Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,667 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Japa: 10 Countries People NEVER Regret And REGRET Moving To - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Japa: 10 Countries People NEVER Regret And REGRET Moving To (60834 Views)

JAPA: 10 Easiest Countries Nigerians Can Get A Work Visa. / JAPA: 10 Groups Of People Who Should Leave Nigeria Immediately / JAPA: 10 Sets Of People Who Shouldn't Travel To The UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Japa: 10 Countries People NEVER Regret And REGRET Moving To by datola: 6:33pm On Jan 20
whippersnapper:
My dream county still remains Switzerland.

Best place to live on earth

1 Like

Re: Japa: 10 Countries People NEVER Regret And REGRET Moving To by sslcrypt: 6:33pm On Jan 20
You will never see aqbar countries there because the extremist run the region and are always looking for opportunities to override the so called moderate ones.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Japa: 10 Countries People NEVER Regret And REGRET Moving To by EEIA: 6:34pm On Jan 20
UTILITYMAY:
Is Luxemburg a good country to relocate to? What are the advantages and disadvantages of relocating to Luxemburg?
they sometimes deport people and if you don’t want to be deported, you will seek asylum and they will end up sending you to Zugymburg. thats what I don’t like about them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Japa: 10 Countries People NEVER Regret And REGRET Moving To by elasticlala: 6:34pm On Jan 20
Nigerians are in Vietnam

3 Likes

Re: Japa: 10 Countries People NEVER Regret And REGRET Moving To by Adakintroy: 6:34pm On Jan 20
At the individual level the well to do people represent a minute percentage of the overall population. So it is at much larger socio group level. That the well to do nation consist of small percent while the not so well to do nation are more. It not a Nigeria problem anymore than in a trans rational sense it is a natures problem.
Re: Japa: 10 Countries People NEVER Regret And REGRET Moving To by Dijita: 6:35pm On Jan 20
snowland:
I've been in US for over a decade and never regretted it for 1 day.
I have been here for 25 years never regretted it. I continue to thank God for making it possible for me to be here. Things keep on getting better for me and my family decade after decade.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Japa: 10 Countries People NEVER Regret And REGRET Moving To by Hedonisco: 6:35pm On Jan 20
This is not Japa/Nigerians-centric. Lazy journalism.

Just lifted some stuff, based largely on expats' opinions.

10 Likes

Re: Japa: 10 Countries People NEVER Regret And REGRET Moving To by Karleb(m): 6:36pm On Jan 20
Whoever wrote this is a big and uninformed fool.

4 Likes

Re: Japa: 10 Countries People NEVER Regret And REGRET Moving To by obonujoker(m): 6:36pm On Jan 20
Go to the USA legally, and you'd never regret it

20 Likes

Re: Japa: 10 Countries People NEVER Regret And REGRET Moving To by SweetVibe: 6:37pm On Jan 20
whippersnapper:
My dream county still remains Switzerland.
Can you handle the cost of living....

2 Likes

Re: Japa: 10 Countries People NEVER Regret And REGRET Moving To by Rejouir: 6:40pm On Jan 20
From lagos to Australia, it would reach 10m for flight o! grin. Isn't that enough to start good business in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Japa: 10 Countries People NEVER Regret And REGRET Moving To by essentialone(m): 6:42pm On Jan 20
I love Switzerland more than every others

1 Like

Re: Japa: 10 Countries People NEVER Regret And REGRET Moving To by datola: 6:43pm On Jan 20
adebayo201:
Singapore

One of most expensive place to live in the world

1 Like

Re: Japa: 10 Countries People NEVER Regret And REGRET Moving To by ovie8200: 6:43pm On Jan 20
Am sorry to say that USA shouldn't be on the list of countries people regret moving to. I have never come accross or see someone make video of why they regret moving to USA. Crime is every and racism is everywhere. I have been living in USA for deccates, my family and others i know never encounter racism. All those countries you listed as people don't regret moving are bullshit. There are many people who regret moving there but you don't know or see them.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Japa: 10 Countries People NEVER Regret And REGRET Moving To by INTEGRITYA1(m): 6:43pm On Jan 20
Human needs are insatiable. People will keep complaining for one reason or the other. Fact

No 100% satisfaction anywhere in the world, only that the situations are relatively more better in some places compare to other places.

You can never satisfy human being because we always want more.

Learn to be calm in the face of human endless wants.

Like that golden phrase said "Do your best and leave the rest"

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Japa: 10 Countries People NEVER Regret And REGRET Moving To by merits(m): 6:45pm On Jan 20
Jennyclay:
Biko, someone should come and carry me to Canada

Thank you!
DM me.
Re: Japa: 10 Countries People NEVER Regret And REGRET Moving To by Ewedegubbler: 6:46pm On Jan 20
Nigerians living in Niger republic how far?

