Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Man Goes Viral For Impregnating 5 Women At The Same Time - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Goes Viral For Impregnating 5 Women At The Same Time (50571 Views)

Teen Singled Out For Impregnating 16-Year-Old Girl, After Sex With 6 Teenagers / Man Arrested For Dating 35 Women At The Same Time In Japan (Photos) / Man Goes To Propose To His Girlfriend, Catches Her Having Sex With Another Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Goes Viral For Impregnating 5 Women At The Same Time by jaxxy(m): 6:31pm On Jan 18
is he paying child support or nah?
Re: Man Goes Viral For Impregnating 5 Women At The Same Time by depato88(m): 6:31pm On Jan 18
Draslo:
If they can come together for this, they will easily come together to make his life a living hell. American women wey no send your father's grandfather

This guy's life isn't his anymore

Lol as funny as this is...this is true

Re: Man Goes Viral For Impregnating 5 Women At The Same Time by Bimpe29: 6:32pm On Jan 18
This present life we live in is fast winding down.
Re: Man Goes Viral For Impregnating 5 Women At The Same Time by SIRTee15: 6:33pm On Jan 18
It has to be a black man. Na that Kain useless things dem go carry award.

1 Like

Re: Man Goes Viral For Impregnating 5 Women At The Same Time by CHAQUR: 6:33pm On Jan 18
Che no be contract from the lesbo...?
Re: Man Goes Viral For Impregnating 5 Women At The Same Time by Juniorangel(m): 6:34pm On Jan 18
Mr ODOGWU
Re: Man Goes Viral For Impregnating 5 Women At The Same Time by Maliqcious: 6:43pm On Jan 18
Stargangz:
This is the real definition of no gree for anybody grin Two things are involve here; the guy might be rich or his gbola is so strong and big that none of those girls no wan gree for themselves.
na working gbola girls want Size no matter just pass the average threshold.
Re: Man Goes Viral For Impregnating 5 Women At The Same Time by AZControversial(m): 6:52pm On Jan 18
2special:
How are you sure they're all happy

I drew that conclusion from the post. Where else?
Re: Man Goes Viral For Impregnating 5 Women At The Same Time by IPDGP: 6:54pm On Jan 18
This one no kill ant and impregnate 5 girls, and one religion go dey deceive you to kill your fellow human being to get virgins girl to Bleep.
Abeg get sense this 2024
Re: Man Goes Viral For Impregnating 5 Women At The Same Time by onajo2000(m): 6:55pm On Jan 18
Even before I went through the story I already know that he must be a black man
Re: Man Goes Viral For Impregnating 5 Women At The Same Time by usagee36: 6:57pm On Jan 18
Example.
Calitoscassius:
Not too far from the truth, those women are well into their 50's from the look of them, never mind the heavy make ups
Re: Man Goes Viral For Impregnating 5 Women At The Same Time by Gerrard59(m): 6:58pm On Jan 18
dangermouse:
Dude has poor choice of ladies obviously from the pics am seeing and the comments by the ladies.

What makes you think the dude is a high value man? He is just as irresponsible as the stoopid women. Nothing else. He can never get the elite women in his demography. A man who impregnates five women concurrently is an irresponsible man.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Goes Viral For Impregnating 5 Women At The Same Time by Unbreakable007: 7:02pm On Jan 18
Odogwu!!
Re: Man Goes Viral For Impregnating 5 Women At The Same Time by naija1stnigar(m): 7:04pm On Jan 18
dangermouse:
Dude has poor choice of ladies obviously from the pics am seeing and the comments by the ladies.

