Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,273 members, 7,829,608 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

‘85% Women Want To Leave Their Marriages, I Tried Thrice’ – Actress, Jaiye Kuti - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘85% Women Want To Leave Their Marriages, I Tried Thrice’ – Actress, Jaiye Kuti (29480 Views)

Jaiye Kuti Rumoured To Be Married To Pasuma - Actress Shocked / Actress Jaiye Kuti Shows Off Husband As She Marks 19th Wedding Anniversary (pix) / Jaiye Kuti Reacts To Rihanna’s Dressing: “This Is Madness” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘85% Women Want To Leave Their Marriages, I Tried Thrice’ – Actress, Jaiye Kuti by Lifeinlight: 10:21am On Jan 22
Cursive:
85% of the women she knows which is not surprising considering her profession.
She's absolutely right. Women are willing to leave their marriage if they can get financial backup. I mean most average Nigerian women though
Re: ‘85% Women Want To Leave Their Marriages, I Tried Thrice’ – Actress, Jaiye Kuti by LordPsalm(m): 10:21am On Jan 22
Jeon:
So you expect a woman to die in a Marriage filled with problems?.

But somehow u think men are enjoying in this marriage.

Mention a single benefit for men in marriage that they can't get in ordinary friendship or relationship?

Statistically, there have been more reports of Domestìc violence and divorce amongst Woman-woman Relationship and marriage.

Naturally, women can't even live together for 2yrs without fights. While men can live together for 20yrs and still remain friends.

Una wahala just too much.

Whoever is tired should leave and don't disturb other men or married men.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘85% Women Want To Leave Their Marriages, I Tried Thrice’ – Actress, Jaiye Kuti by delpee(f): 10:22am On Jan 22
Jennyclay:
As matter of fact 95% of women want to leave their marriages. undecided
Things are really happening in marriage/relationships that i just don’t want to say it out. What Nigerian men are using our eyes to see. eh! hmmmm! undecided

All what men want is sex!! After sex, they treat you like trash! Some men would even beat and rape their wife and tell her to her face that there’s nothing like rape in marriage. sad. Bunch of sickos!! sad

The honest truth is, there’s nothing a man can bring to my life that I can’t get myself. I enjoy my own company and I don’t feel the need or want to get married. I don’t think it will add anything to my life at all.

I got out of two long term back-to-back abusive relationships in 2020 and have pretty much sworn off men. I don’t need a man to make me happy and I will continue to hate men!

Until you meet a man who genuinely loves you! smiley
You don't have to hate all men because some disappointed you. There's a saying (in Yoruba) that says when you close your eyes because of a bad person passing by, you may miss the opportunity of relating with a good person also passing by.

Yours will come in due season.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘85% Women Want To Leave Their Marriages, I Tried Thrice’ – Actress, Jaiye Kuti by Fryx: 10:22am On Jan 22
Re: ‘85% Women Want To Leave Their Marriages, I Tried Thrice’ – Actress, Jaiye Kuti by Lifeinlight: 10:23am On Jan 22
Angelfrost:
Why get married if singlehood has a stronger appeal to you?!!

Becoming a statistic in the name of belonging to society's respectable class while trading your sanity has to be a very dumb thing among so called learned people.
she's right. So many women aren't happy in their marriage. There are so many happy singles than married women.
Re: ‘85% Women Want To Leave Their Marriages, I Tried Thrice’ – Actress, Jaiye Kuti by FreeIgboho: 10:24am On Jan 22
Fryx:

She nailed the problem where she say men pamper women before marriage and only show their true color after.

Relationship built on selfishness won’t last.

