Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,128 members, 7,829,017 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Rivers Assembly Clears 9 Ex-Commissioners For Fubara’s Cabinet - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Assembly Clears 9 Ex-Commissioners For Fubara’s Cabinet (17595 Views)

2 Reps Members: Goodhead, Awaji Lead Solidarity Walk For Fubara / 9 Ex-Public Officers Forfeit Over N100 Billion To FG / 9 Ex-governors Whose Corruption Cases Are Forgotten (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Assembly Clears 9 Ex-Commissioners For Fubara’s Cabinet by icedbreez(m): 9:26pm On Jan 17
tnerro1:
I hope the governor will be brave enough to assign them to a position different from the one they resigned from , especially the finance commissioner, give him a lesser position, if him no like na him sabi.

But I no go hold my breath😒

You neva see where finance commissioner dey na different person dey do him work! Or works commissioner dey na SA special duties dey do him work, u never see?

Nor be who Governor minute memo to go do work?

1 Like

Re: Rivers Assembly Clears 9 Ex-Commissioners For Fubara’s Cabinet by BondRiv: 9:28pm On Jan 17
coins501:

My brother I tire for this your argument. You mentioned me when I said Wike was not winning simply because Fubara reappointed these guys as he already appointed PermSecs who will most likely not do their biddings. To you it doesn't matter because their are just civil servants but now you know that if they are hostile to the commissioners it would be counter productive and you're now asking what the commissioners who are not Sim's people are looking for?
Except you don't want to accept reality which will eventually play out in our before, you should know that those commissioners will not be a problem to Sim. If you know as you claim to, you would be aware that during Wike's administration, most of the Commissioners were redundant.
Commissioners are as powerful as the governor wants them to be.

Abeg e don do

Your problem is that you don't know what you are analysing.

Those saying Wike has won, as saying so because the commissioners who resigned are set to return. It has nothing to do with them causing problem for the governor. Before they left, were they causing problems?

You were trying to magnify and mystify the role of permanent secretaries. They have their role cut out for them in the civil service but answer to the commissioners.

The commissioners have nothing to lose, if this government fails. So anything Fubara does to make the perm secs hostile to them, is counterproductive and to his detriment.

Fubara is not Wike. He is Fubara and vice versa. To have power is one thing, to know how to use it, is another thing. In Fubara's case, he was even baby-fed with it.

When some of those commissioners were redundant during Wike's government, what did you notice? Was he asleep? All the load was on him and he was all over the place. Especially that of works. Commissioners are there to make the work easy.
Re: Rivers Assembly Clears 9 Ex-Commissioners For Fubara’s Cabinet by fortunez1(m): 9:33pm On Jan 17
Nbotee:
Lolzzzz... Last last Wike won
never for any reason betray an agreement or support any one that does it.
Re: Rivers Assembly Clears 9 Ex-Commissioners For Fubara’s Cabinet by akeju900: 9:54pm On Jan 17
Let there be peace.Let there be peace....
Re: Rivers Assembly Clears 9 Ex-Commissioners For Fubara’s Cabinet by Melagros(m): 11:16pm On Jan 17
tishbite43:
Na after Supreme Court judgement Rivers Champions League go sweet
This one na just playoffs
😂😂😂
I dey tell you, now na training section
Re: Rivers Assembly Clears 9 Ex-Commissioners For Fubara’s Cabinet by Justnation: 11:27pm On Jan 17
SmartPolician:
Sim Fubara is a coward! 😁😁😁

No No No, he is stopping low to conquer. Remember his case is still with the supreme Court just like Kano State waiting until after the case
Re: Rivers Assembly Clears 9 Ex-Commissioners For Fubara’s Cabinet by Moseshasss: 1:09am On Jan 18
There is no win for Wike on this...

Fabura will never trust any of those commissioners again...

Fubaru will never trust any of the 26 house members again...

Fabura is going to frustrate those commissioners with Funds... anyone who complain will be sacked.....

Fabura for now has a chief of staff that He trust... Good for him... He will give people he trust important portfolio...

You can be a spearheaded Commissioners..... Seated on the throne and doing nothing...

For the Chairman of LGA.... the Rivers people will go for who Fabura wants.... Wait and see...

