Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,629 members, 7,955,306 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:03 PM

Homosexual Priest To 'marry' Nigerian Male Model - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Homosexual Priest To 'marry' Nigerian Male Model (10598 Views)

What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) / Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge / Gay Vicar, 65, To 'marry' Nigerian Male Model Half His Age (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Homosexual Priest To 'marry' Nigerian Male Model by moremi2008(m): 6:13pm On Nov 08, 2011
That ugly boy is no model! The marriage should be dissolved on the basis of dishonesty and false representation.
Re: Homosexual Priest To 'marry' Nigerian Male Model by Nobody: 6:30pm On Nov 08, 2011
did that boy just call himself a model,chei
Re: Homosexual Priest To 'marry' Nigerian Male Model by lekandauda: 6:53pm On Nov 08, 2011
sorry i am seeing it from a different angle. Nija! Nija!! Nija!!!, can`t you all see what some of our nija guys can decend to just to make money. I am sure the family of these guy in question must have done so well to bring him up but the quest to ride big big cars and leave big boy life has driven some many of our youth into these rubbish cry cry cry cry cry for nija
Re: Homosexual Priest To 'marry' Nigerian Male Model by gratiaeo(m): 7:16pm On Nov 08, 2011
Mpetempe:

My People This Story No Bi News At All.
I Grew Up In Roman Catholic Parish House, I Don See Satan 'Live'.

How Priests Engage In Same-sex, And Use Church Mothers Popularly Called Ndi Nne Cwo women, And Even Small Small Altar Girls.

My People, Things Are Happening For Our Churches ooo No Exception. The Anglican, Catholics, Pentecostal Pastors Are All Victim. Is Shows That Christ Is Almost Near.
can you prove it or because Anglicans are doing it, well you are entitle to your opinion.
Re: Homosexual Priest To 'marry' Nigerian Male Model by kelz88(f): 8:14pm On Nov 08, 2011
Holier than thou people everywhere, JEEZZ!!

Are you being effed in the ass? Are you having sleepless nights as a result of this?

They are two consenting adults for chrisakes. Would you rather they lived like straight men and married women they didn't love?

Why do we always have to link everything back to the bible?

For crying out loud how sure are we that Sodom and Gomorrah were destroyed for practicing homosexuality?
And the bible is not 100% accurate.

While judging these people don't forget the same bible says judge not, lest ye be judged.
Live your life, let them live theirs.

This whole homophobic crap is stale, move on people. Homosexuals are here to stay.
Re: Homosexual Priest To 'marry' Nigerian Male Model by Nobody: 8:48pm On Nov 08, 2011
Nawa o. This world is turning into something else.
Re: Homosexual Priest To 'marry' Nigerian Male Model by pazienza(m): 10:22pm On Nov 08, 2011
kelz88:

Holier than thou people everywhere, JEEZZ!!

Are you being effed in the Bottom? Are you having sleepless nights as a result of this?

They are two consenting adults for chrisakes. Would you rather they lived like straight men and married women they didn't love?

Why do we always have to link everything back to the bible?

For crying out loud how sure are we that Sodom and Gomorrah were destroyed for practicing homosexuality?
And the bible is not 100% accurate.

While judging these people don't forget the same bible says judge not, lest ye be judged.
Live your life, let them live theirs.

This whole homophobic crap is stale, move on people. Homosexuals are here to stay.
Damn!

Bros better run for cover o! I can see the bullets coming.
Re: Homosexual Priest To 'marry' Nigerian Male Model by Revolva(m): 10:27pm On Nov 08, 2011
Check out his name Mr Coward

why wont they be ccowards for life bloody fagged out fools,
Re: Homosexual Priest To 'marry' Nigerian Male Model by mrofficial(m): 3:08am On Nov 09, 2011
To some Nigerians, it is called civilisation.  angry
Re: Homosexual Priest To 'marry' Nigerian Male Model by DesireKeneObi: 9:29am On Nov 09, 2011
It is very unfortunate that in our time we have seen evil unspeakable. I still ask this question; what are people still doing in so called churches like that. If your priest has become a SODOM please change your church, don't say this is where i was born, get out befure you join them to hell o
Re: Homosexual Priest To 'marry' Nigerian Male Model by seunlayi(m): 3:02pm On Nov 09, 2011
churches are turning to something else grin grin

1 Like

Re: Homosexual Priest To 'marry' Nigerian Male Model by estman: 4:42pm On Nov 09, 2011
gratiaeo:

can you prove it or because Anglicans are doing it, well you are entitle to your opinion.

i am not suprised cos your statements shows you are one of them, its a pity

you rather repent now that there is time, why are you allowing Satan to torment you,

if you know that it has come to stay why do you hide it, come out open and do it and see if we will not stone you to death,

i only pray for Gods mercy on you.
Re: Homosexual Priest To 'marry' Nigerian Male Model by Igbas: 9:20am On May 03, 2012
fear dey cas me.Na man wey dey serve God o

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help! With This type Of Tenant / Widow Cries For Help, Accuses Late Husband’s Siblings Of Victimisation / Practical Approach To Dealing With Past Hurt And Mistakes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.