Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,274 members, 7,818,933 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

‘85% Women Want To Leave Their Marriages, I Tried Thrice’ – Actress, Jaiye Kuti - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘85% Women Want To Leave Their Marriages, I Tried Thrice’ – Actress, Jaiye Kuti (29430 Views)

Jaiye Kuti Rumoured To Be Married To Pasuma - Actress Shocked / Actress Jaiye Kuti Shows Off Husband As She Marks 19th Wedding Anniversary (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘85% Women Want To Leave Their Marriages, I Tried Thrice’ – Actress, Jaiye Kuti by Lifeinlight: 11:09am On Jan 22
FreeIgboho:

Marriage is about work and joy that comes from work. The happiness is from taking care of your kids (and partner) and watching them grow up. Work!
You can also get happiness from idly watching a good movie or casual sex as a single. But you can already see which happiness is inferior
Change your mentality. You met your woman before kids. Her happiness is Paramount. What are those happiness. You must not Hinder her from exploring her career be it in Nigeria or outside. Marriage must not be a hindering block for prosperity or going far in life. I know a man whose wife is an upcoming artiste. She sings. The man is very much financially okay but he never hinder his wife in her choice of career. There are days she will travel for days or a week for her music concert while the man watch over the kids when he comes back from work. They have someone helping them in the house also like a brother. They already had 3 lovely kids. He support her financially, morally, spiritually just name it. That is what is called happiness in marriage. Let your woman soar high. Support your woman

Not that rubbish you're writing
Re: ‘85% Women Want To Leave Their Marriages, I Tried Thrice’ – Actress, Jaiye Kuti by Etranshub(m): 11:10am On Jan 22
Dear Jaiye Kuti...naa ashawo dey your eyes speak for yourself grin grin grin
Re: ‘85% Women Want To Leave Their Marriages, I Tried Thrice’ – Actress, Jaiye Kuti by kay29000(m): 11:11am On Jan 22
[quote author=Beverlyjean post=128060553]

I don't blame the men that dumped u...u are toxic and its turned u to a psychopath.... men are not stupid ... they see nonsense from far... but they mostly give ahead to score their 3 points .... they had seen thru u and seen u are not worthy ... those same guys will definitely have their women saying beautiful things about them , saying they are the best ever ... instead of u to go work on ur dirty terrible attitude, u are throwing blame to someone else... typical feminist, they never accept blame

I see u ending up in prison las las with the type of evil bitterness u carry around....women also break the hearts of men even more , but they take it as part of life and improve themselves to get better women ....sister, nobody send u and ur bitterness ... I am enjoying my marriage to the fullest, I have the sweetest man on earth... those that pass jamb easily, did well in preparing for it and they love jamb... only failures that can't pass due to unpreparedness hate jamb .... [/quote]

Gbam!!! You have said it all.

1 Like

Re: ‘85% Women Want To Leave Their Marriages, I Tried Thrice’ – Actress, Jaiye Kuti by IamHonourable1: 11:12am On Jan 22
Jennyclay:
As matter of fact 95% of women want to leave their marriages. undecided
Things are really happening in marriage/relationships that i just don’t want to say it out. What Nigerian men are using our eyes to see. eh! hmmmm! undecided

All what men want is sex!! After sex, they treat you like trash! Some men would even beat and rape their wife and tell her to her face that there’s nothing like rape in marriage. sad. Bunch of sickos!! sad

The honest truth is, there’s nothing a man can bring to my life that I can’t get myself. I enjoy my own company and I don’t feel the need or want to get married. I don’t think it will add anything to my life at all.

I got out of two long term back-to-back abusive relationships in 2020 and have pretty much sworn off men. I don’t need a man to make me happy and I will continue to hate men!
You would heal only when you get to hell 🔥

1 Like

Re: ‘85% Women Want To Leave Their Marriages, I Tried Thrice’ – Actress, Jaiye Kuti by BloomingDale(f): 11:13am On Jan 22
FreeIgboho:

Marriage is about work and joy that comes from work. The happiness is from taking care of your kids (and partner) and watching them grow up. Work!
You can also get happiness from watching a good movie or good casual sex as a single. But you can already see which happiness is inferior

Nah, women are no longer been deceived by that talk any longer. If happiness comes from taking care of your kids and partners and watching them grow up, more men would be involved in fatherhood and husband duties, but most fathers and husbands are not interested in their children and wives, hence the reason why children are closer to their moms.

Research shows single women with no children are happier than married women with children while the reverse is for men. This is because men are not the ones doing the everyday boring and arduous tasks.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘85% Women Want To Leave Their Marriages, I Tried Thrice’ – Actress, Jaiye Kuti by kay29000(m): 11:13am On Jan 22
Jennyclay:
This should be the last time you will ever quote me again on this forum if you don’t want to see the other side of me! undecided

Be warned!!

