Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,396 members, 7,830,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Ever Had Any Experience With Cultists? - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ever Had Any Experience With Cultists? (32381 Views)

I Need Help Dealing With Cultists / Edo Grapples With Cultists’ Reign Of Terror After #EndSARS Protests / Cult Attack In Uniuyo: AKSG Vows To Deal With Cultists (gov. Udom Emmanuel Says) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ever Had Any Experience With Cultists? by kay29000(m): 3:57pm On Jan 21
Xammie001:

wow
you be egbon ooooo
2008 they killed and beheaded a guy and hung the head at the school gate then, isolo campus i fear them that year

Whoa!

Lol @ egbon grin
Re: Ever Had Any Experience With Cultists? by LeeSmart: 4:01pm On Jan 21
emmabest2000:

coward
Haba why u harsh like dis?😭😭
Re: Ever Had Any Experience With Cultists? by Screwcode1: 4:04pm On Jan 21
Never oppressed, except when my younger bro phone was stolen, every demon in me came out, I knew those who took it, I used police on them, went to state quarters. Made a complaint and drop money and extra money for them to use and deal with them. The bad police squad I involved went as far as visiting their HOD in school for rustication, Two days later they were begging me, one brought his tv for me, one gave me his phone, one his bed that I should sell and replace the phone, fucking cowards.

8 Likes

Re: Ever Had Any Experience With Cultists? by Dbarrzx: 4:14pm On Jan 21
Na normal encounter for AAU(Ekp) those days...but u go look face before u cross line.
Re: Ever Had Any Experience With Cultists? by adambeatz(m): 4:22pm On Jan 21
You'll meet system men that command power only to come across a small boy in uniform and he would begin begging for his life, uniform men would get attacked unexpectedly by boko Haram/insurgents leaving dead bodies lying around would make you realize war isn't good for anyone. I've seen a case where an NBM harassed a young boy around gbagada and disarmed him of his valuables, the strong man didn't know the young boys father is an AVM, after much investigation the police apprehended the guy and after interrogation he spilled up he was an NBM, when the father heard this, he had the police transfer the guy to his barracks, longstory cut short, abobby after collecting drilling from new recruits for weeks who used him as punching bag, abobby has learnt his lesson. You know it's bad when even officers who are members of NBM are telling you why did you buy senior man job

1 Like

Re: Ever Had Any Experience With Cultists? by LalastiklaIa(m): 4:25pm On Jan 21
Amount:

What's your current address? Strongman!!! grin

Na the only thing wey Una Sabi be that, to ask for address. Any small thing drop location. Baba go find work undecided

1 Like

Re: Ever Had Any Experience With Cultists? by UnemployedGradu: 4:25pm On Jan 21
Re: Ever Had Any Experience With Cultists? by LalastiklaIa(m): 4:28pm On Jan 21
JoshTim:

Make you show for ekosodin this night, i wan test something for your body.

Funny

2 Likes

Re: Ever Had Any Experience With Cultists? by AviatorMoney(m): 4:28pm On Jan 21
LeeSmart:
Trust me guys this topic is going to be fun and will definitely enlighten someone here.
Let me go first
On my way back from school (2013) after night reading, I was wearing a black trouser and a t-shirt nd suddenly some group of guys showed up from nowhere and stopped me they took my phone away, claiming I was an intel from buccaneers 😭 I never got my phone back.
Till i graduated i kept seeing those guys on campus and i couldn't tell anyone about it.

Oya share guys

Now, as a unique uniport personified entity.
I will tell u this, cultist are the MOST SCARED persons. Them they fear pass u.
So,they usually try to make sure u will die hiding whatever they had done to.
Try this,pick anyone u mark properly ,meet him one-on-one threaten him seriously and tell him u have reported the case to police already . watch how they all give chance till u graduate.
Re: Ever Had Any Experience With Cultists? by UnemployedGradu: 4:28pm On Jan 21
Yampotatocarrot:

Yeah, hilltop... I remember when they had an issue with a military man's son at ESUT and came to UNN to chill... Na for Jives them come dey pick them up, everybody scatter...