And women don’t do same??
Re: ‘85% Women Want To Leave Their Marriages, I Tried Thrice’ – Actress, Jaiye Kuti by Gandrova: 10:25am On Jan 22
Jennyclay:
Things are really happening in marriage/relationships that i just don’t want to say it out. What Nigerian men are using our eyes to see. eh! hmmmm! undecided

All what men want is sex!! After sex, they treat you like trash! Some men would even beat and rape their wife and tell her to her face that there’s nothing like rape in marriage. sad. Bunch of sickos!! sad

The honest truth is, there’s nothing a man can bring to my life that I can’t get myself. I enjoy my own company and I don’t feel the need or want to get married. I don’t think it will add anything to my life at all.

I got out of two long term back-to-back abusive relationships in 2020 and have pretty much sworn off men. I don’t need a man to make me happy and I will continue to hate men!
You might have been abused, beaten or humiliated. But trust me their are still wonderful men outside, that respect women and treat them as special being.
May Almighty God allow you to locate such man.
Pls Change your perspective about men.
Re: ‘85% Women Want To Leave Their Marriages, I Tried Thrice’ – Actress, Jaiye Kuti by ekelebeXstunner: 10:25am On Jan 22
Another day, another online relationship adviser unhappy in the real world.
Re: ‘85% Women Want To Leave Their Marriages, I Tried Thrice’ – Actress, Jaiye Kuti by FreeIgboho: 10:25am On Jan 22
Lifeinlight:
she's right. So many women aren't happy in their marriage. There are so many happy singles than married women.

Marriage is not about being happy. It is about doing what you have to do
Re: ‘85% Women Want To Leave Their Marriages, I Tried Thrice’ – Actress, Jaiye Kuti by LordPsalm(m): 10:26am On Jan 22
Gentlesoul2021:

The weyrey dey weigh her option,,,, good enough those guys left her smelly ass...
That Jenny girl is too bitter and ugly.

How did thry even manage to be with such combo.

She already have a dog. That is what she deserve.

VERY BITTÈR SOÙL

1 Like

Re: ‘85% Women Want To Leave Their Marriages, I Tried Thrice’ – Actress, Jaiye Kuti by BloomingDale(f): 10:26am On Jan 22
Invest4growth:
She is not correct. The figure is significantly lower

Oga, women worldwide are sick of you men. Oyinbo and Asia women no dey gree born for man again despite all interventions by their government. It will soon get to Africa.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘85% Women Want To Leave Their Marriages, I Tried Thrice’ – Actress, Jaiye Kuti by Lifeinlight: 10:26am On Jan 22
Ate247:
so sorry. I can feel the pain. You will know the value when your old. Except you wan turn receiver of all sort.
she can live without a man. She can adopt a child or get her own biological child through sperm donor. Na man no fit live without woman as per konji
Re: ‘85% Women Want To Leave Their Marriages, I Tried Thrice’ – Actress, Jaiye Kuti by LordPsalm(m): 10:28am On Jan 22
Stargangz:
See this 2 oloshos Jeon and Jennyclay grin , Jennyclay even vows to remain single for life, na woman with bad character dey talk dat kind thrash for mouth, by the time ur younger siblings grown up kids start calling u aunty and start asking u when are u getting married na then u go know wetin befall on u. Dem no dey tell person
I pity any man wey go keep those foòls for house sha.

1 Like

Re: ‘85% Women Want To Leave Their Marriages, I Tried Thrice’ – Actress, Jaiye Kuti by omoredia: 10:28am On Jan 22
Na statistics we go chop?
Re: ‘85% Women Want To Leave Their Marriages, I Tried Thrice’ – Actress, Jaiye Kuti by iLoveYouToo(m): 10:28am On Jan 22
True!

Even my sister once confided in my about this, I felt weak to my knees.

