Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,452 members, 7,836,802 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Can You Marry A Woman Like This?. Asking For A Friend's Sake (picture) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry A Woman Like This?. Asking For A Friend's Sake (picture) (7140 Views)

Man Had To Forsake His Parents For His Wife's Sake / How Do You Deal With A Woman Like This? / Love Z Really Blind. Men Can U Marry A Woman Like Dis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Marry A Woman Like This?. Asking For A Friend's Sake (picture) by Expanse2020(m): 2:08pm On Jan 17
Anguldi:

Words of experienced elders smiley

May you live long cheesy
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I no be criminal ooo

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Woman Like This?. Asking For A Friend's Sake (picture) by ezegenigbonine: 2:15pm On Jan 17
Talkisneeded:

One out of 100 and you call that experience....

I sell herbs tho

Not one bro, unless you expect me to gist you my relationship stories which is not possible.
Re: Can You Marry A Woman Like This?. Asking For A Friend's Sake (picture) by Jeon(f): 3:06pm On Jan 17
Yes. She is beautiful, I love her forehead.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Woman Like This?. Asking For A Friend's Sake (picture) by Usmanovic95(m): 3:16pm On Jan 17
Unless she is still a virgin. That Is the only condition I can consider to wife her.
Re: Can You Marry A Woman Like This?. Asking For A Friend's Sake (picture) by gonkin(m): 3:54pm On Jan 17
If shes not african.
Re: Can You Marry A Woman Like This?. Asking For A Friend's Sake (picture) by TheBrotherhood: 4:09pm On Jan 17
Expanse2020:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I no be criminal ooo
oh he didn't say that🤠🤠🤠
Re: Can You Marry A Woman Like This?. Asking For A Friend's Sake (picture) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 5:31pm On Jan 17
Mokason288:
You can never eat community food alone…

The best reply I was looking for.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Woman Like This?. Asking For A Friend's Sake (picture) by MrBroke(m): 6:11pm On Jan 17
Definitely. I've seen girls who not tatted and dress decent get fvcked by a lot of niggas. So zero fvcks given.
Re: Can You Marry A Woman Like This?. Asking For A Friend's Sake (picture) by Mokason288(m): 6:56pm On Jan 17
MyVILLAGEpeople:

The best reply I was looking for.

A lot of dull people think girls change

Only op want to chop food God himself, made for all of us

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Woman Like This?. Asking For A Friend's Sake (picture) by GodHimself: 7:24pm On Jan 17
It depends

TheBrotherhood:
Please give him a good advice 👇
Re: Can You Marry A Woman Like This?. Asking For A Friend's Sake (picture) by Gandollar(f): 9:05pm On Jan 17
Chummynoni:
There is 90℅ chance that these tatoos were drawn by male, and any girl that could expose her boobs to be fondled in the name of drawing tatoo is a wh*re. I am sure she has some down there too.
Wahala cheesy
Re: Can You Marry A Woman Like This?. Asking For A Friend's Sake (picture) by Pat081: 10:03pm On Jan 17
Nothing bad in this she may look bad to you but she may be better than all those church ladies so I can marry her over all those church gals
Re: Can You Marry A Woman Like This?. Asking For A Friend's Sake (picture) by schoolboymatt(m): 10:50pm On Jan 17
GOFRONT:
Asking for a friend To even think of getting married to an Obvious Street Food is the height of it All........

Babe wen street guyz keep the use quench konji, he rich your friend turn he begin think how to wife her.........Simpsons can never be eradicated from this community
do you know her?
Re: Can You Marry A Woman Like This?. Asking For A Friend's Sake (picture) by steeltrust: 11:07pm On Jan 17
Yes I’ll if she has what it takes for me to marry her

Tattoos don’t mean some one is bad or wayward
Re: Can You Marry A Woman Like This?. Asking For A Friend's Sake (picture) by Coldspice: 11:31pm On Jan 17
Talkisneeded:

One out of 100 and you call that experience....

I sell herbs tho

He needs 2 shots of herbs to wash away the cobwebs in his brain
Re: Can You Marry A Woman Like This?. Asking For A Friend's Sake (picture) by Connected1: 1:48am On Jan 18
ezegenigbonine:
After assessing her, if she is good both in maturity, reasoning, character, cooking and caring, my bro forget wetin dey write for bus enter bus.

Let us stop deceiving ourselves, I have met a girl when I was in uni, I was thinking this girl was a LovePeddler because of the way she dress, talk and the number of earings on her nose and ears, but finally my bro she turn out to be a virgin. I have met the so call church girls that turn out to be a public toilet.

From experience bro

Keep Quiet 🤐
Re: Can You Marry A Woman Like This?. Asking For A Friend's Sake (picture) by ezegenigbonine: 2:28am On Jan 18
Connected1:

Keep Quiet 🤐

Ok sir
Re: Can You Marry A Woman Like This?. Asking For A Friend's Sake (picture) by techgen(m): 3:05am On Jan 18
OP, Las las, if she base for obodoyibo…make your friend nor dull oh 🫣….because hardly you see poor man pikin with this kind tattoo 😄

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Girl And Her Annoying Statements / Happy Birthday To My Sis Oyindidi / Photos: Meet The Instagram Model Whose Waist Has Jaws Dropping

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.