Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,228 members, 7,815,293 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

I Wanna Dump My Girl For Her Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Wanna Dump My Girl For Her Friend (2381 Views)

Hot Weather: My Girlfriend Wanna Dump Me. Plz Help! / Could I Be Wrong To Dump My Boyfriend Of 4 Years For A Lieutenant In The Army? / The Only Man I Can Dump My Future Husband Or Boyfriends For♥ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Wanna Dump My Girl For Her Friend by ghboytelle(m): 1:05am On Nov 06, 2011
don't yell at me please

well i don't really love my girlfriend anymore ,but i really like her friend and we've been sleeping together behind her back and now i wanna bring it out in the open but her friend keeps on whining that she doesn't want anybody to know, but i really love her and i want the world to know whats up. i don't really care if my soon to be ex girlfriend gets mad , she will get over it anyways.

so how can i convince my my new girlfriend that it will be okay. cool
Re: I Wanna Dump My Girl For Her Friend by 195(f): 1:06am On Nov 06, 2011
^ did you see my GUN undecided
Re: I Wanna Dump My Girl For Her Friend by deco2come: 2:57am On Nov 06, 2011
Which advice do you want us to give you? You have already made a decision but don't forget the law of Karma
Re: I Wanna Dump My Girl For Her Friend by freecocoa(f): 4:02am On Nov 06, 2011
I wonder if its everyone that has conscience,sometimes i think its not.
"I really don't care if my soon to be ex girlfriend will be mad"imagine what a human being who claims to have a heart with which he loves is thinking. SMH
I can only pity the backstabber of your girlfriend's friend who wants to keep deceiving her friend,pretty soon you'll also leave her for a friend of hers.
OP please break up with your girlfriend already and stop wasting her precious time,she deserves better than you and the evil friend.
Re: I Wanna Dump My Girl For Her Friend by deco2come: 4:43am On Nov 06, 2011
freecocoa:

I wonder if its everyone that has conscience,sometimes i think its not.
"I really don't care if my soon to be ex girlfriend will be mad"imagine what a human being who claims to have a heart with which he loves is thinking. SMH
  I can only pity the backstabber of your girlfriend's friend who wants to keep deceiving her friend,pretty soon you'll also leave her for a friend of hers.
  OP please break up with your girlfriend already and stop wasting her precious time,she deserves better than you and the evil friend.

Don't blame the poster. Maybe he thinks that love is all about "Baang Baang Baang,  Releaseeeeeeeeeeee,  "
Re: I Wanna Dump My Girl For Her Friend by Nobody: 5:01am On Nov 06, 2011
Lmao which one is banng banng banng releaseeeeeee?
Re: I Wanna Dump My Girl For Her Friend by Nobody: 5:51am On Nov 06, 2011
SMH at op
Re: I Wanna Dump My Girl For Her Friend by iice(f): 6:14am On Nov 06, 2011
Simply just come out and say it.
Re: I Wanna Dump My Girl For Her Friend by Nobody: 6:39am On Nov 06, 2011
[size=14pt]It's allowed.

You are free to change girlfriends like handkerchief! Pls DONT utter the word love, when referring to the first girl. You dont know the meaning of love. You never loved her from scratch. You only really like her because of the sex[b]u[/b]al incentives and gifts she gives to you! now another girl is giving you a better and bigger gift, and you think she's father Christmas?. . . WRONG! Lustful desires dont last long. Do you wanna bet with me, that you'll also fall for and sleep with the new girlfriend's best friend?

Men like you are the reason why we have broken homes! You dont know how to stick to one partner. When you eventually get married with this kind of wanton gallivanting, you'll end up sleeping with your wife's best friend, your wife's sisters, your wife's cousins, in short, anyone related to your wife! Your housemaid too! Yes, and when you fall out of the seeming love, you find another friend of hers to marry and then repeat the process!. . . Shame!

