Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,690 members, 7,831,139 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Is My Family Truly Cursed Or Not? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is My Family Truly Cursed Or Not? (4027 Views)

See Why My Mother Cursed Me / My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller / Is He Being Wise, Cursed Or Just Wicked? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is My Family Truly Cursed Or Not? by BRATISLAVA: 6:15am On Jan 26
NigeriaIsGreat:
i get you. Who poor don poor. Even if he has just a child or none. We have families with one child that are still suffering in Nigeria. We have single persons that are also suffering. I believe OP is single and he's poor. I understand he's suffering from the consequences of his parents

Thank you for understanding.

It could be his parents didn't give him the right footing for wealth, but he can change that for himself.

They sound like industrious people. Maybe he needs a change of location and a new set of skills to succeed. Looking forward to read his story of success. Maybe it will prove to people here that children don't cause poverty.

But if he feels his family is cursed, why hasn't he tried to uncurse it?
Re: Is My Family Truly Cursed Or Not? by NigeriaIsGreat: 7:02am On Jan 26
BRATISLAVA:

Thank you for understanding.

It could be his parents didn't give him the right footing for wealth, but he can change that for himself.

They sound like industrious people. Maybe he needs a change of location and a new set of skills to succeed. Looking forward to read his story of success. Maybe it will prove to people here that children don't cause poverty.

But if he feels his family is cursed, why hasn't he tried to uncurse it?
The family is not curse. It is poverty that is making OP think his family is curse.

2 Likes

Re: Is My Family Truly Cursed Or Not? by JaskTime7: 8:40am On Jan 26
Lamanii22:

Why not post your story on twitter as well, you may get help maybe a job help, I’m really sorry about everything you are going through, the lord will send you help soon
I'm not active on Twitter

Btw, do you think my family could be under a spell or curse? There are some other shortcomings i omitted that i wouldn't want to share to the public. All these put together is giving me sleepless nights. I'm really overwhelmed.

2 Likes

Re: Is My Family Truly Cursed Or Not? by Scholace: 2:31pm On Jan 27
BRATISLAVA

Too many children cause poverty in Nigeria.
Re: Is My Family Truly Cursed Or Not? by Kobojunkie: 3:46pm On Jan 27
NigeriaIsGreat:
i get you. Who poor don poor. Even if he has just a child or none. We have families with one child that are still suffering in Nigeria. We have single persons that are also suffering. I believe OP is single and he's poor. I understand he's suffering from the consequences of his parents
OP is not merely single and poor. He was born into this world by poor parents who failed to provide him all that was necessary to get him the good start he required to establish himself economically. That is why OP is poor. If Op had instead squandered the resources handed him by his parents then we can blame OP but this is not the case at all here. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is My Family Truly Cursed Or Not? by Scholace: 8:47pm On Jan 27
Kobojunkie:
OP is not merely single and poor. He was born into this world by poor parents who failed to provide him all that was necessary to get him the good start he required to establish himself economically. That is why OP is poor. If Op had instead squandered the resources handed him by his parents then we can blame OP but this is not the case at all here. undecided
I understand

But @BRATISLAVA was indirectly saying OP parents are poor not because of the many children they had but because they are already poor from onset. To BRATISLAVA, children are not the cause of poverty and truly from OP story there was no time things was okay for his family. This mean he was born into poverty, OP and his siblings are not the cause of their parents POVERTY. They had been poor even before they gave birth to them. Even if they didn't give birth to them they'd still be poor. They only brought in the children to take part or share in their poverty.

Should we assume @BRATISLAVA was right about children not being the cause of poverty?
Re: Is My Family Truly Cursed Or Not? by Kobojunkie: 8:53pm On Jan 27
Scholace:
I understand
But @BRATISLAVA was indirectly saying OP parents are poor not because of the many children they had but because they are already poor from onset. To BRATISLAVA, children are not the cause of poverty and truly from OP story there was no time things was okay for his family. This mean he was born into poverty, OP and his siblings are not the cause of their parents POVERTY. They had been poor even before they gave birth to them. Even if they didn't give birth to them they'd still be poor. They only brought in the children to take part or share in their poverty.

