Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,583 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

Ever Had Any Experience With Cultists? - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ever Had Any Experience With Cultists? (32372 Views)

I Need Help Dealing With Cultists / Edo Grapples With Cultists’ Reign Of Terror After #EndSARS Protests / Cult Attack In Uniuyo: AKSG Vows To Deal With Cultists (gov. Udom Emmanuel Says) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ever Had Any Experience With Cultists? by LalastiklaIa(m): 5:52pm On Jan 21
Tijani009:

Meet me 2moro 11pm for that bet9ja shop19th street make we talk the matter well

I no dey like this thing wey Una dey always do. E don tire me honestly. If no be drop location e go be meet me for so and so.
Re: Ever Had Any Experience With Cultists? by Anguldi(m): 5:53pm On Jan 21
Uniquekriss:
buccaneer 2ic is simply the 2nd in command, I don't mean the giant eye.

U dey say na craze be that, u know who me be?
Family man, respect your self undecided
Re: Ever Had Any Experience With Cultists? by captaininiobong(m): 5:54pm On Jan 21
LeeSmart:
Trust me guys this topic is going to be fun and will definitely enlighten someone here.
Let me go first
On my way back from school (2013) after night reading, I was wearing a black trouser and a t-shirt nd suddenly some group of guys showed up from nowhere and stopped me they took my phone away, claiming I was an intel from buccaneers 😭 I never got my phone back.
Till i graduated i kept seeing those guys on campus and i couldn't tell anyone about it.

Oya share guys

I have never in my life seen a sucessful cultist. I have been with vikings men, jvcs, egede, axe, iron , maff, I have not seen any of them who is sucessful without putting hand in illegal.

I have never seen anyone of them doing legit before.

1 Like

Re: Ever Had Any Experience With Cultists? by themanderon: 5:54pm On Jan 21
Never had any experience with them even though I was living in their midst. I am not their candidate so no business with them. That was years ago. Mind your business go to church and no bloody cultist will come near you.
Re: Ever Had Any Experience With Cultists? by ColonelMichael: 6:03pm On Jan 21
Uniquekriss:
buccaneer 2ic is simply the 2nd in command, I don't mean the giant eye.

U dey say na craze be that, u know who me be?

He is called the stearer, for you not to know the ban deck pieces, it means you are a nobody.
Re: Ever Had Any Experience With Cultists? by Mcslize: 6:06pm On Jan 21
gentlemate00:
Ekosodin how time fly was there in 2001 for my direct entry admission into Uniben.

No be lie. Time flies so fast. That's the Den of cultists.
Re: Ever Had Any Experience With Cultists? by folake4u(f): 6:17pm On Jan 21
I'm used to cultists in my town.

Na to just hail them and move.
Re: Ever Had Any Experience With Cultists? by Flamengo: 6:19pm On Jan 21
ColonelMichael:

Na buccaneer stearer you dey call 2IC, you went fighting with a buccaneer big eye?

Na craze be that but that is why I love buccaneer, they are so soft and gentle but love pompori and loot.

My cousin a Buccaneer big eye graduated had carry out to write in FUTO in 2005 but got shot.

Miss u Nnanna.

2 Likes

Re: Ever Had Any Experience With Cultists? by Murketeer: 6:25pm On Jan 21
aswani:

I made a point that I believe is valid, if you think it's wrong, I am happy to discuss it.

I used the example I did because it is contemporary and what most people on here can relate to.
I saw a video of someone threatening A certain tribe not to come out and vote during elections... didn’t know he was an Obedient

3 Likes

Re: Ever Had Any Experience With Cultists? by bigsmoke2(m): 6:33pm On Jan 21
a guy and his boys kept terrorising and slapping me it go bad I became afraid of going to school I told one of my street aunty she came to school and asked me to point the guy. Till This day I don't know what she did but the guy always go into panic mode when he sees me his boys too stayed clear of me .

1 Like

Re: Ever Had Any Experience With Cultists? by seanwilliam(m): 6:43pm On Jan 21
The guy took my gf then from me. The girl loved me so tey she had to rent house close to me. Last las I left her so my mama no go cry over me untop pussy

1 Like

Re: Ever Had Any Experience With Cultists? by tuzle(m): 6:54pm On Jan 21
tammyf:

Which school plz
funaab
Re: Ever Had Any Experience With Cultists? by Bashnigga(m): 6:55pm On Jan 21
My own encounters plenty o
Ekosodin that year for
Uniben
Re: Ever Had Any Experience With Cultists? by ncoolsome(m): 6:56pm On Jan 21
hardbody:

Na lie. Kiriji get men. Till tomorrow.

