Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

Man Weds His Beautiful Japanese Bride ( See Photos) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Weds His Beautiful Japanese Bride ( See Photos) (46324 Views)

99-Year-Old Nigerian Man Weds His 86-year-Old Partner In Church After Decades / Elderly Man Weds Little Girl In Northern Nigeria (Photo) / Man Weds 2 Wives At The Same Time.see Reactions(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Weds His Beautiful Japanese Bride ( See Photos) by Beuberry(f): 9:29am On Jan 19
money121:
It Ended in Praise, Man Weds His Beautiful Japanese Bride

Congratulations 🎈
Why did that chinko girl agreed to defacing of her hands?
Me as a nija chick won't gree!
It's obvious that boy is a muslim.
And isn't the wedding meant to be done in
Japan?
When Nigerian woman wan marry Nigerian man, wedding is done in her hometown. But when Nigerian man wan marry oyinbo woman, wedding ll be done in the groom's town. Shey na man be wife when visa matter is involved ni?

1 Like

Re: Man Weds His Beautiful Japanese Bride ( See Photos) by Egoveen: 9:30am On Jan 19
Make e give am belle sharpaly sharpaly😁😁😁

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Weds His Beautiful Japanese Bride ( See Photos) by Coolsperm: 9:31am On Jan 19
Congrats to both of them

1 Like

Re: Man Weds His Beautiful Japanese Bride ( See Photos) by OhBritannia(m): 9:32am On Jan 19
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Asian work way we dey manage

He reach this guy turn him just privatise one of them
All interracial relationships that involves a Nigeria man doesn't have to be fraud or yahoo yahoo.
You guys should stop this mentality, this is 2024 for God sake.

You can tell that they are into each other and the love is genuine, moreover the guy might even be older than the lady.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Weds His Beautiful Japanese Bride ( See Photos) by StraightGaay: 9:34am On Jan 19
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I wish them a happy married life. We Nigerian Christians stand with and will continue to pray for the people of Palestine sad
Pls who is praying for the people of southern Kaduna?

4 Likes

Re: Man Weds His Beautiful Japanese Bride ( See Photos) by Quebec91(m): 9:35am On Jan 19
cheesy
SETHARTHUR:
I don't feel attracted to whites not to talk the ones with 'tiny light' eye.
Re: Man Weds His Beautiful Japanese Bride ( See Photos) by Psychopatheko: 9:35am On Jan 19
See how babe dey okay fine na outside I wan go marry
Re: Man Weds His Beautiful Japanese Bride ( See Photos) by Quebec91(m): 9:36am On Jan 19
cheesy
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Asian work way we dey manage

He reach this guy turn him just privatise one of them
Re: Man Weds His Beautiful Japanese Bride ( See Photos) by Willie2015: 9:36am On Jan 19
Beuberry:

Why did that chinko girl agreed to defacing of her hands?
Me as a nija chick won't gree!
It's obvious that boy is a muslim.
And isn't the wedding meant to be done in
Japan?
When Nigerian woman wan marry Nigerian man, wedding is done in her hometown. But when Nigerian man wan marry oyinbo woman, wedding ll be done in the groom's town. Shey na man be wife when visa matter is involved ni?

Maybe he grew up in the North...
Its common in that axis..
Both Xtians and Muslim babes do that...

1 Like

Re: Man Weds His Beautiful Japanese Bride ( See Photos) by Franzinni: 9:36am On Jan 19
Against her parents wish .... Men the story go still long ... Unless she is an orphan... All the same I wish them happy married lyfe
Re: Man Weds His Beautiful Japanese Bride ( See Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 9:38am On Jan 19
She is truly very beautiful!

1 Like

Re: Man Weds His Beautiful Japanese Bride ( See Photos) by GiZcorp: 9:38am On Jan 19
Now this is wedding nobe that nonsense wey Canada and US Naija base men the do wey be say the woman fit the count her days on earth already
Re: Man Weds His Beautiful Japanese Bride ( See Photos) by donmik: 9:39am On Jan 19
Wow... beautiful.
I just hope they are not like the westerners in terms of marriage
Re: Man Weds His Beautiful Japanese Bride ( See Photos) by Dexy4yah(m): 9:39am On Jan 19
γŠγ‚γ§γ¨γ†γ”γ–γ„γΎγ™γ€‚ AmenπŸ™πŸ»

5 Likes

Re: Man Weds His Beautiful Japanese Bride ( See Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 9:40am On Jan 19
AmazingELixir:
grin

Nigerians and mixed race....the dna of Nigerians is now littered all over the world.

Never seen a collection of people that fvck like Nigerians.

The Europeans did it way more several centuries ago... Starting with defiling slaves.