Guys outside school begin squat for hostel, others ran to NAU

By the time I was leaving UNN, everywhere don calm down... If person threaten you, just report him, he'll sign document that if anything happens to you for the next 40years, Na him fault... Very funny UNN

That was when cultism became a thing of fun in UNN, you pay 25k to join fineboys... All they did then was just to dress well and look good in school, no more ruggedity
is Jives pure water still functioning?
Re: Ever Had Any Experience With Cultists? by goggle48: 4:28pm On Jan 21
If you can't beat them join dem.naso my story be last last we run the school before I grad.
Re: Ever Had Any Experience With Cultists? by ncoolsome(m): 4:29pm On Jan 21
We that went to Unilag dont understand this thread...
Re: Ever Had Any Experience With Cultists? by goggle48: 4:32pm On Jan 21
Yampotatocarrot:

Yeah, hilltop... I remember when they had an issue with a military man's son at ESUT and came to UNN to chill... Na for Jives them come dey pick them up, everybody scatter...

Guys outside school begin squat for hostel, others ran to NAU

By the time I was leaving UNN, everywhere don calm down... If person threaten you, just report him, he'll sign document that if anything happens to you for the next 40years, Na him fault... Very funny UNN

That was when cultism became a thing of fun in UNN, you pay 25k to join fineboys... All they did then was just to dress well and look good in school, no more ruggedity
it was calm at dat time.but ruggedity still continue I was at hilltop ND odim gate na we rugged the school but all same we doing big now

1 Like

Re: Ever Had Any Experience With Cultists? by LalastiklaIa(m): 4:43pm On Jan 21
Cruzmaster:

Mouth. Na ur type dey fear pass. They never jam u

Oga talk what you know I grew up in the midst of different shades of cult groups but never joined anyone. But I dey dey my dey and I dey mind my business squarely. When yawa dey always gas na when you won come intimidate me and I no do u nothing.
Re: Ever Had Any Experience With Cultists? by Helinus: 4:49pm On Jan 21
Went to a Private University, didn't experience any sort of bullying, except from school security that ensured we must go to church every Sunday and never miss any activity.

When i was serving, i happened to live in a notorious cult neighborhood.

But as a psychologist, i was using my body language to give off a deadly cultist vibes.

6ft4 height was helping me too.

So for their mind, them go dey think say I be Rugged retired number 1 grin

Confidence is key, everybody dey bleed.

Also avoiding trouble, because if e burst.. if your papa like make he be military major General, them go kpai you.. them no dey look face during war.

But personal ruggedity will ensure you don't get bullied cheaply.
Re: Ever Had Any Experience With Cultists? by ncoolsome(m): 4:51pm On Jan 21
Seniormanfeyi06:
I grew up in the hottest part of Lagos. PPL. I graduated from LASU. I. Finished at the hottest cult faculty FMS. I spent 18 years at PPL. I have seen it all but am still happy to be a Jew and will forever be a Jew

PPL isn't the hottest part of Lagos come to folagoro,I also did a diploma in economics in LASU before we were moved to Agege that was like 2006.
Re: Ever Had Any Experience With Cultists? by Yampotatocarrot(m): 4:52pm On Jan 21
UnemployedGradu:
is Jives pure water still functioning?

I left years ago... Can't say, bro
Re: Ever Had Any Experience With Cultists? by Yampotatocarrot(m): 4:54pm On Jan 21
goggle48:
it was calm at dat time.but ruggedity still continue I was at hilltop ND odim gate na we rugged the school but all same we doing big now

Odim gate... I never ventured to that area and back of Vet mountain
Re: Ever Had Any Experience With Cultists? by ericmor: 4:56pm On Jan 21
LeeSmart:
Trust me guys this topic is going to be fun and will definitely enlighten someone here.
Let me go first
On my way back from school (2013) after night reading, I was wearing a black trouser and a t-shirt nd suddenly some group of guys showed up from nowhere and stopped me they took my phone away, claiming I was an intel from buccaneers 😭 I never got my phone back.
Till i graduated i kept seeing those guys on campus and i couldn't tell anyone about it.

