Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,129 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

My Wife Is Chasing Me For Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Is Chasing Me For Sex (2159 Views)

Gay Man Chasing Me : My Experience / My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back / Ebonylips' Son: Girls In My School Are Chasing Me (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Wife Is Chasing Me For Sex by LoveUdie: 9:46am On Jan 20
He sent me this:

"Good evening Mom,

As you know, I am one of your followers on social media. I finally got married last Saturday a virgin. Before my wedding, I was really not looking forward to the stories I was hearing how "First time sex is painful... So on and so forth". After a bit of investigation I realized that many of us men lack the right knowledge in this area and I always believe nobody succeed with information gathered from the street. So I got in touch with you four weeks to my wedding and got your book " Sex sweet sex", I sat down to devour that book as if my life was depending on it, anyway I knew the success of my marital life was depending on it. Wow I never knew there was such a practical, exciting Christian book on sex before, I couldn't wait to practice everything I read in that book. Finally the big day came last Saturday when I got wedded, that night my wife was a bit scared but I knew from that book how to go about things, hummmm after giving her a "treat" lol, after tasted to this blessed gift from heaven, ehehe she has been chasing after me for more in the morning, in the afternoon and in the evening. Wow I am a witness that the knowledge in that book works, I am a witness that you can get it right first time. Thank you so much ma'am, I waiting for part two of that book lol.
God bless you Ma'am.

All the way from Zambia."

Mr Kashoba.

I love hot testimonies. This one is hot!!!

I wasn't boasting when I say the book is hot! It is hot!!And it works!!!

Men who know how to give sex hot to their wives don't lack conjugal bliss! Not only is it an ego boost for a woman to practically chase you for sex, it is an hormone boiler and sweet orgasm booster for.......https://www.gistreal.ng/?m=1
Re: My Wife Is Chasing Me For Sex by Rexymania(m): 3:20pm On Jan 20
Zambia people too like sex
Re: My Wife Is Chasing Me For Sex by marsup: 9:33pm On Jan 20
No one's buying.
Try again later... grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Real Meaning Of The Word Girl. / Is It Necessary to Be A Girl's Friend Before You Start Dating Her? / Can You Marry A None-Graduate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.