Look at nations like Argentina for instance...

Then look at the confused Middle East and Northern Africa that have forgotten their ancestors were originally dark skinned.

Shall we talk about South American countries?!! tongue

4 Likes

Re: Man Weds His Beautiful Japanese Bride ( See Photos) by rhymesnoni(m): 9:41am On Jan 19
You go marry Chinko, Hope you carry hammer dig because chinese pusy tight gan.. No go kill people daughter..

Happy Married life man, all the best..
Re: Man Weds His Beautiful Japanese Bride ( See Photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 9:44am On Jan 19
money121:
It Ended in Praise, Man Weds His Beautiful Japanese Bride

Congratulations 🎈
Oh my God this is my dream God
Re: Man Weds His Beautiful Japanese Bride ( See Photos) by RevenuesBoost(f): 9:44am On Jan 19
So beautiful
Re: Man Weds His Beautiful Japanese Bride ( See Photos) by ufotunang: 9:45am On Jan 19
Japa loading πŸ™„
Re: Man Weds His Beautiful Japanese Bride ( See Photos) by Amayabor1: 9:48am On Jan 19
Few months from now, people will be asking if this woman is Japanese. She go turn Nigerian soon 🀣
Re: Man Weds His Beautiful Japanese Bride ( See Photos) by Oluwomonext212(m): 9:48am On Jan 19
Every Japanese young ladies look like Kim in my eye.
Re: Man Weds His Beautiful Japanese Bride ( See Photos) by greggng: 9:51am On Jan 19
The only issue I have with Adrian women is there size...you might think you are making love with a kid

1 Like

Re: Man Weds His Beautiful Japanese Bride ( See Photos) by Sparrk007(m): 9:52am On Jan 19
nigga don hit jackpot cool
Re: Man Weds His Beautiful Japanese Bride ( See Photos) by Curious345: 9:53am On Jan 19
Good for them. But these foreigners Gotto be careful ,so they don't marry a killer Fulani herdsmen

1 Like

Re: Man Weds His Beautiful Japanese Bride ( See Photos) by Discountsempai: 9:53am On Jan 19
Hassanmaye:

Oh my God this is my dream God

Japanese women are not the docile, lovely submissive creatures most of you think they are.

Also, you better have a decent job. (Not English teacher). Otherwise, parents may not look at you.

Then racisim. Japanese racism makes European racism sometimes look like tolerance max.

3 Likes

Re: Man Weds His Beautiful Japanese Bride ( See Photos) by Thazard(m): 9:54am On Jan 19
She is pretty!
Re: Man Weds His Beautiful Japanese Bride ( See Photos) by Bahamas95(m): 9:54am On Jan 19
Why her arms short like dat?

Anyways, congratulations to our brother.

1 Like

Re: Man Weds His Beautiful Japanese Bride ( See Photos) by Discountsempai: 9:55am On Jan 19
Franzinni:
Against her parents wish .... Men the story go still long ... Unless she is an orphan... All the same I wish them happy married lyfe

If a Japanese lady is marrying a foreigner, then it is very likely the parents agreed. Because, on marriage, the name of the groom has to be entered into the [i]koseki[/i]or Japanese family register. Can't do that without parent's permission.

2 Likes

Re: Man Weds His Beautiful Japanese Bride ( See Photos) by Igahbarr: 9:56am On Jan 19
[quote author=money121 post=128014668]
Seun no free for you.
Re: Man Weds His Beautiful Japanese Bride ( See Photos) by spiSeyi: 9:57am On Jan 19
Japanese culture is rich and built around discipline. He is one of the luckiest black men Japanese babes have courtesy and a lot of respect for their husbands and parents. And they are good at training kids unlike the rude, damaged, and entitled 9ja babes who see every man as evil angry and go far to turn kids against their father or commit paternity fraud undecided . I will go for an Asian woman any day any time mostly Japanese or Chinese tongue

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Weds His Beautiful Japanese Bride ( See Photos) by seetomorrow: 9:58am On Jan 19
SirLakes:
Me sef dey on the lookout for Japanese babe, those ones no dey used to big Pipe like our own Nigerian babes with their over used, over stretched pussycat grin

Literally it's small down there ...no offence

1 Like

Re: Man Weds His Beautiful Japanese Bride ( See Photos) by nearline(m): 9:59am On Jan 19
Knowing some things about the Japanese culture I will say this man has no idea what he just got himself into.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

1st Wife Attacks New 2nd Wife Who Came To Pay Her Homage (pix/video) / Why Is It Difficult For Ladies To Keep Their Virginity Till Marriage These Days? / Would Be [2015] Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.