Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,569 members, 7,816,396 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Single Mum Proposes To Her Man With The Help Of Her Kids (pics/video) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Single Mum Proposes To Her Man With The Help Of Her Kids (pics/video) (50129 Views)

Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) / Man Bails Out On Bills After His Date Came With Her 3 Kids (pics/video) / Lady Exposes Her Nude While Taking Picture Of Her Man In The Other Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Single Mum Proposes To Her Man With The Help Of Her Kids (pics/video) by JoeEeL(m): 5:44pm On Jan 21
Nazgul:

Lol... I actually counted 8 children. grin

2 Likes

Re: Single Mum Proposes To Her Man With The Help Of Her Kids (pics/video) by JoeEeL(m): 6:11pm On Jan 21
maivd:
Nah ambush be this

I swear.

Pure terrorism.

2 Likes

Re: Single Mum Proposes To Her Man With The Help Of Her Kids (pics/video) by grandstar(m): 6:23pm On Jan 21
obaidan:

Because child support is their surest way to financial freedom. Imagine collecting 1k each from 3 different fathers, then u have a 3k net income, u dun dey earn almost 100k gross income per year.

The problem is that there is no stigma attached to being a baby mama. Most baby fathers too have many children and cannot pay much and many are in jail

1 Like

Re: Single Mum Proposes To Her Man With The Help Of Her Kids (pics/video) by ade4real2016: 6:41pm On Jan 21
Guess this guy has done well...Good luck to him...
Re: Single Mum Proposes To Her Man With The Help Of Her Kids (pics/video) by jeff1607(m): 6:41pm On Jan 21
Single mom? Bad decision for any young man, ex can still call her at any time he likes even in his presence, no exclusivity, her kids comes first, her focus isn't her new home but the old

4 Likes

Re: Single Mum Proposes To Her Man With The Help Of Her Kids (pics/video) by Richfella1(m): 7:12pm On Jan 21
Dpharisee:

I just realised you are a lady, so I will rephrase my comment, no reasonable man plans his life with his wife's resources, even if she's Lola Alakija and the husband does labourer work he will still be asked to bring N1500 out of the N2000 he received yesterday from painting his neighbours house to buy a loaf of bread 🍞 for the family; while she will easily claim that her own money has been budgeted to buy a G-Wagon for the 'family' from the millions in her account which sounds logical to an average mind; but the man is going to be in distress after N1500 has been taken out of his last N2000.

She has tried everything else and she couldn't get him to commit after years of their relationship, so she had to put him on the spot in front of friends and family, imagine how all those people will look at him if he says NO?
He will forever be seen as taking undue advantage of her situation as a single mum, a player and deceiver of sort who has been lying to her all along.
Many including some of his fellow men will be like if you knew she is not worthy of being your wife why have you been wasting her time and those of her kids all these years; now after collecting all her money (even if it's the man spending all his money on them) you rejected her like a piece of rag in public', I didn't know that this man has this kind of wicked mind o grin

Whether he GREES or he no GREE none of the options is very favourable for the man! grin

That alias 'Dad' off me walahi it means that there's still an original dad somewhere to those kids grin

My man...

As you said, just peak manipulation.

2 Likes

Re: Single Mum Proposes To Her Man With The Help Of Her Kids (pics/video) by ayo6hammiey(m): 7:17pm On Jan 21
Dem don set baba up 🀣🀣
Re: Single Mum Proposes To Her Man With The Help Of Her Kids (pics/video) by ogbonti: 7:21pm On Jan 21
takimsipho:
. All this talk for baby mama? Abeg if she wasn't a babymama, would she have agreed for that guy? Guy it seems you have no idea of what single mothers are capable of. My ex is a single mother, you need to see the kind of shakara she used to do when she never born. Like she was doing me a favor by dating me, but now as babymama Na she humble pass. Women will do anything to get a guy to commit when she has already has had kids

Something or experience must humble a person in life to see life from a mature perspective - you too as a man - when you were in your early 20's having 6 packs - wearing pencil troussers - carrying weight - playing soccer for 2 hours non stop all that energy - all that confidence - there were people too you were doing shakara for - BUT when the natural changes to your body comes in - maturity sets in - you concede some of your ego and that does not make you less of a human being, does it? who will not grow old ? who can say for certainty that changes will not happen to their body ? And if you are not humble enough to take her for who she is and you think "because she is now a single mother and you rub that on her a face as "a bargaining chip or means to demean her" - IT MEANS YOU NEVER DESERVED HER IN THE FIRST PLACE.

