Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,542 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

I am A Danger To Myself And Others - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I am A Danger To Myself And Others (764 Views)

Gender As A Danger Signal / My Honour Has Been Restord But There Is A Danger Head / Feminism Poses A Great Danger To The Male Gender [See Tweet] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I am A Danger To Myself And Others by BItt: 11:08am On Jan 20
I am going through a very rough time that has refused to change. I am confused if I should admit myself into a mental hospital. I am not have not been myself for a while now.

Apart from my financial situation and lack, I am not just happy with life. Before, I used to be optimistic and vibrant but now I am very depressed. I know not having money to care for my needs is part of major problems. Poverty wann twist my neck to the back and break am.

The SAPA too much abeg. Rent is due, money no dey. Job no dey. Food no dey. I also do not have friends apart from coming online and sharing my heart. Survival be like magic

I feel the level of anonymity nairaland offers help me to speak in length about how I feel. I made other post before. It's hard to be a man, it's even much harder when you are your own family with no one to lean on.

Nowadays, I have realized I am a danger not to myself alone but the people around me. The more depressed a man becomes, the more susceptible to crime he becomes. If you read this, I am just an avarage guy and an avarage nairalander just expressing himself.
Re: I am A Danger To Myself And Others by blackpanthar: 11:42am On Jan 20
BItt:
I am going through a very rough time that has refused to change. I am confused if I should admit myself into a mental hospital. I am not have not been myself for a while now.

Apart from my financial situation and lack, I am not just happy with life. Before, I used to be optimistic and vibrant but now I am very depressed. I know not having money to care for my needs is part of major problems. Poverty wann twist my neck to the back and break am.

The SAPA too much abeg. Rent is due, money no dey. Job no dey. Food no dey. I also do not have friends apart from coming online and sharing my heart. Survival be like magic

I feel the level of anonymity nairaland offers help me to speak in length about how I feel. I made other post before. It's hard to be a man, it's even much harder when you are your own family with no one to lean on.

Nowadays, I have realized I am a danger not to myself alone but the people around me. The more depressed a man becomes, the more susceptible to crime he becomes. If you read this, I am just an avarage guy and an avarage nairalander just expressing himself.

You ARE just HUNGRY.....

you need GOOD FOOD FOR LIKE 7 DAYS STRETCH....

cold shower

good movies

games

beach experience

THEN YOU WILL BE FINE.

A clear head can see solutions through any situation.

Also you need a MENTOR, someone you can OBEY without doubt and can bring you out of your mess.

Stay strong brother

5 Likes

Re: I am A Danger To Myself And Others by Jennyclay(f): 11:46am On Jan 20
Indeed, you’re really a danger to the society. The heart of a broke man is highly wicked and evil.
Many evil thoughts like rituals would be going through your mind now undecided

Biko, just kindly stay away from a relationship in order not to put someone’s daughter in chronic abject poverty. undecided.

May God help you struggling broke and poor men!!

4 Likes

Re: I am A Danger To Myself And Others by EEIA: 11:52am On Jan 20
Jennyclay:
Indeed, you’re really a danger to the society. The heart of a broke man is highly wicked and evil.

Biko, just kindly stay away from a relationship in order not to put someone’s daughter in chronic abject poverty. undecided.

This one wey you the always shout broke men for Nairaland.

sorry for asking this question but you no the follow your papa talk? cool

4 Likes

Re: I am A Danger To Myself And Others by BItt: 3:07pm On Jan 20
Opay 9067 329 755 cry

Bj01
Re: I am A Danger To Myself And Others by barikay: 3:27pm On Jan 20
Come unto me all year that are labour and heavy laden and I will give u rest, matt 11:28. My brother there is no money anyone will give that can equate to inner peace and joy that christ offers. I want to encourage you to look for Salvation Ministry branch in your city and be part of the Programme GLORY REIGNS, starting on Mon 22nd to 26th. After the programme find your way to the pastor for further directive. Just be sincere with God and watch your life becoming a testimony. www.smhos.org, can drop your number for further direction
Re: I am A Danger To Myself And Others by AgbaDesigner(m): 9:53pm On Jan 20
Jennyclay:

Must you joke with everything? Op don't mind her jare. Nowhere is surplus these days, don't overthink it. E go be
Re: I am A Danger To Myself And Others by Johnjustice: 9:55pm On Jan 20
Stay strong, mingle with people, still some good people around, don't be ashamed to ask...God strengthen you.
Re: I am A Danger To Myself And Others by BItt: 6:56am On Jan 27
Please nairaland assist.
God bless
Opay 9067 329 755
Re: I am A Danger To Myself And Others by BItt: 6:56am On Jan 27
Jennyclay:

Life is not the way you think it is.
I hope you have a reason to understand one day
Re: I am A Danger To Myself And Others by BItt: 6:58am On Jan 27
barikay:
Come unto me all year that are labour and heavy laden and I will give u rest, matt 11:28. My brother there is no money anyone will give that can equate to inner peace and joy that christ offers. I want to encourage you to look for Salvation Ministry branch in your city and be part of the Programme GLORY REIGNS, starting on Mon 22nd to 26th.

You don give me money make I tell you say e no give me inner peace?
You can't minister to a hungry man, no one with an empty tummy will take you serious
Re: I am A Danger To Myself And Others by Mrvictorwrite(m): 7:47am On Jan 27
You don't need to be a danger to yourself

(1) (Reply)

The Average Looking Lady Even No So Pretty Is Prettier Than The Handsome Man / The Role Of A Man In A Relationship Part 1 / I M Confused,help Needed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.