Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,928 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

If You’re Not Careful In ABUJA You’ll Hit 40 Years With Nothing But Pictures - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You’re Not Careful In ABUJA You’ll Hit 40 Years With Nothing But Pictures (4142 Views)

Pastor Who's Married For 14 Years With 3 Kids That Are Not His / Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend Of 7 Years With Helicopter / When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist (2) (3) (4)

If You’re Not Careful In ABUJA You’ll Hit 40 Years With Nothing But Pictures by Factfinder1(m): 8:07am On Jan 21
This post made by a certain Emmanuel kings on Facebook has been trending since yesterday and I can not but agree with him.

He wrote: If you’re not careful in ABUJA you’ll hit 40 years with nothing but pictures & memories of Hangouts and beautiful landscape.

Re: If You’re Not Careful In ABUJA You’ll Hit 40 Years With Nothing But Pictures by money121(m): 8:09am On Jan 21
Not Only Abuja even Lagos

26 Likes

Re: If You’re Not Careful In ABUJA You’ll Hit 40 Years With Nothing But Pictures by JealousCobra(m): 8:18am On Jan 21
True Tok, high cost of living, packaging and fake lives are much.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You’re Not Careful In ABUJA You’ll Hit 40 Years With Nothing But Pictures by JASONjnr(m): 8:20am On Jan 21
The lifestyle tho.

Everyone livi6a fake life to impress.

Most people with brains are making serious efforts to retire with houses and cars.

Abuja life is too expensive for many people to match upto.

People just locate fine buildings and decorated event centres to take pictures and upload.....

Re: If You’re Not Careful In ABUJA You’ll Hit 40 Years With Nothing But Pictures by Hezzyluv: 8:26am On Jan 21
If not for security challenges that is on the increase...., the ratio of People who lives in some "villages" and outskirts of most state capital (small small towns) are financially doing well then those in the city.

"Na there you fit start your small businesses or agriculture with less expenses House rent, feeding, accommodation sometimes, even medical care compare to city centers. And within jiffy, u go don dey ok

I just left Lagos December, my leave would end next week. If not because I have nothing to fall back on here, I would have tender my resignation later. Na me dey city, na me dey wish to be like the people I meet here. undecided

How can i be in the city and be spending (manage) 3k to 4k daily on TP and feeding

How can one be in the city and can't be able to save 20 to 50k per month without him touching it? Is so annoying... 😢

God help me make I gather reasonable amount of money, goback to full-time storage and other side hustles (agriculture) while I keep learning digital skill.

This na time to remove shame and do legit tinz wey go give u money and peace of mind. The people you dey even feel shame of self, may not even have your time. The people you think are looking at you don't even have your time, you might even be the one looking at them sef. grin

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You’re Not Careful In ABUJA You’ll Hit 40 Years With Nothing But Pictures by Myrepublic(m): 8:31am On Jan 21
Not just abuja only.. Many persons are just surviving in the country,they don't have anything to show for being in the city. Most especially those that does legit business or job. The scammers,drugs pusher are always on top. In fact,those are the people Nigeria celebrates...

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You’re Not Careful In ABUJA You’ll Hit 40 Years With Nothing But Pictures by AgbaDesigner(m): 8:48am On Jan 21
Omor, so true, especially if you are lucky to own an IPhone early. This applies to almost all cities, you will be so carried away by the attention from the fresh pictures you take not minding you have a future to chase

Re: If You’re Not Careful In ABUJA You’ll Hit 40 Years With Nothing But Pictures by 4mee: 8:59am On Jan 21
true
Re: If You’re Not Careful In ABUJA You’ll Hit 40 Years With Nothing But Pictures by STEWpid(f): 9:02am On Jan 21
Chai..

...and you can also hit it big if you focus on work and hustling, not to be snapping pictures at Federal Secretariat and be posting on Facebook, WhatsApp, & co and running after girls.

Re: If You’re Not Careful In ABUJA You’ll Hit 40 Years With Nothing But Pictures by thesicilian: 9:07am On Jan 21
Is it not the same everywhere?