I no say men no dey Unilag,but they don't oppress or bully students..

1 Like

Re: Ever Had Any Experience With Cultists? by anthropizzy(m): 7:21pm On Jan 21
Offpointng:

Hundred.

Anyways, the school I graduated from really suffocated cultist and they were literally powerless on Campus. they fit only do you something if you comot outside campus and Campus big to get everything you want without stepping out. well of course, if you no be Sampson wey like woman.

My school had vegetable cultist wey dey always beg lecturer and dey everly hide to if Abęfęlę dey patrol

Did you finished from unibadan?
Re: Ever Had Any Experience With Cultists? by Uniquekriss(m): 7:31pm On Jan 21
Anguldi:

Family man, respect your self undecided
amu gi dia, manchelor
Re: Ever Had Any Experience With Cultists? by Kennyswag: 8:03pm On Jan 21
LalastiklaIa:

Just imagine Once you appear fearful they prey on that. By the time you give them last warning and involve the military everyone go give way.
no cult guy fit threaten me because eiye and ake top men dey my family
Re: Ever Had Any Experience With Cultists? by lendahand(m): 8:09pm On Jan 21
LalastiklaIa:

You no get level at all

Na uniben I dey

Nobody go stop me for road collect anything from my hand

And I be Ju man undecided

The look I will give you, you will now this one doesn't mind killing or being killed undecided

If you be cultman you be cultman for your pocket undecided
pray not to meet with trouble, leave this story you dey talk
Re: Ever Had Any Experience With Cultists? by LalastiklaIa(m): 8:11pm On Jan 21
Kennyswag:

Really? Hmmn just pray to be the right place at the right time. What if you are far away from home?
Re: Ever Had Any Experience With Cultists? by lendahand(m): 8:13pm On Jan 21
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Yeah...That was way back in 2012....A guy whom i sold my mp3 headset to didn't want to pay me....In stead,he threatened to chase me out of my workplace........ Unknowingly to him that my elder brother was also in the same cult with him....A lord for that matter grin. It got to a point when I had to report him to my brother.....On one fateful evening,my bro went with some of his guys to go and track am down..Na so dem tie this nigha comot from him mama house...He was crying and begging but it was already too late........Las las,my bro took the headset from him,sold it and ate the money without giving me shishi angry
your bro codedly invited you to join😂
Re: Ever Had Any Experience With Cultists? by LalastiklaIa(m): 8:14pm On Jan 21
Kennyswag:

You even sounding proud that you have family members involved in cultism. If my brother gets involved in cultism. I will never be happy about it because I know a day is coming I might never see him again and cultism draws it closer.

Say no to cultism

5 Likes

Re: Ever Had Any Experience With Cultists? by lendahand(m): 8:19pm On Jan 21
Demigod22:
Cultists almost killed me because of Khadeejah. I was in 200 level living off campus and she was in 100 level, same department. She is very beautiful and slim. Catch them young brought me to her.

After she accepted to date me, after the first sex, which she was a virgin, now she took the relationship serious. And there was one Sociology final year guy, cultist that was chyking the girl and she refused, when they traced her to me was the beginning of that troubles.

He came in company of four guys, placed four guns on my bed to choose the one he will use on me. I was sweating and shaking, he warned me to end the relationship, I did immediately. The girl begged and cried but I refused and she still didn't accept the guy, so the guy came and beat carryover from my body that night and said I must let the girl accept him. In the morning, with my swollen face I visited the girl and begged her for two hours to accept this guy for my sake and she did.

The guy came back with another beating that I should help him monitor the girl so that another guy won't date her in the faculty, that one pain me and I told my friend, he informed his cousin who was an 002 of their group.

I stopped sleeping in my room, I was sleeping in my friend's house and he was sleeping in another person's room to avoid me. Then the 002 stepped in and beat the guy, he told the guy I was like a brother to him. I failed exam that dropped me from first class.

I almost got killed, God spared my life. Another boy was asked to drop out of school for one semester or get killed.

Cultism problem is not for the weak.
you leave school dey follow kpekus😂😂
Re: Ever Had Any Experience With Cultists? by lendahand(m): 8:22pm On Jan 21
Demigod22:

Let me be honest with you, the guy came with the intention to kill me, what saved me was the answer I gave him when he asked where I came from. I told him that I grew up in Benue and that period, Otukpo in Benue was in the news for cult war, so he became somewhat sceptical about me.

