Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,095 members, 7,814,844 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Lady Poisons Herself & 2kids After A Fight With Husband (Pics, Video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Poisons Herself & 2kids After A Fight With Husband (Pics, Video) (46765 Views)

Lagos Police Shoot Woman In The Stomach Over ₦100 Bribe, Beat Her Husband (Pics) / 1 Year 6 Month Old Girl Defiled In Lagos, The Mum Sent Packing By Husband (pics) / British Lady Blackmailed By Nigerian Scammer Confesses To Her Husband (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Poisons Herself & 2kids After A Fight With Husband (Pics, Video) by yemmight(m): 10:21am On Jan 17
What kind of mother is this? You just wasted two innocent kids. Die alone now. May be he is not the father of the kids.
Re: Lady Poisons Herself & 2kids After A Fight With Husband (Pics, Video) by Chukwuka319(m): 10:22am On Jan 17
The lady must be one of the descendants of Queen Jezebel.So because she had a fight with her husband,she had to poison her innocent children, alongside herself, just to spite the man.
She should just have poisoned herself only, and left the children out of it.
The lady is just a demented psychopath, and nothing more.
This is more reason choosing a life partner is very serious business and if you make any mistake there, you are done for.
Re: Lady Poisons Herself & 2kids After A Fight With Husband (Pics, Video) by ericmor: 10:22am On Jan 17
okrikaboi:
What if the husband poisoned them?

May be or the man frustrated her for not having a boy for him because i can only see two baby girls there. No one knows but God knows best. RIP to the dead

1 Like

Re: Lady Poisons Herself & 2kids After A Fight With Husband (Pics, Video) by mamawa123: 10:23am On Jan 17
RIP to these Innocent kids
Re: Lady Poisons Herself & 2kids After A Fight With Husband (Pics, Video) by grandstar(m): 10:23am On Jan 17
DavidEsq:
Sounds like a blame-shifting, vengeful witch to me. I know her type:
"Rather than let u benefit from what I will not enjoy, let me kuku scatter everything".
That's her type.

Very selfish to me. Using victim mentality to blame the husband.
Re: Lady Poisons Herself & 2kids After A Fight With Husband (Pics, Video) by rapheal5(m): 10:24am On Jan 17
Teenwolf:
what i don't now understand is will the kids go to heaven or hell
bof
Re: Lady Poisons Herself & 2kids After A Fight With Husband (Pics, Video) by Tylerbankz: 10:25am On Jan 17
In the year 2014, I know a woman too that killed her 2 kids, male and female, and she flew away till date.
She did that because she had issues with her husband.
Hmmmm.
Till now, I can't forget the shock.
Re: Lady Poisons Herself & 2kids After A Fight With Husband (Pics, Video) by Mokason288(m): 10:26am On Jan 17
okrikaboi:

I know you’re from Edo state…

Your reasoning is very primitive
Re: Lady Poisons Herself & 2kids After A Fight With Husband (Pics, Video) by Bellotelli: 10:28am On Jan 17
Wicked woman. May she burn in hell.
Re: Lady Poisons Herself & 2kids After A Fight With Husband (Pics, Video) by Honestfrend: 10:31am On Jan 17
Mandela27:
Sad
No matter the issue, brethrens please suicice is never an option,every trouble will pass,just like others in the past,no matter the trouble,storm,challenge or whatever u call it,suicide is never an option please
Lets just pray that we don't face a situation that will make us one to take our life.. All this na just yarnings.
Re: Lady Poisons Herself & 2kids After A Fight With Husband (Pics, Video) by Abusufian: 10:31am On Jan 17
Where were u wen sense was shared ?
Teenwolf:
Re: Lady Poisons Herself & 2kids After A Fight With Husband (Pics, Video) by Kevineleven(m): 10:31am On Jan 17
okrikaboi:
What if the hisband poisoned them?

You just spoke my mind, this call for thorough investigation.

1 Like

Re: Lady Poisons Herself & 2kids After A Fight With Husband (Pics, Video) by sucess001(m): 10:34am On Jan 17
Conspiracy Theory:

What if it's the husband that killed them all after discovering that he isn't the father of the kids

1 Like

Re: Lady Poisons Herself & 2kids After A Fight With Husband (Pics, Video) by Fortified06: 10:38am On Jan 17
Why not kill yourself alone and leave those innocent kids to live their life and become what God has ordained them to be. You will rot in hell while those kids will make heaven cos you are a Murderer.
Re: Lady Poisons Herself & 2kids After A Fight With Husband (Pics, Video) by jaxxy(m): 10:38am On Jan 17
What kind of wickedness is this?
Re: Lady Poisons Herself & 2kids After A Fight With Husband (Pics, Video) by edunaragold(f): 10:40am On Jan 17
Malroux:
Nothing surprises me about women again.
I dey fear woman now o