I asked a question which you could not answer - just because a lady gave birth and became a single mother - does that mean your wife you married who was not a single mother did not engage in multiple abortions before she met you ? As long as you didn't meet a girl as a virgin - there is 90% chances she has had at least 1 or 2 abortions or more, before she met you - do not be blinded by that innocent looks of some girls - you will be amazed how many of them have 3 to 4 abortions in their relationships and reckless life CV- not to talk of the body counts

Only in Nigeria dating a single mother is a taboo - to all of you guys who want to japa - the best ladies in the diaspora who will treat you with respect and give you that peace of mind and bring in the maturity that will help u get settled and achieve your goals overseas are most single mothers - probably those whose kids are already above 18 years old - all that sweet 16 oyinbo girls you fantasize about will lead you to your doom - na me talk am - take care, am done debating childish foolishness - of being a single mother is a death sentence - coming from a guy whose current girlfriend may have had 5 abortions and above 500 men body count - mshewwwww i hate nansense angry

1 Like

Re: Single Mum Proposes To Her Man With The Help Of Her Kids (pics/video) by Funmy23: 7:34pm On Jan 21
This one is already gone smiling like a sheep. They even wore matching T-shirts. Awon King and Queen wonderful 😊
Re: Single Mum Proposes To Her Man With The Help Of Her Kids (pics/video) by sharone21(f): 7:57pm On Jan 21
Alexlalax1:
For those of you spewing trash, better know that love is in the eyes of the beholder. I heard her saying she had a kid for him and that they've loved up for ten years. Stop belittling her cuz she's a woman. If it's me, I'll follow my heart and not what people are saying. Who gave you a say over my life?

Thanks, don't mind all these African reasoning.

Matthew Perry, who acted in Friends sitcom wished he had a single mum with child that he was dating and married.... He was too lonely despite being comfortable and resorted to more alcohol... Died at only 54yrs.

What about superstar rapper Eve who married single dad ( white)with 4 kids already and she is the only OUTSIDER( using Nairaland men's word)? Or Ashanti pregnant for single dad Nelly?

Sometimes marriages we bet will work out will not even work out at all: See Israel and his virgin wife..... What about Nairaland Virgin preacher, Jerome Starks that disvirgined his virgin and dumped her in the streets, maybe searching for another virgin in the North( lol).

Do what works for you( according to our Naija Comedians), don't listen to anybody.... Pray and go ahead.... Ask God too for money..... Lack of money causes a lot of stupid talks.

2 Likes

Re: Single Mum Proposes To Her Man With The Help Of Her Kids (pics/video) by merits(m): 8:32pm On Jan 21
officialwdhtv:
Trendy video of a single mum proposing to her man with the help of her children shocked cool

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32ja2XFJCC4

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C2U4OIKPe81/?igsh=MThod3Z5dHkwZzYzZQ==

I can't just father someone's children is a capital NO for me

1 Like

Re: Single Mum Proposes To Her Man With The Help Of Her Kids (pics/video) by HRMK: 8:40pm On Jan 21
children?up to how many?dat na BUCARTA EXTRAORDINARY OOO
Re: Single Mum Proposes To Her Man With The Help Of Her Kids (pics/video) by Gandrova: 9:34pm On Jan 21
DaddyRochie1642:
See the man smiling and shining teeth like goat,

Which kind blackmailing be this,

I am seeing up to three children from what I'm seeing, how will a right thinking single man marry a single mother of three children, make that man no gree o.
If the woman happened to be your sister, would you have written this?
Re: Single Mum Proposes To Her Man With The Help Of Her Kids (pics/video) by papyjaypaul: 9:49pm On Jan 21
ceejay80s:

