Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,494 members, 7,816,174 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Have You Ever Lived On A Street Where Their Transformer Always Blows? - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Have You Ever Lived On A Street Where Their Transformer Always Blows? (10829 Views)

Lady Laments As Flood Takes Over Her Street Where She Pays N4 Million A Year As / Want A Street Named After You? / Ever Lived With A Disgusting Roommate? Share Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Lived On A Street Where Their Transformer Always Blows? by fxexperts: 1:23pm On Jan 17
madridguy:
Yes, rumour come dey fly around say evil people are always using the spot where the transformer dey as their gathering every night for their meeting so for this they have to always spoil the transformer grin
Wow how much lies people have heaped on the heads of witches, evil devil will be surprised. Those areas are using old faulty transformers that's why. it used to happen in my former area alot, as a matter of fact, it became regular shopping's for some folks, even in my current area it was happening a lot, until we crossed mind and bought a new transfer, it's been over 5 years now and the transformer has been serving us nonstop. i hope those people who blamed the innocent witches are happy with themselves now.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Lived On A Street Where Their Transformer Always Blows? by easzypeaszy(m): 1:25pm On Jan 17
I lived in Sofunde Agege... Chaiiii
No 3mnths that transformer will not blow
Some months we spend 2mnths no lite.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Lived On A Street Where Their Transformer Always Blows? by Psady(m): 1:33pm On Jan 17
Klinxmanz:
guy u de wicked,lol make de op buy em own, u know hw much e be!!..
Lol! It's human like us that buy and even give out to others , may God help us to that height of wealth.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Lived On A Street Where Their Transformer Always Blows? by KIDfurniture(m): 1:33pm On Jan 17
3 years now no transfer here. Only solar fit sort this rubbish

Truvelisback:
Good day, fellas. Have you ever lived in a Street that their transformer always explode or develop mysterious fault? As in ehn! You would start wondering whether it is witchcraft.

The street rarely have power because when power becomes stable, the transformer would mysteriously develop fault and this could last for months.

Who can relate? grin

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Lived On A Street Where Their Transformer Always Blows? by FromZeroToHero(m): 1:55pm On Jan 17
Yes o. I have forfeit 3months prior to my rent expiration. There was a time the transformer developed fault around October and it was fixed around February the next year. It was then that I noticed that no matter the exorbitant estimated billing by discos, its still cheaper than generator. I spent almost 5k daily on fuel.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Lived On A Street Where Their Transformer Always Blows? by CamelCase: 2:44pm On Jan 17
Come to First Mechanice Street in PH... they just fixed the transformer and every compound is paying for the repair.. this is the number nth time its happening.. if we enjoy the light for like one week now e go blow again.

i dey suspect one guy wey dey charge phone sha grin grin grin. but if we catch am Horse Pack no go fit rescue am.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Lived On A Street Where Their Transformer Always Blows? by Truvelisback(m): 3:38pm On Jan 17
sonofElElyon:

Question should be have you not lived on a street...
I have. I just want to be sure i am not the only person who have experienced this.
Re: Have You Ever Lived On A Street Where Their Transformer Always Blows? by marlow1962(m): 3:42pm On Jan 17
Pweetyccee:
As in eeh
Their transformer matter just tire me
Lol, na there you mount?
Re: Have You Ever Lived On A Street Where Their Transformer Always Blows? by Truvelisback(m): 3:43pm On Jan 17
fxexperts:
Wow how much lies people have heaped on the heads of witches, evil devil will be surprised. Those areas are using old faulty transformers that's why. it used to happen in my former area alot, as a matter of fact, it became regular shopping's for some folks, even in my current area it was happening a lot, until we crossed mind and bought a new transfer, it's been over 5 years now and the transformer has been serving us nonstop. i hope those people who blamed the innocent witches are happy with themselves now.
You are wrong. In some cases, it is spiritual. I'm talking from experience. Even with new cables and transformer.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Lived On A Street Where Their Transformer Always Blows? by khattab02: 4:05pm On Jan 17
Lol... This one get millions of Nigerians naa

Our own every new year, like Jan

Last Jan 20 2023 transformer just catch fire on him own...

See the whole community watching and imagining when the next transformer go land

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Lived On A Street Where Their Transformer Always Blows? by daniwise(m): 4:05pm On Jan 17
Na very normal thing for Adebimpe strt,Kosofe,that year

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Lived On A Street Where Their Transformer Always Blows? by CannyBenson(m): 4:46pm On Jan 17
Our own street be like say na everyday dey tin dey blow

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Lived On A Street Where Their Transformer Always Blows? by Klinxmanz(m): 7:30pm On Jan 17
Psady:
Lol! It's human like us that buy and even give out to others , may God help us to that height of wealth.
guy u are right bro !!..

