Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,218 members, 7,836,062 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Single Mum Proposes To Her Man With The Help Of Her Kids (pics/video) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Single Mum Proposes To Her Man With The Help Of Her Kids (pics/video) (50204 Views)

Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) / Man Bails Out On Bills After His Date Came With Her 3 Kids (pics/video) / Lady Exposes Her Nude While Taking Picture Of Her Man In The Other Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Single Mum Proposes To Her Man With The Help Of Her Kids (pics/video) by ogbonti: 2:55pm On Jan 21
yomi007k:

You dey make me laugh. [

1.You dey talk about Love. A woman's love is conditional and the condition here is she dey find man wey go carry responsibility of her and her children.

2. The kids know who their real father is. AKA Dad is just an investor, that's why they gotta bond with him.

3. She knows he is a SIMP....and she is running out of time.

4. Dating and Marriage is not the same. A man will enjoy dating but suffer in marriage.
[/b]
5. The only part I agree with you is that it is his life and he is free to make is gaddam choice.[

You dey make me laugh. === PLEASE LAFF NA YOUR NATURAL RIGHT

1.You dey talk about Love. A woman's love is conditional and the condition here is she dey find man wey go carry responsibility of her and her children. ==== WHAT MAKES YOU THINK THE WOMAN BRINGS NOTHING TO THE TABLE? WHAT TYPE OF WOMEN HAVE YOU BEEN DEALING WITH ? I HAVE HAD QUALITY WOMEN IN MY LIFE WHO DID MORE FOR ME THAN I EVER DID FOR THEM FINANCIALLY

2. The kids know who their real father is. AKA Dad is just an investor, that's why they gotta bond with him. ==== WHAT MAKES YOU THINK SO? HAVE YOU READ ABOUT MARIO BALOTELLI FOR INSTANCE? WHO WILL SAVE HIS ADOPTED FATHER THAN HIS NATURAL FATHER IF BOTH WERE IN DANGER ? OGA STOP LIVING IN A BUBBLE, LIFE IS NOT MATHEMATICS

3. She knows he is a SIMP....and she is running out of time. ===== AND THE MAN WHO MARRIES A WOMAN WHO DOES NOT LOVE HIM IS NOT A SIMP?

4. Dating and Marriage is not the same. A man will enjoy dating but suffer in marriage.====== WHEN A WOMAN CHOSES YOU SHE WILL MAKE LIFE EASY AND GREAT FOR YOU - WHEN YOU CHOSE A WOMAN YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN - THAT IS WHY WISE PEOPLE WILL TELL YOU IT IS BETTER FOR THE WOMAN TO LOVE THE MAN MORE THAN THE MAN LOVES THE WOMAN FOR MARRIAGE TO WORK

5. The only part I agree with you is that it is his life and he is free to make is gaddam choice. ===== EXACTLY, HE WEARS THE SHOES- HE KNOWS WHERE IT PINCHES - MARYAM ABACHA HAD A SON FOR SOMEONE ELSE BEFORE HE MARRIED LATE HEAD OF STATE - GEN.SANNI ABACHA- THAT DID NOT STOP HER AND ABACHA HAVING ABOUT 10 MORE CHILDREN TOGETHER - - EVEN THE FIRST SON FOR ANOTHER MAN BORE THE NAME ABACHA AS HIS LAST NAME - AND THEY LIVED HAPPILY AS ONE FAMILY AND 25 YEARS AFTER HIS DEATH, MARYAM HAS NOT MARRIED ANOTHER MAN - THATS LOVE, THATS RESPECT --- WILL YOUR WOMAN WHO DIDNT HAVE A CHILD FOR SOME ONE ELSE BEFORE YOU MARRIED HER BE THAT LOYAL TO YOU EVEN IN DEATH ?

Thanks for the discuss - God bless you

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Single Mum Proposes To Her Man With The Help Of Her Kids (pics/video) by GorgeousAF(f): 2:58pm On Jan 21
KingNom:
Amazing! We thank God for life!

On a more important note:
Do you know that you are to live/exist forever, even after putting off your body (i.e death)?

A Human being is actually a spirit residing in a body. Dead body means the person inside (who is a spirit) has left, to meet God for his/her just reward.

To get set for Now and WHEN you will leave your body;
Please accept Jesus into Your Heart as Lord and Saviour TODAY and live for Him!

You are not promised tomorrow!

