Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Ever Had Any Experience With Cultists? - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ever Had Any Experience With Cultists? (32224 Views)

I Need Help Dealing With Cultists / Edo Grapples With Cultists’ Reign Of Terror After #EndSARS Protests / Cult Attack In Uniuyo: AKSG Vows To Deal With Cultists (gov. Udom Emmanuel Says) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ever Had Any Experience With Cultists? by Sammy101111(m): 3:45pm On Jan 20
The story long the girl likes me I no no say her main boy friend na cult . Na everyday this baby they bother me . And me as nigga they think say I done meet true love . Na so the girl boy friend track me come house them be 3 way come I do Lagos boy for them break bottle stand my grand na so them go back come back before them come I done jump fence leave house sharp we later settle am. Because I got connection so I called someone above him so they warn the guy to leave me and I should leave he’s babe 😂

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ever Had Any Experience With Cultists? by Smithwilliams826: 4:15pm On Jan 20
Demigod22:

Let me be honest with you, the guy came with the intention to kill me, what saved me was the answer I gave him when he asked where I came from. I told him that I grew up in Benue and that period, Otukpo in Benue was in the news for cult war, so he became somewhat sceptical about me.

The last time I saw him was the day I wrote my 200 level last paper, then the 002 have put him in his place, so he called me chairman and we greeted hastily.

PS: He was caught for Exam malpractice and expelled that semester.
Na so you for just waste that year. Woman... Run

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ever Had Any Experience With Cultists? by Chevrolet076(m): 5:51pm On Jan 20
Demigod22:
Cultists almost killed me because of Khadeejah. I was in 200 level living off campus and she was in 100 level, same department. She is very beautiful and slim. Catch them young brought me to her.

After she accepted to date me, after the first sex, which she was a virgin, now she took the relationship serious. And there was one Sociology final year guy, cultist that was chyking the girl and she refused, when they traced her to me was the beginning of that troubles.

He came in company of four guys, placed four guns on my bed to choose the one he will use on me. I was sweating and shaking, he warned me to end the relationship, I did immediately. The girl begged and cried but I refused and she still didn't accept the guy, so the guy came and beat carryover from my body that night and said I must let the girl accept him. In the morning, with my swollen face I visited the girl and begged her for two hours to accept this guy for my sake and she did.

The guy came back with another beating that I should help him monitor the girl so that another guy won't date her in the faculty, that one pain me and I told my friend, he informed his cousin who was an 002 of their group.

I stopped sleeping in my room, I was sleeping in my friend's house and he was sleeping in another person's room to avoid me. Then the 002 stepped in and beat the guy, he told the guy I was like a brother to him. I failed exam that dropped me from first class.

I almost got killed, God spared my life. Another boy was asked to drop out of school for one semester or get killed.

Cultism problem is not for the weak.

That guy ridiculed you gaan OOO... Omo see embarrassment. Say make you dey monitor the girl for him, your own girlfriend grin grin grin

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ever Had Any Experience With Cultists? by LalastiklaIa(m): 6:00pm On Jan 20
Chevrolet076:

That guy ridiculed you gaan OOO... Omo see embarrassment. Say make you dey monitor the girl for him, your own girlfriend grin grin grin

Just imagine Once you appear fearful they prey on that. By the time you give them last warning and involve the military everyone go give way.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ever Had Any Experience With Cultists? by LeeSmart: 6:59pm On Jan 20
Demigod22:

Let me be honest with you, the guy came with the intention to kill me, what saved me was the answer I gave him when he asked where I came from. I told him that I grew up in Benue and that period, Otukpo in Benue was in the news for cult war, so he became somewhat sceptical about me.

The last time I saw him was the day I wrote my 200 level last paper, then the 002 have put him in his place, so he called me chairman and we greeted hastily.

PS: He was caught for Exam malpractice and expelled that semester.
BSU or Uni. Agric?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ever Had Any Experience With Cultists? by Demigod22: 7:19pm On Jan 20
LeeSmart:

BSU or Uni. Agric?