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Lived On A Street Where Their Transformer Always Blows? by GoldHorse(m): 7:34pm On Jan 17
Who hasn't? cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Lived On A Street Where Their Transformer Always Blows? by Pweetyccee(f): 8:18pm On Jan 17
marlow1962:

Lol, na there you mount?
Yes ooo
Re: Have You Ever Lived On A Street Where Their Transformer Always Blows? by fxexperts: 9:15pm On Jan 17
Truvelisback:
You are wrong. In some cases, it is spiritual. I'm talking from experience. Even with new cables and transformer.
Who told you so? or you just want to believe what cannot happen. so why in my case the new transformer has not parked up. pls let's stop believing all this rubbish.
Re: Have You Ever Lived On A Street Where Their Transformer Always Blows? by marlow1962(m): 7:32am On Jan 18
Pweetyccee:
Yes ooo
Cool, me too.
Re: Have You Ever Lived On A Street Where Their Transformer Always Blows? by Solvik(f): 9:46am On Jan 18
We newly moved to an area in the late '90s, there was no lights for many months cause the transformer was always having issues. There was one particular year like that when NEPA took away the transformer for a year it was that same day they brought it back the transformer blew and that was how we started another journey of staying without light again. Laslas they changed the location of the transformer after some years.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Lived On A Street Where Their Transformer Always Blows? by Truvelisback(m): 11:08am On Jan 18
fxexperts:
Who told you so? or you just want to believe what cannot happen. so why in my case the new transformer has not parked up. pls let's stop believing all this rubbish.
I have lived in a street like that. As a matter of fact, several men of God who did crusade in my street prophesied about it.
Re: Have You Ever Lived On A Street Where Their Transformer Always Blows? by Truvelisback(m): 11:15am On Jan 18
Solvik:
We newly moved to an area in the late '90s, there was no lights for many months cause the transformer was always having issues. There was one particular year like that when NEPA took away the transformer for a year it was that same day they brought it back the transformer blew and that was how we started another journey of staying without light again. Laslas they changed the location of the transformer after some years.
I can relate. As a matter of fact, after changing the location, it became worst. It was as if they aggrivated the witches and wizards by keeping the Transformer at their head quarter. grin
Re: Have You Ever Lived On A Street Where Their Transformer Always Blows? by fxexperts: 4:50pm On Jan 18
Truvelisback:
I have lived in a street like that. As a matter of fact, several men of God who did crusade in my street prophesied about it.
Then what did they do about it? and did it work? let me tell you. those people you call men of God who gave those prophecies were nothing but scammers. or are they trying to say they were powerless. if in those streets you live in, if the residents have enough money to buy a new transformer, then the transformer spoiling all the time will stop and they will have no need to give money to any of those pulpit bandits.
Re: Have You Ever Lived On A Street Where Their Transformer Always Blows? by Truvelisback(m): 7:41pm On Jan 18
fxexperts:
Then what did they do about it? and did it work? let me tell you. those people you call men of God who gave those prophecies were nothing but scammers. or are they trying to say they were powerless. if in those streets you live in, if the residents have enough money to buy a new transformer, then the transformer spoiling all the time will stop and they will have no need to give money to any of those pulpit bandits.
I have told you previously that new transformer was bought but it still happen.
Re: Have You Ever Lived On A Street Where Their Transformer Always Blows? by fxexperts: 8:21pm On Jan 18
Truvelisback:
I have told you previously that new transformer was bought but it still happen.
See if you like keep believing those pulpit bandits. but one thing is for sure no witch or wizard has the power to play with electricity. they have never been born.
Re: Have You Ever Lived On A Street Where Their Transformer Always Blows? by Truvelisback(m): 9:39pm On Jan 18
fxexperts:
See if you like keep believing those pulpit bandits. but one thing is for sure no witch or wizard has the power to play with electricity. they have never been born.
It's obvious that you an atheis or someone who do not spiritual manipulation. Although, I am not surprised.
Re: Have You Ever Lived On A Street Where Their Transformer Always Blows? by fxexperts: 1:50pm On Jan 19
Truvelisback:
It's obvious that you an atheis or someone who do not spiritual manipulation. Although, I am not surprised.
For your info i am not an atheist, i am just someone who think scientifically and practically, though those nonsense you call witches are a bunch of a huge joke they can't do shit, what about areas where their transformer does not get spoilt or in the west where they have constant electricity are you saying there are no witches there. please stop believing all this brainwashing especially from pulpit bandit, they found Africa as their soft target because of the poverty rate and the fact that we have people like you who are gullible and will always fall for the scam traps.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pure Water Factory On 3 Plots For Sale In Ibadan / I Have 5 Million Naira And I Need A Land In The Heart Of Lagos / Over 1, 000 Buildings Are Unfit For Human Habitation In Lagos Island- Expert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.