Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,527 members, 7,812,642 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:44 PM

Japa: 10 Countries People NEVER Regret And REGRET Moving To - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Japa: 10 Countries People NEVER Regret And REGRET Moving To (60791 Views)

JAPA: 10 Easiest Countries Nigerians Can Get A Work Visa. / JAPA: 10 Groups Of People Who Should Leave Nigeria Immediately / JAPA: 10 Sets Of People Who Shouldn't Travel To The UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Japa: 10 Countries People NEVER Regret And REGRET Moving To by GrandTempestPro: 11:37pm On Jan 20
Suomi Finland, a Nordic country not Scandinavian is a no-go area, excepting one wants to reside in a non-competitive ambient. A graduate can never get a job, but pampered with unemployment benefits to one's sorrow. Latent and salient racism and xenophobia persist. A master's degree holder can merely obtain a cleaner's job aka ice hockey. PhD is hard to come by; and no job. Foreigners like to self-style themselves as researchers as they occupy spaces in institutions without pay.

2 Likes

Re: Japa: 10 Countries People NEVER Regret And REGRET Moving To by Engr2016: 11:44pm On Jan 20
DrKlever:

Malta is perhaps the best country to Japa to. Especially using study abroad route. Very decent country, gives PR to dependents, refunds 75 percent of tuition after graduation, far cheaper than all these countries listed. If you need help and more info about Malta, you can reach me at joshua(at)proueducation(dot)com ( change at to @ and dot to .). At ProU Education, we make your Japa dreams a fast reality.
What of Malta Guinness or Maltina? Just joking sha. But the information you gave sounds interesting.
Re: Japa: 10 Countries People NEVER Regret And REGRET Moving To by nairamaniac: 11:46pm On Jan 20
Jennyclay:
Biko, someone should come and carry me to Canada

Thank you!
I would have carried you. But you hv a very bad behaviour. I love your dogggggg. I would rather carry your dog and leave you behind😁

1 Like

Re: Japa: 10 Countries People NEVER Regret And REGRET Moving To by zoedew: 11:48pm On Jan 20
Jennyclay:

Thank you!
Trust you are prepared to be woke compliant!🧐
Re: Japa: 10 Countries People NEVER Regret And REGRET Moving To by Dijita: 1:26am On Jan 21
spiSeyi:

Were you able to save up to 100k USD sir cool
No. if that is your goal you are likely to be disappointed. However, you may be worth more than that in asset. Your asset in Nigeria may be worth more than that but you are not going to get it or save it all at once. You build it over time even when you don't have up to $3000 in your savings.

4 Likes

Re: Japa: 10 Countries People NEVER Regret And REGRET Moving To by globalresource: 2:03am On Jan 21
Racoon:
The solemn truth about this japa thing is that it is not a good thing perse because every country have it own peculiar challenges in every ramifications.

Some people are not good candidates to immigrate.How can someone who is established with a thriving career, sell everything including his property especially house just to move abroad?

Yes! There may be need to acquire more income and better form of life especially for the younger age persons but then don't forget that endless bill payments and taxation will take the toll on them in such countries. Not all that glitters is always gold

Please don't be kidnapped. Insecurity is beyond the people when the government watches
Re: Japa: 10 Countries People NEVER Regret And REGRET Moving To by OLULAW: 2:53am On Jan 21
SmartPolician:
At this point, just anywhere in North America and Europe is better than living in Nigeria.

Besides, the major reason why people regret leaving Nigeria is if they think that they can pick money on the streets of foreign countries. undecided

Anywhere in North Africa? Lybia inclusive?
Re: Japa: 10 Countries People NEVER Regret And REGRET Moving To by Midex88(m): 2:56am On Jan 21
Northern Cyprus nko... undecided
Re: Japa: 10 Countries People NEVER Regret And REGRET Moving To by SmartPolician: 3:11am On Jan 21
OLULAW:

Anywhere in North Africa? Lybia inclusive?

Read the text you quoted again.

This time, do it slowly.

3 Likes

Re: Japa: 10 Countries People NEVER Regret And REGRET Moving To by GABRIEL6036: 3:43am On Jan 21
Luxembourg 🇱🇺 anytime anyday, That place is a paradise ✨

1 Like

Re: Japa: 10 Countries People NEVER Regret And REGRET Moving To by SIRTeee15: 3:52am On Jan 21
SIRTee15:
Inflation is biting hard globally especially in western countries with this ongoing russia-ukraine wahala.
Also lots of complaints coming from recent immigrants into Canada. Infact majority will advise u not to come and some are leaving canada for home.

I will admit the recent immigration policy of western leaders has failed and led more cons and pros. Even the immigrants themselves are complaining.

1 Like

Re: Japa: 10 Countries People NEVER Regret And REGRET Moving To by SIRTeee15: 3:52am On Jan 21
Re: Japa: 10 Countries People NEVER Regret And REGRET Moving To by AyomideOG01: 5:38am On Jan 21
Jennyclay:

Thank you!