To your would be ex girlfriend, i say congratulations! For about to go on a heartbreak that wont last, and probably avoiding a future heartbreak! To your new girlfriend, i say congratulations! For successfully using sex to turn twist the brain of a seemingly grown man! It wasnt an easy task. Many girls have tried and failed, to "snatch" their best friend's boyfriend. I only hope she's strong enough to withstand your insatiable desire. I'm wondering what she gonna do, when you announce that you are dumping her for her bestfriend. And to you. The grand master of Dumpingology! Congratulations! More grease to your kpekus! May you always chase after your girlfriends best friends. . . Amen![/size]
Re: I Wanna Dump My Girl For Her Friend by dabrake(m): 7:10am On Nov 06, 2011
^^
is your dad a bridgadier or are you related to buhari? Why are you always 'fighting' in your comment?
Re: I Wanna Dump My Girl For Her Friend by Nobody: 7:22am On Nov 06, 2011
^you are not alone in thinking that.
Re: I Wanna Dump My Girl For Her Friend by Niiade(m): 10:02am On Nov 06, 2011
S̤̥̈̊o̲̣̥ sowe but what you are doing is totally annoying and its was gives us τ̣̣ђё men bad names n records with τ̣̣ђё women folks.
You have bleeped τ̣̣ђё hell out of ΰя gf, then U̶̲̥̅̊ started bleeping her friend and U̶̲̥̅̊ say you
ℓ♡̷̴̬̩̃̊√εd ΰя soon to be ex and U̶̲̥̅̊ ♥ ΰя new chick. You just ♥ to Bleep n get new kitten finish.
Your gf is lucky she is Πȍτ married to U̶̲̥̅̊ S̤̥̈̊o̲̣̥ i pity U̶̲̥̅̊ Πȍτ her and secondly you are Πȍτ τ̣̣ђё only one fcukin ΰя gf's friend big reason she doesnt want it public.
I would advise U̶̲̥̅̊ to learn new ways to ♥ ΰя gf. And forget her friend cus if ya start τ̲̅ђis relationship of deception, you would pay big time. If you dont ♥ ΰя gf no more then break ties n contact with both girls. Simple
Re: I Wanna Dump My Girl For Her Friend by Spclst900: 10:37am On Nov 06, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]It's allowed.

You are free to change girlfriends like handkerchief! Pls DONT utter the word love, when referring to the first girl. You dont know the meaning of love. You never loved her from scratch. You only really like her because of the sex[b]u[/b]al incentives and gifts she gives to you! now another girl is giving you a better and bigger gift, and you think she's father Christmas?. . . WRONG! Lustful desires dont last long. Do you wanna bet with me, that you'll also fall for and sleep with the new girlfriend's best friend?

Men like you are the reason why we have broken homes! You dont know how to stick to one partner. When you eventually get married with this kind of wanton gallivanting, you'll end up sleeping with your wife's best friend, your wife's sisters, your wife's cousins, in short, anyone related to your wife! Your housemaid too! Yes, and when you fall out of the seeming love, you find another friend of hers to marry and then repeat the process!. . . Shame!

To your would be ex girlfriend, i say congratulations! For about to go on a heartbreak that wont last, and probably avoiding a future heartbreak! To your new girlfriend, i say congratulations! For successfully using sex to turn twist the brain of a seemingly grown man! It wasnt an easy task. Many girls have tried and failed, to "snatch" their best friend's boyfriend. I only hope she's strong enough to withstand your insatiable desire. I'm wondering what she gonna do, when you announce that you are dumping her for her bestfriend. And to you. The grand master of Dumpingology! Congratulations! More grease to your kpekus! May you always chase after your girlfriends best friends. . . Amen![/size]

talk on, this kinda of guys give us men bad names.
Re: I Wanna Dump My Girl For Her Friend by 195(f): 10:42am On Nov 06, 2011
Spclst900:

angry angry
Re: I Wanna Dump My Girl For Her Friend by freecocoa(f): 10:58am On Nov 06, 2011
And to even think that the wicked guy, has the guts to ask not to be yelled at.if only you know how loud I'm yelling at you now eh,mschweeeew.
Re: I Wanna Dump My Girl For Her Friend by 195(f): 11:00am On Nov 06, 2011
^them dey pay you money to yell undecided
Re: I Wanna Dump My Girl For Her Friend by tellwisdom: 11:00am On Nov 06, 2011