It's like u are married to someone's wife or about to

Are you the husband
Re: Single Mum Proposes To Her Man With The Help Of Her Kids (pics/video) by cruzie75(m): 9:54pm On Jan 21
I will advice you to be a supporting dad to those kids. but marrying their mum because of the kids is not a good idea to avoid future problem. except where the father to those kids is late and no contention then you can proceed. where their dad is still alive, my brother give yourself brain. they are cute the lady looking beautiful. big temptation to resist. wish you the best.
Re: Single Mum Proposes To Her Man With The Help Of Her Kids (pics/video) by iLegendd(m): 10:13pm On Jan 21
This is why it's good for every man to have a sense of humor. If it's a man with a sense of humor, he'll dodge it and everyone will laugh.
Re: Single Mum Proposes To Her Man With The Help Of Her Kids (pics/video) by Mayplays(f): 10:34pm On Jan 21
Rejouir:
Lol πŸ˜†, baldness is a genetic trait o!
There are different causes of baldness
Re: Single Mum Proposes To Her Man With The Help Of Her Kids (pics/video) by Alexlalax1(m): 10:53pm On Jan 21
[Whate works for A might not necessarily work for B...This is what some people don't understand. Moreover, some of the people commenting here knows nothing about life. Some are still kids... if you talk, them go abuse you and call you a simpquote author=sharone21 post=128056144]

Matthew Perry, who acted in Friends sitcom wished he had a single mum with child that he was dating and married.... He was too lonely despite being comfortable and resorted to more alcohol... Died at only 54yrs.

What about superstar rapper Eve who married single dad ( white)with 4 kids already and she is the only OUTSIDER( using Nairaland men's word)? Or Ashanti pregnant for single dad Nelly?

Sometimes marriages we bet will work out will not even work out at all: See Israel and his virgin wife..... What about Nairaland Virgin preacher, Jerome Starks that disvirgined his virgin and dumped her in the streets, maybe searching for another virgin in the North( lol).

Do what works for you( according to our Naija Comedians), don't listen to anybody.... Pray and go ahead.... Ask God too for money..... Lack of money causes a lot of stupid talks.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Single Mum Proposes To Her Man With The Help Of Her Kids (pics/video) by abba190: 10:58pm On Jan 21
iLegendd:
This is why it's good for every man to have a sense of humor. If it's a man with a sense of humor, he'll doge it and everyone will laugh.

buenos noches patron. may i drop?
Re: Single Mum Proposes To Her Man With The Help Of Her Kids (pics/video) by takimsipho(m): 11:37pm On Jan 21
Re: Single Mum Proposes To Her Man With The Help Of Her Kids (pics/video) by takimsipho(m): 11:50pm On Jan 21
ogbonti:

Something or experience must humble a person in life to see life from a mature perspective - you too as a man - when you were in your early 20's having 6 packs - wearing pencil troussers - carrying weight - playing soccer for 2 hours non stop all that energy - all that confidence - there were people too you were doing shakara for - BUT when the natural changes to your body comes in - maturity sets in - you concede some of your ego and that does not make you less of a human being, does it? who will not grow old ? who can say for certainty that changes will not happen to their body ? And if you are not humble enough to take her for who she is and you think "because she is now a single mother and you rub that on her a face as "a bargaining chip or means to demean her" - IT MEANS YOU NEVER DESERVED HER IN THE FIRST PLACE.