no one knows how your girlfriend looks like. If we find out now, it might be someone like bisola who looks at camera like someone that is looking at maiduguri.
Re: Man Goes Viral For Impregnating 5 Women At The Same Time by ObalendeCMS: 7:06pm On Jan 18
My bro in yankee is paying child support for 3 children from 2 baby mama
Re: Man Goes Viral For Impregnating 5 Women At The Same Time by mosicola(m): 7:09pm On Jan 18
ezegenigbonine:
Chai, is his name Abraham or Ibrahim? (the father of all nation) nwoke na ara ezigbo otu.
What is ara otu?
Re: Man Goes Viral For Impregnating 5 Women At The Same Time by RemoveKebab: 7:10pm On Jan 18
It's fake
It's a music video

Re: Man Goes Viral For Impregnating 5 Women At The Same Time by Okpollo: 7:10pm On Jan 18
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Look at how people are quick to criticise the women

But they will forget that the guy is a nuisance placing his dickkk in every hole and ejaculating inside them

Women holds the key to sexual intercourse , reason they sale sex to the male . If they were forced that man would have been in prison.
Re: Man Goes Viral For Impregnating 5 Women At The Same Time by Kingson28: 7:17pm On Jan 18
The female gender and shamelessness are Siamese twins.
Re: Man Goes Viral For Impregnating 5 Women At The Same Time by Brushstrokes20: 7:22pm On Jan 18
Dammmmmmmmnnnn it👀👀👀
MVP 🔥
Re: Man Goes Viral For Impregnating 5 Women At The Same Time by Beuberry(f): 7:28pm On Jan 18
His scrotum should be removed
Re: Man Goes Viral For Impregnating 5 Women At The Same Time by 2special(m): 7:45pm On Jan 18
AZControversial:

I drew that conclusion from the post. Where else?
it might just be for the camera
Re: Man Goes Viral For Impregnating 5 Women At The Same Time by Nonexisting1: 7:46pm On Jan 18
I can see Black, White and Latino vaginarians. My nigga is not a racist.

Re: Man Goes Viral For Impregnating 5 Women At The Same Time by jimoholuyemi3(m): 7:59pm On Jan 18
ezegenigbonine:
Chai, is his name Abraham or Ibrahim? (the father of all nation) nwoke na ara ezigbo otu.

His name must be Abrahim 😂😂😂
Re: Man Goes Viral For Impregnating 5 Women At The Same Time by AZControversial(m): 8:04pm On Jan 18
2special:
it might just be for the camera

Perhaps.....
Re: Man Goes Viral For Impregnating 5 Women At The Same Time by OmoOshodi(m): 8:08pm On Jan 18
Yinmu some of them will still carry bastard baby give him join

Re: Man Goes Viral For Impregnating 5 Women At The Same Time by Bluffly: 8:13pm On Jan 18
I am suspecting a gang rape here.
Re: Man Goes Viral For Impregnating 5 Women At The Same Time by kkins25(m): 8:21pm On Jan 18
the guy game must be top notch. 👌
Re: Man Goes Viral For Impregnating 5 Women At The Same Time by Yankiss(m): 8:22pm On Jan 18
Beuberry:
His scrotum should be removed
grin grin grin grin For which offence? grin

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Goes Viral For Impregnating 5 Women At The Same Time by Peace2love: 8:33pm On Jan 18
TINTINABULATION:
Isaiah 4:1 

And seven women shall take hold of one man in that day, saying, "We will eat our own bread and wear our own clothes, only let us be called by your name; take away our reproach."

Gaskiya na
Re: Man Goes Viral For Impregnating 5 Women At The Same Time by dalass(f): 8:36pm On Jan 18
DyshApp:

👉Dyshus

How much is condoms that this useless guy can't use it

Does he have what it takes to cater for 5 women and at least 5 babies at once??

I just knew the impregnation would be by a black guy grin

1 Like

Re: Man Goes Viral For Impregnating 5 Women At The Same Time by Rukevwe999(m): 8:38pm On Jan 18
The bro ain't smiling because he knows 18 years of child support go choke am.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Guard Your Man Properly By Michelle Obama (Pictures) / Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired / Lady Finally Replies Me After I Asked Her A Question 2years Ago On Fb Chat.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.