Should we assume @BRATISLAVA was right about children not being the cause of poverty?
I never said or hinted at children being the cause of poverty, more does such a line of thought matter to me. What matters as far as this topic is that OP's parents are responsible for the problems he and his brothers have had to deal with thus far. His mother and father, set them on a part of hardship the moment they both decided to have them while themselves mired in poverty. undecided
Re: Is My Family Truly Cursed Or Not? by Scholace: 9:06pm On Jan 27
Kobojunkie:
I never said or hinted at children being the cause of poverty, more does such a line of thought matter to me. What matters as far as this topic is that OP's parents are responsible for the problems he and his brothers have had to deal with thus far. His mother and father, set them on a part of hardship the moment they both decided to have them while themselves mired in poverty. undecided
sadly most of these parents don't see it that way. To them they believed they have done these children great favour bringing them to this world. While the children owe them the duty of taking care of them because they gave birth to them.

1 Like

Re: Is My Family Truly Cursed Or Not? by Kobojunkie: 9:20pm On Jan 27
Scholace:
sadly most of these parents don't see it that way. To them they believed they have done these children great favour bringing them to this world. While the children owe them the duty of taking care of them because they gave birth to them.
A very wicked scheme called parenting among many in Nigeria. undecided

1 Like

Re: Is My Family Truly Cursed Or Not? by Scholace: 9:58pm On Jan 27
Kobojunkie:
A very wicked scheme called parenting among many in Nigeria. undecided
very wicked scheme. They will rather put the blame on government, forgetting they also had their own share.

1 Like

Re: Is My Family Truly Cursed Or Not? by Meringe(m): 1:16am On Jan 28
All I see here is problem of the father. He has no direction for his family. The mother too has no direction for her family too.
With proper planning, they will fix you guys to productive ventures that doesn't require money.
2 sons should have gone for apprenticeship to a successful businessman.
2 boys sent to learn handiwork.
Within 6 years, the fortune of the family must change.
Re: Is My Family Truly Cursed Or Not? by Scholace: 5:50am On Jan 28
Meringe:
All I see here is problem of the father. He has no direction for his family. The mother too has no direction for her family too.
With proper planning, they will fix you guys to productive ventures that doesn't require money.
2 sons should have gone for apprenticeship to a successful businessman.
2 boys sent to learn handiwork.
Within 6 years, the fortune of the family must change.
If you read the post then you'd know the mother has been trying supporting her family. A mother Hawking with her children just to feed. What else do you expect? Sell her body for money or what? I guess the aspect of apprenticeship is practice by the igbos and even at that the culture is gradually winding up amongst the ndigbo as most parents want their children educated. Learning handwork is also very good but a family that struggle to feed will find it difficult. A child whose learning handwork must feed and get his/her working instruments which i feel could be difficult for OP family. How OP managed to have his degree despite the poor state of the family and still graduate with good grade need to be studied. How i wish God can bless him with a good paying job just to crown his efforts. He has really tried to be a better person.
Re: Is My Family Truly Cursed Or Not? by NigeriaIsGreat: 10:34am On Jan 28
Kobojunkie:
his parents failed him. See how far they have been suffering. Unfortunately, OP is helpless.

1 Like

Re: Is My Family Truly Cursed Or Not? by BRATISLAVA: 12:27pm On Jan 28
Scholace:
I understand

Is there a reason you and kobojunkie keep at this? Any reason you mention the username so many times in one message and have them quote it?

You guys are free to think whatever you want about poverty and children. Whatever translation makes you happy.

It's not black and white enough for people to say that it's because they had children that they are poor today. That is an assumptive fallacy peddled here too often.
Re: Is My Family Truly Cursed Or Not? by Scholace: 12:42pm On Jan 28
BRATISLAVA:

Is there a reason you and kobojunkie keep at this? Any reason you mention the username so many times in one message and have them quote it?

You guys are free to think whatever you want about poverty and children. Whatever translation makes you happy.

It's not black and white enough for people to say that it's because they had children that they are poor today. That is an assumptive fallacy peddled here too often.
But that was your stand. You believe having too many children is not the cause of poverty in Nigeria. I am only reiterating your point to Kobojunkie. Or is there a change of mind to your believe?
Re: Is My Family Truly Cursed Or Not? by BRATISLAVA: 12:45pm On Jan 28
Scholace:
But that was your stand. You believe having too many children is not the cause of poverty in Nigeria. I am only reiterating your point to Kobojunkie. Or is there a change of mind to your believe?