I asked a question which you could not answer - just because a lady gave birth and became a single mother - does that mean your wife you married who was not a single mother did not engage in multiple abortions before she met you ? As long as you didn't meet a girl as a virgin - there is 90% chances she has had at least 1 or 2 abortions or more, before she met you - do not be blinded by that innocent looks of some girls - you will be amazed how many of them have 3 to 4 abortions in their relationships and reckless life CV- not to talk of the body counts

Only in Nigeria dating a single mother is a taboo - to all of you guys who want to japa - the best ladies in the diaspora who will treat you with respect and give you that peace of mind and bring in the maturity that will help u get settled and achieve your goals overseas are most single mothers - probably those whose kids are already above 18 years old - all that sweet 16 oyinbo girls you fantasize about will lead you to your doom - na me talk am - take care, am done debating childish foolishness - of being a single mother is a death sentence - coming from a guy whose current girlfriend may have had 5 abortions and above 500 men body count - mshewwwww i hate nansense angry
bro you can't gaslight people to think that just because a girl isn't a baby mama means she is a serial abortionists. Abeg, if you don spoil don't think everyone is like that. So now single mothers are the saints now abi? If they were all perfect as you claim, why don't their baby daddy stay with them in the first place? Abeg nothing you go talk, whenever there's single mother matter, they are always guys like you who wanna make everybody feel bad because they don't wanna get involved in a mess they didn't help create. So my ex that cheated and got pregnant for someone else, it's me now that doesn't deserve her? Chai, don't introject your issues to everyone. OK from now hence forth, every woman should have 3 kids first before marriage, since they are the best abi? Your yeye dey smell. When educated people are building their careers una dey sleep around, now you wanna guilt trip everyone. Women are so choosy when it comes to selecting a mate, but God forbid a man wants to choose
Re: Single Mum Proposes To Her Man With The Help Of Her Kids (pics/video) by takimsipho(m): 12:09am On Jan 22
sharone21:

Do what works for you( according to our Naija Comedians), don't listen to anybody.... Pray and go ahead.... Ask God too for money..... Lack of money causes a lot of stupid talks.
So if am dating a girl who isn't a single mother, I should breakup with her and marry single mother abi? Since they are the best. Shey Michelle Obama na single mother? Beyonce is also single mother abi? You wanna gaslight everyone to think that single mothers are the best we could ever have, if they were so perfect why did their baby daddy leave in the first place. You call it African mentality, when white people are building careers before having kids. Even bad boys go for good girls, no amount of gaslighting will change our minds. Everything changed in the 2000s, as a kid growing up, no contraceptives or condoms, yet they were very few single mothers. If they talk about absentince before marry, you will wanna crucify us, but immediately you become baby mama, everybody should sympathize with you. As far as my prick is functional, then I will prefer to have my own kids.

3 Likes

Re: Single Mum Proposes To Her Man With The Help Of Her Kids (pics/video) by eluquenson(m): 2:20am On Jan 22
So many hypocrites are here. Marriage is not about a young man and a young woman. It’s about who you love with your heart. A lot of single ladies here with wahala pro max.

Pray you get your own wife or husband either single mum or single father, it makes no difference.

The bottom line in marriage is BLISS

2 Likes

Re: Single Mum Proposes To Her Man With The Help Of Her Kids (pics/video) by sharone21(f): 4:22am On Jan 22
takimsipho:
So if am dating a girl who isn't a single mother, I should breakup with her and marry single mother abi? Since they are the best. Shey Michelle Obama na single mother? Beyonce is also single mother abi? You wanna gaslight everyone to think that single mothers are the best we could ever have, if they were so perfect why did their baby daddy leave in the first place. You call it African mentality, when white people are building careers before having kids. Even bad boys go for good girls, no amount of gaslighting will change our minds. Everything changed in the 2000s, as a kid growing up, no contraceptives or condoms, yet they were very few single mothers. If they talk about absentince before marry, you will wanna crucify us, but immediately you become baby mama, everybody should sympathize with you. As far as my prick is functional, then I will prefer to have my own kids.

Do anything that works for you.... Know that sometimes it is what people hate most in life that they see.....

This type of relationship is not for everyone.

A man can marry and tomorrow he is no more or divorces and his wife becomes single mum and another man marries her with the children, so taking care of the late man's children or the divorcees kids is bad?