Re: If You’re Not Careful In ABUJA You’ll Hit 40 Years With Nothing But Pictures by AgentGoat: 9:38am On Jan 21
Abuja folks too like Facebook abeg

Re: If You’re Not Careful In ABUJA You’ll Hit 40 Years With Nothing But Pictures by sketching: 11:02am On Jan 21
It's the same thing. The grass is greener at the other side.

The marriage/car/whatever you placed on a pedestone would be common, once you archive it.

Re: If You’re Not Careful In ABUJA You’ll Hit 40 Years With Nothing But Pictures by ITbomb(m): 11:14am On Jan 21
A friend told me he had to stay in a 35k a night hotel and drive a Range so that he can meet client (an architect).

By the time we finish calculating his expenses, we realize that his 25m deal remained just 800k as take home profit

Re: If You’re Not Careful In ABUJA You’ll Hit 40 Years With Nothing But Pictures by Kobicove(m): 11:34am On Jan 21
Abuja people over to you...is this true? undecided
Re: If You’re Not Careful In ABUJA You’ll Hit 40 Years With Nothing But Pictures by ReluctantAdult(m): 11:44am On Jan 21
I've always enjoyed living in the peaceful, quiet suburbs of any city. Just for the tranquility and away from the hustles and bustles.

Re: If You’re Not Careful In ABUJA You’ll Hit 40 Years With Nothing But Pictures by tonicyril: 11:58am On Jan 21
Hezzyluv:
If not for security challenges that is on the increase...., the ratio of People who lives in some "villages" and outskirts of most state capital (small small towns) are financially doing well then those in the city.

"Na there you fit start your small businesses or agriculture with less expenses House rent, feeding, accommodation sometimes, even medical care compare to city centers. And within jiffy, u go don dey ok

I just left Lagos December, my leave would end next week. If not because I have nothing to fall back on here, I would have tender my resignation later. Na me dey city, na me dey wish to be like the people I meet here. undecided

How can i be in the city and be spending (manage) 3k to 4k daily on TP and feeding

How can one be in the city and can't be able to save 20 to 50k per month without him touching it? Is so annoying... 😢

God help me make I gather reasonable amount of money, goback to full-time storage and other side hustles (agriculture) while I keep learning digital skill.

This na time to remove shame and do legit tinz wey go give u money and peace of mind. The people you dey even feel shame of self, may not even have your time. The people you think are looking at you don't even have your time, you might even be the one looking at them sef. grin
this tin wey u talk so, na wetin I reason for 2019 be that wey make me jakpa comot for lagos go one unknown village....iswear I always bless that decision.. I never for once regret it.

Re: If You’re Not Careful In ABUJA You’ll Hit 40 Years With Nothing But Pictures by CHIEFCHICKEN: 12:11pm On Jan 21
All those girls in Abuja, I hope they can see this post.

Re: If You’re Not Careful In ABUJA You’ll Hit 40 Years With Nothing But Pictures by Zxcvbnmghtr: 12:25pm On Jan 21
CHIEFCHICKEN:
All those girls in Abuja, I hope they can see this post.

Which girls?! Girls wey dey cash out with money wey una no fit give una mama.

Re: If You’re Not Careful In ABUJA You’ll Hit 40 Years With Nothing But Pictures by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 12:35pm On Jan 21
AgentGoat:
Abuja folks too like Facebook abeg

I think say na only me dey notice am lol. While lagos folks prefer Twitter and Instagram

Re: If You’re Not Careful In ABUJA You’ll Hit 40 Years With Nothing But Pictures by Rexymania(m): 12:46pm On Jan 21
Walai
Re: If You’re Not Careful In ABUJA You’ll Hit 40 Years With Nothing But Pictures by ManirBK: 1:36pm On Jan 21
Mr lalasticlala your advice is needed here o
Re: If You’re Not Careful In ABUJA You’ll Hit 40 Years With Nothing But Pictures by Hezzyluv: 1:49pm On Jan 21
tonicyril:
this tin wey u talk so, na wetin I reason for 2019 be that wey make me jakpa comot for lagos go one unknown village.... iswear I always bless that decision.. I never for once regret it.

