Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,387 members, 7,815,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

My Honour Has Been Restord But There Is A Danger Head - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Honour Has Been Restord But There Is A Danger Head (1132 Views)

I am A Danger To Myself And Others / Gender As A Danger Signal / I Have Been Shot, Pls Nairaland I'm In Danger, Help Me!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Honour Has Been Restord But There Is A Danger Head by samwriter: 6:12pm On May 08, 2022
I gave him surprise attack with an iron rod this morning. at first i could not do it and on the other hand i cant accept defeat. I say to myself this my opportunity that i must not miss it i dont even know how i manage to strike him with the iron but i know i never strike him with force but to my greatest surprise i saw him on the floor helpless but i could not continue to strike further which later regreted because am not a violent person
everybody was surprise to see me pull that stunt.the real issue now is i just receive a call that he is looking for me with cutlass that i should watch my back. rugged men in the house how do i watch my back or defend myself because i know he is looking for revenge. experince men in the house i need your help because i cant keep on runing and fear they catch me to go house now
Re: My Honour Has Been Restord But There Is A Danger Head by SUPERPACK: 6:20pm On May 08, 2022
Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves.” ~ Confucius

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Honour Has Been Restord But There Is A Danger Head by deen84(m): 6:25pm On May 08, 2022
Gather people to go and beg him on your behalf

2 Likes

Re: My Honour Has Been Restord But There Is A Danger Head by samwriter: 6:29pm On May 08, 2022
deen84:
Gather people to go and beg him on your behalf
never i would not go through all that stress and later go and beg him never. I just need advice how to defend my self in case he want to give me the surprise attack. I know they are strong nigger in the house who can give me tip
Re: My Honour Has Been Restord But There Is A Danger Head by funshint(m): 6:39pm On May 08, 2022
You better leave the house till the whole steam cools down. Better go to your parents house for now.
Re: My Honour Has Been Restord But There Is A Danger Head by Truvelisback(m): 6:58pm On May 08, 2022
samwriter:
I gave him surprise attack with an iron rod this morning. at first i could not do it and on the other hand i cant accept defeat. I say to myself this my opportunity that i must not miss it i dont even know how i manage to strike him with the iron but i know i never strike him with force but to my greatest surprise i saw him on the floor helpless but i could not continue to strike further which later regreted because am not a violent person
everybody was surprise to see me pull that stunt.the real issue now is i just receive a call that he is looking for me with cutlass that i should watch my back. rugged men in the house how do i watch my back or defend myself because i know he is looking for revenge. experince men in the house i need your help because i cant keep on runing and fear they catch me to go house now
Oh! U were that coward complaining why God created u that way. U messed up by using a weapon on him. If i were u, i would used first attack approach. I would hit him very hard with my fist on the face or on one of his eyes and ensure it gets swollen, then he can beat me to death if he can grin The most important thing is that atleast is, i have done something to him he would never forget all the days of his life. Next time, he wouldn't want to dare u. So, don't use weapons. Use ur hands to fight.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Honour Has Been Restord But There Is A Danger Head by Streetmovement(m): 7:25pm On May 08, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

I know as this kind Mattias dey be, see Op make I give you small update, since you say you no be wahala person, E clear, but wetin you go do now be say try locate that manchi with enough tested men or if na authority you wan go with no shaking, this journey wey you wan embark on na the kind of journey wey you go go dey to clear up the air but make sure you go there prepared for anything, when you lap him unit make am know say you hear say him dey find you and anything wey him feel say him wan do make him do am now or una get peace talk, Trust me when him see you him go know say you come on board.

Running away wouldn't help your case at all, if to say na me and person tell me say he dey find me with cutlass,me go first locate you first so that make we see who cutlass sharp pass, I don't take threat to life as a joke at all.

Confront your demons today and live freely tomorrow, wetin happen for street suppose end for street.

3 Likes

Re: My Honour Has Been Restord But There Is A Danger Head by Jmichael1(m): 7:37pm On May 08, 2022
Streetmovement:

I know as this kind Mattias dey be, see Op make I give you small update, since you say you no be wahala person, E clear, but wetin you go do now be say try locate that manchi with enough tested men or if na authority you wan go with no shaking, this journey wey you wan embark on na the kind of journey wey you go go dey to clear up the air but make sure you go there prepared for anything, when you lap him unit make am know say you hear say him dey find you and anything wey him feel say him wan do make him do am now or una get peace talk, Trust me when him see you him go know say you come on board.

Running away wouldn't help your case at all, if to say na me and person tell me say he dey find me with cutlass,me go first locate you first so that make we see who cutlass sharp pass, I don't take threat to life as a joke at all.