Nonsense!!

I can see her words touched you... Truth is bitter.

3 Likes

Re: ‘85% Women Want To Leave Their Marriages, I Tried Thrice’ – Actress, Jaiye Kuti by Lifeinlight: 11:13am On Jan 22
Bluntemperor:

Wow, you took words from my mouth!
Where and who conducted her research?
Orishirishi,Nkan Mbe,o lodo, Jaye Kuti!
she's right. Most women are not happy in their marriage
Re: ‘85% Women Want To Leave Their Marriages, I Tried Thrice’ – Actress, Jaiye Kuti by Harrynight(m): 11:15am On Jan 22
grin

The truth is 95% of women at some point consider leaving their marriage or regret the man they're married to.
Re: ‘85% Women Want To Leave Their Marriages, I Tried Thrice’ – Actress, Jaiye Kuti by Lifeinlight: 11:15am On Jan 22
BloomingDale:

Nah, women are no longer been deceived by that talk any longer. If happiness comes from taking care of your kids and partners and watching them grow up, more men would be involved in fatherhood and husband duties, but most fathers and husbands are not interested in their children and wives, hence the reason why children are closer to their moms.
don't mind him. He thought he was talking to a baby.
Re: ‘85% Women Want To Leave Their Marriages, I Tried Thrice’ – Actress, Jaiye Kuti by Coronavirus1: 11:15am On Jan 22
Jennyclay:
Things are really happening in marriage/relationships that i just don’t want to say it out. What Nigerian men are using our eyes to see. eh! hmmmm! undecided

All what men want is sex!! After sex, they treat you like trash! Some men would even beat and rape their wife and tell her to her face that there’s nothing like rape in marriage. sad. Bunch of sickos!! sad

The honest truth is, there’s nothing a man can bring to my life that I can’t get myself. I enjoy my own company and I don’t feel the need or want to get married. I don’t think it will add anything to my life at all.

I got out of two long term back-to-back abusive relationships in 2020 and have pretty much sworn off men. I don’t need a man to make me happy and I will continue to hate men!
Because you have dirty characters that is why men will used and trow you like rag if you don't submit to a man you can't get married if you intend to control a man your marriage can not last nagging checking his phones bank Alerts
Your marriage can't last .If you free a man he will love you to eternity. Because a man loves their wives no matter what he does outside. He will still come back to meet the wife jealousy will destroy your marriage my peace of advice, let me be

2 Likes

Re: ‘85% Women Want To Leave Their Marriages, I Tried Thrice’ – Actress, Jaiye Kuti by Lifeinlight: 11:16am On Jan 22
Etranshub:
Dear Jaiye Kuti...naa ashawo dey your eyes speak for yourself grin grin grin
Re: ‘85% Women Want To Leave Their Marriages, I Tried Thrice’ – Actress, Jaiye Kuti by kay29000(m): 11:16am On Jan 22
DrAda:
Me thinks the figure is closer to 98%. The idea is nursed but hardly executed. It will be interesting to know if men feel the same way too

Men do too... I have two friends that constantly keep telling me they want to leave their marriage. But they have been telling me this for years now, but they haven't left. I just laugh whenever they tell me, cos I know the next minute they are having nice time with their family. The truth is human beings naturally want to be free, and marriage is like living in bondage to some people.

1 Like

Re: ‘85% Women Want To Leave Their Marriages, I Tried Thrice’ – Actress, Jaiye Kuti by mrteee: 11:18am On Jan 22
Jennyclay:

"...two long term back-to-back abusive relationships in 2020..."

Check yourself woman!
Like attracts like. Nature's law.

1 Like

Re: ‘85% Women Want To Leave Their Marriages, I Tried Thrice’ – Actress, Jaiye Kuti by FreeIgboho: 11:18am On Jan 22
BloomingDale:

Research shows single women with no children are happier than married women with children while the reverse is for men. This is because men are not the ones doing the everyday boring and arduous tasks.

Pregnancy and childbirth are hard and can even take life of the woman. Yet that is most fulfilled a woman can be. Same way, the happiest and most fulfilled a woman can be is taking care of her children and husband. Work!
Re: ‘85% Women Want To Leave Their Marriages, I Tried Thrice’ – Actress, Jaiye Kuti by Lifeinlight: 11:19am On Jan 22
Coronavirus1:

Because you have dirty characters that is why men will used and trow you like rag if you don't submit to a man you can't get married if you intend to control a man your marriage can not last nagging checking his phones bank Alerts
Your marriage can't last .If you free a man he will love you to eternity. Because a man loves their wives no matter what he does outside. He will still come back to meet the wife jealousy will destroy your marriage my peace of advice, let me be
interesting