Your translation/stand/interpretation, not mine. You stand that they are the cause of poverty in your first quote.

There's nothing more to say about it. You can't explain it better to them. Not when you've both expressed the same stance.
Re: Is My Family Truly Cursed Or Not? by Scholace: 12:51pm On Jan 28
BRATISLAVA:

Your translation/stand/interpretation, not mine. You stand that they are the cause of poverty in your first quote.

There's nothing more to say about it. You can't explain it better to them. Not when you've both expressed the same stance.
you're still saying the same thing. I said too many children is one of the cause of poverty in Nigeria, while you on the other hand said having excess children doesn't make one poor. In a nutshell, you said having too many children is not the cause of poverty in Nigeria. Meaning, anyone can have any amount of children they wish or desire.
Re: Is My Family Truly Cursed Or Not? by CockPit: 7:29pm On Jan 28
NigeriaIsGreat:

You are talking jargons. It is easier to survive with one child than with four. I will give you evidence and statistics to support my assertions.

A poor individual should only have max of one child. Mentalities like yours are why there are generational poverties in some families.
Re: Is My Family Truly Cursed Or Not? by Scholace: 8:44pm On Jan 28
CockPit:

You are talking jargons. It is easier to survive with one child than with four. I will give you evidence and statistics to support my assertions.

A poor individual should only have max of one child. Mentalities like yours are why there are generational poverties in some families.
he was supporting @BRATISLAVA who claimed too many children is not the cause of poverty. To them, once you're poor then you're poor. Having one or ten children will not make you rich. Look at OP story. His parents has five children. One is dead, they don't know if the second is alive or dead. Op struggle to see himself through school, after school no job yet. The other siblings are still stagnant. Is that not poverty? But BRATISLAVA said the children are not the cause of their parents POVERTY.
Re: Is My Family Truly Cursed Or Not? by Lifeinlight: 7:42am On Feb 03
JaskTime7:
I don't have a bike. I only bought a bike for someone when i was going to school to support me while in school. The person deliver weekly. It's on a higher purchase. The bike become his when i was in year 3.
@mrjojo

I believe you now realise it is not possible for OP applying to US graduate school? He has a good GPA that can get him full funding admission no doubt, but he needs money to get passport, app fee, visa, flight ticket and luggages. He will also need a laptop at least to learn a digital skill. The only way out for him is getting a good paying job or a sponsor.
Re: Is My Family Truly Cursed Or Not? by esthel(f): 8:03am On Feb 03
For your brother there are willing NGOs that can help. Please check Hope Behind Bars and Legal Access Foundation on Facebook. You can send a message to them
Re: Is My Family Truly Cursed Or Not? by Lifeinlight: 8:04am On Feb 03
Notfogotten:

I took time to read your story. You are a great guy. Tarry a little while.

My story is worse than yours. But today I am better than 120,000,000 Nigerians.

My people have a story that when a great man is born, the pepper with which to cook for the mother wouldn't be available.

Nature have made you the head of your family. Take that responsibility and see your life and that of your family turn around.

Start by encouraging your mother. Tell her as long as you live, things will change. Encourage your sisters and other siblings too.

Mark this post and let me know when heaven smiles at you.
I don't believe this crap you said here. Why is Nigeria the capital of poverty in the world? Afterall most Nigerians are born poor and the poor children also move ahead giving birth to another poor children and the cycle continue. How many of them are furtunate enough to make it like you? Although we may not know the source of your wealth if it is clean or not. Even with the rate of Yahoo Yahoo among Nigerian youths, how many of them don make am like you?

That aside, what gives you the impression that OP will not end up like his poor parents? It is difficult to break out of poverty brother. If it was easier, we wouldn't have too many poor people in Nigeria. Only few people are able to break out of poverty, either through bad source or good source. The rest continue to wallow in poverty and later pass the baton to their children just like their parents passed it to them

OP has a great GPA, the best option for him is to apply to US graduate school like some other people have suggested. But this would be possible if he can get a good job or get a sponsor. He will need passport, application fee, visa, flight ticket, get his luggages and even a laptop. It is not easy to break out of poverty.

