Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,226 members, 7,829,381 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

‘85% Women Want To Leave Their Marriages, I Tried Thrice’ – Actress, Jaiye Kuti - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘85% Women Want To Leave Their Marriages, I Tried Thrice’ – Actress, Jaiye Kuti (29478 Views)

Jaiye Kuti Rumoured To Be Married To Pasuma - Actress Shocked / Actress Jaiye Kuti Shows Off Husband As She Marks 19th Wedding Anniversary (pix) / Jaiye Kuti Reacts To Rihanna’s Dressing: “This Is Madness” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘85% Women Want To Leave Their Marriages, I Tried Thrice’ – Actress, Jaiye Kuti by iHateFraudsters: 9:58am On Jan 22
OKOATA:
If most men suffer from weak erection that means the men women cheat with have weak erections too? Your man has E.D and you as a woman won't ever find a solution to your mans problem, but the next thing is to jump on another available dick. Woman always finding excuses to cheat. Farmtoolz.

They jump on another available dick that still has weak erection.

You dey mind them?

Prostitutes.

1 Like

Re: ‘85% Women Want To Leave Their Marriages, I Tried Thrice’ – Actress, Jaiye Kuti by TRAPLORD13: 9:58am On Jan 22
Jennyclay:
As matter of fact 95% of women want to leave their marriages. undecided
Things are really happening in marriage/relationships that i just don’t want to say it out. What Nigerian men are using our eyes to see. eh! hmmmm! undecided

All what men want is sex!! After sex, they treat you like trash! Some men would even beat and rape their wife and tell her to her face that there’s nothing like rape in marriage. sad

The honest truth is, there’s nothing a man can bring to my life that I can’t get myself. I enjoy my own company and I don’t feel the need or want to get married. I don’t think it will add anything to my life at all.

I got out of two long term back-to-back abusive relationships in 2020 and have pretty much sworn off men. I don’t need a man to make me happy and I will continue to hate men!
Maybe you should Love yourself more and you will find true love one day.
Not all men are that bad.
There are strong and principled men out there.
Generalization of men stereotypical traits won't find you happiness either.

1 Like

Re: ‘85% Women Want To Leave Their Marriages, I Tried Thrice’ – Actress, Jaiye Kuti by Cowbell521: 9:58am On Jan 22
Jennyclay:
Things are really happening in marriage/relationships that i just don’t want to say it out. What Nigerian men are using our eyes to see. eh! hmmmm! undecided

All what men want is sex!! After sex, they treat you like trash! Some men would even beat and rape their wife and tell her to her face that there’s nothing like rape in marriage. sad. Bunch of sickos!! sad

The honest truth is, there’s nothing a man can bring to my life that I can’t get myself. I enjoy my own company and I don’t feel the need or want to get married. I don’t think it will add anything to my life at all.

I got out of two long term back-to-back abusive relationships in 2020 and have pretty much sworn off men. I don’t need a man to make me happy and I will continue to hate men!
Happy for the men that dumped you 😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: ‘85% Women Want To Leave Their Marriages, I Tried Thrice’ – Actress, Jaiye Kuti by Alexis11: 9:58am On Jan 22
Jennyclay:

All what men want is sex!! After sex, they treat you like trash! Some men would even beat and rape their wife and tell her to her face that there’s nothing like rape in marriage. sad. Bunch of sickos!! sad

Lol how did you manage to have long term relationships with two men at the same time? grin

3 Likes

Re: ‘85% Women Want To Leave Their Marriages, I Tried Thrice’ – Actress, Jaiye Kuti by Invest4growth: 9:59am On Jan 22
She is not correct. The figure is significantly lower
Re: ‘85% Women Want To Leave Their Marriages, I Tried Thrice’ – Actress, Jaiye Kuti by Saidfx(m): 9:59am On Jan 22
Polygamy is not sin. Enjoy the good things of lufe
Re: ‘85% Women Want To Leave Their Marriages, I Tried Thrice’ – Actress, Jaiye Kuti by DrAda(f): 9:59am On Jan 22
Cowbell521:
it's better they leave with their wide worn out toto so their husbands can have peace and taste fresh kpekus

That's one way to look at it until they too are tired
Re: ‘85% Women Want To Leave Their Marriages, I Tried Thrice’ – Actress, Jaiye Kuti by Beverlyjean(f): 10:00am On Jan 22
Jennyclay:
This should be the last time you will ever quote me again on this forum if you don’t want to see the other side of me! undecided

Be warned!!

Nonsense!!