Things are better now, men need to shape up, although I must agree that situations differ from home to home
Re: ‘85% Women Want To Leave Their Marriages, I Tried Thrice’ – Actress, Jaiye Kuti by Lifeinlight: 10:29am On Jan 22
FreeIgboho:

Marriage is not about being happy. It is about doing what you have to do
I disagree. Marriage should make you happy. Marriage should make you better than when you're single. I understand it is a collective efforts from the man and woman to make it work. But trust me, women are tired of we men in terms of marriage. If there's financial backup, many will leave without thinking twice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘85% Women Want To Leave Their Marriages, I Tried Thrice’ – Actress, Jaiye Kuti by Paramount01(m): 10:29am On Jan 22
Omoboricash:

I can understand ur plight, guys have done you shege. If you meet a caring and understanding man...... Your life would never remain the same again

Caring man, askher is she caring? Everything is all about woman, caring, loving spender, cook, security E. T. C all this in a single man,what are you also doing to him.

1 Like

Re: ‘85% Women Want To Leave Their Marriages, I Tried Thrice’ – Actress, Jaiye Kuti by Brenn594(m): 10:30am On Jan 22
I ask myself this question everyday "is it advisable to marry from a different tribe and have a happy ending?"
Because I love everything about Yoruba and I want to marry a yoruba.
Re: ‘85% Women Want To Leave Their Marriages, I Tried Thrice’ – Actress, Jaiye Kuti by OZIOGU1: 10:30am On Jan 22
Jennyclay:

Your body don hear shege on top tatatatataaaa every night grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: ‘85% Women Want To Leave Their Marriages, I Tried Thrice’ – Actress, Jaiye Kuti by albert2512: 10:30am On Jan 22
Jennyclay:

Hi, the abusive relationship you spoke of is it marriage?
But honestly I mean no offence but I discovered that when people bring topic on marriage, the single women are usually the most offended. I noticed this trend over n over.
I have issues with my marriage like many others but I know it is the best life when compared to being single.
The companionship is great, children giving you joy, wify ups n downs is entertaining, seeing the growth in your family is a bundle of joy, the needs in the home makes one want to strive harder, wify support n prayer,sometime wify discouragement make you test your management skills etc

In all, marriage is full of challenges but fun if both are committed and matured.

2 Likes

Re: ‘85% Women Want To Leave Their Marriages, I Tried Thrice’ – Actress, Jaiye Kuti by Lifeinlight: 10:32am On Jan 22
femi4:
And 95percent of men wanted a second wife or more

2 ge 4...
It becomes a loop
can 5 percent of those men capable of taking care of their first wife and children?
Re: ‘85% Women Want To Leave Their Marriages, I Tried Thrice’ – Actress, Jaiye Kuti by FFIA: 10:33am On Jan 22
Zxcvbnmghtr:
cry Because most suffer from WEAK ERECTION .
And you shout women don't need men grin

Now you are giving excuse about penis. grin

Just get a side penis when the time comes grin

If I happen to handle any married woman I will fvck her with no atom kf respect like the Slut she is grin

Outdoors in corners are the best. You do it to her anyhow disrespectfully and she can't complain because it will draw attention. grin

Ask Evelyn grin
Re: ‘85% Women Want To Leave Their Marriages, I Tried Thrice’ – Actress, Jaiye Kuti by BABANGBALI: 10:34am On Jan 22
When prick is sweet, no woman wants to leave
Re: ‘85% Women Want To Leave Their Marriages, I Tried Thrice’ – Actress, Jaiye Kuti by Lifeinlight: 10:34am On Jan 22
iLoveYouToo:
True!

Even my sister once confided in my about this, I felt weak to my knees.

Things are better now, men need to shape up
Your sis is right. Most women are suffering in marriage. Reason why i used to tell those single ladies not to feel jealous about married women because majority of them are not happy. It is a known fact

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘85% Women Want To Leave Their Marriages, I Tried Thrice’ – Actress, Jaiye Kuti by LordPsalm(m): 10:35am On Jan 22
Yankiss:
Take it easy. Sorry, you have been with the wrong people twice back-to-back. It's understandable that you feel resentful towards men. But not all men are the same. There are still men who are real men. They treat women with courtesy and decorum. The awful truth, however, is that some of these men get dumped and mistreated in return. Trust God, the right man for you will show up with time!!!
Funny how u believed this girl.

