Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Japa: 10 Countries People NEVER Regret And REGRET Moving To - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Japa: 10 Countries People NEVER Regret And REGRET Moving To (60826 Views)

JAPA: 10 Easiest Countries Nigerians Can Get A Work Visa. / JAPA: 10 Groups Of People Who Should Leave Nigeria Immediately / JAPA: 10 Sets Of People Who Shouldn't Travel To The UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Japa: 10 Countries People NEVER Regret And REGRET Moving To by spiSeyi: 8:07pm On Jan 20
AfahaAbia:

From the bolded statement you can see that the average Nigerian is totally Mad!!!
Nothing more grin grin the most annoying thing is that Nigerians will even go for a testimony just because they secured a visa to the West what oyinbo will never do angry . Most blacks have mentally colonized undecided
Re: Japa: 10 Countries People NEVER Regret And REGRET Moving To by stagger: 8:07pm On Jan 20
SweetVibe:

Can you handle the cost of living....

Abeg help me ask him.
Re: Japa: 10 Countries People NEVER Regret And REGRET Moving To by RepoMan007: 8:07pm On Jan 20
No Cyprus?
Re: Japa: 10 Countries People NEVER Regret And REGRET Moving To by UTILITYMAY(m): 8:07pm On Jan 20
ipobcannibals:
Luxemburg is an excellent country to relocate to, lots of jobs

Thank you for your response
Re: Japa: 10 Countries People NEVER Regret And REGRET Moving To by rafcrown(m): 8:15pm On Jan 20
Also free Transportation in Luxembourg ,Coming from London
rafcrown:
[I wish to visit very soon.Switzerland and Denmark quote author=IVORY2009 post=128039596]

Come to Switzerland,it's free transportation for all.
Re: Japa: 10 Countries People NEVER Regret And REGRET Moving To by EmekaA125(m): 8:32pm On Jan 20
omenka1:
This write up na for people wey wan japa

Walks outta thread wink smiley smiley
Omenka jakpa and leave Naija for us grin
Re: Japa: 10 Countries People NEVER Regret And REGRET Moving To by SIRTee15: 8:36pm On Jan 20
Inflation is biting hard globally especially in western countries with this ongoing russia-ukraine wahala.
Also lots of recent complaints coming from recent immigrants into Canada. Infact majority will advise u not to come and some are leaving canada for home.

I will admit the recent immigration policy of western leaders has failed and led more cons and pros. Even the immigrants themselves are complaining.
Re: Japa: 10 Countries People NEVER Regret And REGRET Moving To by Nyouth: 8:43pm On Jan 20
Jennyclay:
Biko, someone should come and carry me to Canada

Thank you!
a feminist request
Re: Japa: 10 Countries People NEVER Regret And REGRET Moving To by Daniego(m): 8:44pm On Jan 20
viodemus:
Gems:
Chile and Costa Rica. If you know, you know.
Especially Chile.

Not America but very solid. Almost all the tech companies are in Chile. One year or few more years, with real miracle.

warning:
Don't do runs, IT tech country. Security tech.
Not so race respectful like some high class countries.

Without talking much, some people I connect to chile and Costa Rica are doing big things. Also mineral rich. A large number of migrants from all the countries listed here.

You do your job, they pay you. No long insensitive story like Nigeria.

This my digits 08039500181. Hala me make we talk small a beg. Thanks
Re: Japa: 10 Countries People NEVER Regret And REGRET Moving To by Mighty976: 8:47pm On Jan 20
I’m a HSE professional, make person help me find HSE job for europe
Re: Japa: 10 Countries People NEVER Regret And REGRET Moving To by DangoteIvy: 8:49pm On Jan 20
seandurse:
Why do people always over look Malta doing their survey. Anyone with a useful information about this country should drop it so we can all benefit
cool
Re: Japa: 10 Countries People NEVER Regret And REGRET Moving To by OChimex: 8:59pm On Jan 20
Racoon:
The solemn truth about this japa thing is that it is not a good thing perse because every country have it own peculiar challenges in every ramifications.

Some people are not good candidates to immigrate.How can someone who is established with a thriving career, sell everything including his property especially house just to move abroad?