🤣😂🤣🤣😂😂.... the truth is as bitter as ur heart.... its too glaring that u are a problem to any man that comes across u... I don't 4kin care who u are...I don't know u , u don't know me ... but I know u gave a vindictive evil bitter selfish heart and I will never blame any man that runs away from u cos u are highly and dangerously toxic.. and a bonified misandrist... men should run away from u..... u are poison

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘85% Women Want To Leave Their Marriages, I Tried Thrice’ – Actress, Jaiye Kuti by Angelfrost(m): 10:00am On Jan 22
Why get married if singlehood has a stronger appeal to you?!!

Becoming a statistic in the name of belonging to society's respectable class while trading your sanity has to be a very dumb thing among so called learned people.
Re: ‘85% Women Want To Leave Their Marriages, I Tried Thrice’ – Actress, Jaiye Kuti by bigiyaro(m): 10:00am On Jan 22
So many unhappy women on this thread.

2 Likes

Re: ‘85% Women Want To Leave Their Marriages, I Tried Thrice’ – Actress, Jaiye Kuti by phorget(m): 10:01am On Jan 22
I got out of two long term back-to-back abusive relationships in 2020 and have pretty much sworn off men. I don’t need a man to make me happy and I will continue to hate men![/quote]

So you were dating two people at the same time and they were both abusive? This one nah proper ashawo, no wonder you are always so bittered.

2 Likes

Re: ‘85% Women Want To Leave Their Marriages, I Tried Thrice’ – Actress, Jaiye Kuti by Angelfrost(m): 10:02am On Jan 22
bigiyaro:
So many unhappy women on this thread.

It's a widespread reality... Forget fake social media pictures and videos.

Many couples are not even compatible.

They are just enduring their unions for beneficial reasons.
Re: ‘85% Women Want To Leave Their Marriages, I Tried Thrice’ – Actress, Jaiye Kuti by okomile(f): 10:02am On Jan 22
Cowbell521:
Please leave. make the man have peace.

cheesy grin grin
Re: ‘85% Women Want To Leave Their Marriages, I Tried Thrice’ – Actress, Jaiye Kuti by Paramount01(m): 10:03am On Jan 22
Jennyclay:

Wow! You are still single and experrinec all this, when you now marry nko wha will you see

Woman own Courtship man owns marriage, if you see the way female treat men in Courtship and you want it to continue like that, if man can endure Courtship woman should also endure marriage

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘85% Women Want To Leave Their Marriages, I Tried Thrice’ – Actress, Jaiye Kuti by sparko1(m): 10:04am On Jan 22
Jennyclay:

How many children do you have, if I have to guess, I will say two!

The reason you can't be with a man is not because men are scum or whatever you want to say, I mean some are, but the point is the real issue with you as a person is, you are already too damaged! Plane and simple.

There is a study that shows a woman that have be with more than 4 men can't be a happy meaning relationship or marriage.

You can blame the society, blame the government, blame your parent, but please don't point that accusing toe at ALL ME. The buck stop at YOUR TABLE.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘85% Women Want To Leave Their Marriages, I Tried Thrice’ – Actress, Jaiye Kuti by judedwriter(m): 10:07am On Jan 22
family and societal expectations has made marriage into a do or die affair...

Most people marry out of desperation, criticism, dependency and pressure, so what do you expect?

Why would a woman want leave her marriage if she knows she is loved and vice versa?
Re: ‘85% Women Want To Leave Their Marriages, I Tried Thrice’ – Actress, Jaiye Kuti by poseidon12: 10:08am On Jan 22
Jennyclay:

Don't generalize and blame men when you make the wrong choice. There are a lot of decent and responsible men out there. But the average Nigerian woman is looking for the guy with money. The destructive Nigerian cultures mold the average Nigerian woman to have the mindset of a prostitute. Always about the money from the man. Nothing like building a family together.

4 Likes

Re: ‘85% Women Want To Leave Their Marriages, I Tried Thrice’ – Actress, Jaiye Kuti by nedekid: 10:09am On Jan 22
Zxcvbnmghtr:
cry Because most suffer from WEAK ERECTION .
You mean "week electsion" grin
Re: ‘85% Women Want To Leave Their Marriages, I Tried Thrice’ – Actress, Jaiye Kuti by poseidon12: 10:11am On Jan 22
okomile:
What can I say?

We shall have d strength to keep moving on to stay in an unhappy marriage.

Wish I left years ago but stuck

I take everyday as my happy day

grin

Why would you be stuck? Not financially independent?
Re: ‘85% Women Want To Leave Their Marriages, I Tried Thrice’ – Actress, Jaiye Kuti by LordPsalm(m): 10:12am On Jan 22
Jennyclay:

Heal in Jesus name

Damn... the bile is too much

Or turn lesbian

Ewù

1 Like

Re: ‘85% Women Want To Leave Their Marriages, I Tried Thrice’ – Actress, Jaiye Kuti by McLizbae: 10:12am On Jan 22
Thank you!
FRANCISTOWN:

It gladens my soul that you lost both relationships because obviously, you were two timing.

