Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,704 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:46 PM

Man Weds His Beautiful Japanese Bride ( See Photos) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Weds His Beautiful Japanese Bride ( See Photos) (46307 Views)

99-Year-Old Nigerian Man Weds His 86-year-Old Partner In Church After Decades / Elderly Man Weds Little Girl In Northern Nigeria (Photo) / Man Weds 2 Wives At The Same Time.see Reactions(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Weds His Beautiful Japanese Bride ( See Photos) by Trophy12: 11:47am On Jan 19
U sure say I no go travel go Japan so , anybody with info please grin

1 Like

Re: Man Weds His Beautiful Japanese Bride ( See Photos) by debare775: 11:48am On Jan 19
;Dh;Dh...
Re: Man Weds His Beautiful Japanese Bride ( See Photos) by Trophy12: 11:48am On Jan 19
SETHARTHUR:
I don't feel attracted to whites not to talk the ones with 'tiny light' eye.
like chicken eye bah grin
Re: Man Weds His Beautiful Japanese Bride ( See Photos) by Venom11(m): 12:08pm On Jan 19
AmazingELixir:
grin

Nigerians and mixed race....the dna of Nigerians is now littered all over the world.

Never seen a collection of people that fvck like Nigerians.
Not a bad thing abi?

1 Like

Re: Man Weds His Beautiful Japanese Bride ( See Photos) by superCleanworks(m): 12:12pm On Jan 19
SETHARTHUR:

Just in case you don't know, this is the same RACIAL PROFILING that you and every other black man complains about.

4 Likes

Re: Man Weds His Beautiful Japanese Bride ( See Photos) by DangoteIvy: 12:21pm On Jan 19
Cassandraloius:
Wow! Congratulations to both of them. The lady fine wella.
Looks young 🌱 Wella . Not some old grandmother package.correct better green onions 💚❤️

3 Likes

Re: Man Weds His Beautiful Japanese Bride ( See Photos) by Wuless82(m): 12:22pm On Jan 19
money121:
Congrat

Source @: https://gistmeloveblog.com/man-weds-his-beautiful-japanese-bride-see-photos/

Which one is beautiful japanese bride achieve we don't have women more beautiful than her in Nigeria/ Africa. You, you get mind chop our women finish,run go marry oyibo Japan ba. Our ladies are waiting for you grin grin grin
Re: Man Weds His Beautiful Japanese Bride ( See Photos) by Jeon(f): 12:35pm On Jan 19
I have a thing for East Asians, because of their eyes.

Hmmmmm, she is beautiful like a hausan lady.

2 Likes

Re: Man Weds His Beautiful Japanese Bride ( See Photos) by blingxx(m): 12:38pm On Jan 19
SETHARTHUR:

I wonder who asked for your opinion

1 Like

Re: Man Weds His Beautiful Japanese Bride ( See Photos) by Henjor48(m): 12:40pm On Jan 19
LEARNPYTHON:
OPINION POLL ON THE BRIDE

LIKE if you think the Japanese bride is beautiful
SHARE if you DON'T think the bride is really beautiful

Quote to 🐍 LEARN PYTHON 🐍
Re: Man Weds His Beautiful Japanese Bride ( See Photos) by LEARNPYTHON(m): 12:45pm On Jan 19
Yelight:

I want to learn python

I'm here to teach you Python sir/ma. The tutorial will start by the end of January. You can call or contact me on Whatsapp for further details or to ask whatever question you might have.
Thanks for your interest 🙏
Re: Man Weds His Beautiful Japanese Bride ( See Photos) by Melonsmasher: 1:00pm On Jan 19
money121:

No seun no gree give me Job grin grin
He dey even pay well?
Re: Man Weds His Beautiful Japanese Bride ( See Photos) by Burgerlomo: 1:02pm On Jan 19
Congratulations! May God almighty bless their union, Amen. 🙏
Re: Man Weds His Beautiful Japanese Bride ( See Photos) by money121(m): 1:05pm On Jan 19
Melonsmasher:

He dey even pay well?
I don't have idea abt the pay
Re: Man Weds His Beautiful Japanese Bride ( See Photos) by Samesame247: 1:06pm On Jan 19
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I wish them a happy married life. We Nigerian Christians stand with and will continue to pray for the people of Palestine sad

You are not a Christian and will never be. Israel will continue to mete wounjury on the people of Palestine ....idiot
Re: Man Weds His Beautiful Japanese Bride ( See Photos) by Slimwhyt(m): 1:26pm On Jan 19
Nice
Re: Man Weds His Beautiful Japanese Bride ( See Photos) by OcTRACKER(m): 1:41pm On Jan 19
What a union....

