Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

Lady Shares Brother's Response To Her Dating His Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Shares Brother's Response To Her Dating His Friend (1571 Views)

Man In Tears After Guy Dating His Babymama Buys Her A House. / How Can Flavour Be Dating His Two Baby Mamas At The Same Time? / How Do I Tell My Friend I Have Been Dating His Ex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Shares Brother's Response To Her Dating His Friend by ricson11(m): 2:57pm On Jan 19

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOwy4wnbw3g?si=cQJeo00zku9wNWDD

A woman reveals her brother's response upon telling him about her choice to date his friend.

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Brother's Response To Her Dating His Friend by ladiguy(m): 4:03pm On Jan 19
Hmm!! Reality
Re: Lady Shares Brother's Response To Her Dating His Friend by muller101(m): 4:49pm On Jan 19
When most of them fail in business next is to hook one man.

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Brother's Response To Her Dating His Friend by Fahvvy: 5:42pm On Jan 19
Every woman needs a big brother like this undecided...

A brother that would encourage you to hustle and make something profitable outta your life rather than going about trying to date a man when your life is still in the mud undecided...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shares Brother's Response To Her Dating His Friend by Namaster: 5:59pm On Jan 19
Guy shouldn't be surprised that his sister already bleeped the dude.

You can ALWAYS count on women to disappoint you.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Brother's Response To Her Dating His Friend by DAramis: 9:30pm On Jan 19
Guy is on para Mode grin cheesy
Re: Lady Shares Brother's Response To Her Dating His Friend by KingLennon(m): 6:45am On Jan 20
Don't ever date or smash your close friend's sister. It's against the brotherhood code sad

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Brother's Response To Her Dating His Friend by Sparrk007(m): 7:47am On Jan 20
The guy is very angry but he no wan still miss the party rice grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Some Help Please About A Relationship With A 5 Year Age Gap / Love Or Infactuation / Do You Think He's In Love With Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.