Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,777 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Obidients And I, Are Not The Problem Of Nigeria – Peter Obi - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obidients And I, Are Not The Problem Of Nigeria – Peter Obi (17681 Views)

I’m Interested In Better Nigeria – Peter Obi Clears Air On Running With El-rufai / Reno Omokri: It Is Impossible To Differentiate Between Obidients And IPOB / I’m Ready To Lay Down My Life For Nigeria – Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obidients And I, Are Not The Problem Of Nigeria – Peter Obi by Enugurangers: 5:04pm On Jan 22
onuman:

How did you expect Boko Haram to bomb Abuja during Buhari administration?
Buhari and Boko Haram are like six and half a dozen.

Boko Haram is fighting for a Nigeria to be governed with Sharia criminal laws.

Buhari said in 2001 in Kaduna that he would not stop until Islamic sharia criminal laws are applied in all the states of Nigeria.

Develop more sense.
Funny picture. That was how we pissed on Labour Party in Enugu state.
Re: Obidients And I, Are Not The Problem Of Nigeria – Peter Obi by onuman: 5:06pm On Jan 22
adamusuleiman2:

This post up here is another proof that Obidients are zombies. If Buhari and Boko Haram are one, so how come Boko Haram were still active during Buhari's era 🤣

Buhari even sewed uniform for so called Boko Haram repentants. Some were put into the armed forces.

Kuje prison was stormed during Buhari administration without interference. Boko Haram people were freed.

Grow up.

Re: Obidients And I, Are Not The Problem Of Nigeria – Peter Obi by patrickcollins: 5:08pm On Jan 22
Promax4321:
Obi Gregory and IPOBI has destroyed Nigeria and our politics through bigotry and tribalism.

They pray for bad news in Nigeria, wishing Nigeria bad.

Checkout for news in Nigeria and feedback from them. Always happy for bad news and wishing Nigerian bad.
Nigeria is bad news herself, before emergence of Obidients bad news has been happening all round the country and isn't going away
Re: Obidients And I, Are Not The Problem Of Nigeria – Peter Obi by Hisbanner83: 5:14pm On Jan 22
Peter Obi is a true statesman. He remains the only visible opposition to federal government excesses. A new Nigeria is POssible.

1 Like

Re: Obidients And I, Are Not The Problem Of Nigeria – Peter Obi by Rantingpiglets: 5:15pm On Jan 22
Stop crying foolishly. Tinubu is President, he should do his job. cheesy

Pipapi1:
The country's situation would have been worse if Peter Obi, a clueless, 3rd class, tribal and religious bigot had won the election. Honestly, we dodged a bomb!

1 Like

Re: Obidients And I, Are Not The Problem Of Nigeria – Peter Obi by Rantingpiglets: 5:18pm On Jan 22
Why are you barking like a rabid dog? Why the tears. You are abusing and still crying badly. Go and jump from the lagoon, even the water will reject your Worthless body .

Cry blood cheesy

Front0lane:
Of course when the criminal is exposed a dull headed ipob like you is bound to cry foul but the way you ask EFCC to arrest the Pandora Criminal is that how you call them to arrest other politician without denigrating insulting n abusing them.

So for your mind this cursed bastard Pandora Criminal Peter should not be insulted or called the criminal he truly his because of your irredeemable bigotry n chronic foolishness ba ?!

Re: Obidients And I, Are Not The Problem Of Nigeria – Peter Obi by Wahabfuture: 5:19pm On Jan 22
opamoses1:

Of course it would be beer parlor gist to you since you are OBIdient. No suprise.

I do not belong to any political party, I want a better and prosperous Nigeria, Nigeria is going from bad to worse with each passing day. Security is zero, economy horrible bad, no steady power for over 60 years
Re: Obidients And I, Are Not The Problem Of Nigeria – Peter Obi by InvertedHammer: 5:29pm On Jan 22
/
After blaming Peter Obi, they should go and buy foodstuffs and medications. Silence is golden. The best approach to anti-Obi crowd is to wait--sooner than later Nigeria has a way of happening to people.
But then why bother, majority of them are already close to financial hell with no visa to escape.

/
Re: Obidients And I, Are Not The Problem Of Nigeria – Peter Obi by Wahabfuture: 5:31pm On Jan 22
Front0lane:
This is what happened when dull head from Ipobland are allowed to run rampage. So you are smart enough he forfeited money but not smart enough to comprehend he forfeited the money because the money was never his as it was transferred to his account or why else did you think he was not convicted for any drug dealing after the forfeiture ?! Dull headed ipob everywhere on NL.