Nairalanders.
Please check my signature and name for my services
Re: Man Weds His Beautiful Japanese Bride ( See Photos) by Laple0541(m): 2:06pm On Jan 19
I like the ringing tones of Japanese/Chinese ladies during royal rumble.
Re: Man Weds His Beautiful Japanese Bride ( See Photos) by Emeka71(m): 2:23pm On Jan 19
money121:

No seun no gree give me Job grin grin
Is being a moderator on this forum a paid job?
Re: Man Weds His Beautiful Japanese Bride ( See Photos) by Discountsempai: 2:28pm On Jan 19
Hassanmaye:

My brother I want to marry white, I want interracial in my blood and security for my unborn

If you marry Japanese, just be on the good side of the relatives, because if wahala starts....

1 Like

Re: Man Weds His Beautiful Japanese Bride ( See Photos) by Dahmayor(m): 2:40pm On Jan 19
A might end up with a Japanese babe.
Re: Man Weds His Beautiful Japanese Bride ( See Photos) by Caliph97: 3:09pm On Jan 19
🤣🤣🤣..no be lie my guy
AmazingELixir:
grin

Nigerians and mixed race....the dna of Nigerians is now littered all over the world.

Never seen a collection of people that fvck like Nigerians.
Re: Man Weds His Beautiful Japanese Bride ( See Photos) by money121(m): 3:49pm On Jan 19
Emeka71:
Is being a moderator on this forum a paid job?
Seun in position to answer that
Re: Man Weds His Beautiful Japanese Bride ( See Photos) by Susily(m): 3:57pm On Jan 19
nearline:
Knowing some things about the Japanese culture I will say this man has no idea what he just got himself into.

Kindly expatiate please
Re: Man Weds His Beautiful Japanese Bride ( See Photos) by 360command: 4:03pm On Jan 19
SETHARTHUR:
if we are to change this statement around and you were to be reading what a Japanese wrote towards you or your kind by saying, " I don't feel attracted to blacks not to talk the ones with 'coal tar' face or monkey looking idiots" . You will shout racism.

Sometimes, when you write things to the public, write with wisdom.

3 Likes

Re: Man Weds His Beautiful Japanese Bride ( See Photos) by ekelebeXstunner: 4:25pm On Jan 19
Groom short. Bride short. Their children don enter one chance.
Re: Man Weds His Beautiful Japanese Bride ( See Photos) by omohayek: 6:49pm On Jan 19
ekelebeXstunner:
Groom short. Bride short. Their children don enter one chance.
And how exactly do you know both of them are short? I doubt you've met them personally, so are you just going off stupid, outdated stereotypes about "short" Asians? All your nonsense reveals is that you've never been to Japan.

1 Like

Re: Man Weds His Beautiful Japanese Bride ( See Photos) by GABRIEL6036: 7:19pm On Jan 19
Bleep Chinese tongue
Re: Man Weds His Beautiful Japanese Bride ( See Photos) by armyofone(m): 7:54pm On Jan 19
Trophy12:
U sure say I no go travel go Japan so , anybody with info please grin

You must have money or very steady good job.

They won't marry just anyone. Not eba and watery okra or egusi soup chic go eat for breakfast, lunch and dinner grin
Re: Man Weds His Beautiful Japanese Bride ( See Photos) by Salakofemi439: 8:03pm On Jan 19
money121:
It Ended in Praise, Man Weds His Beautiful Japanese Bride

Congratulations 🎈

Na Korean me I wan marry.. awon Omo onidi pelebe
Re: Man Weds His Beautiful Japanese Bride ( See Photos) by BabaRamota1980: 9:54pm On Jan 19
money121:
It Ended in Praise, Man Weds His Beautiful Japanese Bride

Congratulations 🎈

Now, this is what I call beautiful foreigner. Not the yeye gabbage Nigerians dey hook up in Canada, US and Europe.

Congratulations to them!
Re: Man Weds His Beautiful Japanese Bride ( See Photos) by Pinkybush: 11:11pm On Jan 19
Even though I'm a born again Muslim, I wish them a happy married life. We the Nigerian Association of Muslim brothers (NAMB) will continue to pray for them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

1st Wife Attacks New 2nd Wife Who Came To Pay Her Homage (pix/video) / Why Is It Difficult For Ladies To Keep Their Virginity Till Marriage These Days? / Missing Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.