There's no other Perfect sacrifice for Your sin (they must be paid for before the God Almighty of Justice) except that of Jesus. Acts 4:12

This is because your good works no matter how noble can never raise you to God's level of righteousness & holiness which is too high for a human being to attain by himself/herself

Adam's sin, which you inherited through bloodline and your sins, have been fully paid for by God's Eternal Word who became a man, Jesus. He died in your place (God's mercy) and rose with eternal life for you. John 3:16

PLEASE SAY OUT LOUD:
Dear Loving God, I thank You that Jesus died and rose for salvation. I accept Jesus into my heart as Lord and Saviour TODAY! Thank You for washing my sins away and lovingly making me brand new, your child in Jesus Name, Amen! (Romans 10:9-10, John 1:12-14)

CONGRATULATIONS! You are now a Righteous Child of God! Kindly get and study the Bible and Rhapsody of Realities regularly. (1Peter 2:1-4)

Please message me for more information. God Bless You ! smiley

Ohhhhh Glorrrryyyyyyy๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œthe word works!!!!!!!! Hallelujah

1 Like

Re: Single Mum Proposes To Her Man With The Help Of Her Kids (pics/video) by JuanDeDios: 2:59pm On Jan 21
DaddyRochie1642:
See the man smiling and shining teeth like goat,

Which kind blackmailing be this,

I am seeing up to three children from what I'm seeing, how will a right thinking single man marry a single mother of three children, make that man no gree o.
Seems the last born (the third) is their child together.
Re: Single Mum Proposes To Her Man With The Help Of Her Kids (pics/video) by Expanse2020(m): 3:03pm On Jan 21
This situation na what de call ONE CORNER again
Re: Single Mum Proposes To Her Man With The Help Of Her Kids (pics/video) by EdiskyHarry: 3:03pm On Jan 21
Not my portion

1 Like

Re: Single Mum Proposes To Her Man With The Help Of Her Kids (pics/video) by takimsipho(m): 3:06pm On Jan 21
ogbonti:

You dey make me laugh. === PLEASE LAFF NA YOUR NATURAL RIGHT

1.You dey talk about Love. A woman's love is conditional and the condition here is she dey find man wey go carry responsibility of her and her children. ==== WHAT MAKES YOU THINK THE WOMAN BRINGS NOTHING TO THE TABLE? WHAT TYPE OF WOMEN HAVE YOU BEEN DEALING WITH ? I HAVE HAD QUALITY WOMEN IN MY LIFE WHO DID MORE FOR ME THAN I EVER DID FOR THEM FINANCIALLY

2. The kids know who their real father is. AKA Dad is just an investor, that's why they gotta bond with him. ==== WHAT MAKES YOU THINK SO? HAVE YOU READ ABOUT MARIO BALOTELLI FOR INSTANCE? WHO WILL SAVE HIS ADOPTED FATHER THAN HIS NATURAL FATHER IF BOTH WERE IN DANGER ? OGA STOP LIVING IN A BUBBLE, LIFE IS NOT MATHEMATICS

3. She knows he is a SIMP....and she is running out of time. ===== AND THE MAN WHO MARRIES A WOMAN WHO DOES NOT LOVE HIM IS NOT A SIMP?

4. Dating and Marriage is not the same. A man will enjoy dating but suffer in marriage.====== WHEN A WOMAN CHOSES YOU SHE WILL MAKE LIFE EASY AND GREAT FOR YOU - WHEN YOU CHOSE A WOMAN YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN - THAT IS WHY WISE PEOPLE WILL TELL YOU IT IS BETTER FOR THE WOMAN TO LOVE THE MAN MORE THAN THE MAN LOVES THE WOMAN FOR MARRIAGE TO WORK

5. The only part I agree with you is that it is his life and he is free to make is gaddam choice. ===== EXACTLY, HE WEARS THE SHOES- HE KNOWS WHERE IT PINCHES - MARYAM ABACHA HAD A SON FOR SOMEONE ELSE BEFORE HE MARRIED LATE HEAD OF STATE - GEN.SANNI ABACHA- THAT DID NOT STOP HER AND ABACHA HAVING ABOUT 10 MORE CHILDREN TOGETHER - - EVEN THE FIRST SON FOR ANOTHER MAN BORE THE NAME ABACHA AS HIS LAST NAME - AND THEY LIVED HAPPILY AS ONE FAMILY AND 25 YEARS AFTER HIS DEATH, MARYAM HAS NOT MARRIED ANOTHER MAN - THATS LOVE, THATS RESPECT --- WILL YOUR WOMAN WHO DIDNT HAVE A CHILD FOR SOME ONE ELSE BEFORE YOU MARRIED HER BE THAT LOYAL TO YOU EVEN IN DEATH ?