That's why the whites are different. They will pick someone anywhere and raise like their kids.....
Re: Single Mum Proposes To Her Man With The Help Of Her Kids (pics/video) by Anytinproperty1: 6:02am On Jan 22
Oga no gree for anybody, na setup ...
Re: Single Mum Proposes To Her Man With The Help Of Her Kids (pics/video) by ogbonti: 6:12am On Jan 22
takimsipho:
bro you can't gaslight people to think that just because a girl isn't a baby mama means she is a serial abortionists. Abeg, if you don spoil don't think everyone is like that. So now single mothers are the saints now abi? If they were all perfect as you claim, why don't their baby daddy stay with them in the first place? Abeg nothing you go talk, whenever there's single mother matter, they are always guys like you who wanna make everybody feel bad because they don't wanna get involved in a mess they didn't help create. So my ex that cheated and got pregnant for someone else, it's me now that doesn't deserve her? Chai, don't introject your issues to everyone. OK from now hence forth, every woman should have 3 kids first before marriage, since they are the best abi? Your yeye dey smell. When educated people are building their careers una dey sleep around, now you wanna guilt trip everyone. Women are so choosy when it comes to selecting a mate, but God forbid a man wants to choose

bro you can't gaslight [YOU ARE THE ONE WHO CHOSE TO GAS LIGHT SINGLE MOTHERS BECAUSE YOU HAVE A WEIRD SENSE OF CATEGORIZING EVERY LADY WHO UNFORNATELY BECAME A SINGLE MOTHER AS IRRESPONSIBLE AND TOTALLY USELESS FORGETTING THE FACT THAT MANY ARE VICTIMS OF CIRCUMSTANCES - WHAT IF SHE WAS RAPED AS A KID, AND BECAUSE SHE WAS NAIVE AND ASHAMED SHE DIDNT TELL HER PARENTS AND WHEN IT WAS DISCOVERED, THE PARENTS BEING RELIGIOUS DECIDED THAT AS LONG AS THE PERSON WHO DID IT IS IDENTIFIED, SHE SHOULD HAVE THE BABY BECAUSE SHE IS AN ONLY CHILD AND THEY ARE SCARED OF LOSING HER THROUGH ABORTION - SO ALL OF A SUDDEN THIS UNFORTUNATE GIRL SHOULD NEVER BE LOVED OR MARRIED AGAIN IN LIFE? ARE YOU OK, MR. PERFECT?] people to think that just because a girl isn't a baby mama means she is a serial abortionists.[MR. PERFECT, I ONLY BROUGHT THAT ARGUMENT TO COUNTER YOURS (WHICH IS A BRAZEN FACT) - BECAUSE YOU HAVE WRITTEN AN EPISTLE DEMONIZING SINGLE MOTHERS LIKE THEY SOME ROTTEN BACK OF TOMATOES OR STINKING SEWAGE AND NEVER DESERVING TO BE MARRIED TO ANYONE ELSE BUT A MAN WHO MADE THEM MOTHERS] Abeg, if you don spoil don't think everyone is like that.[HERE YOU GO AGAIN, EVEN AS A MAN- YOU CALL ME SPOILED BECAUSE YOUR HYPOCRISY KNOWS NO BOUNDS- ARE YOU A VIRGIN? I GUESS YOU ARE NOT AND IF YOU HAVE HAD SEX WITH A FEMALE, WITH OR WITHOUT PROTECTION, YOU ARE GUILTY OF POTENTIALLY MAKING THAT FEMALE A BABY MAMA, WE SHOULD KILL YOU BECAUSE YOUR ANIMALISTIC ACT TO SATISFY YOUR URGE WITH A FEMALE WHO IS NOT YOUR WIFE MUST BE CRIMINALIZED? ARE YOU OK?] So now single mothers are the saints now abi? [NO ONE SAID THEY ARE, NO ONE IS PEFECT IN LIFE -INCLUDING YOU WHO THINKS SINGLE MOTHERS DO NOT DESERVE A CHANCE TO GET MARRIED EVER IN THEIR LIVES] If they were all perfect as you claim, why don't their baby daddy stay with them in the first place? [IT TAKES 2 PEOPLE TO AGREE TO BECOME MARRIED- SO SINGLE MOTHERS SHOULD BE KILLED BECAUSE MOST OF THEM ARE VICTIMS MEN WHO PROMISED TO BRING DOWN HEAVEN AND MOVE MOUNTAINS, MARRY HER AND DO EVERYHTING JUST TO GET IN HER PANTS, BUT ONCE SHE BECAME PREGNANT HE BOLTS AWAY - SO SHE MUST BE PUNISHED FOR THE MAN'S IRRESPONSIBILITY?] Abeg nothing you go talk, [MAY GOD BLESS YOU WITH DAUGHTERS OR AT LEAST ONE DAUGHTER AND WHEN LIFE HAPPENS TO HER AND SHE BECOMES A SINGLE MOTHER- PLEASE THROW HER INTO THE LAGOON BECAUSE YOU CAN NOT STAND HER AS NO ONE ELSE SHOULD MARRY HER] whenever there's single mother matter, they are always guys like you who wanna make everybody feel bad because they don't wanna get involved in a mess they didn't help create . So my ex that cheated and got pregnant for someone else, it's me now that doesn't deserve her? WOW!!! THIS IS WHERE ALL YOUR ANGER IS COMING FROM AND IT HAS MADE YOU ABANDON YOUR BRAIN IN REASONING PROBABLY -YOU HAVE NOT HEALED FROM THE REJECTION SHE PUT YOU THROUGH WHEN SHE WAS NOT YET A SINGLE MOTHER, HENCE THIS HATE YOU EXHIBIT HERE, YOU BETTER SO SEE A PSYCHIATRIST OR PSYCHLOGIST TO WEEN YOU OUT OF HATE - I rest my case because by your own admission - you are arguing from the angle of unchecked emotions, not rationality Chai, don't introject your issues to everyone. OK from now hence forth, every woman should have 3 kids first before marriage, since they are the best abi? Your yeye dey smell. When educated people are building their careers una dey sleep around, now you wanna guilt trip everyone. Women are so choosy when it comes to selecting a mate, but God forbid a man wants to choose
Re: Single Mum Proposes To Her Man With The Help Of Her Kids (pics/video) by takimsipho(m): 6:15am On Jan 22
sharone21:

Do anything that works for you.... Know that sometimes it is what people hate most in life that they see.....

This type of relationship is not for everyone.

A man can marry and tomorrow he is no more or divorces and his wife becomes single mum and another man marries her with the children, so taking care of the late man's children or the divorcees kids is bad?

That's why the whites are different. They will pick someone anywhere and raise like their kids.....
. A woman whose husband is late or she got divorced is a total different thing. But a girl who has never been married giving birth to a child in her parents house is something else. I am from Cross River state, come my village to see bullshit, I don't have to marry a single mother if I were interested in raising someone's kids. Half of my cousins are babymamas, we in Africa we are too broke to adopt oyinbo life. They have social security, food stamps, child support payments and all that. Here if you mess up your life, that's all forever, suffering till thy kingdom come.
Re: Single Mum Proposes To Her Man With The Help Of Her Kids (pics/video) by takimsipho(m): 6:30am On Jan 22
ogbonti:

bro you can't gaslight [YOU ARE THE ONE WHO CHOSE TO GAS LIGHT SINGLE MOTHERS BECAUSE YOU HAVE A WEIRD SENSE OF CATEGORIZING EVERY LADY WHO UNFORNATELY BECAME A SINGLE MOTHER AS IRRESPONSIBLE AND TOTALLY USELESS FORGETTING THE FACT THAT MANY ARE VICTIMS OF CIRCUMSTANCES - WHAT IF SHE WAS RAPED AS A KID, AND BECAUSE SHE WAS NAIVE AND ASHAMED SHE DIDNT TELL HER PARENTS AND WHEN IT WAS DISCOVERED, THE PARENTS BEING RELIGIOUS DECIDED THAT AS LONG AS THE PERSON WHO DID IT IS IDENTIFIED, SHE SHOULD HAVE THE BABY BECAUSE SHE IS AN ONLY CHILD AND THEY ARE SCARED OF LOSING HER THROUGH ABORTION - SO ALL OF A SUDDEN THIS UNFORTUNATE GIRL SHOULD NEVER BE LOVED OR MARRIED AGAIN IN LIFE? ARE YOU OK, MR. PERFECT?] people to think that just because a girl isn't a baby mama means she is a serial abortionists.[MR. PERFECT, I ONLY BROUGHT THAT ARGUMENT TO COUNTER YOURS (WHICH IS A BRAZEN FACT) - BECAUSE YOU HAVE WRITTEN AN EPISTLE DEMONIZING SINGLE MOTHERS LIKE THEY SOME ROTTEN BACK OF TOMATOES OR STINKING SEWAGE AND NEVER DESERVING TO BE MARRIED TO ANYONE ELSE BUT A MAN WHO MADE THEM MOTHERS] Abeg, if you don spoil don't think everyone is like that.[HERE YOU GO AGAIN, EVEN AS A MAN- YOU CALL ME SPOILED BECAUSE YOUR HYPOCRISY KNOWS NO BOUNDS- ARE YOU A VIRGIN? I GUESS YOU ARE NOT AND IF YOU HAVE HAD SEX WITH A FEMALE, WITH OR WITHOUT PROTECTION, YOU ARE GUILTY OF POTENTIALLY MAKING THAT FEMALE A BABY MAMA, WE SHOULD KILL YOU BECAUSE YOUR ANIMALISTIC ACT TO SATISFY YOUR URGE WITH A FEMALE WHO IS NOT YOUR WIFE MUST BE CRIMINALIZED? ARE YOU OK?] So now single mothers are the saints now abi? [NO ONE SAID THEY ARE, NO ONE IS PEFECT IN LIFE -INCLUDING YOU WHO THINKS SINGLE MOTHERS DO NOT DESERVE A CHANCE TO GET MARRIED EVER IN THEIR LIVES] If they were all perfect as you claim, why don't their baby daddy stay with them in the first place? [IT TAKES 2 PEOPLE TO AGREE TO BECOME MARRIED- SO SINGLE MOTHERS SHOULD BE KILLED BECAUSE MOST OF THEM ARE VICTIMS MEN WHO PROMISED TO BRING DOWN HEAVEN AND MOVE MOUNTAINS, MARRY HER AND DO EVERYHTING JUST TO GET IN HER PANTS, BUT ONCE SHE BECAME PREGNANT HE BOLTS AWAY - SO SHE MUST BE PUNISHED FOR THE MAN'S IRRESPONSIBILITY?] Abeg