Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,898 members, 7,828,164 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Rate This Business, Give It A Score On A Scale Of 1-10 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Rate This Business, Give It A Score On A Scale Of 1-10 (1493 Views)

Rate This Girl On A Scale Of 1 - 10. Would You Fuçk, Date Or Marry? / Guys, Would You Date This Lady? Rate Her On A Scale Of 1 - 10 / From A Scale Of 1-10 Rate This Sex Dolls (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rate This Business, Give It A Score On A Scale Of 1-10 by GreaterFuture(m): 4:19pm On Jan 17
You put in about 2 to 2.1M naira, and after 11 to 13, 14 days (Business days) at most, you get back about 700k naira.
How would you rate this kind of business?

What's your opinion here, your very Honest opinion?
Give it a detailed rating.

It's not Ponzi, it's not MLM, not Forex. none of these ridiculous stuff. It's a standard business by experts

1 Like

Re: Rate This Business, Give It A Score On A Scale Of 1-10 by Nackzy: 4:23pm On Jan 17
The profit is jst too much oga, maybe it's ponzi

3 Likes

Re: Rate This Business, Give It A Score On A Scale Of 1-10 by Zonefree(m): 4:34pm On Jan 17
Una don come again undecided

7 Likes

Re: Rate This Business, Give It A Score On A Scale Of 1-10 by woginid967: 4:38pm On Jan 17
GreaterFuture:
You put in about 2 to 2.1M naira, and after 11 to 13, 14 days at most, you get back about 750k naira.

What's your honest rating here?

The time you posted states 4.19

That mans the business is 419

Run o

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rate This Business, Give It A Score On A Scale Of 1-10 by GreaterFuture(m): 5:17pm On Jan 17
Nackzy:
Hmmmn...
Re: Rate This Business, Give It A Score On A Scale Of 1-10 by Gentlesoul2021(m): 5:49pm On Jan 17
Nackzy:

Na all those loan stupid people. Na then dey give 7-14days period...
Re: Rate This Business, Give It A Score On A Scale Of 1-10 by GreaterFuture(m): 7:15pm On Jan 17
Gentlesoul2021:

Na all those loan stupid people. Na then dey give 7-14days period...
No be LOAN, no be Loan at all
Re: Rate This Business, Give It A Score On A Scale Of 1-10 by GreaterFuture(m): 7:17pm On Jan 17
Zonefree:
Una don come again undecided
Nope, i'm not trolling nor advertising
Re: Rate This Business, Give It A Score On A Scale Of 1-10 by GreaterFuture(m): 7:17pm On Jan 17
woginid967:

Run o
Funny...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rate This Business, Give It A Score On A Scale Of 1-10 by Nemesis0147(m): 7:26pm On Jan 17
That profit is much unless you are into oil business like owing a filling station.

1 Like

Re: Rate This Business, Give It A Score On A Scale Of 1-10 by Wainey: 8:12pm On Jan 17
Nemesis0147:
That profit is much unless you are into oil business like owing a filling station.
even filling stations doesn't make such profit

2 Likes

Re: Rate This Business, Give It A Score On A Scale Of 1-10 by Nemesis0147(m): 8:47pm On Jan 17
Wainey:
they do sometimes when there is fuel crisis….
Re: Rate This Business, Give It A Score On A Scale Of 1-10 by Wainey: 8:55pm On Jan 17
Nemesis0147:
they do sometimes when there is fuel crisis….
that's on few occasions though, but you should first know the cost of setting up a filling station, even 200m can't set up a standard filling station

1 Like

Re: Rate This Business, Give It A Score On A Scale Of 1-10 by GreaterFuture(m): 11:01pm On Jan 17
Nemesis0147:
Hmmmn... Your replies are saying a lot and making me think far and wide.
Something as heavy as 2.1M, which most people don't have, to be getting about 60 - 65k a day, you feel it's too much??
Re: Rate This Business, Give It A Score On A Scale Of 1-10 by GreaterFuture(m): 11:04pm On Jan 17
Wainey:
I would want to believe filling stations make far more... If we should check the capital to profit ratio, far far more...

1 Like

Re: Rate This Business, Give It A Score On A Scale Of 1-10 by drimzsmoke(m): 11:12pm On Jan 17
woginid967:

Run o

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Rate This Business, Give It A Score On A Scale Of 1-10 by Nemesis0147(m): 12:15am On Jan 18
GreaterFuture:

Hmmmn... Your replies are saying a lot and making think far and wide.
Something as heavy as 2.1M, which most people don't have, to be getting about 60 -65k a day, you feel it's too much?
filling stations can generate such profits….even more sef but depends on many factors..

Oil business is one business that one doesn’t lose….worst come to worst,you won’t get the targeted or required profit but profit must come out.

5 Likes

Re: Rate This Business, Give It A Score On A Scale Of 1-10 by Goodlyhrt(m): 3:38pm On Jan 18
This is fraud and it is very obvious guy

1 Like

Re: Rate This Business, Give It A Score On A Scale Of 1-10 by GreaterFuture(m): 4:22pm On Jan 19
Goodlyhrt:
This is fraud and it is very obvious guy
Lol, really bros? Really?
Doing business in 🇳🇬 and making something tangible, is quite Something then...
Re: Rate This Business, Give It A Score On A Scale Of 1-10 by Goodlyhrt(m): 7:33pm On Jan 19
GreaterFuture:

Lol, really bro? Lol
Doing business and making is quite Something then...
Explain to us what you are going to do with the money to generate such rol.