Have u heard from the guys that dumped her dirtý and uģĺy ass?

Would u wanna be with sucb bìttèr soul?

MEN WANT PEACE AND SHE HATES PEACE.

She now have 2 options which i'm sure she's doing one.

*Buy a dog (which she has already)
*Turn lesbian (Not surprised if she is already)

2 Likes

Re: ‘85% Women Want To Leave Their Marriages, I Tried Thrice’ – Actress, Jaiye Kuti by Anatolia: 10:38am On Jan 22
Lifeinlight:
Your sis is right. Most women are suffering in marriage. Reason why i used to tell those single ladies not to feel jealous about married women because majority of them are not happy. It is a known fact

Do you think the men are enjoying it?
Re: ‘85% Women Want To Leave Their Marriages, I Tried Thrice’ – Actress, Jaiye Kuti by Christlike01: 10:39am On Jan 22
Jennyclay:

I knew you would be here,opinions and subjects like this one always make you happy. In your puerile mind,it's a justification for the destructive man-hating paths you've chosen for your pitiable life ! Be truthful to yourself,sit down your sorry ass somewhere and check what is actually wrong with you ! Don't you think you're the one with the problem if every man is dropping you like some ants infested log in every relationship you're involved in ?

You can continue to hate all men if that's what makes you happy but you've got to realize that it doesn't make anyone unhappy either ! Lol, you should have said it was 100% of married women that wanted to quit their marriage nah instead of the meagre 95% you quoted earlier ! Nobody is forcing you to marry or love men but it's wrong to wish that all married women leave their marriages simply because you can't hold down a man for yourself ! There are millions of happily married and men-loving women in Nigeria alone !

The solution to your problem is JESUS CHRIST,only if you will allow him into your life. There are millions of good men out there who are ready to shower genuine love on you but you can't continue to push them away with your obvious toxicity while blaming them for what you're actually responsible for ! You need to check yourself first and take responsibility for your own shortcomings.

I know you must be planning to launch a very vicious attack on me cause of what I have just told you,save yourself that energy because I won't even respond to it.

Shalom !

4 Likes

Re: ‘85% Women Want To Leave Their Marriages, I Tried Thrice’ – Actress, Jaiye Kuti by Lifeinlight: 10:40am On Jan 22
Anatolia:

Do you think the men are enjoying it?
yes to some extent.
Re: ‘85% Women Want To Leave Their Marriages, I Tried Thrice’ – Actress, Jaiye Kuti by Angelfrost(m): 10:40am On Jan 22
Lifeinlight:

I never disagreed with her... Of course, I know most marriages of today are no longer working.

That's why I insist people be courageous enough to stay single rather than getting bullied into marriage by society.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘85% Women Want To Leave Their Marriages, I Tried Thrice’ – Actress, Jaiye Kuti by boxypane(m): 10:41am On Jan 22
85%? Dey play.
Re: ‘85% Women Want To Leave Their Marriages, I Tried Thrice’ – Actress, Jaiye Kuti by huptin(m): 10:41am On Jan 22
Jennyclay:

Go and get married...you are too bitter. Many people are enjoying their marriages, all you need do is find out how!

1 Like

Re: ‘85% Women Want To Leave Their Marriages, I Tried Thrice’ – Actress, Jaiye Kuti by motymop: 10:42am On Jan 22
Lifeinlight:
She's absolutely right. Women are willing to leave their marriage if they can get financial backup. I mean most average Nigerian women though

she is not right, she is projecting

She failed in her marriage and then projected as if every women are like her

where did she get her stats from? which survey did she carried out to come to the conclusion

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Singer Dencia Is About To Freeze Her Eggs / Alleged Bedroom Video Of Ghanaian TV Girl And Married Man Leaks (video) / Flavour Shares New Shirtless Photo, Fans React (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.