Thanks for the discuss - God bless you
. All this talk for baby mama? Abeg if she wasn't a babymama, would she have agreed for that guy? Guy it seems you have no idea of what single mothers are capable of. My ex is a single mother, you need to see the kind of shakara she used to do when she never born. Like she was doing me a favor by dating me, but now as babymama Na she humble pass. Women will do anything to get a guy to commit when she has already has had kids

5 Likes

Re: Single Mum Proposes To Her Man With The Help Of Her Kids (pics/video) by Duru009(m): 3:08pm On Jan 21
This guy should not deceive this woman, because single MOTHERS are always extremely jealous. I will advise that guy to go and marry a single woman......

Because sooner or later, he will leave.....

1 Like

Re: Single Mum Proposes To Her Man With The Help Of Her Kids (pics/video) by SamoraWarrior: 3:09pm On Jan 21
My brother... Run oooo

This is nothing but problem

1 Like

Re: Single Mum Proposes To Her Man With The Help Of Her Kids (pics/video) by LastProphet: 3:17pm On Jan 21
DaddyRochie1642:

I am seeing up to three children from what I'm seeing, how will a right thinking single man marry a single mother of three children, make that man no gree o.

You won't get any African American single mum with less than 4 to 5 kids, and each from a different father. Pray for the guy

2 Likes

Re: Single Mum Proposes To Her Man With The Help Of Her Kids (pics/video) by Dybala11(m): 3:18pm On Jan 21
Dpharisee:

I just realised you are a lady, so I will rephrase my comment, no reasonable man plans his life with his wife's resources, even if she's Lola Alakija and the husband does labourer work he will still be asked to bring N1500 out of the N2000 he received yesterday from painting his neighbours house to buy a loaf of bread ๐Ÿž for the family; while she will easily claim that her own money has been budgeted to buy a G-Wagon for the 'family' from the millions in her account which sounds logical to an average mind; but the man is going to be in distress after N1500 has been taken out of his last N2000.

She has tried everything else and she couldn't get him to commit after years of their relationship, so she had to put him on the spot in front of friends and family, imagine how all those people will look at him if he says NO?
He will forever be seen as taking undue advantage of her situation as a single mum, a player and deceiver of sort who has been lying to her all along.
Many including some of his fellow men will be like if you knew she is not worthy of being your wife why have you been wasting her time and those of her kids all these years; now after collecting all her money (even if it's the man spending all his money on them) you rejected her like a piece of rag in public', I didn't know that this man has this kind of wicked mind o grin

Whether he GREES of he no GREE none of the options is very favourable for the man! grin

That alias 'Dad' off me walahi it means that there's still an original dad somewhere to those kids grin
You're wrong, the man had prior knowledge of the proposal. Looking at the branded shirt that he's wearing?

2 Likes

Re: Single Mum Proposes To Her Man With The Help Of Her Kids (pics/video) by We4all: 3:23pm On Jan 21
DaddyRochie1642:

What if the man too has kids?

2 Likes

Re: Single Mum Proposes To Her Man With The Help Of Her Kids (pics/video) by BluntCrazeMan: 3:28pm On Jan 21
Visocrate:
Ok the kid now is the reason for the marriage I wish you blessings and Favour in it

It's like he had been like a dad to them all the while.
And they love him.

One thing here is, he won't ever get angry or mad at them, else they will start misbehaving.
Re: Single Mum Proposes To Her Man With The Help Of Her Kids (pics/video) by mywells: 3:35pm On Jan 21
A football match never start with one zero,not even three zero,responsibilities would be a burden,when the man buys food stuff in the house or drinks before you knows it's gone, it's a very crazy relationship the best thing you'll know how to do is to over look all the times.

2 Likes

Re: Single Mum Proposes To Her Man With The Help Of Her Kids (pics/video) by jojothaiv(m): 3:36pm On Jan 21
None of business sha
Re: Single Mum Proposes To Her Man With The Help Of Her Kids (pics/video) by Drrr: 3:36pm On Jan 21
OMO! SEE ORIGINAL TRAP!! TRAP OF DISASTERS!! ANTELOPE HAS ENTERED INTO HUNTER'S TRAP!!! YOU WILL SOON SEE SEASON TWO OF THIS KONJI MAN BY THE TIME THE PROBLEM STARTS. REAL MEN CAN NEVER BE CAGED BY PUSSY.
officialwdhtv:
Trendy video of a single mum proposing to her man with the help of her children shocked cool

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32ja2XFJCC4

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C2U4OIKPe81/?igsh=MThod3Z5dHkwZzYzZQ==

2 Likes

Re: Single Mum Proposes To Her Man With The Help Of Her Kids (pics/video) by SaLongs1(m): 3:40pm On Jan 21
Nazgul:

Lol... I actually counted 8 children. grin
Chineke!!