1 Like

Re: Japa: 10 Countries People NEVER Regret And REGRET Moving To by Lanre1st(m): 6:47pm On Jan 20
One thing I believe is every Nigerians can not Migrate finished, there will be some for Tinubu to governed. Even no country can contains us

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Japa: 10 Countries People NEVER Regret And REGRET Moving To by adebayo201: 6:49pm On Jan 20
datola:

One of most expensive place to live on the world

That's true.

1 Like

Re: Japa: 10 Countries People NEVER Regret And REGRET Moving To by thatigboman: 6:51pm On Jan 20
Nigeria nko?
Re: Japa: 10 Countries People NEVER Regret And REGRET Moving To by Revolva(m): 6:52pm On Jan 20
Anybody wey regret moving to these mentioned countries no do research well before travelling

These same countries Nigerians are making a hell of money
Re: Japa: 10 Countries People NEVER Regret And REGRET Moving To by viodemus: 6:52pm On Jan 20
Gems:
Chile and Costa Rica. If you know, you know.
Especially Chile.

Not America but very solid. Almost all the tech companies are in Chile. One year or few more years, with real miracle.

warning:
Don't do runs, IT tech country. Security tech.
Not so race respectful like some high class countries.

Without talking much, some people I connect to chile and Costa Rica are doing big things. Also mineral rich. A large number of migrants from all the countries listed here.

You do your job, they pay you. No long insensitive story like Nigeria.
Re: Japa: 10 Countries People NEVER Regret And REGRET Moving To by gangstarmonk(m): 6:54pm On Jan 20
Re: Japa: 10 Countries People NEVER Regret And REGRET Moving To by Harrynight(m): 7:00pm On Jan 20
No body regret travelling to US and UK except he doesn't have Legit papers or a lazy dude

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Japa: 10 Countries People NEVER Regret And REGRET Moving To by johannu(m): 7:04pm On Jan 20
Racoon:
The solemn truth about this japa thing is that it is not a good thing perse because every country have it own peculiar challenges in every ramifications.

Some people are not good candidates to immigrate.How can someone who is established with a thriving career, sell everything including his property especially house just to move abroad?

Yes! There may be need to acquire more income and better form of life especially for the younger age persons but then don't forget that endless bill payments and taxation will take the toll on them in such countries. Not all that glitters is always gold

It is better to sell one's properties just to move abroad than to sell all properties to pay ransom to kidnappers in the jungle called Nigeria.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Japa: 10 Countries People NEVER Regret And REGRET Moving To by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:05pm On Jan 20
Let me get there first. You are not to tell me that I will regret if I get there except you are an enemy of progress.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Japa: 10 Countries People NEVER Regret And REGRET Moving To by TheArrowhead(m): 7:07pm On Jan 20

1 Like

Re: Japa: 10 Countries People NEVER Regret And REGRET Moving To by NSK4U(m): 7:07pm On Jan 20
Denmark has always been on the top of my list.

I sleep, eat and dream Denmark
Re: Japa: 10 Countries People NEVER Regret And REGRET Moving To by Angelfrost(m): 7:08pm On Jan 20
EBEk101:
Is it the same Canada people make video of almost every day advising others not to come u r talking about or another one ?

An average Nigerian will hardly ever encourage people to join him in a place favoring him.

Those videos discouraging people are largely intended for this purpose.

The whole idea is to shine alone in a broad sky.

That's the mentality of most Nigerians, even to their family and friends.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Japa: 10 Countries People NEVER Regret And REGRET Moving To by AfahaAbia(m): 7:09pm On Jan 20
Racoon:
The solemn truth about this japa thing is that it is not a good thing perse because every country have it own peculiar challenges in every ramifications.

Some people are not good candidates to immigrate.How can someone who is established with a thriving career, sell everything including his property especially house just to move abroad?

Yes! There may be need to acquire more income and better form of life especially for the younger age persons but then don't forget that endless bill payments and taxation will take the toll on them in such countries. Not all that glitters is always gold

From the bolded statement you can see that the average Nigerian is totally Mad!!!

1 Like

Re: Japa: 10 Countries People NEVER Regret And REGRET Moving To by ariesbull: 7:10pm On Jan 20

2 Likes

Re: Japa: 10 Countries People NEVER Regret And REGRET Moving To by UTILITYMAY(m): 7:10pm On Jan 20
EEIA:

they sometimes deport people and if you don’t want to be deported, you will seek asylum and they will end up sending you to Zugymburg. thats what I don’t like about them.

Why do they deport people?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Inside The Kaduna-abuja Train Shared By A Twitter User (photos) / Is Asokoro, Abuja The Best Precinct In West Africa? (Pictures) / A Tour In The New Lagos To Ibadan Train, So Beautiful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.