Yes! There may be need to acquire more income and better form of life especially for the younger age persons but then don't forget that endless bill payments and taxation will take the toll on them in such countries. Not all that glitters is always gold

Many people who japa don't do it for money. They do it for peace of mind, security, quality of life, good living, good Healthcare, kids future. Nigeria can never guarantee you this even with money. Why all the rich guys, celebrities, politicians still come for medical here. And move around with armed bodyguards.
There is nothing comparable to living in America, telling you from experience.
Even people are more sane and act orderly. More polite and kind, mind you no place is perfect, but the peace of mind here is topnotch.
For the OP not to list US as number one place people never regret going shows how naive and uniformed he was.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Japa: 10 Countries People NEVER Regret And REGRET Moving To by Indispensable85(m): 9:01pm On Jan 20
Useless write up!
Re: Japa: 10 Countries People NEVER Regret And REGRET Moving To by omenka1: 9:14pm On Jan 20
EmekaA125:

Omenka jakpa and leave Naija for us grin
Make I com leave my fada land say Wetin happen
My guy 9ja sweet ooo, i fit do as I like no qualms
Abi Palmy dey for abroad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Japa: 10 Countries People NEVER Regret And REGRET Moving To by Gre8ness: 9:14pm On Jan 20
sibepoc:
How can we japa to these countries bayii?
go sell your family house and contact me when u ready.
Re: Japa: 10 Countries People NEVER Regret And REGRET Moving To by 79733139(m): 9:14pm On Jan 20
spiSeyi:

Were you able to save up to 100k USD sir cool

And why should he tell you (a stranger on the Internet) about his finances?

2 Likes

Re: Japa: 10 Countries People NEVER Regret And REGRET Moving To by Hezzyluv: 9:20pm On Jan 20
Dijita:

I have been here for 25 years never regretted it. I continue to thank God for making it possible for me to be here. Things keep on getting better for me and my family decade after decade.

Make way for me I want to leave Nigeria. I would have travel to UK but, Covid19 ruined it for me. cry
Re: Japa: 10 Countries People NEVER Regret And REGRET Moving To by whitejs: 9:25pm On Jan 20
Aust1n:
People regret going to US?

surprised too
Re: Japa: 10 Countries People NEVER Regret And REGRET Moving To by Cmanforall: 9:25pm On Jan 20
Re: Japa: 10 Countries People NEVER Regret And REGRET Moving To by Cmanforall: 9:26pm On Jan 20
Racoon:
10 Countries People NEVER Regret Moving To
https://businessday.ng/life-arts/article/japa-10-countries-people-never-regret-moving-to/?amp=1#offcanvasExample

10 Countries People Regret Moving To

https://businessday.ng/world/article/japa-10-countries-people-regret-moving-to/

Having lived in most of these countries, my personal experience may differ a bit from OP's
Re: Japa: 10 Countries People NEVER Regret And REGRET Moving To by EBEk101(m): 9:45pm On Jan 20
Angelfrost:

An average Nigerian will hardly ever encourage people to join him in a place favoring him.
grin
Those videos discouraging people are largely intended for this purpose.

The whole idea is to shine alone in a broad sky.

That's the mentality of most Nigerians, even to their family and friends.

Well, even with the videos making rounds, advising people not to go, I will still jump to it if given Canadian visa.
today, I went to the market to buy food items, i couldn’t give account of what I used 70k to buy

5 Likes

Re: Japa: 10 Countries People NEVER Regret And REGRET Moving To by Shikena(m): 10:08pm On Jan 20
You must be a special case of retarded to regret moving to the USA. Too many options and most of the states are like different countries, find the one that works best for you. Nothing to regret in America unless you are deliberately out in search of something to regret & you don't have to japa to do that.

6 Likes

Re: Japa: 10 Countries People NEVER Regret And REGRET Moving To by Mcslize: 10:20pm On Jan 20
If my dream country is not there, weti I gain? My dream country will never disappoint me. It always come on the list for every good news. Is it the most livable city in the world that you won't find my dream country? Or is it strong economy and quality standard of living that you won't see it. What of low unemployment rate? You will surely see my dream country on the list. Jobs kor, they yakpa. Na you go dey run from work. Work go dey chase you up and down.