2 Likes

Re: Single Mum Proposes To Her Man With The Help Of Her Kids (pics/video) by Decarbonisation: 3:41pm On Jan 21
Epic fail!

1 Like

Re: Single Mum Proposes To Her Man With The Help Of Her Kids (pics/video) by ExtremeDot: 3:42pm On Jan 21
A.K.A. Dad. Hahahahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Single Mum Proposes To Her Man With The Help Of Her Kids (pics/video) by ashawopikin(m): 3:43pm On Jan 21
See pressure, the man is under pressure, see as him dey scratch head

2 Likes

Re: Single Mum Proposes To Her Man With The Help Of Her Kids (pics/video) by Burgcudi(m): 3:43pm On Jan 21
He was very shy

1 Like

Re: Single Mum Proposes To Her Man With The Help Of Her Kids (pics/video) by ChiefS(m): 3:57pm On Jan 21
DaddyRochie1642:

U sabi wetin the woman give the man that twisted him brain?

1 Like

Re: Single Mum Proposes To Her Man With The Help Of Her Kids (pics/video) by sukkot: 4:00pm On Jan 21
Rejouir:
Lol ๐Ÿ˜†, baldness is a genetic trait o!

Telogen effluvium is a common type of hair loss that affects people after they experience severe stress or a change to their body. Symptoms include thinning hair, usually around the top of your head. Treatment exists to reverse hair loss, but hair will typically grow back in three to six months without treatment

https://my.clevelandclinic.org/health/diseases/24486-telogen-effluvium

2 Likes

Re: Single Mum Proposes To Her Man With The Help Of Her Kids (pics/video) by AK481(m): 4:08pm On Jan 21
E dey whine ?

The mumu agree ?

2 Likes

Re: Single Mum Proposes To Her Man With The Help Of Her Kids (pics/video) by cyberguy72(m): 4:20pm On Jan 21
Maybe na skit

1 Like

Re: Single Mum Proposes To Her Man With The Help Of Her Kids (pics/video) by stampo: 4:21pm On Jan 21
Run o

2 Likes

Re: Single Mum Proposes To Her Man With The Help Of Her Kids (pics/video) by Mayeldah(m): 5:18pm On Jan 21
Bro is starting the match 3 goals down

He better run

2 Likes

Re: Single Mum Proposes To Her Man With The Help Of Her Kids (pics/video) by Metrofox(m): 5:21pm On Jan 21
Gentlesoul2021:

grin grin
U dey see wetin I dey see too... Wetin b AKA...

grin grin women with their funny way of thinking. She think say Dad na guy name.. joker
Re: Single Mum Proposes To Her Man With The Help Of Her Kids (pics/video) by Metrofox(m): 5:26pm On Jan 21
Nazgul:

I made my post based on the man in question, and not men in general.

The kids aren't his, so it's his wife's responsibility to offset a considerable portion of their expenses. Not his.

How long do you think she'll do that before she starts to give the poor man attitude in the house? Dey play, you never sabi women

2 Likes

Re: Single Mum Proposes To Her Man With The Help Of Her Kids (pics/video) by Metrofox(m): 5:33pm On Jan 21
sukkot:
you people are assuming those are not his kids. those are his kids. he just no wan marry to lose half his assets

If they are his kids, why did they
print Uncle Chris on their shirts?
Re: Single Mum Proposes To Her Man With The Help Of Her Kids (pics/video) by lagosrd: 5:35pm On Jan 21
officialwdhtv:
Trendy video of a single mum proposing to her man with the help of her children shocked cool

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32ja2XFJCC4

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C2U4OIKPe81/?igsh=MThod3Z5dHkwZzYzZQ==

Last bus stop fo the ht lady . That was an ambushment. You will be daddy by all means. But wait oo, are they not too many of them . Well, there is nothing God cannot do.
Re: Single Mum Proposes To Her Man With The Help Of Her Kids (pics/video) by gentlemate00: 5:39pm On Jan 21
Big trap!

DaddyRochie1642:

1 Like

Re: Single Mum Proposes To Her Man With The Help Of Her Kids (pics/video) by themanderon: 5:42pm On Jan 21
Uncle Chris haff entered. I wish him good luck.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Warns Yahoo Boys: "Come With Your Work ID Before Asking Me Out" / Beautiful Amputee Curvy Lady Slays In Swimsuit (Photos) / Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.