You mean a man can sleep around outside freely and still comes back home freely? Omo some of you men mentality no be here o. Reason why women dey show us pepper for abroad.
Re: ‘85% Women Want To Leave Their Marriages, I Tried Thrice’ – Actress, Jaiye Kuti by Etranshub(m): 11:20am On Jan 22
Lifeinlight:
most men are not happy in their marriage too but naa ashawo dey her own eyes like i said

1 Like

Re: ‘85% Women Want To Leave Their Marriages, I Tried Thrice’ – Actress, Jaiye Kuti by Lifeinlight: 11:21am On Jan 22
Etranshub:
most men are not happy in their marriage too but naa ashawo dey her own eyes like i said
That is your business about that. I only know she's right because most women are not happy in their marriage
Re: ‘85% Women Want To Leave Their Marriages, I Tried Thrice’ – Actress, Jaiye Kuti by motymop: 11:23am On Jan 22
BloomingDale:

Ok, high cost of living contributed to that too, but It’s even the rich women that are less likely to give birth. Women are realizing everywhere that motherhood is a an arduous and thankless job. They will rather be free to enjoy their lives like the men do.

Women married to rich husbands are full time house wives, Rich women are focusing on their career and not wanting to have children because they cant do it alone

Women love the joy of motherhood and every body knows that kids are selfish and do not care about gender when they are hungry

The opinion of the women you posted aren't universal opinions due to the fact that there are different cultures all over the world
Re: ‘85% Women Want To Leave Their Marriages, I Tried Thrice’ – Actress, Jaiye Kuti by MT: 11:28am On Jan 22
When and where did she conduct her data from?

How did she arrive at 85%

1 Like

Re: ‘85% Women Want To Leave Their Marriages, I Tried Thrice’ – Actress, Jaiye Kuti by broadman20: 11:28am On Jan 22
Jennyclay:

I'm very sorry my dear for what you have gone throug.

But on the other hand, not everyone understands what marriage is all about. It's applicable between men and women. For me, I choose to study where people are coming from first ( that's family line) to determine if I will have a relationship with them and it has really helped me.

No matter what kind of pretence people put up when you meet them, they can never pretend about their backgrounds.

I always ask people not to be in a hurry to jump into any relationship no matter how thrilling it may look like and how good the person will look.

I believe you will live better and healthy always..... cheers.
Re: ‘85% Women Want To Leave Their Marriages, I Tried Thrice’ – Actress, Jaiye Kuti by BloomingDale(f): 11:28am On Jan 22
motymop:

Women married to rich husbands are full time house wives, Rich women are focusing on their career and not wanting to have children because they cant do it alone

Women love the joy of motherhood and every body knows that kids are selfish and do not care about gender when they are hungry

The opinion of the women you posted aren't universal opinions due to the fact that there are different cultures all over the world

Research shows that married women with children are the unhappiest. Even the women married to rich men don’t want a lot of children. The simple fact is that women are no longer interested in having children for men. Birth rates are declining. And that wave will soon get to Africa.

Another storm that is brewing up is women no longer wanting to be with men, hence there is a rise of single, lonely men. Women worldwide are getting tired of men.

Men benefit a lot more from relationships and marriages hence why they are fighting feminism tooth and nail(as if their lives depend on it). They see feminists as the enemy that is removing the feeding bottle from their greedy mouth.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: ‘85% Women Want To Leave Their Marriages, I Tried Thrice’ – Actress, Jaiye Kuti by Lifeinlight: 11:30am On Jan 22
MT:
When and where did she conduct her data from?

How did she arrive at 85%
Re: ‘85% Women Want To Leave Their Marriages, I Tried Thrice’ – Actress, Jaiye Kuti by Samade7: 11:31am On Jan 22
Jennyclay:

If big b**bs and big y**sh are what u are using to entice men into relationship, that's what you will continue to get my sis.

1 Like

Re: ‘85% Women Want To Leave Their Marriages, I Tried Thrice’ – Actress, Jaiye Kuti by Gentlesoul2021(m): 11:32am On Jan 22
LordPsalm:
That Jenny girl is too bitter and ugly.

How did thry even manage to be with such combo.

She already have a dog. That is what she deserve.

VERY BITTÈR SOÙL

I seconded...
Re: ‘85% Women Want To Leave Their Marriages, I Tried Thrice’ – Actress, Jaiye Kuti by Coronavirus1: 11:33am On Jan 22
Lifeinlight:
interesting

You mean a man can sleep around outside freely and still comes back home freely? Omo some of you men mentality no be here o. Reason why women dey show us pepper for abroad.
I don't say sleeping around free chance free of monitoring spirit like looking unto man phone when he is sleeping checking his bank Alerts
Re: ‘85% Women Want To Leave Their Marriages, I Tried Thrice’ – Actress, Jaiye Kuti by babzlim(m): 11:34am On Jan 22
Jennyclay:

my sister check yourself and swear that you yourself no get your own for body.

celebrity don talk now una muscle 💪 don stand.

if u feel your better off without a man aunty dey your dey and grow old lonely, because someone said this and that so u feel is like that every where because one yeyebrity say so.