Dude stop yawning opak , Criminals will always deny their funds or properties when caught, that’s exactly what happened in Tinubu case, stop defending criminals
Re: Obidients And I, Are Not The Problem Of Nigeria – Peter Obi by Wahabfuture: 5:37pm On Jan 22
Enugurangers:

The money was not his to begin with. And instead of shouting criminal drug baron, why don't you show us proof of his arrest and conviction as one. Even just an arrest will do, but you have zero proof.

What other proof do you still need after he forfeited 460 thousand US Dollars in 1993, the money was linked to drug activities, stop protecting criminals. He forfeited the money to avoid arrest and persecution
Re: Obidients And I, Are Not The Problem Of Nigeria – Peter Obi by risko: 5:53pm On Jan 22
Pray your life should be ran the way Peter obi governed anambra state. I don't know why some people are so dumb,to believe that peter obi will, do better as the president of Nigeria, than Tinubu who had a record of what is close to what can be called decent governance in lagos
Re: Obidients And I, Are Not The Problem Of Nigeria – Peter Obi by Beautifulday: 5:59pm On Jan 22
Mandate2023:
Same Obi supporters that always wish evil on Nigeria...........always looking forward to the next bad news to promote

Why not stop the bad news? Abi is Nigerian married to bad news?
Re: Obidients And I, Are Not The Problem Of Nigeria – Peter Obi by IPDGP: 6:02pm On Jan 22
Neither can u bring solution, so just pack yourself for one corner
Re: Obidients And I, Are Not The Problem Of Nigeria – Peter Obi by Excelll: 6:09pm On Jan 22
DamnnNiggarr:

Peter Obi

God bless you Sir. They think it is a personal thing, or that we just love to criticize. Soon, all these terrible politicians and their daft followers will understand, because e go reach all of them.
Re: Obidients And I, Are Not The Problem Of Nigeria – Peter Obi by fydence: 6:19pm On Jan 22
DamnnNiggarr:
shocked

is that all you can say?
Why not counter what he said with a constructive argument...
You are expecting too much and putting too much pressure on his foolishness sir
Re: Obidients And I, Are Not The Problem Of Nigeria – Peter Obi by Smartguyboy(m): 6:26pm On Jan 22
wediehere1:
Pandora man who invested his state resources in his family business
Thief
After all we dodged the bullets

If you have sense you will ask yourself if he used public funds to save in Pandora box 📦?

The business is still standing today with hundreds of workers. Better than using it to lodge hotel in Abuja.
Make una Dey try get sense small. His not the problem of Nigeria you have your President now.

1 Like

Re: Obidients And I, Are Not The Problem Of Nigeria – Peter Obi by jaxxy(m): 6:29pm On Jan 22
Slytiger:
He is a member of the ruling class that looted the country. Atiku paid millions of dollars in bribery to the PDP delegates for the ticket in 2019. Peter Obi was his vice.

He is no different from any Nigerian politician. He would also often stoke religious or ethnic tribal bigotry to try and win elections when he was in APGA.

peter obi join only pdp is 2015. undecided

Apc ruined Nigeria.
Re: Obidients And I, Are Not The Problem Of Nigeria – Peter Obi by wediehere1: 6:30pm On Jan 22
Smartguyboy:

If you have sense you will ask yourself if he used public funds to save in Pandora box 📦?

The business is still standing today with hundreds of workers. Better than using it to lodge hotel in Abuja.
Make una Dey try get sense small. His not the problem of Nigeria you have your President now.
his investment worth next to nothing - Charles Soludo 2023
Re: Obidients And I, Are Not The Problem Of Nigeria – Peter Obi by Front0lane: 6:33pm On Jan 22
But that was not what happened when Obi was exposed with his daughter Pandora account or when he looted with his governor's convoy or you are brain dead to understand those are denial of elicit fund or because it is Obi it is no longer criminal like many of you bigots will love to claim.

Tinubu forfeited money clearly not his and suffered no prosecution or conviction. I would take what the FBI n the USA government declared about Tinubu than what an hopelessly senseless ipob as to say about him..

Wahabfuture:

Dude stop yawning opak , Criminals will always deny their funds or properties when caught, that’s exactly what happened in Tinubu case, stop defending criminals
Re: Obidients And I, Are Not The Problem Of Nigeria – Peter Obi by Front0lane: 6:35pm On Jan 22
Dull ipob with fake profile
The FBI report clearly state the money was never his but was transferred into his account n he clearly forfeited it because it was never is.