All what you said are nothing but mere motivational talk

1 Like

Re: Is My Family Truly Cursed Or Not? by Lifeinlight: 8:19am On Feb 03
Kobojunkie:
1. Stop filling his head with lies! The plain and simple of it is that OP and his brothers were born into a situation that they should not have been born into and that disadvantage seems to have continuously reared its ugly head most every time the brothers have attempted to push past it. undecided

Go out there and you will find millionaires who started out looting factories like OP's brother did. [b]Unfortunately for him, his poor background keeps him from being able to hire a lawyer to handle his case and get him out from behind bars. [/b]I am certain some of you will pretend you would not stoop that low to push against poverty. But if you were honest with yourselves, you would at least admit that many of those whom you admire today in your Nigeria probably did worse to get to where they are. undecided

2. What you spew is a spiritual bullsheet! undecided
this is nothing but the truth. That was how someone was sprewing rubbish claiming if a child is born and there was no food to cook for the naming, then such child will be great grin
Re: Is My Family Truly Cursed Or Not? by JaskTime7: 9:24am On Feb 03
esthel:
For your brother there are willing NGOs that can help. Please check Hope Behind Bars and Legal Access Foundation on Facebook. You can send a message to them
I don't know if these organization could help our situation

My brother was arrested alongside his colleagues for stealing company's products. They were taken to federal SARS, Lagos State. They were there for some moths before the police demanded for a million naira before he could be release. Some people help us raise #250,000 and we took it to the police but he wasn't released. Some of his colleagues had been released probably they were able to raise the money for their bail. The last time i was there, i was made to understand my brother and one of his other colleagues are still there. Presently, i can't say if my brother is still there @Ikeja SARS or not. I can't say specifically if he has been sentence or taken to a correctional centre as a remand. My dad met a senior police officer who was willing to help us know where he is presently but the officer demanded for money before he could carry out the assignment, but we don't have the money yet. In a nutshell, i don't know where my brother is presently. I had cried, cried and cried severally for God to help me locate him. I went to school with the hope of getting a good job and hopefully go after him for his release but here i am today. My mother had high blood pressure as a result of this. My family cannot even feed. My father has been falling from one sickness or the other as a result of this, and I'm really worried. I don't know who my family offended to have put us in this sorry state.

1 Like

Re: Is My Family Truly Cursed Or Not? by Taal17: 3:00pm On Feb 03
JaskTime7:
I don't know if these organization could help our situation

My brother was arrested alongside his colleagues for stealing company's products. They were taken to federal SARS, Lagos State. They were there for some moths before the police demanded for a million naira before he could be release. Some people help us raise #250,000 and we took it to the police but he wasn't released. Some of his colleagues had been released probably they were able to raise the money for their bail. The last time i was there, i was made to understand my brother and one of his other colleagues are still there. Presently, i can't say if my brother is still there @Ikeja SARS or not. I can't say specifically if he has been sentence or taken to a correctional centre as a remand. My dad met a senior police officer who was willing to help us know where he is presently but the officer demanded for money before he could carry out the assignment, but we don't have the money yet. In a nutshell, i don't know where my brother is presently. I had cried, cried and cried severally for God to help me locate him. I went to school with the hope of getting a good job and hopefully go after him for his release but here i am today. My mother had high blood pressure as a result of this. My family cannot even feed. My father has been falling from one sickness or the other as a result of this, and I'm really worried. I don't know who my family offended to have put us in this sorry state.

You need to stop defeating yourself. And if thinking your family is cursed is the reason why you are self defeating yourself then you need to STOP listening to that.
You came lookkng for solutions and you have had some good advice take it.

For your brother contact those orhanisation provide all the details you KNOW. If the take your case its the organisations that will find your brother.

For you please applaud yourself you paid your way through university qith a great GPA. Thats is great. Look at the option of full funded schooling for MSC or Phd. These are longer term plans that usually require 1year plus planning. So research for admissiins for 2025.
You know that even people wey get money are also looking for fully funded so someone like you should DEFINITELY do the same. I can tell you that if you get fully funded admission and you present those facts online people will raise the rest of the costs for you. Please read US study thread in Travel section. Mrjojo is very correct.

