Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,050 members, 7,821,617 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

My Ex Girl Friend Sent Me Note Of Suicidal Threats - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Girl Friend Sent Me Note Of Suicidal Threats (2171 Views)

What A Friend Sent To Me After He Asked Money From Me. / Lady Publish Indecent Photos Best Friend Sent To Her Man To Seduce Him [photos] / She Sent Me This After We Had Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ex Girl Friend Sent Me Note Of Suicidal Threats by Sonnobax15(m): 12:34pm On Jan 20
grin
Please my fellow Nairalanders, what's the meaning of break up in a relationship?

Nigha claimed he broke up with her but still having sexxx we the her at every given opportunity.........I can't just imagine the kind of a guy you're...... Damnnnnn angry
Re: My Ex Girl Friend Sent Me Note Of Suicidal Threats by iLegendd(m): 12:35pm On Jan 20
Nice read. So, if your friends hadn't told you to leave her, you wouldn't have left? Wow!

I know her p*ssy is sweet and tight, but damn! Without your friends, I pity your ability to make decisions and lead like a man.
Re: My Ex Girl Friend Sent Me Note Of Suicidal Threats by sorepco(m): 2:10pm On Jan 20
Guyman that kind gurl fit poison you oh! Stop her from coming to your house and do not eat anything from her anymore.......u no de fear sef!

omaira:

Lol.. I built a house for my mom 5 years ago. What where u doing with ur life 5 years ago ??
Re: My Ex Girl Friend Sent Me Note Of Suicidal Threats by Juliearth(f): 3:06pm On Jan 20
omaira:
Good morning nairaland,
Since thursday night, i’ve been hoping that i’ll find the time to make this post but my busy ass won’t let me.

I dated this girl within a period of 3-4 years. During this time, i take 100% responsibility of all her bills even as far as his family as i’ve assisted with part payment of the family house rent, took care of parents hospital bill when the dad was terribly sick, sometimes when they run into some domestic bills, i’m the one they call out for.

Despite all of these, this girl was cheating on me back to back with any single tom, dick and harry that comes her way. Your guess will be that our sex life is boring, truth is our sex life is perfect, i’ve read chats of she and her friend when she confesses of how i handle her in bed and please her very well just as i also read chat of her and other man.

To cut long story short, at every timeni caught her cheating, i secretly advise her and talk to her about how bad her actions her. God knows i can’t count how many times this girl has cheated. But i know i never disgraced her publicly unless she begins to create drama.

I made several post about her here on nairaland and also talked to my friends about her and i was advised to leave her.
June last year, i finally broke up with her and moved on with my life, immediately my life took a dramatic turn around. While i was dating her, although i had a good job and a good pay but i was always looking slim and unhealthy.

In less than a month after our brrak up, i swear even my mom waa shocked at my new looks. For the first time in my life i realised that a man could actually look cute and be so attracted to girls that girls will just want to have u for sex.

A lot of people gave comments about my new looks but the most shocking comment came from my ex who said she never believed i will look so good. Like she never imagined i could look handsome.

Now here is the gist- After our break up, she always come to my place for sex, she spent the christmas with me just because she does not want me to be with another girl. I just laugh in my mind.

She sometimes ask me for money but i don’t give her a dime, we just have sex and go our seperate ways until she’s sex starved again.

This week wednesday she came to my house, spent night, we had sex as usual, she asked for some money, i told her i don’t have. When it’s morning, i left to work she also left my house and went to her school.

Just at my arrival at work, i got a text from her saying some of her school documents are missing and she is certain that i took it. I said i did not, and truly i did not. The next message i got from her was that she is going to drink poison and kill herself cos i’m frustrating her. I told her what sort of stupid message is this, and she said yes that she will kill herself as she meant her words.

Immediately i called her elder sister and told her to caution the girl. Later that night she came around with excuses of forgeting something at my place. Then when she came i confronted her at her message and she kept saying she will commit suicide because i am frustrating her. The big question now is how am i frustrating her I have asked her several times and all she says is “you know what you’re doing“ “ i don’t mean anything to u anymore“

Just yesterday night she came around and was apologising about her messages as she said her sisters confronted her.

Dear nairalanders, what does this girl want ??

So, you decided to end the relationship with her, but you two were still being intimate. Talk about wanting to eat your cake and have it. You enabled this new development. If she had no access to you, how would she have pulled this stunt?

Reiterate your stance and hand her over to her family. This way, you won't be blamed if things go south tomorrow.

Moving forward, in your next relationship, don't play the role of Lord and saviour. Such act breeds laziness.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Girl Friend Sent Me Note Of Suicidal Threats by OSDD(m): 6:49pm On Jan 20
If stupidity was a man, op will be his father. This is the highest level of stupidity I've seen this week. Op, sense is missing in your lineage.
Re: My Ex Girl Friend Sent Me Note Of Suicidal Threats by ijeoma727: 6:50pm On Jan 20
This one pain meThis one pain me...
Re: My Ex Girl Friend Sent Me Note Of Suicidal Threats by Dexy4yah(m): 8:22pm On Jan 20
cenaman:
Biko whats the meaning of break-up?
Breakup means pussycat and Dickson went their separate ways cuz they ain't compatible
Re: My Ex Girl Friend Sent Me Note Of Suicidal Threats by dkidd: 8:46pm On Jan 20
The biggest mistake u will ever make as a man is fvcking ur ex. Never ever give in to her rubbish. She's an ex for a reason. I stopped reading ur tales when I saw u were fvcking her again. U never see anything. I know the price I paid for that shit. She thought she could pin me down with it but I'm done I'm done I guess she assumed I loved her because I let her back in my bed as she would always come complaining of current lovers who can't hit it well but I guess those were just fables because how all the guys after me nor go sabi knack u?
She just wanted back in. Do everything within ur power to stay away from fvcking her. It will never end well! Na the only thing I go tell u be that. It's trouble

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Will U Feel If Ur Female Best Friend Ask U Out / Tallest Nigerian Women / I Need Help On How To React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.