Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

Lady Poisons Herself & 2kids After A Fight With Husband (Pics, Video) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Poisons Herself & 2kids After A Fight With Husband (Pics, Video) (46840 Views)

Lagos Police Shoot Woman In The Stomach Over ₦100 Bribe, Beat Her Husband (Pics) / 1 Year 6 Month Old Girl Defiled In Lagos, The Mum Sent Packing By Husband (pics) / British Lady Blackmailed By Nigerian Scammer Confesses To Her Husband (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Poisons Herself & 2kids After A Fight With Husband (Pics, Video) by ObalendeCMS: 10:56am On Jan 17
Very emotionally fickle being; (un)necessary evil gender.
Re: Lady Poisons Herself & 2kids After A Fight With Husband (Pics, Video) by generalud: 10:57am On Jan 17
She should have poisoned herself only and left the children for her husband. May her dubious soul rest in pieces while the souls of those innocent children rest in peace with the Creator.
Re: Lady Poisons Herself & 2kids After A Fight With Husband (Pics, Video) by Makinaki: 10:58am On Jan 17
Hope she rots in hell.
Re: Lady Poisons Herself & 2kids After A Fight With Husband (Pics, Video) by Edusouls(m): 11:00am On Jan 17
May God help us and be with us, this life pass person
Re: Lady Poisons Herself & 2kids After A Fight With Husband (Pics, Video) by Babastrong(m): 11:02am On Jan 17
[quote author=Malroux post=127973652]Nothing surprises me about women again.[nothing surprises me in life again.]
Re: Lady Poisons Herself & 2kids After A Fight With Husband (Pics, Video) by Alpharey: 11:06am On Jan 17
In as much as I blamed depression for this action, Amina you are wicked and heartless. 😭😭
Re: Lady Poisons Herself & 2kids After A Fight With Husband (Pics, Video) by Alpharey: 11:07am On Jan 17
Bluntguy:
Seems women commit suicide and murder more than men these days. Make I no just talk wetin dey my mind finish.

Hm, just drink some water to swallow it 🤣🤣
Re: Lady Poisons Herself & 2kids After A Fight With Husband (Pics, Video) by Zxcvbnmghtr: 11:13am On Jan 17
Malroux:
Nothing surprises me about women again.

MEN most especially.
Re: Lady Poisons Herself & 2kids After A Fight With Husband (Pics, Video) by saasala(m): 11:13am On Jan 17
okrikaboi:
What if the husband poisoned them?

A very possible case.

Poison the wife and kids then write a note for cover up
Re: Lady Poisons Herself & 2kids After A Fight With Husband (Pics, Video) by Kurugu92(m): 11:13am On Jan 17
The woman should be arrested for homicide , genocide, infact werecide
Re: Lady Poisons Herself & 2kids After A Fight With Husband (Pics, Video) by FireUpNow(m): 11:14am On Jan 17
Life is too sweet despite the
Re: Lady Poisons Herself & 2kids After A Fight With Husband (Pics, Video) by zoghys: 11:18am On Jan 17
officialwdhtv:
Viral video of lady who poisoned herself and her 2 kids after a fight with her husband shocked

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Py22oRh2vNE

Zimbabwean woman k!lls her two children and herself after fight with husband.

Amina, 31, fed her two kids, a son aged 10 and a daughter aged 5, yoghurt laced with rat po*son, and she also took the po*soned yoghurt.

Their bodies were found in their rented room.

Amina wrote two notes, one to her husband, in which she told him that he is responsible for her d£ath and the children's.

The second note was to her family where she apologised for her actions but said she is tired of life and the fights with her husband.

"I love you all," was her last post on her WhatsApp status.

Foolish woman
Re: Lady Poisons Herself & 2kids After A Fight With Husband (Pics, Video) by Kaytixy: 11:18am On Jan 17
More trouble for you in ur grave. Rest in pieces.
Re: Lady Poisons Herself & 2kids After A Fight With Husband (Pics, Video) by Mirasteel: 11:20am On Jan 17
Why did she involve the innocent kids?
Re: Lady Poisons Herself & 2kids After A Fight With Husband (Pics, Video) by mukthar2000(m): 11:22am On Jan 17
Na zimabaw shaaa, I trust our beautiful Nigerian ladies, they are not heartless to this extent.

I can't waste my RIP for this heartless mother, but for only the beautiful kids(IRP baby's).

