Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,906 members, 7,835,021 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Can You Marry A Woman Like This?. Asking For A Friend's Sake (picture) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry A Woman Like This?. Asking For A Friend's Sake (picture) (7134 Views)

Men Can You Marry A Lady With Too Many Tattoos: see picture / How Do You Deal With A Woman Like This? / Love Z Really Blind. Men Can U Marry A Woman Like Dis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Marry A Woman Like This?. Asking For A Friend's Sake (picture) by akwesenana: 10:45am On Jan 17
More about the indecent dressing than the tats.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Woman Like This?. Asking For A Friend's Sake (picture) by kindlyheart: 10:54am On Jan 17
Unless if I will eat unpeeled banana all my life

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Woman Like This?. Asking For A Friend's Sake (picture) by Demigod22: 11:03am On Jan 17
Nooooooooo.

We play too much in this country. This is a walking red flag with evidence. I don't even want to start from my family yet, what about your children, can this lady raise healthy, functional, value oriented children? We have so many toxic, damaged and maniac in the society because some parents are not supposed to be parents.

I will rather donate my money to Sowere Omoleye to contest for student Union election knowing fully well that he won't win than to pay for this lady's bride price.

So a man will kneel down and tell this girl; you are the best part of my life?

7 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Woman Like This?. Asking For A Friend's Sake (picture) by elmagnifico411(m): 11:04am On Jan 17
TheBrotherhood:
Please give him a good advice 👇
i sabi that girl for bangbros.com. na ashana your friend wan marry oooo

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Woman Like This?. Asking For A Friend's Sake (picture) by Natbrowny: 11:15am On Jan 17
YES I CAN. PROVIDED HER ATTITUDE IS MATURE.

I ALREADY HAVE TEXTBOOK WRITTEN ALL OVER ME.. AINT JUDGING

JUST GET SENSE, ATTITUDE LIKE BETA PERSON.

BE GOOD GENERALLY
Re: Can You Marry A Woman Like This?. Asking For A Friend's Sake (picture) by ehnukiny: 11:22am On Jan 17
TheBrotherhood:
Digging your grave, reply for a friend
Re: Can You Marry A Woman Like This?. Asking For A Friend's Sake (picture) by Kevineleven(m): 11:24am On Jan 17
Depends on her character, I can't judge a book just by looking at the cover..
Re: Can You Marry A Woman Like This?. Asking For A Friend's Sake (picture) by KingDash09(m): 11:29am On Jan 17
This kind girls sabi fuuuck
TheBrotherhood:

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Woman Like This?. Asking For A Friend's Sake (picture) by KingDash09(m): 11:34am On Jan 17
Im guessing this has nothing to do with cars
Mokason288:

Continue deceiving yourself…

She belongs to the street

Except you’re comfortable driving your car back home at the end of every day… and someone else continues driving it for you next day grin

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Woman Like This?. Asking For A Friend's Sake (picture) by TheBrotherhood: 11:35am On Jan 17
KingDash09:
This kind girls sabi fuuuck
Add up to the Fuuuck 🤠
Re: Can You Marry A Woman Like This?. Asking For A Friend's Sake (picture) by TheBrotherhood: 11:37am On Jan 17
elmagnifico411:
i sabi that girl for bangbros.com. na ashana your friend wan marry oooo
Are you fr?
Re: Can You Marry A Woman Like This?. Asking For A Friend's Sake (picture) by KingDash09(m): 11:38am On Jan 17
Meaning
TheBrotherhood:
Add up to the Fuuuck 🤠
Re: Can You Marry A Woman Like This?. Asking For A Friend's Sake (picture) by TheBrotherhood: 11:40am On Jan 17
kindlyheart:
Unless if I will eat unpeeled banana all my life
Haa!! Unpeeled banana like how? 🤠
Re: Can You Marry A Woman Like This?. Asking For A Friend's Sake (picture) by Mokason288(m): 11:40am On Jan 17
KingDash09:
Im guessing this has nothing to do with cars

Lol … you are right…. He was giving nansense illustrations about cars and driving school… I just wanted to remind him that the next day someone else would drive his wife

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Woman Like This?. Asking For A Friend's Sake (picture) by TheBrotherhood: 11:41am On Jan 17
KingDash09:
Meaning
She fit later turn to Fuuuck up 🤠🤠
Re: Can You Marry A Woman Like This?. Asking For A Friend's Sake (picture) by TheBrotherhood: 11:43am On Jan 17
Mokason288:

Lol … you are right…. He was giving nansense illustrations about cars and driving school… I just wanted to remind him that the next day someone else would drive his wife
Drive his what? 🤠🤠

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Woman Like This?. Asking For A Friend's Sake (picture) by kindlyheart: 11:44am On Jan 17
TheBrotherhood:
Haa!! Unpeeled banana like how? 🤠

You need to be 18+ to comprehend angry

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Woman Like This?. Asking For A Friend's Sake (picture) by MrCork: 11:45am On Jan 17
TheBrotherhood:

LIGHTSKIN??