Unlike Nigeria that is always known for bad news ( father of bad news).
Re: Japa: 10 Countries People NEVER Regret And REGRET Moving To by Kionrae: 10:27pm On Jan 20
Jennyclay:
Biko, someone should come and carry me to Canada

Thank you!
I go fvck you tire if I carry you come Toronto
Re: Japa: 10 Countries People NEVER Regret And REGRET Moving To by Mcslize: 10:28pm On Jan 20
JoshTim:
Which sweden?....work dey sweden or wetin be the value of their currency. Australia should be number 1.

Don't loud it brother. We don't need more people to come pollute there like UK. Make them no come cast am for us.
Re: Japa: 10 Countries People NEVER Regret And REGRET Moving To by JoshTim: 10:29pm On Jan 20
Mcslize:

Don't loud it brother. We don't need more people to come pollute there like UK. Make them no come cast am for us.

Lol... grin grin grin
Re: Japa: 10 Countries People NEVER Regret And REGRET Moving To by Mcslize: 10:32pm On Jan 20
Dijita:

I have been here for 25 years never regretted it. I continue to thank God for making it possible for me to be here. Things keep on getting better for me and my family decade after decade.

I tap into your grace and I claim it with full faith. A new tenure must not meet me here o Lord!

2 Likes

Re: Japa: 10 Countries People NEVER Regret And REGRET Moving To by Mcslize: 10:37pm On Jan 20
Rejouir:
From lagos to Australia, it would reach 10m for flight o! grin. Isn't that enough to start good business in Nigeria

It's actually 1.5 to 3 million for flight per person. The 1.5 is if you book 4 to 6 months ahead. But it should be more than that now due to the exchange rate. That 1.5 that comes with if you book ahead should be 2 million now. That means if you don't book ahead, it will be up to 2.5 to 3 million depending on the airline. We never talk of visa o that is up to (USD)$3200. It shoke. But we must Roger it by fire by force.

Mo na stay Nigeria. You guys are the heroes trust me.
Re: Japa: 10 Countries People NEVER Regret And REGRET Moving To by Biola67: 10:47pm On Jan 20
You’re contradicting yourself with canada. Content no be by force.

1 Like

Re: Japa: 10 Countries People NEVER Regret And REGRET Moving To by Engr2016: 10:54pm On Jan 20
Racoon:
The solemn truth about this japa thing is that it is not a good thing perse because every country have it own peculiar challenges in every ramifications.

Some people are not good candidates to immigrate.How can someone who is established with a thriving career, sell everything including his property especially house just to move abroad?

Yes! There may be need to acquire more income and better form of life especially for the younger age persons but then don't forget that endless bill payments and taxation will take the toll on them in such countries. Not all that glitters is always gold

It depends on your perspective. I live in Canada and currently have a property in Nigeria and pension investments in the country as well. Before I left Naija, the official valuation of the property was ₦ 25,154,000 (i.e $74,526 CAD) while my pensions savings was ₦ 5,249,064 (i.e 15,552 CAD). However, because of the devaluation of the naira and the bad economy, the value of that property and pension savings is now about $36,867.56 CAD and $9,025.45 CAD respectively meaning that I have lost about 50% of my total investment in Nigeria just within 1 year. Abeg, reason am yourself if it still worth staying in such a country.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Japa: 10 Countries People NEVER Regret And REGRET Moving To by ademijuwonlo(f): 11:06pm On Jan 20
Thanks for sharing.
Re: Japa: 10 Countries People NEVER Regret And REGRET Moving To by DrKlever(m): 11:33pm On Jan 20
seandurse:
Why do people always over look Malta doing their survey. Anyone with a useful information about this country should drop it so we can all benefit

Malta is perhaps the best country to Japa to. Especially using study abroad route. Very decent country, gives PR to dependents, refunds 75 percent of tuition after graduation, far cheaper than all these countries listed. If you need help and more info about Malta, you can reach me at joshua(at)proueducation(dot)com ( change at to @ and dot to .). At ProU Education, we make your Japa dreams a fast reality.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Inside The Kaduna-abuja Train Shared By A Twitter User (photos) / Is Asokoro, Abuja The Best Precinct In West Africa? (Pictures) / A Tour In The New Lagos To Ibadan Train, So Beautiful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.