God bless Nigeria mother's.
Re: Lady Poisons Herself & 2kids After A Fight With Husband (Pics, Video) by Kingsolar: 11:23am On Jan 17
Someone that's is this filled with happiness n enjoying life commit suicide. Police need to do thorough investigation about her death
Re: Lady Poisons Herself & 2kids After A Fight With Husband (Pics, Video) by themanderon: 11:23am On Jan 17
There are a lot of lunatics parading themselves as sane humans. Why did she not for alone and leave those poor kids behind? This is what godlessness does to a human being. You do things without thinking of the consequences of your foolishness.
If you are having issues with the man why not leave for the sake of your sanity?
Re: Lady Poisons Herself & 2kids After A Fight With Husband (Pics, Video) by Emmizofficial: 11:27am On Jan 17
She was immature to me, probably the husband exploited as a young teenager.
Give birth at the age of 21 she was still very young then so I don't think she was matured enough for the term called marriage.
Re: Lady Poisons Herself & 2kids After A Fight With Husband (Pics, Video) by Leo588(m): 11:28am On Jan 17
Shes maaaaaaaaaad..... Innocent Children oh my God
Re: Lady Poisons Herself & 2kids After A Fight With Husband (Pics, Video) by Teejay13(m): 11:30am On Jan 17
Hell fire awaits her. She is very selfish and wicked
Re: Lady Poisons Herself & 2kids After A Fight With Husband (Pics, Video) by Tsadu01(m): 11:32am On Jan 17
Very terrible. We need to discipline ourself
Re: Lady Poisons Herself & 2kids After A Fight With Husband (Pics, Video) by enambobo(m): 11:41am On Jan 17
She must be demented. Why take the life of innocent kids? Suicide and murder at the same time
Re: Lady Poisons Herself & 2kids After A Fight With Husband (Pics, Video) by ufotunang: 11:55am On Jan 17
She should had divorced the husband than killing herself and her children... nawaoooo
Re: Lady Poisons Herself & 2kids After A Fight With Husband (Pics, Video) by maureensylvia(f): 12:07pm On Jan 17
maasoap:

You are not so smart. Without even knowing where the husband was at the time?

You’re daft to think that nothing is impossible.Imp
Re: Lady Poisons Herself & 2kids After A Fight With Husband (Pics, Video) by superCleanworks(m): 12:20pm On Jan 17
money121:
Imagine

Say no to suicide cry cry

this is not Suicide. It is Undiluted evil.
Re: Lady Poisons Herself & 2kids After A Fight With Husband (Pics, Video) by Crowntop94: 12:28pm On Jan 17
officialwdhtv:
Viral video of lady who poisoned herself and her 2 kids after a fight with her husband shocked

#wetindeyhappentv

Amina, 31, fed her two kids, a son aged 10 and a daughter aged 5, yoghurt laced with rat po*son, and she also took the po*soned yoghurt.

Amina wrote two notes, one to her husband, in which she told him that he is responsible for her d£ath and the children's.

The second note was to her family where she apologised for her actions but said she is tired of life and the fights with her husband.

She will not rest in peace for killing those innocent children.
Re: Lady Poisons Herself & 2kids After A Fight With Husband (Pics, Video) by newnigerdelta00: 12:28pm On Jan 17
officialwdhtv:

#wetindeyhappentv

The other day na one banker go drink sniper all in the the name of economic hardship,now this one own na quarreling between husband and wife,hell fire is real
Re: Lady Poisons Herself & 2kids After A Fight With Husband (Pics, Video) by Mryacks: 12:32pm On Jan 17
officialwdhtv:

#wetindeyhappentv

Oh how sad, why take the little ones along in her madness. May their souls rip
Re: Lady Poisons Herself & 2kids After A Fight With Husband (Pics, Video) by Tonididdyx: 12:32pm On Jan 17
Leave the kids out of your madness, mad evil woman.

The heart of a woman is desperately wicked!
Re: Lady Poisons Herself & 2kids After A Fight With Husband (Pics, Video) by maasoap(m): 12:32pm On Jan 17
maureensylvia:

You’re daft to think that nothing is "impossible" .Imp
It is possible but you didn't have details about the incident beyond what you read here. But you didn't just imply, you accused the husband like you are 100% sure when you were supposed to talk of possibility. Ode
Re: Lady Poisons Herself & 2kids After A Fight With Husband (Pics, Video) by maasoap(m): 12:35pm On Jan 17
saasala:

A very possible case.

Poison the wife and kids then write a note for cover up
That's possible because the husband and wife have the same handwriting grin grin grin
Dem James Hardly Chase

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Two Brothers Killed In Rivers State By Suspected Cultists (Graphic Photo) / Woman Attempts Suicide In Abule-Egba, Rescued By Neighbours / I Conspired With My Herdsman Friend to Kill My Two Nephews — Muyideen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.