He'll yeaaaaa. Why not? Are u gay Sir??(no oofencse) angry
Re: Can You Marry A Woman Like This?. Asking For A Friend's Sake (picture) by KingDash09(m): 11:45am On Jan 17
This kinda girl you na turn them inside out left right she no go complain

One babe for this our area with small small tattoos if you dey nack the girl see no dey shout😂😂

You know how many dicks she Dey collect
TheBrotherhood:
She fit later turn to Fuuuck up 🤠🤠

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Woman Like This?. Asking For A Friend's Sake (picture) by KingDash09(m): 11:46am On Jan 17
Normally
Mokason288:

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Woman Like This?. Asking For A Friend's Sake (picture) by worldclass68(m): 11:46am On Jan 17
Them plenty like that looking for MATURED men to marry them for who they re grin grin grin...

Thank God I'm not a natured man, and I'll never be ijn.. cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Marry A Woman Like This?. Asking For A Friend's Sake (picture) by TheBrotherhood: 11:47am On Jan 17
kindlyheart:

You need to be 18+ to comprehend angry
Ok ooo 😂
Re: Can You Marry A Woman Like This?. Asking For A Friend's Sake (picture) by TheBrotherhood: 11:49am On Jan 17
KingDash09:
This kinda girl you na turn them inside out left right she no go complain

One babe for this our area with small small tattoos if you dey nack the girl see no dey shout😂😂

You know how many dicks she Dey collect
😯😯😯....you na bahd man

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Woman Like This?. Asking For A Friend's Sake (picture) by chiefolododo(m): 12:07pm On Jan 17
She must have vowed not to get married in life

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Woman Like This?. Asking For A Friend's Sake (picture) by TheBrotherhood: 12:21pm On Jan 17
Demigod22:
Nooooooooo.

We play too much in this country. This is a walking red flag with evidence. I don't even want to start from my family yet, what about your children, can this lady raise healthy, functional, value oriented children? We have so many toxic, damaged and maniac in the society because some parents are not supposed to be parents.

I will rather donate my money to Sowere Omoleye to contest for student Union election knowing fully well that he won't win than to pay for this lady's bride price.

So a man will kneel down and tell this girl; you are the best part of my life?
🤔🤔🤔
Re: Can You Marry A Woman Like This?. Asking For A Friend's Sake (picture) by TheBrotherhood: 12:22pm On Jan 17
chiefolododo:
She must have vowed not to get married in life
🌚
Re: Can You Marry A Woman Like This?. Asking For A Friend's Sake (picture) by Anguldi(m): 12:33pm On Jan 17
Expanse2020:
Some women are like driving school car, you can only ride them for sometime but you can take them home...
If only you know
You know
Words of experienced elders smiley

May you live long cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Marry A Woman Like This?. Asking For A Friend's Sake (picture) by Greystone: 1:40pm On Jan 17
OP has fallen in love with a tattooed lady.

Just because a lady has tattoos doesn’t make her bad and not having tattoos doesn’t make you good.

Follow your heart

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Woman Like This?. Asking For A Friend's Sake (picture) by YourGFsnatcher: 1:41pm On Jan 17
TheBrotherhood:
The "do not judge me by my past " grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Woman Like This?. Asking For A Friend's Sake (picture) by arantess: 1:48pm On Jan 17
TheBrotherhood:
Let him ask his mother and sisters first

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Marry A Woman Like This?. Asking For A Friend's Sake (picture) by TheBrotherhood: 1:57pm On Jan 17
Greystone:
OP has fallen in love with a tattooed lady.

Just because a lady has tattoos doesn’t make her bad and not having tattoos doesn’t make you good.

Follow your heart
Follow your heart 🧐 🤔
Re: Can You Marry A Woman Like This?. Asking For A Friend's Sake (picture) by TheBrotherhood: 1:58pm On Jan 17
YourGFsnatcher:

The "do not judge me by my past " grin
Ayé opo 🤠🤠🤠

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'just Tell Me What's On Your Mind?' - True Meaning? / SEX DOLL BOOM: Japanese Men Dump ‘Complex Women’ For Sex Robots Who Don’t Argue / Romance Movies To Watch On Netflix 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.