Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,138 members, 7,818,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

‘85% Women Want To Leave Their Marriages, I Tried Thrice’ – Actress, Jaiye Kuti - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘85% Women Want To Leave Their Marriages, I Tried Thrice’ – Actress, Jaiye Kuti (29423 Views)

Jaiye Kuti Rumoured To Be Married To Pasuma - Actress Shocked / Actress Jaiye Kuti Shows Off Husband As She Marks 19th Wedding Anniversary (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘85% Women Want To Leave Their Marriages, I Tried Thrice’ – Actress, Jaiye Kuti by Ate247(m): 10:42am On Jan 22
Lifeinlight:
she can live without a man. She can adopt a child or get her own biological child through sperm donor. Na man no fit live without woman as per konji
It's okay to be a NUN. But if you wan be ashawo do it with pride. For me I think is wrong to raise children without them knowing the origin of thier father or mother. Let's not make rubbish a norm.
Re: ‘85% Women Want To Leave Their Marriages, I Tried Thrice’ – Actress, Jaiye Kuti by themanderon: 10:42am On Jan 22
If you run away from him because of one reason then run to another then to another and to another the time will come when you will find yourself all by yourself.
Re: ‘85% Women Want To Leave Their Marriages, I Tried Thrice’ – Actress, Jaiye Kuti by Faposky95: 10:44am On Jan 22
Jennyclay:
As matter of fact 95% of women want to leave their marriages. undecided
Things are really happening in marriage/relationships that i just don’t want to say it out. What Nigerian men are using our eyes to see. eh! hmmmm! undecided

All what men want is sex!! After sex, they treat you like trash! Some men would even beat and rape their wife and tell her to her face that there’s nothing like rape in marriage. sad. Bunch of sickos!! sad

The honest truth is, there’s nothing a man can bring to my life that I can’t get myself. I enjoy my own company and I don’t feel the need or want to get married. I don’t think it will add anything to my life at all.

I got out of two long term back-to-back abusive relationships in 2020 and have pretty much sworn off men. I don’t need a man to make me happy and I will continue to hate men!

Shit attract flies...sorry to say

1 Like

Re: ‘85% Women Want To Leave Their Marriages, I Tried Thrice’ – Actress, Jaiye Kuti by motymop: 10:45am On Jan 22
BloomingDale:

Oga, women worldwide are sick of you men. Oyinbo and Asia women no dey gree born for man again despite all interventions by their government. It will soon get to Africa.

That is not true, asia women and white women aren't giving birth because of increase in the cost of living in their respective countries, it has nothing to do with men rather finances
Re: ‘85% Women Want To Leave Their Marriages, I Tried Thrice’ – Actress, Jaiye Kuti by FreeIgboho: 10:45am On Jan 22
Lifeinlight:
I disagree. Marriage should make you happy. Marriage should make you better than when you're single. I understand it is a collective efforts from the man and woman to make it work. But trust me, women are tired of we men in terms of marriage. If there's financial backup, many will leave without thinking twice

You have kids, you take care of them. It’s no longer about you. That’s marriage
Re: ‘85% Women Want To Leave Their Marriages, I Tried Thrice’ – Actress, Jaiye Kuti by johngwain: 10:46am On Jan 22
Go and check yourself u may be the cause.

Jennyclay:
Things are really happening in marriage/relationships that i just don’t want to say it out. What Nigerian men are using our eyes to see. eh! hmmmm! undecided

All what men want is sex!! After sex, they treat you like trash! Some men would even beat and rape their wife and tell her to her face that there’s nothing like rape in marriage. sad. Bunch of sickos!! sad

The honest truth is, there’s nothing a man can bring to my life that I can’t get myself. I enjoy my own company and I don’t feel the need or want to get married. I don’t think it will add anything to my life at all.