1 Like

Re: Lady Poisons Herself & 2kids After A Fight With Husband (Pics, Video) by Dense1512v(m): 10:40am On Jan 17
Depression is bad
Re: Lady Poisons Herself & 2kids After A Fight With Husband (Pics, Video) by neonly: 10:40am On Jan 17
Mercury12:
Mad woman

Best comment
Re: Lady Poisons Herself & 2kids After A Fight With Husband (Pics, Video) by Greenfaces: 10:40am On Jan 17
Teenwolf:
kids go to paradise
Re: Lady Poisons Herself & 2kids After A Fight With Husband (Pics, Video) by AkpaMgbor(m): 10:40am On Jan 17
Stargangz:
To me, the husband is the first suspect
Women do this a lot of times. They’d rather take the kids to their graves than go with the thought that another woman will take over her kids. I’ve seen women on record themselves killing their children and then themselves on camera…

1 Like

Re: Lady Poisons Herself & 2kids After A Fight With Husband (Pics, Video) by Idaytesj29(m): 10:40am On Jan 17
okrikaboi:

Yeah, the kind of shit that comes from okrika brain 🧠
Re: Lady Poisons Herself & 2kids After A Fight With Husband (Pics, Video) by DissTroy(m): 10:42am On Jan 17
MumEmdy:
See me crying and shouting why why see innocent beautiful kids why involving them your fight??

Parents should start teaching their children the stigma and dangers of commiting suicide cause this is becoming too much for crying out loud.

Amina God will require the blood of this innocent kids from your hand, I truly don't want to know what transpired blw you and your husband. Rest in peace to these innocent beautiful kids cry cry

A woman can sacrifice anything to get at a man. Women are vindictive to the point of illogicality when they want to be.

Yvonne Nelson to get back at Sarkodie didn't mind ridiculing herself as a serial abortionist.

Tonto Dike didn't mind lying that she paid her own brideprice to get back at Churchill.

A woman doesn't mind setting a house she built with her husband on fire just to hurt him.

Women can be very vindictive, so when you notice women with these obvious signs, flee for your life.

1 Like

Re: Lady Poisons Herself & 2kids After A Fight With Husband (Pics, Video) by yusluvad(m): 10:43am On Jan 17
Crazy shits happening!
Re: Lady Poisons Herself & 2kids After A Fight With Husband (Pics, Video) by BloomingDale(f): 10:44am On Jan 17
Marriage does not really benefit women. Women in Africa needs to start emancipating themselves. Women are doing that everywhere else except Africa.

Re: Lady Poisons Herself & 2kids After A Fight With Husband (Pics, Video) by Alsenora: 10:47am On Jan 17
It's obvious she isn't suffering mentally but just to stupidly get at the husband by claiming he is to blame and at the same time apologising to her immediate family for same action the 'husband is to be blamed for'. Whatever their issue is the innocent kids she murdered shouldn't be in the mix...she can rot in hell with her likes...
Palazee:
Ofcourse, the emotional gender strikes again

Unless the husband is impotent, this is one of the stupidiest thing i have ever seen somebody done and why including innocent kids in her madness
Re: Lady Poisons Herself & 2kids After A Fight With Husband (Pics, Video) by Slurity(m): 10:49am On Jan 17
okrikaboi:
You are trying to say those that came up with the news and conclusion are stupid even though they are closer to the physical happening and evidence than you while you are smarter.
Re: Lady Poisons Herself & 2kids After A Fight With Husband (Pics, Video) by Alsenora: 10:51am On Jan 17
How is Zimbabwean suicide committed in Zinmbabwe linked to Nigeria's economy as you claim?
obinna58:
Modified
Re: Lady Poisons Herself & 2kids After A Fight With Husband (Pics, Video) by tunize(m): 10:55am On Jan 17
This is the highest level of wickedness na wa
If she is tired of living why not take only her life and let the little ones enjoy life why decide for them ppl get mind shall.

1 Like

Re: Lady Poisons Herself & 2kids After A Fight With Husband (Pics, Video) by gordonsmat(m): 10:55am On Jan 17
When you married Olosho, that is the results you always get. Because, she doesn't have sense of belonging! May the souls of the little children rest in perfect peace.
Re: Lady Poisons Herself & 2kids After A Fight With Husband (Pics, Video) by obinna58(m): 10:56am On Jan 17
Alsenora:
How is Zimbabwean suicide committed in Zinmbabwe linked to Nigeria's economy as you claim?
Shey I don clean am, I go paste am for Nigeria’s own suicide thread

Let the mentions stop
Re: Lady Poisons Herself & 2kids After A Fight With Husband (Pics, Video) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 10:56am On Jan 17
This is pure madness. How on earth could she end her genealogy herself. ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Brutalizes His Daughter For Going To A Neighbor's House To Watch T.V (Pics) / Neoo Black Movement Dissociates Itself From Black Axxe Cult, Set To Take Action. / I Conspired With My Herdsman Friend to Kill My Two Nephews — Muyideen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.