Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,012 members, 7,814,454 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Can You Marry A Woman Like This?. Asking For A Friend's Sake (picture) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry A Woman Like This?. Asking For A Friend's Sake (picture) (7120 Views)

For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? / How Do You Deal With A Woman Like This? / Love Z Really Blind. Men Can U Marry A Woman Like Dis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Marry A Woman Like This?. Asking For A Friend's Sake (picture) by TheBrotherhood: 7:00am On Jan 17
Please give him a good advice 👇

Re: Can You Marry A Woman Like This?. Asking For A Friend's Sake (picture) by FRANCISTOWN: 7:07am On Jan 17
Marry kwanu?
When it's not as if I want to be unfortunate in life.

46 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Can You Marry A Woman Like This?. Asking For A Friend's Sake (picture) by Manigie: 7:10am On Jan 17
Marry this one and take her where?... Ahh, my mother who doesn't talk regularly will have so much to say about this.....

Some girls will be doing things without thinking about the consequences tomorrow......

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Marry A Woman Like This?. Asking For A Friend's Sake (picture) by Mokason288(m): 7:14am On Jan 17
You can never eat community food alone…

38 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Can You Marry A Woman Like This?. Asking For A Friend's Sake (picture) by Uptheante(m): 7:19am On Jan 17
Unless you want die before your time

3 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Woman Like This?. Asking For A Friend's Sake (picture) by OBTOREPA(m): 7:25am On Jan 17
What I like or want is different from yours sir

8 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Woman Like This?. Asking For A Friend's Sake (picture) by FaceTanke: 7:35am On Jan 17
I don't think so

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Can You Marry A Woman Like This?. Asking For A Friend's Sake (picture) by Expanse2020(m): 7:42am On Jan 17
Some women are like driving school car, you can only ride them for sometime but you can take them home...
If only you know
You know

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Can You Marry A Woman Like This?. Asking For A Friend's Sake (picture) by GOFRONT(m): 7:45am On Jan 17
Asking for a friend To even think of getting married to an Obvious Street Food is the height of it All........

Babe wen street guyz keep the use quench konji, he rich your friend turn he begin think how to wife her.........Simpsons can never be eradicated from this community

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can You Marry A Woman Like This?. Asking For A Friend's Sake (picture) by TheBrotherhood: 7:58am On Jan 17
Mokason288:
You can never eat community food alone…
🤠🙌🙌

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Woman Like This?. Asking For A Friend's Sake (picture) by TheBrotherhood: 8:00am On Jan 17
Uptheante:
Unless you want die before your time
Aaaahhhh 🤠
Re: Can You Marry A Woman Like This?. Asking For A Friend's Sake (picture) by Macnnoli4(m): 8:01am On Jan 17
Yes, if my parents had a liberal mindset which they don't have, although tattoos that can be easily hidden with clothes can escape their eyes till marriage.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Woman Like This?. Asking For A Friend's Sake (picture) by Macnnoli4(m): 8:03am On Jan 17
I can't judge this book abi pic by her cover sha.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Woman Like This?. Asking For A Friend's Sake (picture) by TheBrotherhood: 8:03am On Jan 17
Macnnoli4:
Yes, if my parents had a liberal mindset which they don't have, although tattoos that can be hidden with clothes can escape their eyes till marriage.
Eehh Eeeh 🤔🤔
Re: Can You Marry A Woman Like This?. Asking For A Friend's Sake (picture) by maestro299: 8:06am On Jan 17
grin grin grin
We've seen this story a thousand times.
If you check her real age, she's not more than 23.
Give her 2 years and start seeing real regret that she was this stupid to showcase her madness and leave permanent evidence of her rebellious years.
She won't be sorry that she lived a rough, fast lane and careless life. She'll only regret that there's evidence of it
She'll then claim to have changed, declare 'the past is the past' and she's ready to settle down with a 'real' man who won't judge her for her poor life choices.
Of course, in all likelihood, no self-respecting man would even think of marrying such a woman and if she's unable to find a gullible, insecure simp, she'll become a bitter man-hater. She might become a venomous lesbian, start transferring her poison to younger women, teaching them that 'men are scum'. She becomes a rabid feminist all because of an inability to take responsibility for her actions.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Can You Marry A Woman Like This?. Asking For A Friend's Sake (picture) by WombBreaker: 8:10am On Jan 17
Any tattoo on a lady , I'll pipe and dump as usually then settle for one village girl whom I'll marry

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Can You Marry A Woman Like This?. Asking For A Friend's Sake (picture) by ezegenigbonine: 8:15am On Jan 17
After assessing her, if she is good both in maturity, reasoning, character, cooking and caring, my bro forget wetin dey write for bus enter bus.

