Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Man Weds His Beautiful Japanese Bride ( See Photos) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Weds His Beautiful Japanese Bride ( See Photos) (46323 Views)

99-Year-Old Nigerian Man Weds His 86-year-Old Partner In Church After Decades / Elderly Man Weds Little Girl In Northern Nigeria (Photo) / Man Weds 2 Wives At The Same Time.see Reactions(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Weds His Beautiful Japanese Bride ( See Photos) by BloomingDale(f): 10:04am On Jan 19
ternomes:

Will you marry me?

Re: Man Weds His Beautiful Japanese Bride ( See Photos) by jamesversion: 10:11am On Jan 19
Anything wey comot from Caucasian woman, I no do. lipsrsealed
Re: Man Weds His Beautiful Japanese Bride ( See Photos) by Kinzo0917(m): 10:18am On Jan 19
Cassandraloius:
Wow! Congratulations to both of them. The lady fine wella.

I never knew japanese has beautiful ladies like this ooo

Fine girl 👧 no pimples

2 Likes

Re: Man Weds His Beautiful Japanese Bride ( See Photos) by wink2015(m): 10:20am On Jan 19
jamesversion:
Anything wey comot from Caucasian woman, I no do. lipsrsealed

She is Japanese or Asian.

She is not a Caucasian.

A Caucasian is Europeans

1 Like

Re: Man Weds His Beautiful Japanese Bride ( See Photos) by ruffDiamond: 10:20am On Jan 19
Don't ever marry a Nigerian lady.those are kind are nothing but shitt from hell undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Weds His Beautiful Japanese Bride ( See Photos) by Mirasteel: 10:21am On Jan 19
She's beautiful

1 Like

Re: Man Weds His Beautiful Japanese Bride ( See Photos) by Franzinni: 10:21am On Jan 19
Discountsempai:

If a Japanese lady is marrying a foreigner, then it is very likely the parents agreed. Because, on marriage, the name of the groom has to be entered into the [i]koseki[/i]or Japanese family register. Can't do that without parent's permission.
we learn everyday .. I was going by absence of representation from japan
Re: Man Weds His Beautiful Japanese Bride ( See Photos) by Kinzo0917(m): 10:22am On Jan 19
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I wish them a happy married life. We Nigerian Christians stand with and will continue to pray for the people of Palestine sad

Mumu comot here

This your write up don’t move anyone again

So many kids on nairaland

7 Likes

Re: Man Weds His Beautiful Japanese Bride ( See Photos) by SirLakes: 10:23am On Jan 19
seetomorrow:

Literally it's small down there ...no offence

you no lie.....you fit die there tryna satisfy a worn pussy.
Your choice grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Weds His Beautiful Japanese Bride ( See Photos) by VULCAN(m): 10:26am On Jan 19
This Taqqiya man and his sustained deceit.

Muslim whose only claim to fame is claiming to be a Christian.

Only dummies don't realise that you are a Muslim.

But one day you will shout Jesus is Lord in the public

GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I wish them a happy married life. We Nigerian Christians stand with and will continue to pray for the people of Palestine sad

6 Likes

Re: Man Weds His Beautiful Japanese Bride ( See Photos) by pretydiva(f): 10:28am On Jan 19
She’s beautiful. It’s her dimples for me😘

2 Likes

Re: Man Weds His Beautiful Japanese Bride ( See Photos) by Karleb(m): 10:29am On Jan 19
This is beautiful. cool
Re: Man Weds His Beautiful Japanese Bride ( See Photos) by seguno2: 10:29am On Jan 19
Cassandraloius:
Wow! Congratulations to both of them. The lady fine wella.

Do you know what her vital statistics are
Re: Man Weds His Beautiful Japanese Bride ( See Photos) by Afolue(m): 10:31am On Jan 19
Beautiful and lovely. Bless them
Re: Man Weds His Beautiful Japanese Bride ( See Photos) by jamesversion: 10:34am On Jan 19
wink2015:

She is Japanese or Asian.

She is not a Caucasian.

A Caucasian is Europeans

I know, im saying I can't marry a non Caucasian

2 Likes

Re: Man Weds His Beautiful Japanese Bride ( See Photos) by DatIgalaDude: 10:39am On Jan 19
I can't wait to see their kids.
They will be really fine.