No, I didn't School in Benue, but I was based there that time, I completed my secondary School there before gaining admission to University. I resided in Otukpo then, and we were having serious, aggressive cult clash.
Re: Ever Had Any Experience With Cultists? by Demigod22: 7:22pm On Jan 20
Smithwilliams826:
Na so you for just waste that year. Woman... Run

God was merciful. One week I was telling one of my lecturers that I was single, and I was being haunted because of girl the following week.

My auntie would have been heartbroken if I didn't complete that school.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ever Had Any Experience With Cultists? by Demigod22: 7:25pm On Jan 20
Chevrolet076:

Hahaha, power pass power, comrade. That was when I realized that girls can do extreme things if they love you. I was begging this girl and she was doing everything to please the guy just to save my sorry ass.

This guy will slap me and tell me that the girl must not know that he slapped me.

24 Likes

Re: Ever Had Any Experience With Cultists? by LalastiklaIa(m): 7:28pm On Jan 20
Demigod22:

Hahaha, power pass power, comrade. That was when I realized that girls can do extreme things if they love you. I was begging this girl and she was doing everything to please the guy just to save my sorry ass.

This guy will slap me and tell me that the girl must not know that he slapped me.

And you no stab am for neck? undecided

Travel comot from the place. Nobody go do you anything. It will register as self defense in the law court. I hate nonsense undecided

15 Likes

Re: Ever Had Any Experience With Cultists? by Demigod22: 11:46pm On Jan 20
LalastiklaIa:

And you no stab am for neck? undecided

Travel comot from the place. Nobody go do you anything. It will register as self defense in the law court. I hate nonsense undecided

That bandit of a guy always come with four guys, all of them have pistol in the pocket, and small axe called 7. Any day they visit, I will collect slaps, some beating. The trauma affected me that I became paranoid with girls on campus.

The only help I got was when I told a close friend about what I was going through, he spoke to his cousin who happened to be 002 of their group, and I was rescued.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ever Had Any Experience With Cultists? by Streetmovement(m): 11:53am On Jan 21
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Lol, oppress who? Maybe when I was fresh in campus that year but not anymore cool

Something's are better left unsaid cool

4 Likes

Re: Ever Had Any Experience With Cultists? by Streetmovement(m): 11:55am On Jan 21
Yugoslavia247:

When they slash your bro head, this funny thing will turn to mourning in your family.
I pray he gets killed except he has never killed
I pray he dies untimely except he as never cut someone life short.
I pray your mother cries over him except someone else's mother has not done same.

Death to all cultist
Useless idiots
Claiming they fight against oppression but they are the oppressors.
They have made life more difficult with a deranged ideology.
Fools.

Nigga that was very unnecessary, you just dey miscap anyhow

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ever Had Any Experience With Cultists? by Yugoslavia247(m): 12:33pm On Jan 21
Streetmovement:

Nigga that was very unnecessary, you just dey miscap anyhow

Do you know what it takes to be a lord in a cult.
It takes a killer and blood sucker to attain that level.
Go sleep
You think being a lord is being a class captain in your school.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ever Had Any Experience With Cultists? by MumEmdy(f): 12:48pm On Jan 21
Sonnobax15:
Thank your stars I'm in a very good mood,if not,you for receive the greatest insult of your life this morning from me........

Nlfpmod, Mynd44... please you guys should take a look at how this guy just poured insults on me for simply dropping a comment..........

Your second paragraph is making me to laugh out loud grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ever Had Any Experience With Cultists? by Natbrowny: 12:54pm On Jan 21
Multiples times with different groups

One common thing about them all - COWARDISE

19 Likes

Re: Ever Had Any Experience With Cultists? by emmabest2000(m): 12:57pm On Jan 21
LeeSmart:
Trust me guys this topic is going to be fun and will definitely enlighten someone here.
Let me go first
On my way back from school (2013) after night reading, I was wearing a black trouser and a t-shirt nd suddenly some group of guys showed up from nowhere and stopped me they took my phone away, claiming I was an intel from buccaneers 😭 I never got my phone back.
Till i graduated i kept seeing those guys on campus and i couldn't tell anyone about it.