Dont forget he's a Gayyy with red dickkk embarassed embarassed
Re: I Wanna Dump My Girl For Her Friend by 195(f): 11:04am On Nov 06, 2011
tellwisdom:

angry angry
Re: I Wanna Dump My Girl For Her Friend by sima(f): 11:10am On Nov 06, 2011
sounds like steve wilkos show , lol
but that's so bad of u and her so called "friend" angry
Re: I Wanna Dump My Girl For Her Friend by Spclst900: 11:10am On Nov 06, 2011
tellwisdom:

you just dey tell me oh, i no know before o
Re: I Wanna Dump My Girl For Her Friend by freecocoa(f): 11:14am On Nov 06, 2011
190_@:

^them dey pay you money to yell undecided
wetin consign you?you no go dey your own.I think say me and you don quarrel kpata kpata,we are not supposed to be on talking terms na.
Re: I Wanna Dump My Girl For Her Friend by 195(f): 11:15am On Nov 06, 2011
freecocoa:

wetin consign you?you no go dey your own.I think say me and you don quarrel kpata kpata,we are not supposed to be on talking terms na.

as you nor gree leave my d1ck how u come want make i do
Re: I Wanna Dump My Girl For Her Friend by Spclst900: 11:19am On Nov 06, 2011
^
who hold who?
Re: I Wanna Dump My Girl For Her Friend by freecocoa(f): 11:22am On Nov 06, 2011
Mad man like you.
See wetin you dey think,you and Op na the same,upon say you know my husband,you still get interest for that kind thing,na wa o.
Its really hard to get a true friend.@ 190
Re: I Wanna Dump My Girl For Her Friend by 195(f): 11:27am On Nov 06, 2011
freecocoa:

Mad man like you.
See wetin you dey think,you and Op na the same,upon say you know my husband,you still get interest for that kind thing,na wa o.
Its really hard to get a true friend.@ 190
cry cry
Re: I Wanna Dump My Girl For Her Friend by 195(f): 11:27am On Nov 06, 2011
Spclst900:

^
who hold who?

she hold me embarassed embarassed
Re: I Wanna Dump My Girl For Her Friend by freecocoa(f): 11:32am On Nov 06, 2011
190 abeg carry your wahala dey go.
Re: I Wanna Dump My Girl For Her Friend by 195(f): 11:33am On Nov 06, 2011
embarassed embarassed
Re: I Wanna Dump My Girl For Her Friend by freecocoa(f): 11:40am On Nov 06, 2011
Stop derailing people's thread.
Re: I Wanna Dump My Girl For Her Friend by Barrywhite8620: 11:42am On Nov 06, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]It's allowed.

To your would be ex girlfriend, i say congratulations! For about to go on a heartbreak that wont last, and probably avoiding a future heartbreak! To your new girlfriend, i say congratulations! For successfully using sex to turn twist the brain of a seemingly grown man! It wasnt an easy task. Many girls have tried and failed, to "snatch" their best friend's boyfriend. I only hope she's strong enough to withstand your insatiable desire. I'm wondering what she gonna do, when you announce that you are dumping her for her bestfriend. And to you. The grand master of Dumpingology! Congratulations! More grease to your [color=#FF0000]KPEKUS! grin grin
May you always chase after your girlfriends best friends. . . Amen![/size]
[/color]

AND MORE GREASE TO HER FRAKPO! cool
Re: I Wanna Dump My Girl For Her Friend by Nobody: 12:23pm On Nov 06, 2011
There are plenty girls out there bro. Been down that lane. Aint worth it.
Re: I Wanna Dump My Girl For Her Friend by Beync(f): 12:40pm On Nov 06, 2011
Op, do to others what you want them to do to you

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Will U Do If Ur Girlfriend Rejects Ur Marraige Proposal Live On Tv? ( Video / True Love Doesnt Care If You Are In A Relationship!! He's Fair Game Until....... / I Need Matured Guys And Ladies To Counsel Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.