Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,759 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Rivers Assembly Clears 9 Ex-Commissioners For Fubara’s Cabinet - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Assembly Clears 9 Ex-Commissioners For Fubara’s Cabinet (17559 Views)

2 Reps Members: Goodhead, Awaji Lead Solidarity Walk For Fubara / 9 Ex-Public Officers Forfeit Over N100 Billion To FG / 9 Ex-governors Whose Corruption Cases Are Forgotten (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Assembly Clears 9 Ex-Commissioners For Fubara’s Cabinet by ddippset(m): 4:02pm On Jan 17
BondRiv:

He will rather be foolish to do so.

Are we going to go over this again? Why do you think the resolutions are being implemented in the first place? Does he have what it takes to do otherwise? In analysis, context is key. The individual in question is a novice in this sphere. You can't make him what he is not. It will only amount to a fantasy.
Nothing like novice here..

The word is foolish..,

Many rookie politicians have fought many godfathers in this country and the rate of success is very high...

With the support Fubara has, the worst case scenario that could befall him is losing our in 2027.
At least he gets to rule for 4 years.

So he has to choose between being a bittch pupper governor for 8 years or fight like a man and stand up to a greedy and oppressive godfather but rule for 4 years.

Despite signing the agreement, Sim must break that agreement.

Rivers state cannot be in the pocket of Tinubu and Wike for 4 years.
Re: Rivers Assembly Clears 9 Ex-Commissioners For Fubara’s Cabinet by vanitybutiwanti: 4:07pm On Jan 17
Lawalemi:
The Commissioners are shameless. In fact, all Rivers government officials are shameless.
shame how? Didn't they work for his emergence with their sweat and blood?
Re: Rivers Assembly Clears 9 Ex-Commissioners For Fubara’s Cabinet by PoliteActivist: 4:12pm On Jan 17
SmartPolician:
Sim Fubara is a coward! 😁😁😁

*Politeness*
Not really. Just being sensible. The Nigerian presidency is just too ridiculously powerful. Tinubu can easily destroy Fubara through all sorts of ways, even kill him. I read he even threatened him.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Assembly Clears 9 Ex-Commissioners For Fubara’s Cabinet by BondRiv: 4:20pm On Jan 17
ddippset:
Nothing like novice here..

The word is foolish..,

Many rookie politicians have fought many godfathers in this country and the rate of success is very high...

With the support Fubara has, the worst case scenario that could befall him is losing our in 2027.
At least he gets to rule for 4 years.

So he has to choose between being a bittch pupper governor for 8 years or fight like a man and stand up to a greedy and oppressive godfather but rule for 4 years.

Despite signing the agreement, Sim must break that agreement.

Rivers state cannot be in the pocket of Tinubu and Wike for 4 years.

You are not fit to advise anyone. You lack a sense of context and will only lead Fubara to his doom.
Re: Rivers Assembly Clears 9 Ex-Commissioners For Fubara’s Cabinet by khattab02: 4:34pm On Jan 17
I thought he sacked the law makers naa?

Somebody update me please
Re: Rivers Assembly Clears 9 Ex-Commissioners For Fubara’s Cabinet by ddippset(m): 4:38pm On Jan 17
BondRiv:

You are not fit to advise anyone. You lack a sense of context and will only lead Fubara to his doom.
One of those with their lips planted perpetually on Wike's bum.

Keep licking.
Re: Rivers Assembly Clears 9 Ex-Commissioners For Fubara’s Cabinet by Truthchiz: 4:44pm On Jan 17
coins501:

It appears you don't understand how government works, if a governor wants to make your office redundant, it's as easy as anything easy you can think of. Wike even used George Kelly, the SA on Special Projects, instead of the then Commissioner for Works until he later Appointed him as Commissioner for Works. New PermSecs were appointed yesterday to make their ministries uncomfortable for them. You're not up to speed Bros.
Wike and his people are complaining bitterly everyday and you feel he is winning?
Don't mind them. Dey here dey type rubbish
Re: Rivers Assembly Clears 9 Ex-Commissioners For Fubara’s Cabinet by ABC101FF: 4:47pm On Jan 17
I never knew I was rooting for a pussy ass nigga with cheese balls. Such an enormous sissy. There's network without sim afterall.
Re: Rivers Assembly Clears 9 Ex-Commissioners For Fubara’s Cabinet by SirBunky85(m): 4:49pm On Jan 17
Prigidypogodo:
cheesy
I pity Wike after supreme court
try rest.Supreme Court or not, so long as,the majority lawmakers are anti-fubara,wike still holds the ace.fubara's only saving grace is to lobby majority of the lawmakers to his side.
Re: Rivers Assembly Clears 9 Ex-Commissioners For Fubara’s Cabinet by BondRiv: 5:11pm On Jan 17
khattab02:
I thought he sacked the law makers naa?