That's is why WIKE is shouting that he has fulfilled his bargain... But things cannot be same again.. The Governor knows who and who to trust.... And he is watching👀👀👀👀👀

Tinubu should have known you cannot force people to work to together...... Especially when trust is broken......

Is not going to be easy getting information from Fabura to WIKE again.... Trust me on that...

Last last FABURA
Will do these below to get his foot soldiers

WIKE APPOINTS 14,000 ADVISERS, 359 LIAISON OFFICERS

The Rivers State governor, Nyesom Ezenwo Wike has appointed 14,000 (fourteen thousand) advisers for various political units in the State.

The governor, in a statement signed by his Special Assistant on Media, Kelvin Ebiri on Tuesday, said the advisers will play a pivotal role in the administration.

"In addition to the 14,000 advisers, Governor Wike has also appointed 319 Ward Liaison Officers and 40 Local Government Area Liaison Officers. The appointments are with immediate effect."

Kelvin Ebiri
Special Assistant Media to the Rivers State Governor

October 11, 2022.
Re: Rivers Assembly Clears 9 Ex-Commissioners For Fubara’s Cabinet by Smartguyboy(m): 6:01am On Jan 18
BondRiv:
by Anayo Onukwugha

https://leadership.ng/just-in-rivers-assembly-clears-9-ex-commissioners-for-fubaras-cabinet/

Second tenure is 100% sure for him unless he will pull a surprise comeback.
Re: Rivers Assembly Clears 9 Ex-Commissioners For Fubara’s Cabinet by BondRiv: 8:09am On Jan 18
Smartguyboy:

Second tenure is 100% sure for him unless he will pull a surprise comeback.

Fubara is not sincere. I doubt he will have a second term.
Re: Rivers Assembly Clears 9 Ex-Commissioners For Fubara’s Cabinet by ddippset(m): 8:47am On Jan 18
BondRiv:

You are the one in need of intelligence. Clutching at straws to justify your weak and naive analysis.

The influence of Wike continues to grow. Obviously, he has the ears of the president.

Rebellion is the easiest thing. When the time for election comes, you will understand why foolish people lose power.
It's only in a black man's society AKA zoo that grabbing power becomes an ultimate life achievement.

That's the same mentality you hold.

There are much bigger achievements in life than getting political power,, travel out of the shores and you would understand.

Since like political power means so much to you, such a warped mentality 😲

It is better to stand for good and lose power than to kiss ass and gain power.

Such is what Wike has done all his life,,, from kissing PEJ ass to Kissing Amaechi ass to Kissing Tinubu ass.

That's what I believe you do in your real, natural life.

Fubara should not honour that agreement, it violates every tenet of democracy...
Re: Rivers Assembly Clears 9 Ex-Commissioners For Fubara’s Cabinet by BondRiv: 10:43am On Jan 18
ddippset:
It's only in a black man's society AKA zoo that grabbing power becomes an ultimate life achievement.

That's the same mentality you hold.

There are much bigger achievements in life than getting political power,, travel out of the shores and you would understand.

Since like political power means so much to you, such a warped mentality 😲

It is better to stand for good and lose power than to kiss ass and gain power.

Such is what Wike has done all his life,,, from kissing PEJ ass to Kissing Amaechi ass to Kissing Tinubu ass.

That's what I believe you do in your real, natural life.

Fubara should not honour that agreement, it violates every tenet of democracy...

He is already honouring the resolutions and there is nothing you can do about it. Get lost.
Re: Rivers Assembly Clears 9 Ex-Commissioners For Fubara’s Cabinet by ddippset(m): 10:51am On Jan 18
BondRiv:

He is already honouring the resolutions and there is nothing you can do about it. Get lost.
Fuc off and have a very nice day Son.
Re: Rivers Assembly Clears 9 Ex-Commissioners For Fubara’s Cabinet by Olaideolayemi(m): 2:20pm On Jan 18
I hope they are ready to do their best for the state,not for godfatherism...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG To Sell Five Power Plants For $1 Billiom / Longest FEC Meeting Under Buhari Extends To Thursday / Garba Shehu: North Elders, Others Selfish, Shedding Crocodile Tears On Security

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.