Wahabfuture:

Can you allow Government to forfeit your hard earned money? your lord and savior Emilokan forfeited a whole total of 460 thousand US Dollars in 1993
Re: Obidients And I, Are Not The Problem Of Nigeria – Peter Obi by tommynico(m): 6:39pm On Jan 22
wediehere1:
Thief

Yeah, you indeed dodged a bullet, but fell prey to a tank's track.......and that was how you perished. grin
Re: Obidients And I, Are Not The Problem Of Nigeria – Peter Obi by wingmanIII: 6:55pm On Jan 22
wediehere1:
Thief
No bigger shameless thief in Africa than Bola Ahmed tinubu. Fact!!

1 Like

Re: Obidients And I, Are Not The Problem Of Nigeria – Peter Obi by RobbStark(m): 6:58pm On Jan 22
DamnnNiggarr:
shocked

is that all you can say?
Why not counter what he said with a constructive argument...

That person Sabi wetin be constructive argument.

Don't bother, they will still say sh*t even they struggle to eat a plate of food.
We know them
Re: Obidients And I, Are Not The Problem Of Nigeria – Peter Obi by sharpchap: 7:01pm On Jan 22
Front0lane:
But that was not what happened when Obi was exposed with his daughter Pandora account or when he looted with his governor's convoy or you are brain dead to understand those are denial of elicit fund or because it is Obi it is no longer criminal like many of you bigots will love to claim.

Tinubu forfeited money clearly not his and suffered no prosecution or conviction. I would take what the FBI n the USA government declared about Tinubu than what an hopelessly senseless ipob as to say about him..

if Obi committed any crime they will quickly rush and arrest him so the fact that he is free should tell you all you need to know about those allegations
Re: Obidients And I, Are Not The Problem Of Nigeria – Peter Obi by PARADIZEPRIEST: 7:12pm On Jan 22
YOU ARE THE PROBLEM,PASSING NEGATIVE PROGANDA TO NIGERIANS TO DISCREDIT THE GOVT OF THE DAY.
WHAT IS WRONG WITH YU,ELECTION IS OVER,YOU ARE STIL SULKING LIKE A BABY.
WHAT IS YA PROBLEM?
INSTEAD OF YOU TO GO BACK TO YOUR TRADING,AS A TRADER YOU SAID YOU ARE,YOUR BODY LANGUAGE IS PROTRAYING YOU VERY BAD AGAINST NIGERIA'S PROGRESS.
PTINUBU IS DOING GREAT,FROM THE TERRIBLE GOVT HE INHERITED,HE IS DOING VERY OK TO STABILIZE NAIJA IFSHA
Re: Obidients And I, Are Not The Problem Of Nigeria – Peter Obi by igbosarejews(m): 7:13pm On Jan 22
yarimo:
Foolish man
Ikpuu your mother.
Re: Obidients And I, Are Not The Problem Of Nigeria – Peter Obi by Stanislause94: 7:23pm On Jan 22
Front0lane:
Only a dull head will be asking this foolish question in the midst of all the looting that as been proven against this cursed pathetic criminal Peter Obi.

keep bringing baseless evidences
Re: Obidients And I, Are Not The Problem Of Nigeria – Peter Obi by Smartguyboy(m): 7:35pm On Jan 22
wediehere1:
his investment worth next to nothing - Charles Soludo 2023

Are you blaming him for that or the economy?
How much was dollar then and how much is dollar now?
Why can’t you guys reason like normal human and forget tribalism.
Why are companies leaving Nigeria?
Go and read what Charles Soludo said about the investment you only read the headline not the details.
Re: Obidients And I, Are Not The Problem Of Nigeria – Peter Obi by EmekaA125(m): 7:53pm On Jan 22
wediehere1:
Thief
Which bullet is worse than the one you are into??
Re: Obidients And I, Are Not The Problem Of Nigeria – Peter Obi by EmekaA125(m): 7:55pm On Jan 22
yarimo:
Foolish man
Kpele. Cry more
Re: Obidients And I, Are Not The Problem Of Nigeria – Peter Obi by EmekaA125(m): 7:56pm On Jan 22
Latakia:
Make I no mention CHINAZA a notorious zombient in Abuja before his capture grin
Nonsense talk.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigeria Stinks, I Didn’t Believe It Can Be This Bad —bode George / Ortom Gives Agatu 72 Hours To Produce Soldier’s Killer / "Avoid Thuggery" - Tinubu Admonishes Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.