To your short term needs for yourself and sister who wants to go to university. Look for services you can provide in your locality. There is nothing wrong with cleaning or laundry jobs it will provide daily needs and it will cost you less in transport costs. Your sister is more vulnerable so please watch over her or you do these kind of jobs together. 9-5jobs are few in supply so the challenge is not just you.

Your dad....most proper pharmacists provide blood pressure tests for free or a small fee like 500naira. Blood pressure tests is the pump.
Or look for Primary healthcare centre of Lagos state in your community there is at least ONE in each LGA or LCDA Easiest way to find them is ask for immunization centre for Lagos state in your. They will have nurses on ground tell them you want to check your dads blood pressure. Charges are minimal or nothing at all.

Wiith immediate effect you must cut out salt in you dads meals, no salt in yam or rice or spaghetti
And if you all cook with seasoning cube please REDUCE by half.

For skills learning look for churches that may provide free learning. Daystar does,check dsap on the internet. if its in person ypu might have to transport costs then some courses require you buying some materials for the learning

Be encouraged
You made it through youll make it through this as well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is My Family Truly Cursed Or Not? by Lifeinlight: 4:11pm On Feb 03
Taal17:

You need to stop defeating yourself. And if thinking your family is cursed is the reason why you are self defeating yourself then you need to STOP listening to that.

For your brother contact those orhanisation provide all the details you KNOW. If the take your case its the organisations that will find your brother.

For you please applaud yourself you paid your way through university qith a great GPA. Thats is great. Look at the option of full funded schooling for MSC or Phd. These are longer term plans that usually require 1year plus planning. So research for admissiins for 2025.
You know that even people wey get money are also looking for fully funded so someone like you should DEFINITELY do the same. I can tell you that if you get fully funded admission and you present those facts online people will raise the rest of the costs for you. Please read US study thread in Travel section. Mrjojo is very correct.

To your short term needs for yourself and sister who wants to go to university. Look for services you can provide in your locality. There is nothing wrong with cleaning or laundry jobs it will provide daily needs and it will cost you less in transport costs. Your sister is more vulnerable so please watch over her or you do these kind of jobs together. 9-5jobs are few in supply so the challenge is not just you.

Your dad....most proper pharmacists provide blood pressure tests for free or a small fee like 500naira. Blood pressure tests is the pump.
Or look for Primary healthcare centre of Lagos state in your community there is at least ONE in each LGA or LCDA Easiest way to find them is ask for immunization centre for Lagos state in your. They will have nurses on ground tell them you want to check your dads blood pressure. Charges are minimal or nothing at all.

Wiith immediate effect you must cut out salt in you dads meals, no salt in yam or rice or spaghetti

For skills learning look for churches that may provide free learning. Daystar does,check dsap on the internet. if its in person ypu might have to transport costs then some courses require you buying some materials for the learning

Be encouraged
great advice

However, i don't think OP has the means or financial welwithal applying to US graduate school. A course mate of mine had a solid GPA like OP and he got half funding from a school in US, his family and friends were able to raise the outstanding balance. From the experience i gathered so far from my course mate and online. Op would need to get a passport, pay application fee for some school and probably get application waiver from some other schools too. He also needs constant data and a laptop. I understand he can go to a nearby cafe to apply but i kid you not those cafe will extort the living daylight out of him. The laptop can also be useful for him to learn a digital skill which might be useful when he get to US. I guess all these are essential materials needed to have before sending application. What OP need at this moment is a good job or probably a sponsor. I would prefer someone help him with a job. With that, it will be easier for him to get all those materials. If OP doesn't have a stable job or sponsor, i don't think it will be possible. You can't take out the important of money in our daily life affairs.

And for his parents, i also observe they are not feeding well. If as a person you are not feeding well you will look pale and malnourished which might later results to sickness and death subsequently. Someone approaching 60 or in their 60s deserve nothing less than having adequate food at their disposal. If for instance there's free healthcare without feeding, it will still amount to nothing

I really feel sorry for OP because his family case is really complicated. They're not curse though but improvished in POVERTY. Helping him with a good job or capital to start up a business will help ease the burden and the US application will be feasible.