Sometimes, what will people say about me is what have put plenty people in a pitiable state hitherto. Plus, "i am a graduate kind of mindset, there's limite to the type of hustles i can do. Na truth say country economy no good no doubt. But that one no fit make me dey work for toxic environments. My sanity and mental heath matters to me. Na who dey alive dey spend money.

@bold, care to share what you ventured into? We dey learn everyday.

Re: If You’re Not Careful In ABUJA You’ll Hit 40 Years With Nothing But Pictures by tonicyril: 2:05pm On Jan 21
Hezzyluv:

Sometimes, what will people say about me is what have put plenty people in a pitiable state hitherto. Plus, "i am a graduate kind of mindset, there's limite to the type of hustles i can do. Na truth say country economy no good no doubt. But that one no fit make me dey work for toxic environments. My sanity and mental heath matters to me. Na who dey alive dey spend money.

@bold, care to share what you ventured into? We dey learn everyday.
U know how many people discourage me say a wan comot for city go dey learn trade from an illiterate??

Na me talk say instead of me to stay for city dey beg for 1k for food or dey for village dey ball in my own standard which one dey pass? Na so I jakpa ooh, now I am currently registering my company under CAC, (a private limited liability company , LTD) for that matter..God Almighty I will always be grateful to you.

I am into agri business sha.

Re: If You’re Not Careful In ABUJA You’ll Hit 40 Years With Nothing But Pictures by dopedan(m): 3:49pm On Jan 21
Everyone has their own reality, wat works for james may never work for john

Re: If You’re Not Careful In ABUJA You’ll Hit 40 Years With Nothing But Pictures by laivwire(m): 4:45pm On Jan 21
I know people in Abuja who zoom out once its Friday to their farms in Keffi, Suleja, Abaji and other Niger state environs to tend to their farms. That is what brings the bulk money by year end. The salary job in Abuja is just to maintain the day to day lifestyle.

Re: If You’re Not Careful In ABUJA You’ll Hit 40 Years With Nothing But Pictures by Dimaya: 5:16pm On Jan 21
True
Re: If You’re Not Careful In ABUJA You’ll Hit 40 Years With Nothing But Pictures by Apus: 6:20pm On Jan 21
No be lie sha.
Re: If You’re Not Careful In ABUJA You’ll Hit 40 Years With Nothing But Pictures by Hezzyluv: 7:06pm On Jan 21
tonicyril:

U know how many people discourage me say a wan comot for city go dey learn trade from an illiterate??

Na me talk say instead of me to stay for city dey beg for 1k for food or dey for village dey ball in my own standard which one dey pass? Na so I jakpa ooh, now I am currently registering my company under CAC, (a private limited liability company , LTD) for that matter..God Almighty I will always be grateful to you.

I am into agri business sha.

@bold, I bet some of these guys are not even better then the way you left them. Some might even beg u to employ them as time goes on.
Anyway, I am so happy for you, congratulations! I hope some of us here have learned...
Re: If You’re Not Careful In ABUJA You’ll Hit 40 Years With Nothing But Pictures by Karlifate: 8:32pm On Jan 21
ITbomb:
A friend told me he had to stay in a 35k a night hotel and drive a Range so that he can meet client (an architect).

By the time we finish calculating his expenses, we realize that his 25m deal remained just 800k as take home profit

Re: If You’re Not Careful In ABUJA You’ll Hit 40 Years With Nothing But Pictures by Sirseedorf(m): 8:38pm On Jan 21
It happens many places in nigeria, if you're too much fun guy ehn, you will lose focus, ambition and determination. Many people derived joy in snapping and posting online, but yet they have nothing to show for it. Flashy Life style without good source of income is trash. Though am a salary earner but i see myself deviating from it to business without not giving in to illusional lifestyle.
Re: If You’re Not Careful In ABUJA You’ll Hit 40 Years With Nothing But Pictures by Caleb15(m): 9:06pm On Jan 21
Ehn ehn tell me something
Re: If You’re Not Careful In ABUJA You’ll Hit 40 Years With Nothing But Pictures by Karleb(m): 10:58pm On Jan 21

Am I Wrong in Sharing Her Problems On Nairaland? / I Just Told Her That I Won't Disturb Her Again But I Still Love Her / I Am Busted!!!