I got out of two long term back-to-back abusive relationships in 2020 and have pretty much sworn off men. I don’t need a man to make me happy and I will continue to hate men!
Re: ‘85% Women Want To Leave Their Marriages, I Tried Thrice’ – Actress, Jaiye Kuti by BloomingDale(f): 10:46am On Jan 22
motymop:

That is not true, asia women and white women aren't giving birth because of increase in the cost of living in their respective countries, it has nothing to do with men rather finances

Yet their respective government has offered them all sorts of financial benefits which is clearly not working. The US government had to resort to banning abortions in a last desperate effort.
Re: ‘85% Women Want To Leave Their Marriages, I Tried Thrice’ – Actress, Jaiye Kuti by Lifeinlight: 10:48am On Jan 22
motymop:

she is not right, she is projecting

She failed in her marriage and then projected as if every women are like her

where did she get her stats from? which survey did she carried out to come to the conclusion
Carry out the survey yourself within your community then you'd know. High percentage of women aren't happy in their marriage compare to the happy ones

I also need to correct a notion from you, the fact that a woman could walk out in a marriage doesn't mean she's the cause of divorce or breakup. Lots of men are beast, only a reasonable woman will take a walk without thinking twice while they deal with him ruthlessly in the law court. I am not saying some women too are exception. Of course some women are the cause of breakup or divorce.
Re: ‘85% Women Want To Leave Their Marriages, I Tried Thrice’ – Actress, Jaiye Kuti by harsysky(m): 10:48am On Jan 22
Jennyclay:

If you had stopped at " I enjoy my own company and I don’t feel the need or want to get married. I don’t think it will add anything to my life at all. ", I would really respect you, but you had to show how immature you are. Age is not maturity to me; you could be 40 years or more, and I don't care. Maturity comes to play how you write, behave and relate with people around you without making them feel less of themselves. You have a lot of healing to do your good self, and I wish you heal ASAP for the sake of your parents and siblings.
Re: ‘85% Women Want To Leave Their Marriages, I Tried Thrice’ – Actress, Jaiye Kuti by Lifeinlight: 10:49am On Jan 22
FreeIgboho:

You have kids, you take care of them. It’s no longer about you. That’s marriage
LoL. A woman should throwaway herself and focus on kids? I know your type anyway

1 Like

Re: ‘85% Women Want To Leave Their Marriages, I Tried Thrice’ – Actress, Jaiye Kuti by motymop: 10:51am On Jan 22
BloomingDale:

Yet their respective government has offered them all sorts of financial benefits which is claearly not working.

yes they refuse because of high cost of living even though they are married and this literally happens in bigger cities compared to smaller cities

for instance in korea, women in Seoul have a lower birth rate then women in smaller cities in korea

there are reasons for that

the high cost of affording an apartment to build a family in major cities is high
There is no work/ life balance, so women will focus on their job rather than start a family

it is not a women thing, it is also a men thing
Re: ‘85% Women Want To Leave Their Marriages, I Tried Thrice’ – Actress, Jaiye Kuti by strongman07(m): 10:52am On Jan 22
Women are complicated not marriage. Think about it
Re: ‘85% Women Want To Leave Their Marriages, I Tried Thrice’ – Actress, Jaiye Kuti by TheBillyonaire: 10:53am On Jan 22
Jennyclay:

One can deduce that you are a product of a 'broken' home.

1 Like

Re: ‘85% Women Want To Leave Their Marriages, I Tried Thrice’ – Actress, Jaiye Kuti by Lifeinlight: 10:53am On Jan 22
Ate247:
It's okay to be a NUN. But if you wan be ashawo do it with pride. For me I think is wrong to raise children without them knowing the origin of thier father or mother. Let's not make rubbish a norm.
you claimed she'd need a man later in her life, then i let you know it's a lie. She can live without a man and that's fact. You can only said she'd need a child because of old age, then i may agree on that. Having a child without their mother or father is another topic entirely.
Re: ‘85% Women Want To Leave Their Marriages, I Tried Thrice’ – Actress, Jaiye Kuti by frankson1(m): 10:54am On Jan 22
FRANCISTOWN:

It gladens my soul that you lost both relationships because obviously, you were two timing.

You got out of 2 long term relationships in 2020. Which means you must have been in 2 long term relationships until 2020. Long term relationships count years and not months.

That is. If you got out of one long term relationship in 2020. It is impossible to get out of another long term relationship in the same 2020, as anything long-term relationship is at least 2years. The next one should be 2022 at least.

I hope guys can see that No Nigerian girl ever has one boyfriend at any given time.

I wanted asking her to explain this part but I passed.