Somebody update me please

How can a governor sack lawmakers? He has no such power. Only the court and the constituents through the process of recall.
Re: Rivers Assembly Clears 9 Ex-Commissioners For Fubara’s Cabinet by BondRiv: 5:12pm On Jan 17
ABC101FF:
I never knew I was rooting for a pussy ass nigga with cheese balls. Such an enormous sissy. There's network without sim afterall.

Focus on your state.
Re: Rivers Assembly Clears 9 Ex-Commissioners For Fubara’s Cabinet by ABC101FF: 5:15pm On Jan 17
BondRiv:

Focus on your state.
Onuku where's your state?
Re: Rivers Assembly Clears 9 Ex-Commissioners For Fubara’s Cabinet by BondRiv: 5:24pm On Jan 17
ABC101FF:

Rivers State.
Re: Rivers Assembly Clears 9 Ex-Commissioners For Fubara’s Cabinet by BondRiv: 5:26pm On Jan 17
ABC101FF:

Meddlesome interloper, what's your state?
Re: Rivers Assembly Clears 9 Ex-Commissioners For Fubara’s Cabinet by BondRiv: 5:49pm On Jan 17
ddippset:
One of those with their lips planted perpetually on Wike's bum.

Keep licking.

The thoughts of a degenerate.
Re: Rivers Assembly Clears 9 Ex-Commissioners For Fubara’s Cabinet by maziengr: 6:03pm On Jan 17
Who doesn't know that Tinubu,wiill put states of Nigeria in this kind of dictator rule. He is now using what he did in Lagos to rule the entire Nigeria. This is very bad. A governor cannot have his own decisions because tyrant wike was involved. God is not asleep. Terrible!
Re: Rivers Assembly Clears 9 Ex-Commissioners For Fubara’s Cabinet by khattab02: 6:05pm On Jan 17
BondRiv:

How can a governor sack lawmakers? He has no such power. Only the court and the constituents through the process of recall.
ok.. back in Dec I heard they will loose their sits if they defect to APC.
Re: Rivers Assembly Clears 9 Ex-Commissioners For Fubara’s Cabinet by khattab02: 6:05pm On Jan 17
maziengr:
Who doesn't know that Tinubu,wiill put states of Nigeria in this kind of dictator rule. He is now using what he did in Lagos to rule the entire Nigeria. This is very bad. A governor cannot have his own decisions because tyrant wike was involved. God is not asleep. Terrible!
blame the Governor acting cowardly
Re: Rivers Assembly Clears 9 Ex-Commissioners For Fubara’s Cabinet by coins501(m): 6:06pm On Jan 17
BondRiv:

Permanent secretaries are civil servants. They answer to the commissioners in their respective ministries. You guys will convince yourselves of anything just to feel better. Even if reality dictates otherwise.

You do not understand how government works. I will school you.
Lol, you're the one who's not seeing what is right in front of you bros. PermSecs are answerable to commissioners in the right condition not when they are put there specifically to frustrate you. The PermSecs are the administrative heads of ministries like the Head of Local Government Admin at the LGA level and every thing done passes through their table, you can't make anything off your office if you have hostile and uncooperative PermSecs. Only somebody who knows nothing about how government works will argue this.
And by the way how would I feel better with these happenings?
Re: Rivers Assembly Clears 9 Ex-Commissioners For Fubara’s Cabinet by ddippset(m): 6:42pm On Jan 17
BondRiv:

The thoughts of a degenerate.
STFU and keep nibbling,,,

That's obviously your expertise.
Re: Rivers Assembly Clears 9 Ex-Commissioners For Fubara’s Cabinet by Bhella5(m): 6:44pm On Jan 17
Kukutente23:

Pitiable perfidy
At least wait for them to be sworn in before you start masturbating
Shior!
Re: Rivers Assembly Clears 9 Ex-Commissioners For Fubara’s Cabinet by PHAYOL81: 7:07pm On Jan 17
Fubara escapes Ambode's treatment
Re: Rivers Assembly Clears 9 Ex-Commissioners For Fubara’s Cabinet by BondRiv: 7:22pm On Jan 17
coins501:
Lol, you're the one who's not seeing what is right in front of you bros. [b]PermSecs are answerable to commissioners in the right condition not when they are put there specifically to frustrate you. [/b]The PermSecs are the administrative heads of ministries like the Head of Local Government Admin at the LGA level and every thing done passes through their table, [b]you can't make anything off your office if you have hostile and uncooperative PermSecs. [/b]Only somebody who knows nothing about how government works will argue this.
And by the way how would I feel better with these happenings?

The point is that they answer to the political office holders who are the commissioners and by extension, the governor. Do not attempt to mystify their office.