Are you bedridden? Must someone do everything for you? Typical Nigeria girl and her zero market value and na your type dey always ungrateful pass

1 Like

Re: Japa: 10 Countries People NEVER Regret And REGRET Moving To by Greatsmile231: 5:42am On Jan 21
post=128044290]Luxembourg 🇱🇺 anytime anyday, That place is a paradise ✨ [/quote] nice one
Re: Japa: 10 Countries People NEVER Regret And REGRET Moving To by Greatsmile231: 5:47am On Jan 21
post=128044290]Luxembourg 🇱🇺 anytime anyday, That place is a paradise ✨ [/quote] nice one, you have to learn Luxembourgish/ french/ German? Any of the three boss
Re: Japa: 10 Countries People NEVER Regret And REGRET Moving To by Mirasteel: 6:06am On Jan 21
Nice
Re: Japa: 10 Countries People NEVER Regret And REGRET Moving To by highchief1: 6:06am On Jan 21
franchasofficia:
Whitemen experience, not meant for Nigerian Japarians lolz.

For Nigerians:

Countries Nigerians Regreted Japaing to

1.) UK
2.) Spain
3.) Italy
4.) Greece and France
5.) Ukraine
6.) Russia
7.) Turkey
8.) Cyprus
8.) South Africa
9.) India
10.) Dubai/UAE
10.) Qatar

Countries Nigerians Praised & Succeeded After Japaing

1.) USA
2.) Australia
3.) Germany
3.) Norway
4.) Belgium
4.) Denmark
5.) Canada
6.) Japan
6.) South Korea
7.) Finland
7.) Sweden
8.) Angola
9.) Switzerland
10.) Austria
10.) Netherlands
it depends on what u are going abroad to do.indian turned my friends to billionaires.south Africa turned my friends to billionaires.brazil too.dubai made hush puppy.

4 Likes

Re: Japa: 10 Countries People NEVER Regret And REGRET Moving To by HeavenlyHolines(m): 6:40am On Jan 21
Hahahaha wetin do Kazakhstan
ATEAMS:
Kazakhstan
Re: Japa: 10 Countries People NEVER Regret And REGRET Moving To by HeavenlyHolines(m): 6:42am On Jan 21
Make Una leave my Kazakhstan oo. Hahahaha
ednut1:
Fake list no UAE, Khazakhstan
Re: Japa: 10 Countries People NEVER Regret And REGRET Moving To by BRATISLAVA: 7:05am On Jan 21
Didi2d:

Did you say Angola?

Maybe after stealing diamonds.

1 Like

Re: Japa: 10 Countries People NEVER Regret And REGRET Moving To by CockPit: 7:11am On Jan 21
With Nigeria, even people who overstay on visitors visas consider themselves migrants.
Re: Japa: 10 Countries People NEVER Regret And REGRET Moving To by achorladey: 7:31am On Jan 21
These Scandinavian countries
Re: Japa: 10 Countries People NEVER Regret And REGRET Moving To by Maski87: 7:57am On Jan 21
I have never seen anybody who regrettedmoving to the USA,there is more racism in Europe than in the US
Re: Japa: 10 Countries People NEVER Regret And REGRET Moving To by gentlemate00: 10:03am On Jan 21
Japa is not a bad thing however getting soft landing is the real deal. Cheers

1 Like

Re: Japa: 10 Countries People NEVER Regret And REGRET Moving To by Vietnaminfo(m): 10:15am On Jan 21
What is Vietnam doing in that list? I believe the Op never stepped out of Nigeria. What statistics do you use in arriving at your concept. Vietnam is still better than most countries in western land, apart from salary scale. I have been to almost all the countries you listed but still prefer Vietnam over some of them.
Re: Japa: 10 Countries People NEVER Regret And REGRET Moving To by AbujaLagos: 10:21am On Jan 21
Jennyclay:

Thank you!
ok let's follow canal
Re: Japa: 10 Countries People NEVER Regret And REGRET Moving To by darediamond(m): 10:44am On Jan 21
Racoon:
10 Countries People NEVER Regret Moving To
https://businessday.ng/life-arts/article/japa-10-countries-people-never-regret-moving-to/?amp=1#offcanvasExample

10 Countries People Regret Moving To

https://businessday.ng/world/article/japa-10-countries-people-regret-moving-to/
Any Country That Is Not Crypto Friendly, Does Not Have A Banking System and Anything To Exchange Internationally is the only Nation I can regret Japaing to.
Re: Japa: 10 Countries People NEVER Regret And REGRET Moving To by Akano5(m): 3:56pm On Jan 21
AyomideOG01:

Are you bedridden? Must someone do everything for you? Typical Nigeria girl and her zero market value and na your type dey always ungrateful pass

Someone says she need help, you're bashing her, if you can't sponsor her, then don't insult her...

You guys thinks it's everyone that have money to Japa without needing assistant.

2 Likes

Re: Japa: 10 Countries People NEVER Regret And REGRET Moving To by noCAP(m): 5:52pm On Jan 21
Aust1n:
People regret going to US?
I am beyond shocked. With the way money dey flow for that country
Re: Japa: 10 Countries People NEVER Regret And REGRET Moving To by IJEYdiamond(f): 5:55pm On Jan 21
IVORY2009:

Come to Switzerland,it's free transportation for all.

But no work over there...!!
Re: Japa: 10 Countries People NEVER Regret And REGRET Moving To by IVORY2009(m): 5:57pm On Jan 21
IJEYdiamond:

But no work over there...!!

Who told you, but you have to know either French, Italian or German

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Help! Friends, Family & Former School Mates From Nig Are Killing Me With Demands / Nigerian Lady Gives Oyinbo Peppersoup In US, Then Lands In Police Station (Pics) / Inside The Kaduna-abuja Train Shared By A Twitter User (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.