Good reasoning here👍

2 Likes

Re: ‘85% Women Want To Leave Their Marriages, I Tried Thrice’ – Actress, Jaiye Kuti by motymop: 10:54am On Jan 22
Lifeinlight:
Carry out the survey yourself within your community then you'd know. High percentage of women aren't happy in their marriage compare to the happy ones

I also need to correct a notion from you, the fact that a woman could walk out in a marriage doesn't mean she's the cause of divorce or breakup. Lots of men are beast, only a reasonable woman will take a walk without thinking twice while they deal with him ruthlessly in the law court. I am not saying some women too are exception. Of course some women are the cause of breakup or divorce.

stop projecting and using celebrities as the yard sticks of how average Nigerians live

There are lot of women living happily in their marriages, and there are also women that are sad in their marriages

so saying 85% of women are unhappy in their marriages is not true. what survey did she carry out all over Nigeria

1 Like

Re: ‘85% Women Want To Leave Their Marriages, I Tried Thrice’ – Actress, Jaiye Kuti by allthingsgood: 10:56am On Jan 22
Jennyclay:

i pray and hope you heal

1 Like

Re: ‘85% Women Want To Leave Their Marriages, I Tried Thrice’ – Actress, Jaiye Kuti by Lifeinlight: 10:59am On Jan 22
motymop:

stop projecting and using celebrities as the yard sticks of how average Nigerians live

There are lot of women living happily in their marriages, and there are also women that are sad in their marriages

so saying 85% of women are unhappy in their marriages is not true. what survey did she carry out all over Nigeria
which lot of women are happy in their marriage? Where did you get your data from? Most average Nigerian women stay put in marriage majorly because of finance. Promise them a financial backup and watch how many will dump their husband without thinking twice. Only few sensible ones amongst them leave an abusive marriage no matter how poor they are
Re: ‘85% Women Want To Leave Their Marriages, I Tried Thrice’ – Actress, Jaiye Kuti by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:59am On Jan 22
NA ETERNAL LIE. NA YOU WAN LEAVE because YOU TOO LIKE TO FOLLOW THOSE SMALL SMALL BOYZ TO JAIYE. YOU TOO LIKE TO JAIYE,E DEY YABODY,E DEY YA SMILES cheesy grin Jaiye woman.Only 5% immatured people want to leave marriage.
THIS WOMAN,I WONDER HOW YA HUSBAND GO DEY COPE,WELL HE WILL ALWAYS FIND A WAY AS A GUY MAN. smiley
Re: ‘85% Women Want To Leave Their Marriages, I Tried Thrice’ – Actress, Jaiye Kuti by frankson1(m): 11:00am On Jan 22
Beverlyjean:

I don't blame the men that dumped u...u are toxic and its turned u to a psychopath.... men are not stupid ... they see nonsense from far... but they mostly give ahead to score their 3 points .... they had seen thru u and seen u are not worthy ... those same guys will definitely have their women saying beautiful things about them , saying they are the best ever ... instead of u to go work on ur dirty terrible attitude, u are throwing blame to someone else... typical feminist, they never accept blame

I see u ending up in prison las las with the type of evil bitterness u carry around....women also break the hearts of men even more , but they take it as part of life and improve themselves to get better women ....sister, nobody send u and ur bitterness ... I am enjoying my marriage to the fullest, I have the sweetest man on earth... those that pass jamb easily, did well in preparing for it and they love jamb... only failures that can't pass due to unpreparedness hate jamb ....

Beverlyjean, you shall continue to enjoy full time peace in your marriage and your children shall be the real and true blessings to you.👍👍

1 Like

Re: ‘85% Women Want To Leave Their Marriages, I Tried Thrice’ – Actress, Jaiye Kuti by FreeIgboho: 11:03am On Jan 22
Lifeinlight:
LoL. A woman should throwaway herself and focus on kids? I know your type anyway

BloomingDale:
Ok keep thinking that. It’s even the rich women that are less likely to give birth. Women are realizing everywhere that motherhood is a an arduous and thankless job. They will rather be free to enjoy their lives like the men do.