Don't say any forex or crypto bullshit here o

1 Like

Re: Rate This Business, Give It A Score On A Scale Of 1-10 by Nazgul: 7:35pm On Jan 19
GreaterFuture:
You put in about 2 to 2.1M naira, and after 11 to 13, 14 days (Business days) at most, you get back about 700k naira.

No legitimate business can give you such profit within 2 weeks.

It's definitely a scam.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rate This Business, Give It A Score On A Scale Of 1-10 by GreaterFuture(m): 11:11am On Jan 23
Goodlyhrt:
Explain to us what you are going to do with the money to generate such rol.

Don't say any forex or crypto bullshit here o
It involves inter country Businesses, seeing how to take advantage of Disparities and all, in different goods and Services.
Within West Africa, and central Africa here

The people already in it calculated it for me, and said if I wanna start, so and so is the minimum (1.5M,).
They told me, this is what you make daily etc... I now calculated daily profit and arrived at 670 - 700k in just under 2 weeks, Capital aside.
Re: Rate This Business, Give It A Score On A Scale Of 1-10 by JasonNOTStatham: 6:04pm On Jan 23
GreaterFuture:

It's not Ponzi, it's not MLM, not Forex. none of these ridiculous stuff. It's a standard business by experts
Bet or gambling right?
Re: Rate This Business, Give It A Score On A Scale Of 1-10 by GreaterFuture(m): 1:21am On Jan 24
JasonNOTStatham:
Bet or gambling right?
Not at all
Re: Rate This Business, Give It A Score On A Scale Of 1-10 by okoroemeka(m): 6:06am On Jan 24
GreaterFuture:

Hmmmn... Your replies are saying a lot and making think far and wide.
Something as heavy as 2.1M, which most people don't have, to be getting about 60 -65k a day, you feel it's too much?
#2m is nothing these days,the engine and gear of a Lexus es350 is more than #2m if I am not mistaken,but a business that gives 40% ROI in 14 days is too good to be true

3 Likes

Re: Rate This Business, Give It A Score On A Scale Of 1-10 by GreaterFuture(m): 9:37pm On Jan 24
okoroemeka:
#2m is nothing these days,the engine and gear of a Lexus es350 is more than #2m if I am not mistaken,but a business that gives 40% ROI in 14 days is too good to be true
Maybe 2m is indeed nothing, but still most people don't have 2M. That nothing that is 'small', most people don't have it.
Re: Rate This Business, Give It A Score On A Scale Of 1-10 by TreasureHunter(m): 10:09pm On Jan 28
GreaterFuture:

You have to tell us exactly what the business is about first
Re: Rate This Business, Give It A Score On A Scale Of 1-10 by GreaterFuture(m): 7:28pm On Feb 01
TreasureHunter:

You have to tell us exactly what the business is about first

It involves inter country Businesses, seeing how to take advantage of Disparities and all, in different goods and Services.

The people already in it calculated it for me, and said if I wanna start, so and so is the minimum (1.5M,).
They told me, this is what you make daily etc... I now calculated daily profit and arrived at 670 - 700k in just under 2 weeks, Capital aside.
Re: Rate This Business, Give It A Score On A Scale Of 1-10 by TreasureHunter(m): 3:12pm On Feb 07
GreaterFuture:

I will strongly advise that you approach the business proposal with extreme caution.

If you have no experience in inter-country business I would advise that you walk away from this business!

When people are marketing a new business to you they embellish it a make it sound so fantastic, it's when you actually put your money in it that you realise that reality is very different from the bullshit figure of fantastic profit figure they gave you and the beginning

My rating of this business opportunity is 3 (Very poor)!

1 Like

Re: Rate This Business, Give It A Score On A Scale Of 1-10 by GreaterFuture(m): 4:19am On Feb 08
TreasureHunter:

I will strongly advise that you approach the business proposal with extreme caution.

If you have no experience in inter-country business I would advise that you walk away from this business!

When people are marketing a new business to you they embellish it a make it sound so fantastic, it's when you actually put your money in it that you realise that reality is very different from the bullshit figure of fantastic profit figure they gave you and the beginning

My rating of this business opportunity is 3 (Very poor)!

😆😆 , Lol.
Now, to reply different parts of your text; one I'm not totally inexperienced in it... I've seen people doing it regularly for years now, and only now took interest after somebody a bit close went in and focused on it 100% leaving his other main Hustle.
2. It was not marketed to me, at all , rather I am the one who went to meet them and talk about it.
I only went with it after being a Keen observer, and got an inkling that these people seem to be doing Quite well.

Did a lot of analysis and watching for while too, then went and checked, deeply enquired with other random persons all round, some Previously unknown to me, doing the same business... Before coming online to open this thread.
Re: Rate This Business, Give It A Score On A Scale Of 1-10 by jumokeadele(m): 5:05am On Feb 08
filling station profit is not as much as you think bro
Nemesis0147:
Re: Rate This Business, Give It A Score On A Scale Of 1-10 by Nemesis0147(m): 7:57am On Feb 08
jumokeadele:
filling station profit is not as much as you think bro
no worry
I don manage our filling station before

(1) (Reply)

Man's World Few Women Rule: The Man Or Woman Who Deserve The Pet. / Please Tell Me What To Do With This Boy / Naija Brothas - don't say we never appreciate you

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.