Oya share guys

coward

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ever Had Any Experience With Cultists? by ceeceeco: 12:58pm On Jan 21
LalastiklaIa:

You no get level at all

Na uniben I dey

Nobody go stop me for road collect anything from my hand

And I be Ju man undecided

The look I will give you, you will now this one doesn't mind killing or being killed undecided

If you be cultman you be cultman for your pocket undecided
For your mind.
Re: Ever Had Any Experience With Cultists? by EEIA: 12:59pm On Jan 21
EreluRoz:
Vegetable man but it's good you chose your battle wisely
na ur type we the carry enter corner. na you urself go off your own pant. no cap grin
Re: Ever Had Any Experience With Cultists? by fitinwell: 1:00pm On Jan 21
LeeSmart:
Trust me guys this topic is going to be fun and will definitely enlighten someone here.
Let me go first
On my way back from school (2013) after night reading, I was wearing a black trouser and a t-shirt nd suddenly some group of guys showed up from nowhere and stopped me they took my phone away, claiming I was an intel from buccaneers 😭 I never got my phone back.
Till i graduated i kept seeing those guys on campus and i couldn't tell anyone about it.

Oya share guys

Who goes you..? cool
Re: Ever Had Any Experience With Cultists? by kaywhy09(m): 1:00pm On Jan 21
Sharp guys just run you street

1 Like

Re: Ever Had Any Experience With Cultists? by happney65: 1:02pm On Jan 21
Ahahahahahahahaa 🤣🤣🤣

Once did. I locked up the idiot in a police cell. His family came begging for him. The following day their number 1 or two came to beg me say make I no vex.

Bunch of Cowards

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ever Had Any Experience With Cultists? by Mandate1: 1:03pm On Jan 21
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Yeah...That was way back in 2012....A guy whom i sold my mp3 headset to didn't want to pay me....In stead,he threatened to chase me out of my workplace........ Unknowingly to him that my elder brother was also in the same cult with him....A lord for that matter grin. It got to a point when I had to report him to my brother.....On one fateful evening,my bro went with some of his guys to go and track am down..Na so dem tie this nigha comot from him mama house...He was crying and begging but it was already too late........Las las,my bro took the headset from him,sold it and ate the money without giving me shishi angry
hahahah
Re: Ever Had Any Experience With Cultists? by Rich4god(m): 1:03pm On Jan 21
During my year one, I usually come to school with shorts and terracotta trousers. So One day, 2 cultists just dragged me to a corner with heavy knocks on my head, giving me a stern warning never to wear such to school again. I told a friend who was in 3rd about it and he said I should better adhere to their warning.

About a week later, my friend told me that a girlfriend of a senior cultist made a complimentary statement towards me in his presence, so he sent his guys to warn me.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ever Had Any Experience With Cultists? by femi4: 1:04pm On Jan 21
LeeSmart:
Let me go first

Oya share guys

yes, the werey jumped queue and I embarrassed him. He later came with the "the you know who I am " slogan thinking that I would fold, we handed him to the school authorities for proper punishment

7 Likes

Re: Ever Had Any Experience With Cultists? by aswani(m): 1:04pm On Jan 21
I was lucky, the year before I started, Cult members excesses ensured the authorities clamped down on them seriously.

They were effectively sponsoring candidates In Student Union elections and violently attacking anyone that dared to challenge or even defeat their candidates. Much like a version of what Obidients are doing now.

In my final year, they started making their way back small by small by organising parties and regularly hiring a convoy of cars to pick up girls to show off.

The year after I left, their madness returned full force and they started battling again.

Baba God really watched over me sha.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ever Had Any Experience With Cultists? by SavageBoy: 1:04pm On Jan 21
Offpointng:

Hundred.

Anyways, the school I graduated from really suffocated cultist and they were literally powerless on Campus. they fit only do you something if you comot outside campus and Campus big to get everything you want without stepping out. well of course, if you no be Sampson wey like woman.