Marriage is about work and joy that comes from work. The happiness is from taking care of your kids (and partner) and watching them grow up. Work!
You can also get happiness from watching a good movie or good casual sex as a single. But you can already see which happiness is inferior
Re: ‘85% Women Want To Leave Their Marriages, I Tried Thrice’ – Actress, Jaiye Kuti by BloomingDale(f): 11:03am On Jan 22
motymop:

yes they refuse because of high cost of living even though they are married and this literally happens in bigger cities compared to smaller cities

for instance in korea, women in Seoul have a lower birth rate then women in smaller cities in korea

there are reasons for that

the high cost of affording an apartment to build a family in major cities is high
There is no work/ life balance, so women will focus on their job rather than start a family

it is not a women thing, it is also a men thing

Ok, high cost of living contributed to that too, but It’s even the rich women that are less likely to give birth. Women are realizing everywhere that motherhood is a an arduous and thankless job. They will rather be free to enjoy their lives like the men do.

Re: ‘85% Women Want To Leave Their Marriages, I Tried Thrice’ – Actress, Jaiye Kuti by Bluntemperor: 11:05am On Jan 22
nstore:
shocked
Wow!
Where did she get her stats from!..

Wow, you took words from my mouth!
Where and who conducted her research?
Orishirishi,Nkan Mbe,o lodo, Jaye Kuti!
Re: ‘85% Women Want To Leave Their Marriages, I Tried Thrice’ – Actress, Jaiye Kuti by bigiyaro(m): 11:05am On Jan 22
Angelfrost:

It's a widespread reality... Forget fake social media pictures and videos.

Many couples are not even compatible.

They are just enduring their unions for beneficial reasons.
like I said, so many unhappy people "enduring" thier marriages.
Re: ‘85% Women Want To Leave Their Marriages, I Tried Thrice’ – Actress, Jaiye Kuti by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:06am On Jan 22
This thread is not for immature minds,it is for our papas and.mamas from ages 60s up to 90s and above to address. SO, SHUT UP , HERE IF YOU KNOW REACH,BECAUSE YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT MARRIAGE angry
Re: ‘85% Women Want To Leave Their Marriages, I Tried Thrice’ – Actress, Jaiye Kuti by DARLINGTON869(m): 11:06am On Jan 22
Jennyclay:

Breath...take a deep breath gurl.....your hatred for men is in a league of its own. Not all men are wolves. As horrible and devilish Sodom was, there was still a good man there (Lot)

1 Like

Re: ‘85% Women Want To Leave Their Marriages, I Tried Thrice’ – Actress, Jaiye Kuti by 12345baba(m): 11:06am On Jan 22
Jennyclay:

nne happy hating o
Re: ‘85% Women Want To Leave Their Marriages, I Tried Thrice’ – Actress, Jaiye Kuti by VULCAN(m): 11:06am On Jan 22
Someone that was dating two men and both were long term relationships at the same time and ended both in 2020 is angry with men.

Hahahahahaha.

Two timing cheater.

I won't be surprised if both men knew she was cheating and were just treating her anyhow.

Jennyclay:

1 Like

Re: ‘85% Women Want To Leave Their Marriages, I Tried Thrice’ – Actress, Jaiye Kuti by senteugene: 11:07am On Jan 22
You plus some married olosho is equal to 85% abi
Re: ‘85% Women Want To Leave Their Marriages, I Tried Thrice’ – Actress, Jaiye Kuti by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:07am On Jan 22
PARADIZEPRIEST:
This thread is not for immature minds,it is for our papas and.mamas from ages 60s up to 90s and above to address. SO, SHUT UP , HERE IF YOU KNOW REACH,BECAUSE YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT MARRIAGE angry
Re: ‘85% Women Want To Leave Their Marriages, I Tried Thrice’ – Actress, Jaiye Kuti by itsene: 11:08am On Jan 22
Marriages will never be stable if men are unemployed..
Create jobs and see happy marriages.

1 Like

Re: ‘85% Women Want To Leave Their Marriages, I Tried Thrice’ – Actress, Jaiye Kuti by CEO07(m): 11:09am On Jan 22
Chai who do this Kain tin, you Neva jam beta love,if I give you love, your statement go change ASAP 🤳 author=Jennyclay post=128056639]As matter of fact 95% of women want to leave their marriages. undecided

I got out of two long term back-to-back abusive relationships in 2020 and have pretty much sworn off men. I don’t need a man to make me happy and I will continue to hate men![/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Celebrities Flaunt Their Tattoos ( Photos ) / 2face Idibia Becomes Glo Ambassador (Photo) / Korede Bello's Beloved Tour In Mali: Fans Cry As Mavins Star Performs (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.