Confront your demons today and live freely tomorrow, wetin happen for street suppose end for street.

Legit capping.....

1 Like

Re: My Honour Has Been Restord But There Is A Danger Head by Lilsameey: 7:44pm On May 08, 2022
samwriter:
Op, You and the guy no get sense.
Re: My Honour Has Been Restord But There Is A Danger Head by fikayormi(m): 7:51pm On May 08, 2022
Your honor has been restord indeed
Re: My Honour Has Been Restord But There Is A Danger Head by Jmichael1(m): 7:52pm On May 08, 2022
The only tin me get to put for dis Mathias be say,if you know say u be shake shake daddy,report am gv police or sum tight men for the area make Dem settle una matta once and for all......
But if u no say u no be 48 and ur odudu reach,carry sum sailor follow body match him unit...tell am say u know dat game wen he knw
Then make una reason.
If he need vawulence,u gv am double vawulence...if he need peace u gv am peace...

Bt still on still trouble no dey pay
No time for street games again
Nah money every body dey fun nah
Guy use ur upper.

1 Like

Re: My Honour Has Been Restord But There Is A Danger Head by Jmichael1(m): 7:58pm On May 08, 2022
samwriter:
never i would not go through all that stress and later go and beg him never. I just need advice how to defend my self in case he want to give me the surprise attack. I know they are strong nigger in the house who can give me tip

Don't try to be a hard man wen u fully knw u are are not capable....
Base on street life,guy I don see u finish,u be shake shake daddy.
U no be say kind man wen like trouble ,bt one mind they push u

Brodaly use ur upper...
Re: My Honour Has Been Restord But There Is A Danger Head by Jmichael1(m): 8:04pm On May 08, 2022
fikayormi:
Your honor has been restord indeed
grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Honour Has Been Restord But There Is A Danger Head by Streetmovement(m): 1:43pm On May 09, 2022
Jmichael1:
The only tin me get to put for dis Mathias be say,if you know say u be shake shake daddy,report am gv police or sum tight men for the area make Dem settle una matta once and for all......
But if u no say u no be 48 and ur odudu reach,carry sum sailor follow body match him unit...tell am say u know dat game wen he knw
Then make una reason.
If he need vawulence,u gv am double vawulence...if he need peace u gv am peace...

Bt still on still trouble no dey pay
No time for street games again
Nah money every body dey fun nah
Guy use ur upper.

Your eyerinse clear cool

Solid
Re: My Honour Has Been Restord But There Is A Danger Head by headbasher96(m): 3:31pm On May 09, 2022
Awka made might be your saving grace
Re: My Honour Has Been Restord But There Is A Danger Head by samwriter: 4:02pm On May 09, 2022
Streetmovement:

bro i like your style you mean i should locate him first wetin wan sup may sup ba but i know be wahala person na
Re: My Honour Has Been Restord But There Is A Danger Head by samwriter: 4:11pm On May 09, 2022
Jmichael1:

Don't try to be a hard man wen u fully knw u are are not capable....
Base on street life,guy I don see u finish,u be shake shake daddy.
U no be say kind man wen like trouble ,bt one mind they push u

Brodaly use ur upper...
has you take see me finish wen we never meet befor and i know dey form any hard man na that smallie want you me shine for area
Re: My Honour Has Been Restord But There Is A Danger Head by Streetmovement(m): 4:58pm On May 09, 2022
samwriter:
bro i like your style you mean i should locate him first wetin wan sup may sup ba but i know be wahala person na

Yes you don cap say you no be wahala person but person don bring wahala come your door step, it's either you man up or stay the Bleep down.

Incase you forgot, blind man no dey fit collect something from deaf and dumb, if you move properly nobody go fit finesse on you.

Move wisely cool

While at it, go with the mindset that it's either peace or war make he no go take you unawares and stay guided.

I wish you the best
Re: My Honour Has Been Restord But There Is A Danger Head by Kenpaly(m): 6:17pm On May 09, 2022
Op i want you to put stone in ur heart. Dnt ever fear dat manchi if you want to go out put small shap knif in ur waist.in my area people dey fear so much, they ar even saying that im a cultist but that is a lie.Op pls dnt fear that manchi,last dnt stay on street very late in night.
Re: My Honour Has Been Restord But There Is A Danger Head by Nobody: 6:23pm On May 09, 2022
SUPERPACK:
Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves.” ~ Confucius
Perfect quotation!

(1) (Reply)

“I No Know Say Money Dey Ashewo” — Lady Quits Her Day Job To Become Ashewo / I need a wife / 7 Signs A Girl Has Feelings For You And You Do Not Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.