The last time I saw him was the day I wrote my 200 level last paper, then the 002 have put him in his place, so he called me chairman and we greeted hastily.

PS: He was caught for Exam malpractice and expelled that semester.
a cultist can't kill you because of a woman, you can only be beaten and extorted unless you prove stubborn.
Re: Ever Had Any Experience With Cultists? by FertilityH: 8:33pm On Jan 21
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Yeah...That was way back in 2012....A guy whom i sold my mp3 headset to didn't want to pay me....In stead,he threatened to chase me out of my workplace........ Unknowingly to him that my elder brother was also in the same cult with him....A lord for that matter grin. It got to a point when I had to report him to my brother.....On one fateful evening,my bro went with some of his guys to go and track am down..Na so dem tie this nigha comot from him mama house...He was crying and begging but it was already too late........Las las,my bro took the headset from him,sold it and ate the money without giving me shishi angry

This one tight ooo
Re: Ever Had Any Experience With Cultists? by lendahand(m): 8:38pm On Jan 21
nattyGENT:
No matter how interesting or intimidating cult looks, SHUN cultism. There are SERIOUS PRICES & CONSEQUENCES associated with it.
#FreedomIsPriceless
🎤 loud am
Re: Ever Had Any Experience With Cultists? by Cruzmaster: 8:39pm On Jan 21
LalastiklaIa:

Oga talk what you know I grew up in the midst of different shades of cult groups but never joined anyone. But I dey dey my dey and I dey mind my business squarely. When yawa dey always gas na when you won come intimidate me and I no do u nothing.

I grow up in Onitsha in the midst of cultist. I even lived in Benin for over 3 years. Just pray those guys no remember you. This is not the matter of dey ur dey. If they hijack u for night and ask for ur phone, if u no cooperate dey fit waste u. God will not allow us see bad thing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ever Had Any Experience With Cultists? by DSC7: 8:44pm On Jan 21
The matter long ooooo....

My campus then was a Den of cult guys....

KP i hail oooo🙌🙌🙌🙌

1 Like

Re: Ever Had Any Experience With Cultists? by lendahand(m): 8:47pm On Jan 21
Ujadon:
God no be man him no de pay evil cos him no be evil..
Have u ever wondered why the devil still de lead you into sin every time at all prayer man?
Abi make we gather pray for you ma?
be deceiving yourself
Re: Ever Had Any Experience With Cultists? by Kennyswag: 8:47pm On Jan 21
UnemployedGradu:
Hilltop UNN was known for cultism during my days, I was friends with most of them but I never joined. It saved me alot from intimidation because everyone on campus thought I was a cultist and they feared me because I was always in the midst of cultist..my lodge then had all the males there as cultist except me. Nobody knew I wasn't a cultist because everyone sees me as a bad boy, I was feared in faculty. I remember slapping a lecturer and he still came back to beg me secretly. I enjoyed the aura but I always watched my back oh. When I graduated 2013, my classmates where surprised that I graduated with a c.g.p.a of 4.27..high second class upper! They never knew I was naturally intelligent.
today you are an unemployed graduate
Re: Ever Had Any Experience With Cultists? by texannaija: 9:06pm On Jan 21
Badadvisor:

With coordination and street orientation as a jew, dem go dey give you space except na you first check them

💯💯
Re: Ever Had Any Experience With Cultists? by kay29000(m): 9:25pm On Jan 21
Rich4god:
During my year one, I usually come to school with shorts and terracotta trousers. So One day, 2 cultists just dragged me to a corner with heavy knocks on my head, giving me a stern warning never to wear such to school again. I told a friend who was in 3rd about it and he said I should better adhere to their warning.

About a week later, my friend told me that a girlfriend of a senior cultist made a complimentary statement towards me in his presence, so he sent his guys to warn me.

More than half of the stories here have something to do with woman. Na wa o. So people really do get beat up or harassed by cult members over women? I thought it only happened in Nollywood movies.
Re: Ever Had Any Experience With Cultists? by Kennyswag: 9:29pm On Jan 21
LalastiklaIa:

Really? Hmmn just pray to be the right place at the right time. What if you are far away from home?
i nor dey find trouble but anyhow i get men

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

20-Year-Old Lady Caught 2 Months After She Stole Alaba Lawson's Phone / Woman Found Dead In Ebonyi Hotel Room And Her Boyfriend Have Been Arrested / Lady Was Killed On Her Farm In Imo As Women Storm Police Station. Graphic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.