nothing you go talk, [MAY GOD BLESS YOU WITH DAUGHTERS OR AT LEAST ONE DAUGHTER AND WHEN LIFE HAPPENS TO HER AND SHE BECOMES A SINGLE MOTHER- PLEASE THROW HER INTO THE LAGOON BECAUSE YOU CAN NOT STAND HER AS NO ONE ELSE SHOULD MARRY HER] whenever there's single mother matter, they are always guys like you who wanna make everybody feel bad because they don't wanna get involved in a mess they didn't help create . So my ex that cheated and got pregnant for someone else, it's me now that doesn't deserve her? WOW!!! THIS IS WHERE ALL YOUR ANGER IS COMING FROM AND IT HAS MADE YOU ABANDON YOUR BRAIN IN REASONING PROBABLY -YOU HAVE NOT HEALED FROM THE REJECTION SHE PUT YOU THROUGH WHEN SHE WAS NOT YET A SINGLE MOTHER, HENCE THIS HATE YOU EXHIBIT HERE, YOU BETTER SO SEE A PSYCHIATRIST OR PSYCHLOGIST TO WEEN YOU OUT OF HATE - I rest my case because by your own admission - you are arguing from the angle of unchecked emotions, not rationality][/b]Chai, don't introject your issues to everyone. OK from now hence forth, every woman should have 3 kids first before marriage, since they are the best abi? Your yeye dey smell. When educated people are building their careers una dey sleep around, now you wanna guilt trip everyone. Women are so choosy when it comes to selecting a mate, but God forbid a man wants to choose
OK defender in chief of baby mama, keep making excuses for everybody. If you like write a book, we know better. Everything in life are a choice, you're not supposed to be having unprotected sex with someone you are not married to, period. Anything you see after that just take. And the % of single mothers who were raped is nothing compared to those who did it willingly. And you who is talking, you think a career woman who has a good job will wanna marry you as a baby daddy with 3 kids from 3 different women? Lol dey play
Re: Single Mum Proposes To Her Man With The Help Of Her Kids (pics/video) by ogbonti: 6:50am On Jan 22
takimsipho:
OK defender in chief of baby mama, keep making excuses for everybody. [i live in the real world where life is not perfect and you are a hypocrite because your life aint perfect either and you make mistakes too, either you trusting someone to run and errand for you who ended up defrauding you- every mistake in life is not about pvssy and dee k] If you like write a book, we know better. [because your brain cant be retrained, you are not an educated person because education means having the capacity and ability to learn and you cant] Everything in life are a choice, you're not supposed to be having unprotected sex with someone you are not married to, period. [why not say I will never have sex with any woman because I DO NOT WANT TO MAKE HER A BABY MAMA- is condom 100% safe? if your answer is yes, then you a kid] Anything you see after that just take. [you see how insensitive you are? you think life revolves only around your selfish self- what a shame] And the % of single mothers who were raped is nothing compared to those who did it willingly. And you who is talking, you think a career woman who has a good job will wanna marry you as a baby daddy with 3 kids from 3 different women? [now you are the one gas lighting - who told you the lady in question on this story had all 3 kids by 3 different fathers? you have a very little mind] Lol dey play