1 Like

Re: ‘85% Women Want To Leave Their Marriages, I Tried Thrice’ – Actress, Jaiye Kuti by FreeIgboho: 11:35am On Jan 22
BloomingDale:

Pregnancy and childbirth are hard and can even take life of the woman. Yet that is most fulfilled a woman can be. Same way, the happiest and most fulfilled a woman can be is taking care of her children and husband. Work! Pure work, yet no other activity can make a woman more fulfilled than that!
Doesn’t mean a woman without husband and kids can’t still enjoy her life
Re: ‘85% Women Want To Leave Their Marriages, I Tried Thrice’ – Actress, Jaiye Kuti by tobenuel(m): 11:37am On Jan 22
Jennyclay:

Jennyclay you never see anything yet. you need to be evaluated, you better seek help. all things being equal, more Ginger unto your hatred for men

1 Like

Re: ‘85% Women Want To Leave Their Marriages, I Tried Thrice’ – Actress, Jaiye Kuti by BloomingDale(f): 11:37am On Jan 22
babzlim:

my sister check yourself and swear that you yourself no get your own for body.

celebrity don talk now una muscle 💪 don stand.

if u feel your better off without a man aunty dey your dey and grow old lonely, because someone said this and that so u feel is like that every where because one yeyebrity say so.

Men are the ones that are scared of growing old lonely, hence they project their fear on women. Check all the researches that has been done.
Re: ‘85% Women Want To Leave Their Marriages, I Tried Thrice’ – Actress, Jaiye Kuti by BloomingDale(f): 11:39am On Jan 22
FreeIgboho:

Pregnancy and childbirth are hard and can even take life of the woman. Yet that is most fulfilled a woman can be. Same way, the happiest and most fulfilled a woman can be is taking care of her children and husband. Work! Pure work, yet no other activity can make a woman more fulfilled than that!
Doesn’t mean a woman without husband and kids can’t still enjoy her life

Oga, research has shown this is a lie. Women are no longer believing those lies no matter your desperation to pass that across as true. Research has shown that married women with children are the unhappiest and die quicker, while single women without children are the happiest and live the longest.
Re: ‘85% Women Want To Leave Their Marriages, I Tried Thrice’ – Actress, Jaiye Kuti by Bigchristo: 11:41am On Jan 22
Jennyclay:

Just imagine the kind of mentality you have, this is how old aunties deceive young girls into thinking they don’t need a man to be happy, on a long run you still get yourself satisfied with cucumber 🥒, Love Machine or vibrator etc that will destroy your sexual organs, listen let me tell you the fact about life and relationships which you do not understand: A woman who isn’t submissive to her man in a relationship or marriage will never make a good wife or partner because you can’t be equaling yourself with a man except you don’t read the Bible, of course I understand some men can be very foolish enough to do all of these things you previously mentioned but on a nutshell it’s never idea to generalize it because we men also meet bad women too, but that doesn’t mean we should be attributing what others did to us to the new women we meet, by the time you keep transferring aggression towards them you will end up in same circle of calling every man bad whereas you are the problem, have you asked Yourself why are they beating you up? Maybe your character is bad n needed adjustment, but that’s not enough reason for a man to lay hand on a woman I don’t support domestic violence or any form of abusive relationship, but when this happens too often there’s a need to look in ward and check yourself if you are actually the problem, believe it or not even if you are wealthy like Elon Musk there’s a position you will want to hold in the society if your marital status is single nobody will want to accept you into such position, my sister I was once a victim of this situation: at the time I said I’m done with women that’s when the woman I got married to showed up, I will advice you to work on yourself not only outward looks but inward, learn to accept the facts that you are wrong and apologize for it, in all always pay attention to the kind of men who approach you for serious relationship, I come in peace ✌️ if you like still vex I fit still change am for you 😂😂😂

4 Likes

Re: ‘85% Women Want To Leave Their Marriages, I Tried Thrice’ – Actress, Jaiye Kuti by skydancer: 11:41am On Jan 22
Jennyclay:

The one assignment Jesus brought with the new testament is for you to live with just one person and love them as he did for you in spite of your crucifying him. But you're also right because he clearly said not everyone is meant to be married but peer pressure make a lot of people who should actually be celibate get married, if you don't like sex or have no interest in passion you should devote your life to God without the distraction of a spouse, that's the purpose. If you however like sex and the idea of bearing your own children, it comes with a little sacrifice if you pray for the right spouse and let God lead.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Chiwetalu Agu Released By Nigerian Army / Photos: Ese Walter Ark Proudly Flaunts Her Huge Baby Bump / Tonto Dikeh Reacts As Ty’nell Cherry-Lindsey Is Killed By Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.