My school had vegetable cultist wey dey always beg lecturer and dey everly hide to if Abęfęlę dey patrol

My fellow uite, I greet you 🥳

I spent about 3 years in UI before leaving to study in Uniben. Honestly, UI is on a class of its own.

I never knew until I came to Uniben. Both their academic standard and internal security is far much better than Uniben.

But well, I'm just threading carefully here. Cult shit here is no joke. Imagine having three different cult attacks on campus in one single evening. That's how serious it is.

I really miss UI🥺

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ever Had Any Experience With Cultists? by Solace92: 1:05pm On Jan 21
I had 3 different encounters with them back in Mapoly.

1. It was after my Post Jamb , I was going through SAP route and those guys were coming unknowing to me that they were cultist ( Eye ). They got beside me , pushed myself and my Brother ( Stalite ) into the bush and collected our Phones and left. My bro knew 2 of them ( All staying at OLUWO , under Tree ), We got home and told 1 guy in my brother's house who happens to be a friend to them ( Tommy and Co ). In Short, we got the phone back buh did Faaji for Dem Sha...

2. During my IT, it was a guy I accommodated in my room not knowing he's a bucanear. They did some dirty stuffs outside OLUWO buh his face was marked. 2 days after, they came and scattered all my room looking for the guy. Thank God I wasn't at home, I would have been a scape goat ( Dead ).

3. Between Myself and an Aiye Guy.

6 Likes

Re: Ever Had Any Experience With Cultists? by Aleem26(m): 1:05pm On Jan 21
LalastiklaIa:

You no get level at all

Na uniben I dey

The look I will give you, you will now this one doesn't mind killing or being killed undecided

Come PPL LASU come form like that Baba…then go use that your face light colos

5 Likes

Re: Ever Had Any Experience With Cultists? by zoghys: 1:06pm On Jan 21
Demigod22:
Cultists almost killed me because of Khadeejah. I was in 200 level living off campus and she was in 100 level, same department. She is very beautiful and slim. Catch them young brought me to her.

After she accepted to date me, after the first sex, which she was a virgin, now she took the relationship serious. And there was one Sociology final year guy, cultist that was chyking the girl and she refused, when they traced her to me was the beginning of that troubles.

He came in company of four guys, placed four guns on my bed to choose the one he will use on me. I was sweating and shaking, he warned me to end the relationship, I did immediately. The girl begged and cried but I refused and she still didn't accept the guy, so the guy came and beat carryover from my body that night and said I must let the girl accept him. In the morning, with my swollen face I visited the girl and begged her for two hours to accept this guy for my sake and she did.

The guy came back with another beating that I should help him monitor the girl so that another guy won't date her in the faculty, that one pain me and I told my friend, he informed his cousin who was an 002 of their group.

I stopped sleeping in my room, I was sleeping in my friend's house and he was sleeping in another person's room to avoid me. Then the 002 stepped in and beat the guy, he told the guy I was like a brother to him. I failed exam that dropped me from first class.

I almost got killed, God spared my life. Another boy was asked to drop out of school for one semester or get killed.

Cultism problem is not for the weak.

Guy sorry about your experience, but then this your matter nearing make me crack my ribs with laughter, especially this ur carryover beating. grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Ever Had Any Experience With Cultists? by EminiObayouknow: 1:08pm On Jan 21
LalastiklaIa:

You no get level at all

Na uniben I dey

You just dey make mouth... Uniben don calm now.

That year strongmen go call you for ekosodin and you nor go answer??
You go just collect wetin ju nor suppose collect.

15 Likes

Re: Ever Had Any Experience With Cultists? by Mandate1: 1:09pm On Jan 21
Demigod22:

God Abeg óò. Lol
Re: Ever Had Any Experience With Cultists? by Mandate1: 1:11pm On Jan 21
emmabest2000:

coward
coward of the county. But it's better a living coward than a dead hardman.

1 Like 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Hunter Shot Bossom Friend Dead In The Bush Over A Loan(PHOTO) / Nigerian Guy Vows To Retaliate Attack On Him By Nigerians In South Africa / Three Nigerians Arrested For Drug Smuggling In Indonesia May Face Death Penalty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.