Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,399 members, 7,822,837 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Man Goes Viral For Impregnating 5 Women At The Same Time - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Goes Viral For Impregnating 5 Women At The Same Time (50596 Views)

Teen Singled Out For Impregnating 16-Year-Old Girl, After Sex With 6 Teenagers / Man Arrested For Dating 35 Women At The Same Time In Japan (Photos) / Man Goes To Propose To His Girlfriend, Catches Her Having Sex With Another Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Goes Viral For Impregnating 5 Women At The Same Time by grandee4u(m): 1:03pm On Jan 19
For the records, the young man didn't break the record complete, he should have made it 6, representing the 6 continent excluding the Actarctical.
Anyways, maybe he thought South/North America is one continent.

Hmmm!!!
Re: Man Goes Viral For Impregnating 5 Women At The Same Time by Cromagnon: 3:22pm On Jan 19
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Look at how people are quick to criticise the women

But they will forget that the guy is a nuisance placing his dickkk in every hole and ejaculating inside them

How is he a nuisance?

If you don't want plenty chudren how is that your problem in life. Do you See him complaining?
You are not wise
Re: Man Goes Viral For Impregnating 5 Women At The Same Time by Cromagnon: 3:22pm On Jan 19
dangermouse:
Dude has poor choice of ladies obviously from the pics am seeing and the comments by the ladies.

what is a rich choice?
Re: Man Goes Viral For Impregnating 5 Women At The Same Time by dreamwords: 10:21pm On Jan 19
dangermouse:
Dude has poor choice of ladies obviously from the pics am seeing and the comments by the ladies.

Because they are not fat Nigerian women which is ur choice, I understand
Re: Man Goes Viral For Impregnating 5 Women At The Same Time by Jacksparrow7(m): 2:59pm On Jan 20
Here goes another lawsuit.
Re: Man Goes Viral For Impregnating 5 Women At The Same Time by dangermouse(m): 6:22pm On Jan 20
dreamwords:

Because they are not fat Nigerian women which is ur choice, I understand

Not at all.

It takes living out here to know these ladies are trash. Total trash.

You wouldn't understand anyway...
Re: Man Goes Viral For Impregnating 5 Women At The Same Time by dangermouse(m): 6:29pm On Jan 20
Cromagnon:
what is a rich choice?

Responsible women not trash.
Re: Man Goes Viral For Impregnating 5 Women At The Same Time by dreamwords: 12:06am On Jan 22
dangermouse:

Not at all.

It takes living out here to know these ladies are trash. Total trash.

You wouldn't understand anyway...
Yea I wouldn't understand because you like fat girl ls
Re: Man Goes Viral For Impregnating 5 Women At The Same Time by dangermouse(m): 12:25am On Jan 22
dreamwords:

Yea I wouldn't understand because you like fat girl ls

I never said I like fat girls. So why impose it on me?

Maybe that's ur preference not mine.
Re: Man Goes Viral For Impregnating 5 Women At The Same Time by Cromagnon: 6:50am On Jan 22
dangermouse:

Responsible women not trash.
what is trash
What is responsible
Re: Man Goes Viral For Impregnating 5 Women At The Same Time by dangermouse(m): 9:54am On Jan 22
Cromagnon:
what is trash
What is responsible

You can explain better. Standards of life if I may give you a clue.

Stop acting as if you don't know. Deep down You know.

What responsible woman would get pregnant for a man out of wedlock and still brandish it on social media ? Not to talk about when it turns out out its not only you but many of yu and then you teem up to advertise it on social media instead of hiding your face(s) in shame. It only takes a trashy person or persons to do that.

I know Immorality has eaten deep into so many peoples mind and soul that they no longer know what is right or wrong, and some go ahead to advertise it in the name of being woke.lol. That's how low some peeps have become.

Advertising infidelity and irresponsibleness is gross and only take an irresponsible,immoral and trashy person to support this kind of thing. Its not about looks or fashion, the choices we make in life determines if we are trashy or not not minding your level of education and exposure in life. Trash will always be trash and can come from every strata of the society.

Will never answer you again on this topic cos you know where you belong.
Re: Man Goes Viral For Impregnating 5 Women At The Same Time by Cromagnon: 9:40pm On Jan 22
dangermouse:

You can explain better.

I can't
One man's trash is another man's treasure

. Standards of life if I may give you a clue.

Whose standard, yours?
Your a negligible minority

Stop acting as if you don't know. Deep down You know.

I don't
But it's fascinating to watch you assert that you do

What responsible woman would get pregnant for a man out of wedlock and still brandish it on social media ?

The one that knows that's the only way she will bear children. Rather shows intelligence
Wonder what that says about you

. Not to talk about when it turns out out its not only you but many of yu and then you teem up to advertise it on social media instead of hiding your face(s) in shame.qqq

What's shameful about claiming the father of your child. You think husband is free for women now bá?

. It only takes a trashy person or persons to do that.

Define trashy
Who are you to judge what is trashy

I know Immorality has eaten deep into so many peoples mind and soul that they no longer know what is right or wrong, and some go ahead to advertise it in the name of being woke.lol. That's how low some peeps have become.

Hypocrites like you are the most immoral of all. Forming righteous

Advertising infidelity

Where is the infidelity

He is faithful to them.
They are not complaining but you carry am put for head. Why you no go marry dem?

. and irresponsible Ness

Irresponsible how
He did not run
He did not shy away

. is gross and only take an irresponsible,immoral and trashy person to support this kind of thing. Its not about looks or fashion, the choices we make in life determines if we are trashy or not not minding your level of education and exposure in life. Trash will always be trash and can come from every strata of the society.

E de pain you say you no fit get one woman but him get five talk true

Will never answer you again on this topic cos you know where you belong.
now run along and wallow in you r stupidity, trashiness and immorality

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ugandan Couple Arrested For Screaming During Sex, Land In Court (Photo) / ₦612K, Lady Humiliates Fiance Online For Proposing With Cheap Diamond Ring(Pics) / Hot Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Couple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.