Let us stop deceiving ourselves, I have met a girl when I was in uni, I was thinking this girl was a LovePeddler because of the way she dress, talk and the number of earings on her nose and ears, but finally my bro she turn out to be a virgin. I have met the so call church girls that turn out to be a public toilet.

From experience bro

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Can You Marry A Woman Like This?. Asking For A Friend's Sake (picture) by Mikespecialone(m): 8:40am On Jan 17
Y’all rejecting her, while some men would line up to marry her

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Marry A Woman Like This?. Asking For A Friend's Sake (picture) by Chummynoni(m): 8:49am On Jan 17
There is 90â„… chance that these tatoos were drawn by male, and any girl that could expose her boobs to be fondled in the name of drawing tatoo is a wh*re. I am sure she has some down there too.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Marry A Woman Like This?. Asking For A Friend's Sake (picture) by Mokason288(m): 8:50am On Jan 17
Macnnoli4:
I can't judge this book abi pic by her cover sha.

I pity you

Keep money for DNA ooo

6 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Woman Like This?. Asking For A Friend's Sake (picture) by davillian(m): 9:11am On Jan 17
Great tattoo
Queens of hearts...
Well I can take anybody I want to get married to and my parents would only advice but have no choice than to respect my choice...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Marry A Woman Like This?. Asking For A Friend's Sake (picture) by Mokason288(m): 9:14am On Jan 17
Expanse2020:
Some women are like driving school car, you can only ride them for sometime but you can take them home...
If only you know
You know

Continue deceiving yourself…

She belongs to the street

Except you’re comfortable driving your car back home at the end of every day… and someone else continues driving it for you next day grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can You Marry A Woman Like This?. Asking For A Friend's Sake (picture) by Talkisneeded: 9:16am On Jan 17
ezegenigbonine:
After assessing her, if she is good both in maturity, reasoning, character, cooking and caring, my bro forget wetin dey write for bus enter bus.

Let us stop deceiving ourselves, I have met a girl when I was in uni, I was thinking this girl was a LovePeddler because of the way she dress, talk and the number of earings on her nose and ears, but finally my bro she turn out to be a virgin. I have met the so call church girls that turn out to be a public toilet.

From experience bro

One out of 100 and you call that experience....

I sell herbs tho

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Marry A Woman Like This?. Asking For A Friend's Sake (picture) by munavi: 9:17am On Jan 17
You can marry and change her to your taste. tongue
Re: Can You Marry A Woman Like This?. Asking For A Friend's Sake (picture) by Sonnobax15(m): 9:17am On Jan 17
lipsrsealed
Tattooed bannies are always a turn off for me...... Lashing fit dey but to carry am put for house in the name of wifey go be the second greatest mistake after the one wey hamas do by attacking isreal.

6 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Woman Like This?. Asking For A Friend's Sake (picture) by brain54(m): 9:22am On Jan 17
munavi:
You can marry and change her to your taste. tongue
Never marry anyone...

With the intention of changing them.

Na wetin dey cause problem since 1232 be that.

OP I am not for or against Sha... Untill I find myself in that situation then the person's character/personality will determine.

Some people have made a lot of wrong and stupid decisions in their past!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Can You Marry A Woman Like This?. Asking For A Friend's Sake (picture) by ZACHIE: 9:35am On Jan 17
She tell you say she dey look for husband?

4 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Woman Like This?. Asking For A Friend's Sake (picture) by Freelancerr(m): 9:40am On Jan 17
Nah
Re: Can You Marry A Woman Like This?. Asking For A Friend's Sake (picture) by LeeSmart: 9:51am On Jan 17
TheBrotherhood:
Please give him a good advice
OP na the tattoo be ur problem?

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Woman Like This?. Asking For A Friend's Sake (picture) by TheBrotherhood: 10:04am On Jan 17
LeeSmart:

OP na the tattoo be ur problem?
No I like the tattoo
Re: Can You Marry A Woman Like This?. Asking For A Friend's Sake (picture) by Namaster: 10:25am On Jan 17
This is not a woman. This is a red flag with tattoos.

5 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Woman Like This?. Asking For A Friend's Sake (picture) by Karlifate: 10:29am On Jan 17
Namaster:
This is not a woman. This a red flag with tattoos.

LMAO! 🤣🤣🤣

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I'm 18 Years Old Student And I've Sleep With Fourmen, Is It Bad PHOTOS / If You Are Ugly You Are Ugly (picture) / Photos: Meet The Instagram Model Whose Waist Has Jaws Dropping

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.