the 10th of such occurrence I have seen from last year all over the world were women kill their kids just to get back to their enstranged partners.. So their new solution to dealing with their husband or partners from failed relationships is to kill your own kids?? What is wrong with these modern day women sef.. Hmmmm

1 Like

Re: Lady Poisons Herself & 2kids After A Fight With Husband (Pics, Video) by Kobicove(m): 10:04am On Jan 17
Normally it's only white people that suffer from this type of mental illness that will make a person kill himself and his/her loved ones sad

1 Like

Re: Lady Poisons Herself & 2kids After A Fight With Husband (Pics, Video) by Waywardson6: 10:04am On Jan 17
What I don't get with heartbroken suicidal women. Why join innocent kids into the act of suicide. Just take your own life & leave innocent kids out of it. They are kids for Heaven's sake.

1 Like

Re: Lady Poisons Herself & 2kids After A Fight With Husband (Pics, Video) by RealEzee(m): 10:04am On Jan 17
E fit b say dna wahala she run am like dat
Re: Lady Poisons Herself & 2kids After A Fight With Husband (Pics, Video) by israelmao(m): 10:05am On Jan 17
You can't rest in peace with this kind of heinous crime.You couldn't kill yourself alone but you also killed innocent children in order to hurt your husband,This is absolutely wicked!

1 Like

Re: Lady Poisons Herself & 2kids After A Fight With Husband (Pics, Video) by wahalawahala: 10:05am On Jan 17
okrikaboi:
What if the husband poisoned them?
clearly investigation has been done...but Itk ppl like u go still have another version to every story undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Poisons Herself & 2kids After A Fight With Husband (Pics, Video) by Demigod22: 10:07am On Jan 17
The kids are innocent. What kind of brain did God give this Amina to inspire such heinous and callous action? You had issue with your husband, and because you are emotionally deluded, psychologically irrational, you decided to foolishly extend your stupidity to those precious, innocent little ones.

Police should properly investigate this case, the husband should be queried.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Poisons Herself & 2kids After A Fight With Husband (Pics, Video) by Chummynoni(m): 10:07am On Jan 17
obinna58:

you will be fine. Pele. When the storyline clearly states that it happened in zimbabwe
Re: Lady Poisons Herself & 2kids After A Fight With Husband (Pics, Video) by Franzinni: 10:08am On Jan 17
I say God Almighty had to chill after creating Adam and enjoy his creation small before he created eve and you self check am .... He didn't create eve with clay, he used BONE!!! Strong bone !!!

If you don't know what a woman is, you will never know what peace is, but once you understand them ... Life is sweet.

See now this demon who would have just ended it alone, decided to murder 2 more people because of fight... Emotional creature... Rip to the kids ONLY!

Now too the poster below me ... I don't know where you got your information from, too much zee world I guess...

1 Like

Re: Lady Poisons Herself & 2kids After A Fight With Husband (Pics, Video) by maureensylvia(f): 10:09am On Jan 17
Plot twist
Man kills wife and kids after finding out the kids are not his.
Re: Lady Poisons Herself & 2kids After A Fight With Husband (Pics, Video) by DeGLORIOUS: 10:10am On Jan 17
You are tired of fighting with your husband and you think that the best option is to kill other people. Why can't you leave the marriage? I don't believe in enduring marriage. Marriage is not to be endured but to be enjoyed. Let no man or woman destroy your happiness
Re: Lady Poisons Herself & 2kids After A Fight With Husband (Pics, Video) by grandstar(m): 10:10am On Jan 17
Let me not judge but she seems very selfish.
Re: Lady Poisons Herself & 2kids After A Fight With Husband (Pics, Video) by emeths: 10:10am On Jan 17
Mental health is real....and it's as common as malaria and typhoid these days.
Please look out for your brethren.
It is well.
Re: Lady Poisons Herself & 2kids After A Fight With Husband (Pics, Video) by Hezmatosky: 10:10am On Jan 17
Wooooooooow! Congrats ma'am. You just won a world cup
Re: Lady Poisons Herself & 2kids After A Fight With Husband (Pics, Video) by muheeb01(m): 10:11am On Jan 17
That's selfishness and wickedness....

1 Like

Re: Lady Poisons Herself & 2kids After A Fight With Husband (Pics, Video) by maasoap(m): 10:11am On Jan 17
money121:
Imagine

Say no to suicide cry cry

This more than suicide, it is a double murders and suicide
Re: Lady Poisons Herself & 2kids After A Fight With Husband (Pics, Video) by maasoap(m): 10:13am On Jan 17
maureensylvia:
Plot twist
Man kills wife and kids after finding out the kids are not his.
You are not so smart. Without even knowing where the husband was at the time?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Poisons Herself & 2kids After A Fight With Husband (Pics, Video) by Tremple8v: 10:13am On Jan 17
Useless fellow why not kill yourself alone . Idiet
Re: Lady Poisons Herself & 2kids After A Fight With Husband (Pics, Video) by Mummyimbecile(m): 10:13am On Jan 17
This is stupidity. A clear case of cutting the nose to spite the face.
Re: Lady Poisons Herself & 2kids After A Fight With Husband (Pics, Video) by Boldideas: 10:14am On Jan 17
officialwdhtv:

#wetindeyhappentv

This is my worst night mare that made me
a single father today.
Re: Lady Poisons Herself & 2kids After A Fight With Husband (Pics, Video) by drerocker: 10:15am On Jan 17
officialwdhtv:

#wetindeyhappentv

Na d kids pain me pass
If marriage no favour u quietly work out no be by force don't go die because if marriage it I no eon both here born here. Na wisdom ooo
Re: Lady Poisons Herself & 2kids After A Fight With Husband (Pics, Video) by royalfly(m): 10:18am On Jan 17
okrikaboi:

Shhhh. Too much imagination is not reality
Re: Lady Poisons Herself & 2kids After A Fight With Husband (Pics, Video) by Iceberg3: 10:20am On Jan 17
I hope the foolish bronco is happy now....no matter what, don't ever fight with your wife.
Whatever dispute arising should be dealt with amicably and mutually.

If a man/woman is giving you too much headache that you can't bear,just use style waka.

1 Like

Re: Lady Poisons Herself & 2kids After A Fight With Husband (Pics, Video) by Procashtips(m): 10:21am On Jan 17
okrikaboi:

Friends and family should know her handwriting.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mentally Challenged Man Stabs A Lady In Benin (Photo, Video) / I Conspired With My Herdsman Friend to Kill My Two Nephews — Muyideen / Wife Of Ekiti Monarch Slain By Herdsmen Recalls Last Moments With Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.