My Perfection Misogynist - I greet you
Re: Single Mum Proposes To Her Man With The Help Of Her Kids (pics/video) by takimsipho(m): 7:03am On Jan 22
ogbonti:

My Perfection Misogynist - I greet you

shey you see you people, you think calling a man a misogynist or chauvinist for stating his mind changes anything? So you wanna coerce us to do want we don't agreed to by shaming and labelling. So all women are innocent perfect angels abi? Go and watch Paternity Court with Judge Lauren Lake, or The Murray Show. Rest abeg, marry a prostitute if you want. They are still conservative people who have standards, and we didn't come to this earth to please nobody
Re: Single Mum Proposes To Her Man With The Help Of Her Kids (pics/video) by ogbonti: 7:20am On Jan 22
takimsipho:
shey you see you people, you think calling a man a misogynist or chauvinist for stating his mind changes anything? So you wanna coerce us to do want we don't agreed to by shaming and labelling. So all women are innocent perfect angels abi? Go and watch Paternity Court with Judge Lauren Lake, or The Murray Show. Rest abeg, marry a prostitute if you want. They are still conservative people who have standards, and we didn't come to this earth to please nobody

If you follow my threads you will know I AM A VERY CONSERVATIVE person - however - what I will never accept is you coming on public space to demonize a single mother who never got pregnant by herself BUT is made to suffer the consequences of what she did with someone with or without her consent - yes, you can make your own choice, about who to marry and who not to marry - thats entirely your decision, BUT do not call others who see life differently from your myopic view as prostitute enablers. IF your wisdom about women was derived from Maury Paternity show, I pity your poor parents who suffered and toiled to raise you ONLY to have your perception about LIFE and WOMEN skewed by a TV SHOW. And because I have an opinion that single mothers should not be demonized, I am now a prostitute sympathizer? So whoever gives birth while unmarried is A PROSTITUTE and YOU WHO SLEPT WITH A FEMALE WITHOUT BEING MARRIED TO HER UNDER THE GUISE OF DATING IS NOT A PROSTITUTE? you see how foolish your assertions are? na people like you go born daughters full ground, then you will remember this thread grin grin grin - good night from AMERICA!!!
Re: Single Mum Proposes To Her Man With The Help Of Her Kids (pics/video) by Clazzone(m): 7:34am On Jan 22
Dey don set this guy up. Women and their gimmicks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Woman Shocked To Discover Her Boyfriend Of Two Years Just Got Married. See His E / 8 Signs She's Just Wasting Your Time / Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.