Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,188 members, 7,829,251 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

How Do I Stop My Mum From Consuming Excess Beef And Indomie? - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How Do I Stop My Mum From Consuming Excess Beef And Indomie? (19595 Views)

Anthrax Disease: FG Advises Public To Desist From Consuming Ponmo / How I Made Beef And Vegetables Stir Fry To Start This Christmas (Photos,Video) / Nigeria Ranked The 11th Most Noodles-Consuming Country In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Stop My Mum From Consuming Excess Beef And Indomie? by kkins25(m): 3:24pm On Jan 22
Kobojunkie:
Adults don't need protein? Are you kidding? undecided
cheesy grin grin cheesy grin

Don't you know our body absorbs protein from the atmosphere through our skin? Nairaland science 101.
Re: How Do I Stop My Mum From Consuming Excess Beef And Indomie? by Kobojunkie: 3:30pm On Jan 22
kkins25:
cheesy grin grin cheesy grin

Don't you know our body absorbs protein from the atmosphere through our skin? Nairaland science 101.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: How Do I Stop My Mum From Consuming Excess Beef And Indomie? by spiralwedge(m): 7:43pm On Jan 22
Kobojunkie:
Indomie and rice are both sources of carbohydrates. lipsrsealed

You need to work on your comprehension skills. The indomie and the carbs are in the same sentence.
Of course, indomie and carbs are carbohydrates undecided
Re: How Do I Stop My Mum From Consuming Excess Beef And Indomie? by Kobojunkie: 11:27pm On Jan 22
spiralwedge:
You need to work on your comprehension skills. The indomie and the carbs are in the same sentence.
Of course, indomie and carbs are carbohydrates undecided
So no restrictions necessary on carbs but on protein? undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Moin-Moin Lovers, Come In Here! / How To Cook Delicious Edikang-Ikong Soup With Ugu And Water Leaf (Photos, Video) / A Nairalander's Recreation Of Bolognese Sauce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.