1 Like

Re: Is My Family Truly Cursed Or Not? by UnfairLife7(m): 8:48am On Feb 04
horlahsunbo225:

You've a good CGPA and looking at japa will be the best.
USA applications just close of recent but I can be in touch with you for next year applications. I believe you'll get a fully funded scholarship with your GPA.

I came from almost similar family like yours but my story changes since I moved to USA 2 years ago. Please don't give up.

Edit
Can you go through this link and let me know if it align with your degree
https://www.canr.msu.edu/spdc/programs/urban_and_regional_planning/urp_graduate_degrees
OP got a good CGPA, JAPA is expensive for someone like him. How do you expect him to fund it even with full funding admission? JAPA is the best option for him though

1 Like

Re: Is My Family Truly Cursed Or Not? by UnfairLife7(m): 9:01am On Feb 04
BRATISLAVA:

~Children cause poverty.

Kobo junkie 2024, 2023, 2022, 2021
what are you even saying? A common sense should tell you having too many children is not good. It keeps one in abject poverty for long with no hope in sight. Op case is a clear example. Despite all his efforts to break out of poverty that his parents put him and his siblings into, he still find it difficult to break out. Even job of 500k may not take him and his family out of poverty. Poverty is a very big disease.
Re: Is My Family Truly Cursed Or Not? by JaskTime7: 5:47am On Feb 05
Taal17:

Be encouraged
Thank you so much for your words. I do appreciate.

My dad is having sight problem and there's a drug he do buy to relieve it. The drugs are expensive now that we can no longer afford it. I don't know if government hospital can help with the drugs or an alternate drugs to help relieve or cure it. I don't know if government hospital help with free drugs in that regards.

1 Like

Re: Is My Family Truly Cursed Or Not? by Lifeinlight: 4:34pm On Feb 06
UnfairLife7:
what are you even saying? A common sense should tell you having too many children is not good. It keeps one in abject poverty for long with no hope in sight. Op case is a clear example. Despite all his efforts to break out of poverty that his parents put him and his siblings into, he still find it difficult to break out. Even job of 500k may not take him and his family out of poverty. Poverty is a very big disease.
you better leave @Bratislava alone. Let him have many children as he wish.

1 Like

Re: Is My Family Truly Cursed Or Not? by Taal17: 4:53pm On Feb 07
JaskTime7:
Thank you so much for your words. I do appreciate.

My dad is having sight problem and there's a drug he do buy to relieve it. The drugs are expensive now that we can no longer afford it. I don't know if government hospital can help with the drugs or an alternate drugs to help relieve or cure it. I don't know if government hospital help with free drugs in that regards.

You need to find out if you Dad might be hypertensive and diabetic. That needs to put under control. Please check for that at primary health care centre.
For his eyes he needs to go to Opthalmology unit of an Lagos state general hospital. Pls the eyes can not be replaced or renewed so avoid any drugs not recommended from the general hospital Ophthalmology unit. Public hospital fees are cheaper than private .

Start with primary health center and check the blood pressure and do food changes as a precaution
Get him to take regular exercise and walking daily.
Re: Is My Family Truly Cursed Or Not? by JaskTime7: 2:53pm On Feb 09
Taal17:

You need to find out if you Dad might be hypertensive and diabetic. That needs to put under control. Please check for that at primary health care centre.
For his eyes he needs to go to Opthalmology unit of an Lagos state general hospital. Pls the eyes can not be replaced or renewed so avoid any drugs not recommended from the general hospital Ophthalmology unit. Public hospital fees are cheaper than private .

Start with primary health center and check the blood pressure and do food changes as a precaution
Get him to take regular exercise and walking daily.
The primary health center is demanding for money for his medication while that of general hospital is the worst. We both went to a general hospital and the crowd was too much. We use a day to buy card. People shared their experience and i realized it may take more than a month before a doctor will attend to us. There are not enough doctors present. And the transportation is much. I wish i could afford a small private clinic.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Women Who Date Married Men / Tpia Is A Godfearing Person, I Dont Find Cheating Attractive. Caveat Emptor / Reasons Behind why Married Women Are More Attractive {don't Miss}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.