1 Like

Re: Man Weds His Beautiful Japanese Bride ( See Photos) by jubrilELsudan: 10:40am On Jan 19
JAPANESE KUKUNASE DEY DEY VERY TIGHT AND MOIST

1 Like

Re: Man Weds His Beautiful Japanese Bride ( See Photos) by Frankaka8(m): 10:42am On Jan 19
Baba go kan born niggasaki

1 Like

Re: Man Weds His Beautiful Japanese Bride ( See Photos) by fabolouz1(m): 10:48am On Jan 19
Mischievous caption .
Men always wedded beautiful wives , should have been Nigerian Weds his beautiful Japanese bride .

1 Like

Re: Man Weds His Beautiful Japanese Bride ( See Photos) by Litmus: 10:49am On Jan 19
Though still racists, the oriental peoples - Japanese, Chinese, Thais, Filipinos are best fit for black people. Congrats to them and best wishes for a long and fulfilling union.
Re: Man Weds His Beautiful Japanese Bride ( See Photos) by onomeabuja: 10:49am On Jan 19
SirLakes:
Me sef dey on the lookout for Japanese babe, those ones no dey used to big Pipe like our own Nigerian babes with their over used, over stretched pussycat grin
Kia u just finished the black ass from Nigeria. ...
U go do tire soteyyyyyyyyyyy Ur eye balls go want fall from the eye socket joint yet prick no de do them Kia...Nigeria girls are sex murders grin

1 Like

Re: Man Weds His Beautiful Japanese Bride ( See Photos) by friendl: 10:59am On Jan 19
She is so beautiful ,...wish them all the best
Re: Man Weds His Beautiful Japanese Bride ( See Photos) by Beuberry(f): 11:00am On Jan 19
Willie2015:

Maybe he grew up in the North...
Its common in that axis..
Both Xtians and Muslim babes do that...
Probably
Re: Man Weds His Beautiful Japanese Bride ( See Photos) by finallybusy: 11:00am On Jan 19
Low self esteem won’t kill our people. All I see are a married couple. Their race means nothing to me.

Her people have a tuwo-like meal. She’s good when it comes to that. If the guy vex wan pursue am, he go start dey order pounded yam for morning, afternoon and night like village-raised counterparts. In less than a month, she go relocate to her fatherland.

1 Like

Re: Man Weds His Beautiful Japanese Bride ( See Photos) by Yelight(m): 11:08am On Jan 19
LEARNPYTHON:
OPINION POLL ON THE BRIDE

LIKE if you think the Japanese bride is beautiful
SHARE if you DON'T think the bride is really beautiful

Quote to 🐍 LEARN PYTHON 🐍

I want to learn python
Re: Man Weds His Beautiful Japanese Bride ( See Photos) by Sleekfingers: 11:18am On Jan 19
rhymesnoni:
You go marry Chinko, Hope you carry hammer dig because chinese pusy tight gan.. No go kill people daughter..

Happy Married life man, all the best..

How is Japanese, chinko?

2 Likes

Re: Man Weds His Beautiful Japanese Bride ( See Photos) by seetomorrow: 11:18am On Jan 19
SirLakes:

you no lie.....you fit die there tryna satisfy a worn pussy.
Your choice grin grin

grin grin grin
Re: Man Weds His Beautiful Japanese Bride ( See Photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 11:26am On Jan 19
Discountsempai:

Japanese women are not the docile, lovely submissive creatures most of you think they are.

Also, you better have a decent job. (Not English teacher). Otherwise, parents may not look at you.

Then racisim. Japanese racism makes European racism sometimes look like tolerance max.
My brother I want to marry white, I want interracial in my blood and security for my unborn
Re: Man Weds His Beautiful Japanese Bride ( See Photos) by stuffs4me(m): 11:32am On Jan 19
SETHARTHUR:
I don't feel attracted to whites not to talk the ones with 'tiny light' eye.

Why d thing com dey pepper u lyk dis na

2 Likes

Re: Man Weds His Beautiful Japanese Bride ( See Photos) by BennyDGreat: 11:37am On Jan 19
nearline:
Knowing some things about the Japanese culture I will say this man has no idea what he just got himself into.

Things like?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Is It Difficult For Ladies To Keep Their Virginity Till Marriage These Days? / 1st Wife Attacks New 2nd Wife Who Came To Pay Her Homage (pix/video) / Would Be [2015] Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.