What are the commissioners looking for? Only a confused and unwise governor will instruct permanent secretaries to be hostile to the commissioners. It will be counterproductive and only hinder the administration of the governor.
Re: Rivers Assembly Clears 9 Ex-Commissioners For Fubara’s Cabinet by BondRiv: 7:23pm On Jan 17
ddippset:
STFU and keep nibbling,,,

That's obviously your expertise.

Frustration is a bad thing. What a tool.
Re: Rivers Assembly Clears 9 Ex-Commissioners For Fubara’s Cabinet by BondRiv: 7:34pm On Jan 17
ddippset:
Yeah for now.

Even Wike would not be proud of this "win"

He knew he had to run to Tinubu to coerce Sim Fubara to make those concessions.

So much for a tough guy....

Like it or not, Wike is embarrassed, he has been demystified.

The fight is still a long way to go.

I don't see how since Wike handpicked him into office. When he wins an election on his own, then you can talk about that.
Re: Rivers Assembly Clears 9 Ex-Commissioners For Fubara’s Cabinet by poseidon12: 7:40pm On Jan 17
ddippset:
Yeah for now.

Even Wike would not be proud of this "win"

He knew he had to run to Tinubu to coerce Sim Fubara to make those concessions.

So much for a tough guy....

Like it or not, Wike is embarrassed, he has been demystified.

The fight is still a long way to go.

After the Supreme Court ruling, the Governor can sack any one of them that stays loyal to Wike.
Re: Rivers Assembly Clears 9 Ex-Commissioners For Fubara’s Cabinet by Raf4: 7:53pm On Jan 17
tishbite43:
Na after Supreme Court judgement Rivers Champions League go sweet
This one na just playoffs
😂😂😂

Story!
Sim will soon port to APC after the SC judgement.
Re: Rivers Assembly Clears 9 Ex-Commissioners For Fubara’s Cabinet by portplus: 8:32pm On Jan 17
LeeSmart:
Nothing una fit tell me here, gov. Fubara no gain anything from dis deal wey him sign for Aso villa. The winner for me is WIKE.

He did not invest much in the 1st place....so he not entitled to much from the deal.
He will soon beg to reconciled with his Godfather.
Re: Rivers Assembly Clears 9 Ex-Commissioners For Fubara’s Cabinet by samijet: 8:37pm On Jan 17
Omoluwabi don enter my governor, anyway what is important now is peace. Politicians don't have much to lose like masses.
Re: Rivers Assembly Clears 9 Ex-Commissioners For Fubara’s Cabinet by ddippset(m): 8:50pm On Jan 17
BondRiv:

I don't see how since Wike handpicked him into office. When he wins an election on his own, then you can talk about that.
Wike handpicked him into office,,

Now he's refusing to obey Wike and then Wike had to discreetly run to Tinubu.

Now Tinubu can control Fubara but Wike cannot control Fubara, a man he handpicked into office.

If you can't decipher how this is embarrassing to Wike, then you need more intelligence and discretion.
Re: Rivers Assembly Clears 9 Ex-Commissioners For Fubara’s Cabinet by coins501(m): 9:03pm On Jan 17
BondRiv:

The point is that they answer to the political office holders who are the commissioners and by extension, the governor. Do not attempt to mystify their office.

What are the commissioners looking for? Only a confused and unwise governor will instruct permanent secretaries to be hostile to the commissioners. It will be counterproductive and only hinder the administration of the governor.
My brother I tire for this your argument. You mentioned me when I said Wike was not winning simply because Fubara reappointed these guys as he already appointed PermSecs who will most likely not do their biddings. To you it doesn't matter because their are just civil servants but now you know that if they are hostile to the commissioners it would be counter productive and you're now asking what the commissioners who are not Sim's people are looking for?
Except you don't want to accept reality which will eventually play out in our before, you should know that those commissioners will not be a problem to Sim. If you know as you claim to, you would be aware that during Wike's administration, most of the Commissioners were redundant.
Commissioners are as powerful as the governor wants them to be.
Abeg e don do
Re: Rivers Assembly Clears 9 Ex-Commissioners For Fubara’s Cabinet by BondRiv: 9:07pm On Jan 17
ddippset:
Wike handpicked him into office,,

Now he's refusing to obey Wike and then Wike had to discreetly run to Tinubu.

Now Tinubu can control Fubara but Wike cannot control Fubara, a man he handpicked into office.

If you can't decipher how this is embarrassing to Wike, then you need more intelligence and discretion.

You are the one in need of intelligence. Clutching at straws to justify your weak and naive analysis.

The influence of Wike continues to grow. Obviously, he has the ears of the president.

Rebellion is the easiest thing. When the time for election comes, you will understand why foolish people lose power.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kalu Gave Obasanjo N100m For 1999 Elections / Nigeria Deserves Better – Bukola Saraki As He Decamps To PDP / Protest In New York For Sowore To Be Included In The Presidential Debate.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.