You got out of 2 long term relationships in 2020. Which means you must have been in 2 long term relationships until 2020. Long term relationships count years and not months.

That is. If you got out of one long term relationship in 2020. It is impossible to get out of another long term relationship in the same 2020, as anything long-term relationship is at least 2years. The next one should be 2022 at least.

I hope guys can see that No Nigerian girl ever has one boyfriend at any given time.

2 Likes

Re: ‘85% Women Want To Leave Their Marriages, I Tried Thrice’ – Actress, Jaiye Kuti by oshuaa64: 10:13am On Jan 22
see below

Re: ‘85% Women Want To Leave Their Marriages, I Tried Thrice’ – Actress, Jaiye Kuti by LordPsalm(m): 10:14am On Jan 22
Jennyclay:

I'm not surprised.

Them dey always get dog or cat

Bloody feminst

4 Likes

Re: ‘85% Women Want To Leave Their Marriages, I Tried Thrice’ – Actress, Jaiye Kuti by Quebec91(m): 10:15am On Jan 22
Kpele madam hate, keep hating na
Jennyclay:

1 Like

Re: ‘85% Women Want To Leave Their Marriages, I Tried Thrice’ – Actress, Jaiye Kuti by Anatolia: 10:16am On Jan 22
Even when they are misbehaving and showing men pepper, they will still be complaining. I agree there are lot of irresponsible men but the number of ill-mannered women even in church is mind-boggling. It takes two to tangle.

3 Likes

Re: ‘85% Women Want To Leave Their Marriages, I Tried Thrice’ – Actress, Jaiye Kuti by 247man: 10:16am On Jan 22
Jennyclay:

You are very right. Stay off men. They are not for you. Don’t stress

1 Like

Re: ‘85% Women Want To Leave Their Marriages, I Tried Thrice’ – Actress, Jaiye Kuti by Ate247(m): 10:18am On Jan 22
Jennyclay:

so sorry. I can feel the pain. You will know the value when your old. Except you wan turn receiver of all sort.

1 Like

Re: ‘85% Women Want To Leave Their Marriages, I Tried Thrice’ – Actress, Jaiye Kuti by ifinger: 10:19am On Jan 22
Lol those that have not left are currently being fingered

Re: ‘85% Women Want To Leave Their Marriages, I Tried Thrice’ – Actress, Jaiye Kuti by Anatolia: 10:20am On Jan 22
poseidon12:

Don't generalize and blame men when you make the wrong choice. There are a lot of decent and responsible men out there. But the average Nigerian woman is looking for the guy with money. The destructive Nigerian cultures mold the average Nigerian woman to have the mindset of a prostitute. Always about the money from the man. Nothing like building a family together.

They value money over good character. When you marry who is available with money but not who you love that is what you get. When it is going good at the beginning, no complains but when the bad character of the man start showing, they start crying even with plenty money.
Re: ‘85% Women Want To Leave Their Marriages, I Tried Thrice’ – Actress, Jaiye Kuti by Abemy(m): 10:20am On Jan 22
OKOATA:
If most men suffer from weak erection that means the men women cheat with have weak erections too? Your man has E.D and you as a woman won't ever find a solution to your mans problem, but the next thing is to jump on another available dick. Woman always finding excuses to cheat. Farmtoolz.

Most women who complain of their men's poor performance in the bed lie there like a log of wood, during the act.

1 Like

Re: ‘85% Women Want To Leave Their Marriages, I Tried Thrice’ – Actress, Jaiye Kuti by Dynamicboss: 10:20am On Jan 22
Jennyclay:

Nothing good as having peace of mind and self fulfilled rather than depending on your spouse for daily bread. However, you are unfortunate to have fall into the wrong hands, probably you choice for men may be the reason. You need to review what you need from wants in a man and the path will clear for your life partner. Nigerian Men still remain one of the best to date and marry. If you leave the shore of the country and experience how other countries treat women, you go hail Naija men.

1 Like

Re: ‘85% Women Want To Leave Their Marriages, I Tried Thrice’ – Actress, Jaiye Kuti by Honestey: 10:21am On Jan 22
Let's no woman scare us, 95% of men too want to leave their marriages

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Omotunde Adebowale-David: Lolo1 Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday / Justine Skye Loved Up With Wizkid In New Photos / Singer Dencia Is About To Freeze Her Eggs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.