Oya share guys

You no sharp, when u saw them there after u should have accosted them and tell them say, sha be una don see say I no be bucar, pls make una give me my phone back. If they refused, locate their head man and report to him and u will get ur phone back but u go buy dem beer join

1 Like

Re: Ever Had Any Experience With Cultists? by Tijani009: 5:00pm On Jan 21
LalastiklaIa:

You no get level at all

Na uniben I dey

Nobody go stop me for road collect anything from my hand

And I be Ju man undecided

The look I will give you, you will now this one doesn't mind killing or being killed undecided

If you be cultman you be cultman for your pocket undecided
Meet me 2moro 11pm for that bet9ja shop19th street make we talk the matter well

2 Likes

Re: Ever Had Any Experience With Cultists? by Messi76: 5:00pm On Jan 21
A lot of killings have been going on in Edo, Anambra and Lagos of recent. The videos are two graphic to look at, but if you have the balls, go to www.penpal.ng/cultism or check Nigerianview on telegram
Re: Ever Had Any Experience With Cultists? by ericmor: 5:03pm On Jan 21
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Yeah...That was way back in 2012....A guy whom i sold my mp3 headset to didn't want to pay me....In stead,he threatened to chase me out of my workplace........ Unknowingly to him that my elder brother was also in the same cult with him....A lord for that matter grin. It got to a point when I had to report him to my brother.....On one fateful evening,my bro went with some of his guys to go and track am down..Na so dem tie this nigha comot from him mama house...He was crying and begging but it was already too late........Las las,my bro took the headset from him,sold it and ate the money without giving me shishi angry

That ur brother na confirm rugged man
Re: Ever Had Any Experience With Cultists? by ericmor: 5:04pm On Jan 21
Tijani009:

Y him go meet u, that one na to say him dey find trouble nau. Make una dey try calm down small small abeg

2 Likes

Re: Ever Had Any Experience With Cultists? by Amount(m): 5:04pm On Jan 21
LalastiklaIa:

Just imagine Once you appear fearful they prey on that. By the time you give them last warning and involve the military everyone go give way.

Come do practical of this nonsense for PH.
Na only white light u go see last.
Nonsense joncing guy!!
Re: Ever Had Any Experience With Cultists? by Tijani009: 5:10pm On Jan 21
ericmor:

Y him go meet u, that one na to say him dey find trouble nau. Make una dey try calm down small small abeg
I no day disarm my guy we go just yarn one or two
Re: Ever Had Any Experience With Cultists? by LalastiklaIa(m): 5:16pm On Jan 21
Tijani009:

Many things to attend to Baba I no get time. My movement is triangular

2 Likes

Re: Ever Had Any Experience With Cultists? by tammyf: 5:21pm On Jan 21
tuzle:
which school is that? Mine u won't even know if there is cultist because the school is very strict and security is tight.
Which school plz
Re: Ever Had Any Experience With Cultists? by Uniquekriss(m): 5:35pm On Jan 21
ColonelMichael:

Na buccaneer stearer you dey call 2IC, you went fighting with a buccaneer big eye?

Na craze be that but that is why I love buccaneer, they are so soft and gentle but love pompori and loot.
buccaneer 2ic is simply the 2nd in command, I don't mean the giant eye.

U dey say na craze be that, u know who me be?
Re: Ever Had Any Experience With Cultists? by hardbody: 5:39pm On Jan 21
flexyrule:
Man Stop talking shit.

You both are ignorant about this subject.

Lol. No explain am pass like that. E get why
Re: Ever Had Any Experience With Cultists? by LalastiklaIa(m): 5:45pm On Jan 21
Amount:

Come do practical of this nonsense for PH.
Na only white light u go see last.
Nonsense joncing guy!!

Funny

Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death. I will fear no evil on a norms. So whether na PH or Benin or wherever I'm covered
Re: Ever Had Any Experience With Cultists? by hardbody: 5:45pm On Jan 21
ncoolsome:
We that went to Unilag dont understand this thread...

Na lie. Kiriji get men. Till tomorrow.
Re: Ever Had Any Experience With Cultists? by gentlemate00: 5:49pm On Jan 21
Ekosodin how time fly was there in 2001 for my direct entry admission into Uniben.

Mcslize:

See this Ekosodin boy. I don catch you today. So na una dey disturb the area that year. I don catch you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nadia And Nathan Okoye 2nd Birthday: Paul Okoye Celebrates His Twin Children / NOUN Student Declared Wanted For Stealing Aunt’s N4.8m Jewelry/120k / Adefemi Egbeoluwa & Wife, Oluwafunmilayo, Murdered In Their Lagos Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.